SL Captaincy Choice

Sunil Narine

GL Captaincy Choice

Travis Head

Punt Picks

Harshit Rana and Kumar Nitesh Reddy

Dream11 Combination

2-4-2-3

Disclaimer: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team, consider the points mentioned and make your own decision.

Crystal

I'm Bot
OP
Crystal

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
KKR vs SRH, Kolkata Knight Riders, Sunrisers Hyderabad, IPL 2024

The IPL 2024 final between Kolkata Knight Riders and Sunrisers Hyderabad takes place at Chidambaram Stadium in Chennai. The KKR vs SRH IPL 2024 final will take place on Sunday, May 26.

Led by Shreyas Iyer, KKR won their Qualifier 1 match against Sunrisers Hyderabad to book a berth in the IPL 2024 final. SRH lost to KKR in the game but later defeated Rajasthan Royals to finalize their seat in the final. Below are KKR vs SRH weather and pitch reports for the IPL 2024 final.

Also Read: Watch - Dhruv Jurel cops a nasty blow on his throat as T Natarajan attacks batter

KKR vs SRH Weather Report Live Today And Pitch Report Of Chennai Stadium- Final, IPL 2024

KKR vs SRH Weather Report Of Chennai

According to weather reports from weather.com, the temperature of Chennai on Friday, May 26 will be 38° Celcius during the day and 31° Celcius at night. The sky will be cloudy during the day and night.

The chances of rain are 24% in the day. However, it will drop to 10% at night. The humidity will be 55% during the day and 63% at night.

KKR vs SRH Pitch Analysis

Chidambaram Stadium in Chennai will host the armies of KKR and SRH on its soil. The stadium is considered more batting-friendly than bowling-friendly. Hence, bowlers will be in the driver's seat during the encounter.

In the Indian Premier League, the stadium has hosted 84 games so far. The teams batting first has won 49 games while the teams batting second have won 35 matches. Hence, teams batting first has a slight average.

The average 1st innings total at the stadium in IPL is 164. The average runs per over is 8.03. Hence, the Chepauk Stadium offers less support to batters than bowlers.

In T20 Internationals, the Stadium has hosted 6 games. Out of these, teams batting first won 5 games while teams batting first won only once. The average 1st innings total is 150 while the average 2nd innings total is 199.

Also Read: Watch: 'Worst ball in history' - Aiden Markram bowls a bizarre no-ball

KKR vs SRH Weather Impact

The match takes place at night on Sunday and starts at 7 PM IST. The chance of rain at that time is just 13% in Chennai. It will drop to less than 1% at 11:30 PM, according to weather.com. Hence, the rain will not impact the match.

Now, let us talk about the dew factor. Due to heatwaves, the water present inside the land goes up in the sky and brings dew at night. Since the temperature of Chennai City is high (38° Celcius) during the day, the dew is likely to arrive at night.

Also, Chidambaram Stadium is situated in Chepauk City and is a sea-facing ground. At night, the sea waves also bring cold wind towards the land during high tide. The cold winds can cause water droplets over the stadium. Hence, it can also bring dew inside the stadium during the KKR vs SRH match.

Conclusion

The country witnessed sudden rains in the last few weeks. However, the heatwaves have gained momentum now and the average temperature in India is high. Hence, the rains will not affect the match but the dew can. The teams might post totals between 160-200 according to the pitch report.

Crystal

I'm Bot
OP
Crystal

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
KKR vs SRH, SRH, KKR, Kolkata Knight Riders, Sunrisers Hyderabad, IPL 2024,

The battleground is ready for the IPL 2024 final and it is Kolkata Knight Riders and Sunrisers Hyderabad who will clash for the crown. The KKR vs SRH, IPL 2024 final, takes place on Sunday, May 26.

The venue of the KKR vs SRH encounter is Chidambaram Stadium in Chennai. Shreyas Iyer is the captain of KKR while Pat Cummins is the captain of SRH. Both were the top two teams in the points table after the league stage. Below are IPL 2024 final live streaming and live telecast details.

Also Read: "Final was the goal" - Pat Cummins proud of Sunrisers Hyderabad as they qualify for IPL 2024 final

IPL 2024 Broadcasting Rights in India

The IPL 2024 broadcasting rights are with Star Sports Network. They are the official broadcaster for 2023-27 seasons.

IPL 2024 Live Streaming Platform in India

The live-streaming platform for IPL 2024 is Jio Cinema. Hence, the IPL 2024 final live streaming will be available on the Jio Cinema app and website.

Fans can visit the Jio Cinema app or website to watch the KKR vs SRH live streaming. It will be available in different languages. Jio Cinema is the exclusive platform for IPL 2024 live streaming.

KKR vs SRH Official Broadcaster

Since Star Sports Network has the broadcasting rights for IPL 2024, they are the official broadcaster for the league. Hence, the IPL 2024 final live telecast will be available on Star Sports Channels. Fans can watch the KKR vs SRH match on Star Sports only.

Subscription Plan in India

There is no cost to watch IPL 2024 live streaming on Jio Cinema. The app provides live streaming for free of cost to its viewers. Fans can visit the app and use their mobile numbers to watch the match.

There is a cost to watch live telecasts on Star Sports Channels. Viewers need Star Sports package on their cable television. The cost of the Star Sports package starts at Rs. 22. With Star Sports, fans can watch games on big screens.

Also Read: Watch - Kavya Maran goes berserk with her celebration as Sunrisers Hyderabad seal a place in IPL 2024 final

KKR vs SRH Live Streaming In India– When and Where To Watch IPL 2024 Final In India?

When will the KKR vs SRH match begin?

The match takes place on Sunday, May 26. The match begins at 7:30 PM IST. The toss takes place at 7 PM.

Where will the KKR vs SRH match take place?

The encounter takes place at MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai.

How to Live Telecast the KKR vs SRH match on television?

The KKR vs SRH live telecast of the IPL 2024 final will be available on Star Sports Network.

How to Livestream the KKR vs SRH match on mobile Online?

The KKR vs SRH live streaming of the IPL 2024 final will be available on the Jio Cinema app and website.

Conclusion

There are two options for Indian viewers to watch the IPL 2024 final. They can watch it either on Star Sports or Jio Cinema. Fans with smartphones can watch it on the Jio Cinema app or website.

Those who want to watch it on TV should watch it on Star Sports channels. However, people with Android TV or Smart TV can watch the KKR vs SRH match on the television through Jio Cinema app for free of cost.

Crystal

I'm Bot
OP
Crystal

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Sunil Gavaskar and Sanju Samson

Legendary cricketer Sunil Gavaskar commented on Sanju Samson's inconsistent India career following the Rajasthan Royals (RR) IPL 2024 Qualifier 2 loss to Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH). Sunil Gavaskar said that Sanju Samson has not been a regular member of the Indian team due to his poor shot selection.

Rajasthan Royals restricted the SunRisers Hyderabad to 175 runs after winning the toss at MA Chidambaram Stadium in Chennai on Friday, May 24. The inaugural IPL champions failed to chase down the target as they managed to score 139/7. Sanju Samson scored 10 runs off 11 balls in the do-or-die match.

The Sanju Samson-led team secured eight victories out of the first nine matches in the tournament. However, they faced a dip in the latter stages, suffering four consecutive losses. They defeated the Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) in the 'Eliminator' to advance to 'Qualifier 2' but failed to reach the final match.

Speaking on Star Sports, Sunil Gavaskar criticized Sanju Samson for his poor shot selection. Gavaskar questioned the value of scoring 500 runs if it doesn't lead to winning matches or titles. He hoped that Samson would seize his opportunity in the T20 World Cup to cement his place in the team.

"What's the use of scoring 500 runs if you can't win your team the match or title? Everyone got out while playing glamorous shots. Why has Samson not had a steady India career? It's because his shot selection has let him down," Gavaskar said.

"If his shot selection had been good, his India career too would have been long. I hope that the opportunity he has got in the T20 World Cup, he grabs it with both hands and cements his place," he added.

Sanju Samson scored 531 runs in 16 matches at an average of 48.27 and a strike rate of 153.46, including five half-centuries. The RR skipper is the second-highest run-getter for the RR team, trailing behind Riyan Parag, who scored 573 runs at an impressive average of 52.09 and a strike rate of 149.21.

Sunil Gavaskar shared his views on Yashasvi Jaiswal's dismissal during the match. The cricketer-turned-commentator highlighted that Jaiswal's dismissal proved to be a game-changing moment. Gavaskar stated that the situation could have been different if Jaiswal had stayed for a few more overs.

"I agree that it is extremely hot. However, we saw there was a slight wind blowing today, and the strategic time-out had just happened where you got the chance to take refreshments and drinks. To play such a shot after that, I feel the situation the Royals ended up in was because of that. If he had stayed for another two-three overs, there wouldn't have been any problem," Gavaskar further added.

Yashasvi Jaiswal seemed to injure his hamstring after striking a six from Shahbaz Ahmed's delivery. Jaiswal was dismissed just three deliveries later while attempting another big shot off the left-arm spinner's delivery. The left-handed batter scored 42 runs off 21 balls, including four boundaries and three sixes.

Also read: T20 World Cup 2024: Virat Kohli and Rohit Sharma to leave India together, Hardik Pandya to not accompany the team

Crystal

I'm Bot
OP
Crystal

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
FUJ vs DUB Dream11 Prediction

Fujairah and Dubai will take part in the 22nd match of the UAE Emirates D10 Tournament 2024. In this article, we look at FUJ vs DUB Dream11 Prediction Today Match, FUJ vs DUB Dream11 Team Today, Playing 11s, and Pitch Report. Fujairah will square off against Dubai for the first time in the UAE Emirates D10 Tournament.

FUJ vs DUB UAE Emirates D10 Tournament Match 22 Preview:

The 22nd match of the UAE Emirates D10 Tournament will feature a contest between Fujairah and Dubai at Malek Cricket Ground 1 in Ajman on May 25 at 6:45 PM IST.

Fujairah have won three out of their six matches and are currently ranked fourth on the points table. In contrast, Dubai has lost all six of its matches and is positioned last on the table.

FUJ vs DUB Head-to-Head Record:

Teams

Matches Won

Fujairah

Dubai

FUJ vs DUB UAE Emirates D10 Tournament Match 22 Weather & Pitch Report:

Temperature

28°C

Weather Forecast

Clear Sky

Pitch Behaviour

Batting-friendly

Best Suited To

Pace

Average 1st innings score

Record of chasing teams:

Records

Good

Winning %

55%

FUJ vs DUB UAE Emirates D10 Tournament Match 22 Squads:

Fujairah Squad: Tanish Suri, Ashwanth Valthapa, Shival Bawa, Aryansh Sharma, Adeeb Usmani(wk), Sabir Ali, Azharuddin Qureshi©, Matiullah Khan, Muhammad Afaq, Sanchit Sharma, Shazaib Khan

Dubai Squad: Ronak Panoly©, Rameez Shahzad, Adithya Shetty, Ayman Ahamed, Fahad Nawaz(wk), Vansh Kumar, Ammar Badami, Angad Nehru, Muhammad Irfan, Atta Rahman, Nilansh Keswani

FUJ vs DUB Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Players Stats:

Player

Players Stats (last match)

Hafiz Muhammad Affaq Shahid

33 runs

Ronak Panoly

10 runs

Ashwant-Valthapa

NA

Tanish Suri

46 runs

Hot Picks for FUJ vs DUB Dream11 Prediction and Fantasy Cricket Tips:

Captaincy Picks:

Tanish Suri

Ashwant-Valthapa

Top Picks:

Ronak Panoly

Hafiz Muhammad Affaq Shahid

Budget Picks:

Adithya Shetty

Azharuddin Qureshi

FUJ vs DUB UAE Emirates D10 Tournament Match 22 Captain and Vice-captain Choices:

Captain

Ashwant Valthapa & Tanish Suri

Vice-Captain

Ronak Panoly & Hafiz Muhammad Affaq Shahid

FUJ vs DUB Dream11 Prediction Team 1:

• Keeper – Tanish Suri
  • Batsmen – Hafiz Muhammad Affaq Shahid, Rameez Shahzad, Ronak Panoly (vc)
  • All-rounders – Ammar Badami, Aswanth-Valthapa (c), Azharuddin Qureshi
  • Bowlers – Matiullah Khan, Sabir Ali, Danish Qureshi, Shazaib Khan

FUJ vs DUB Dream11 Prediction Team 2:

• Keeper – Tanish Suri (c)
  • Batsmen – Hafiz Muhammad Affaq Shahid (vc), Rameez Shahzad, Ronak Panoly
  • All-rounders – Ammar Badami, Aswanth-Valthapa, Aditya Shetty
  • Bowlers – Matiullah Khan, Sabir Ali, Danish Qureshi, Muhammad Shhadab

FUJ vs DUB Dream11 Prediction Today Match 22 UAE Emirates D10 Tournament Players to Avoid:

Players

Dream11 Credits

Dream11 Points (Last match)

Atta Rahman

6.5 credits

21 points

Shival Bawa

6.0 credits

4 points

FUJ vs DUB Dream11 Prediction Today Match 22 UAE Emirates D10 Tournament Expert Advice:

SL Captaincy Choice

Aswanth Valthapa

GL Captaincy Choice

Tanish Suri

Punt Picks

Muhammad Shadab and Adithya Shetty

Dream11 Combination

1-3-3-4

Disclaimer: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team, consider the points mentioned and make your own decision.

Crystal

I'm Bot
OP
Crystal

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Shikhar Dhawan Rohit Sharma Virat Kohli, IND vs IRE

Shikhar Dhawan To Announce Retirement From International Cricket Along With These 2 Indian Legends After IND vs IRE T20 Series. India and Ireland are set to clash with each other in a T20I series later this month. IND vs IRE T20I series will witness three matches. The three games take place on August 18, 20, and 23.

Both India and Ireland have announced their squads for the IND vs IRE T20I series. During India’s tour of Ireland in 2023, both teams will only face each other in three T20I encounters. All the matches are scheduled to be played at The Village Stadium in Dublin.

Indian selectors have nominated a completely new squad for the Ireland series under skipper Jasprit Bumrah. All the key players have been rested for the series. In this article, we discuss 3 Indian players who can retire from T20Is after the Ireland series.

Also Read: IND vs IRE T20 Squad 2023 Series Schedule, Live Streaming, India Squad, Ireland Squad, Match List, Time Table, Venues, Live Telecast Channel In India

3 Indian Players Who Can Retire From T20Is After Ireland Series

3. Dinesh Karthik

Dinesh Karthik, Indian Crickter

Dinesh Karthik (Image Credit: Twitter)

Dinesh Karthik is the first player on this list. Karthik was part of the ICC T20 World Cup 2022 last year. However, after his poor show with single-digit dismissals in the ICC tournament, he was not picked for any game later.

After ICC World Cup 2019, Karthik was out of the national team for almost 4 years. But with his hard-hitting batting show for RCB in IPL 2022, he was picked for the national team in T20Is. Later, the right-handed batsman played in ICC T20 World Cup 2022.

Post the ICC tournament, the wicketkeeper batter vanished from the national team. Even in IPL 2023, he could not impress with his batting show. The 38-year-old is already in the last phase of his international career.

The RCB wicketkeeper has not played in any international match this year and will not be picked in Asia Cup 2023 and ICC Cricket World Cup as well. Hence, Dinesh Karthik might retire from T20Is or even international cricket after India vs Ireland T20Is.

Also Read: IND vs IRE: Glenn McGrath Believes Jasprit Bumrah Will Be Back With A Bang In Ireland T20Is

2. Shikhar Dhawan

Shikhar Dhawan, Indian Player

Shikhar Dhawan (Image Credit: Twitter)

Like Dinesh Karthik, Shikhar Dhawan was part of the national team since last year. However, selectors ghosted him from the national team since the start of 2023. The left-handed batsman might not be picked for Asia Cup 2023 or ICC World Cup 2023. However, the 37-year-old is yet to retire from international cricket.

The opening batsman last played in T20Is in 2021, during the T20I series against Sri Lanka. That year, Dhawan scored just 90 runs in 4 T20I games with a top knock of 46 in one match. Later, he was dropped from the shortest format.

Dhawan was also ousted from the last two T20I World Cups in 2021 and 2022. In IPL 2023, he showed decent form for Punjab Kings in some games. Dhawan might get chances in ODIs in the future but cannot get a place in the T20I format at this age. Hence, the left-handed batsman can pull the curtains down on his T20I career after the series against Ireland.

Also Read: IND vs IRE: Prasidh Krishna Expresses His Frustration Over Prolonged Recovery Process From Injury

1. Ravichandran Ashwin

Ravichandran Ashwin, Best Bowling Figures For India

Ravichandran Ashwin (Image Credit: Twitter)

If we talk about Ravichandran Ashwin, his Test career has developed in the past few years like a rising stock. However, his white-ball career has witnessed a downfall like a crashing plane.

Ashwin recently became the 2nd highest wicket-taker for India in Tests. He also grabs the top spot in the ICC Test rankings. However, if we talk about Ravichandran Ashwin’s T20I career, he has not played any game this year.

Ahead of T20 World Cup last year, the 36-year-old player was picked in India’s squad. He also played in all 6 games in the tournament. However, just after India’s loss in the semi-final, Ashwin was one of the veteran players to lose his spot in the T20I team.

Now, the off-spinner is a regular member of the Test side but not even a probable option when it comes to T20Is. At 36 years, Ashwin also has almost no chance of making it to next year’s T20I World Cup. Hence, the No.1 Test bowler can end his T20I career after IND vs IRE series.

Crystal

I'm Bot
OP
Crystal

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Keshav Maharaj

Cricket South Africa (CSA) has made a few changes to their squad for the ongoing T20I series against Australia at home. South African spinner Keshav Maharaj has been cleared for selection for the remaining matches of the T20I series after missing the first match against Australia.

Proteas seamer Sisanda Magala has been ruled out of the second T20I due to a left knee injury. The 32-year-old fast bowler will be managed by the medical team ahead of the third T20I. Left-arm pacer Marco Jansen has been released from the squad to attend his sister’s wedding.

The Proteas’ medical team has provided injury updates regarding cricketers Keshav Maharaj, Sisanda Magala, and Wayne Parnell. Maharaj has received medical clearance to participate in the remaining T20I series against Australia as well as the subsequent five-match ODI series.

Keshav Maharaj To Be Available For Selection

Cricket South Africa took to X (formerly known as Twitter) to provide an injury update on their player for the ongoing T20I series. Sisanda Magala felt discomfort during training ahead of the Second T20I match, and the scans revealed infrapatellar tendinopathy.

?? #KFCT20I SQUAD UPDATE

✅ Keshav Maharaj has been cleared for selection
❌ Sisanda Magala has been ruled out (left knee injury)
❌Marco Jansen has been released from the squad to attend his sister's wedding #SAvAUS #BePartOfIt pic.twitter.com/MTEq0KF34K

— Proteas Men (@ProteasMenCSA) September 1, 2023

South Africa suffered 111-Run Loss In Series Opener

The home team is currently trailing the three-match series 1-0 after their 111-run loss in the first T20 in Durban on Wednesday, August 30. The hosts conceded 226 runs to the opposition after winning the toss. Mitchell Marsh scored an unbeaten 92 runs, including 13 fours and two sixes.

The Aiden Markram-led team managed to score just 115 runs in the run chase. South African batters failed to score runs barring opener Reeza Hendricks, who scored 56 runs on 43 balls with the help of five fours and two sixes. Tanveer Sangha picked up four wickets for 31 runs in his debut game.

South Africa Squad For T20 Series

Proteas Squad: Aiden Markram (captain), Temba Bavuma, Matthew Breetzke, Dewald Brevis, Gerald Coetzee, Donovan Ferreira, Bjorn Fortuin, Reeza Hendricks, Marco Jansen, Sisanda Magala, Keshav Maharaj, Lungi Ngidi, Tabraiz Shamsi, Tristan Stubbs, Lizaad Williams, Rassie van der Dussen.

Also read: IND vs PAK: “Don’t Have Any Hesitancy To Bowl With The New Ball Or The Old Nall” – Mohammed Shami On His Role

Crystal

I'm Bot
OP
Crystal

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Rahul Dravid

Team India will be in action in less than a week after the heartbreaking loss against Australia in the final of the ICC Men’s Cricket World Cup 2023. The Rohit Sharma-led side suffered a six-wicket loss against Australia in the final at the Narendra Modi Stadium on Sunday (November 19).

India entered the final as the firm favorites after winning all of their 9 league games followed by a convincing win against New Zealand in the semifinal. India had also registered an impressive 6-wicket win over Australia in the league stage. However, the 10-match winning streak made little difference in the final as Australia thoroughly outplayed India in the final.

Bowling first, the team from Down Under bowled out the hosts for a modest total of 240 runs despite half-centuries from KL Rahul and Virat Kohli. In reply, Australia recovered from 47 for 3 to chase down the total in 43 overs with six wickets in hand. Travis Head starred with the bat, scoring 137 runs, and shared a 192-run stand with Marnus Labuschagne who remained unbeaten on 58.

Team India to have a new coach for Australia T20Is:

Just three days after the final, India and Australia will resume their rivalry in T20Is when they lock horns against each other in the first of the five-match T20I series. Most of the players who played in the World Cup won’t be a part of India’s squad. Hardik Pandya is also not available either due to an injury.

As a result, India will have a new captain as well as a new-look side for the upcoming series. According to a report in The Indian Express, the home team will also have a new coach in place for the series. The report stated that former India batsman VVS Laxman is likely to be the stand-in coach for the series.

Currently the director of the National Cricket Academy, VVS Laxman has ample experience in coaching. He served as a coach for IPL outfit Sunrisers Hyderabad for 9 years before joining the NCA as its chief. He has also stepped in as a stand-in coach of Team India on a number of occasions.

India vs Australia T20I series:

November 23: First T20, Vishakhapatnam

November 26: Second T20, Thiruvananthapuram

November 28: Third T20, Guwahati

December 1: Fourth T20, Nagpur

December 3: Fifth T20, Hyderabad

Crystal

I'm Bot
OP
Crystal

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Pakistan vs New Zealand, PAK vs NZ, Pakistan Team, New Zealand Team,

Pakistan and New Zealand will square off in a T20I series in January 2024. The PAK vs NZ series is scheduled to commence on January 12 with the 1st encounter. The PAK vs NZ T20I series will witness 5 T20I encounters.

Pakistan’s tour of New Zealand in 2024 only comprises the T20I series. The New Zealand team will enjoy the home advantage in the series. Kane Williamson is back to lead New Zealand in the series. Newly-appointed skipper Shaheen Afridi will lead Pakistan for the first time.

Pakistan is currently on a Test tour of Australia. They have already lost the three-match series 2-0. The 3rd Test encounter is underway. The Asian side last played a T20I series at their home against New Zealand. The five-match series ended in a 2-2 draw with one game ending with no result due to rain.

Also Read: NZ vs PAK: New Zealand T20 Squad For Pakistan Announced, Kane Williamson Returns

New Zealand recently played a T20I series against Bangladesh at home. The three-match series ended in a 1-1 tie. Bangladesh won the opening clash while New Zealand won the last match. The 2nd T20I observed no result due to rain.

While the New Zealand team will be confident with their recent ODI series win against Bangladesh, Pakistan will be on the back foot after losing the Test series to Australia. However, the PAK vs NZ T20I series will be an exciting one due to a clash between top international teams. Below is detailed information about the Pakistan vs New Zealand T20I series.

Also Read: NZ vs PAK: Abrar Ahmed Ruled Out Of New Zealand T20I Series

PAK vs NZ T20 2024 Schedule And Time In IST

DateMatch DetailsVenueTime (IST)
Jan 12, Friday​
Pakistan vs New Zealand, 1st T20I​
Eden Park, Auckland​
12:40 PM​
Jan 14, Sun​
Pakistan vs New Zealand, 2nd T20I​
Seddon Park, Hamilton​
11:40 AM​
Jan 17, Wed​
Pakistan vs New Zealand, 3rd T20I​
University Oval, Dunedin​
5:30 AM​
Jan 19, Fri​
Pakistan vs New Zealand, 4th T20I​
Hagley Oval, Christchurch​
11:40 AM​
Jan 21, Sun​
Pakistan vs New Zealand, 5th T20I​
Hagley Oval, Christchurch​
5:30 AM​

PAK vs NZ T20 2024 Squads Players List

Pakistan and New Zealand have announced their squads for the series. Shaheen Afridi will lead Pakistan in the series. Kane Williamson will lead New Zealand in the series. Below are the squads of both teams for the series.

Pakistan Squad: Shaheen Afridi (Captain), Babar Azam, Fakhar Zaman, Sahibzada Farhan, Saim Ayub, Aamer Jamal, Iftikhar Ahmed, Mohammad Nawaz, Azam Khan, Haseebullah Khan, Mohammad Rizwan, Abbas Afridi, Abrar Ahmed, Haris Rauf, Mohammad Wasim Jr, Usama Mir, Zaman Khan.

New Zealand Squad: Kane Williamson (Captain), Finn Allen, Mark Chapman, Glenn Phillips, Daryl Mitchell, Mitchell Santner, Devon Conway, Tim Seifert, Matt Henry, Adam Milne, Ben Sears, Ish Sodhi, Tim Southee.

Also Read: AUS vs PAK: Shaheen Afridi Reacts After Being Benched In Sydney Test

PAK vs NZ Live Streaming In India And Broadcast Channel In India

When will the PAK vs NZ T20I series take place?

The series will take place in January 2024. The five matches will be played on January 12, 14, 17, 19, and 21.

Where will the PAK vs NZ T20I series take place?

The series will take place in New Zealand.

Also Read: AUS vs PAK: Watch- Mitchell Marsh Dismisses Shan Masood Off A No-Ball; All-Rounder Dismisses The Pakistan Captain Again

When and Where to watch the PAK vs NZ T20I series on television?

The PAK vs NZ live telecast of the series will not be available in India.

How to live stream the PAK vs NZ T20I series on mobile online?

The PAK vs NZ live streaming in India will be available on Amazon Prime Video and FanCode apps in India.

Crystal

I'm Bot
OP
Crystal

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
PHT vs UKX Dream11 Prediction

Prim Height Transport will take on UAE Kings XI in the 27th match of UAE T10 Bukhatir League 2024. In this article, we look at PHT vs UKX Dream11 Prediction Today Match, PHT vs UKX Dream11 Team Today, Playing 11s, and Pitch Report. Prim Height Transport will go up against UAE Kings XI for the first time in the UAE T10 Bukhatir League.

PHT vs UKX UAE T10 Bukhatir League Match 27 Preview:

The 27th game of the UAE T10 Bukhatir League Tournament will feature a clash between Prim Height Transport and UAE Kings XI at the Sharjah Cricket Stadium in Sharjah on May 25 at 7:00 PM IST.

Prim Height Transport have lost both of its matches and is ranked last in Group A. Meanwhile, UAE Kings XI have lost three of their four matches and are ranked seventh in the same group.

PHT vs UKX Head-to-Head Record:

Teams

Matches Won

Prim Height Transport

UAE Kings XI

PHT vs UKX UAE T10 Bukhatir League Match 27 Weather & Pitch Report:

Temperature

35°C

Weather Forecast

Clear Sky

Pitch Behaviour

Balanced

Best Suited To

Pace

Average 1st innings score

Record of chasing teams:

Records

Poor

Winning %

44%

PHT vs UKX UAE T10 Bukhatir League Match 27 Squads:

Prim Height Transport Squad: Rafeeq Zaman, Amjad Gul©, Zeeshan Abid, Muhammad Rohid Khan, Habib Ur Rehman, Saqib Khan, Babar Ghazanfar, Bilal Cheema(wk), Hidayatullah Ayobi, Farid Ghulam, Adil Shahzad Hakim

UAE Kings XI Squad: Khalid Shah(wk), Junaid Jawo, Muhammad Naeem, Abdullah Azhar, Rehan Khan, Usman Masood, MD Mafujur Sojib Shajib, Zahoor Khan, Naiemur Rahman, Nav Pabreja, Zaffir Chowdhury©

PHT vs UKX Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Players Stats:

Player

Players Stats (last match)

Khalid Shah

6 runs

Aryansh Sharma

NA

Hidayatullah Ayobi

NA

Amjad Khan-Gul

20 runs and 3 wickets

Hot Picks for PHT vs UKX Dream11 Prediction and Fantasy Cricket Tips:

Captaincy Picks:

Amjad Khan-Gul

Hidayatullah Ayobi

Top Picks:

Aryansh Sharma

Khalid Shah

Budget Picks:

Habib Rehman

Zahoor Khan

PHT vs UKX UAE T10 Bukhatir League Match 27 Captain and Vice-captain Choices:

Captain

Amjad Khan Gul & Hidayatullah Ayobi

Vice-Captain

Khalid Shah & Aryansh Sharma

PHT vs UKX Dream11 Prediction Team 1:

• Keeper – Aryansh Sharma, Muhammad Jawo, Zeeshan Abid
  • Batsmen – Amjad Khan Gul (c), Saqib Khan, Babar Ghazanfar
  • All-rounders – Hidayatullah Ayobi, Muhammad Naeem, Khalid Shah (vc), Rehan Khan
  • Bowlers – Muhammad Rohid Khan

PHT vs UKX Dream11 Prediction Team 2:

• Keeper – Aryansh Sharma (vc), Muhammad Jawo
  • Batsmen – Amjad Khan Gul, Saqib Khan, Babar Ghazanfar
  • All-rounders – Hidayatullah Ayobi (c), Muhammad Naeem, Khalid Shah, Rehan Khan
  • Bowlers – Muhammad Rohid Khan, Zahoor Khan

PHT vs UKX Dream11 Prediction Today Match 27 UAE T10 Bukhatir League Players to Avoid:

Players

Dream11 Credits

Dream11 Points (Last match)

MD Mafujur Rahman Sojib Shajib

5.0 credits

4 points

Rafeeq Zaman

6.5 credits

2 points

PHT vs UKX Dream11 Prediction Today Match 27 UAE T10 Bukhatir League Expert Advice:

SL Captaincy Choice

Amjad Khan Gul

GL Captaincy Choice

Hidayatullah Ayobi

Punt Picks

Zahoor Khan and Zeeshan Abid

Dream11 Combination

3-3-4-1

Members

Threads

Back