0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Faf du Plessis, Jonny Bairstow

Royal Challengers Bengaluru (RCB) skipper Faf du Plessis produced a magnificent effort on the field in the ongoing Indian Premier League (IPL) 2024 game against Punjab Kings (PBKS). The match between the teams is taking place at the Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association Stadium in Dharamsala.

After putting a massive score of 241 runs on the board, Royal Challengers Bengaluru are making sure that they keep themselves in the hunt. The Faf du Plessis-led side has managed to take early wickets and have put the opposition under pressure at the Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association Stadium in Dharamsala.

One of the main architects behind that has been skipper Faf du Plessis. He produced a magnificent fielding effort to send Jonny Bairstow packing. The Punjab Kings batter looked in ominous touch and it needed something special to remove him and the RCB skipper did exactly that.

During the last ball of the 6th over, Lockie Ferguson bowled a slower full delivery outside off. Jonny Bairstow was lured into it mistimed the balk and ended up chipping it off the toe end. It seemed that the ball would land safely but Faf du Plessis oozed his class in the field.

Faf du Plessis ran backwards as soon as the ball went up in the air. He pulled off a well-timed dive at the last moment to gather a magnificent catch at the mid-off.

Here's the video:

Runs backwards, keeps calm & takes a beauty of a catch! 👏 👏

Take a bow, @faf1307! 🙌 🙌#PBKS 2 down for 75 after Powerplay!

Watch the match LIVE on @StarSportsIndia and @JioCinema 💻📱#TATAIPL | #PBKSvRCB | @RCBTweets pic.twitter.com/EVrzu1YYPv

— IndianPremierLeague (@IPL) May 9, 2024

Jonny Bairstow played a vital hand for his team while opening the innings. The keeper-batter played a quick-fire innings of 27 runs off 16 balls. He batted with a strike rate of around 170 and also hit 4 fours and 1 six in his innings at the Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association Stadium in Dharamsala.

The wicket of Jonny Bairstow saw Punjab Kings lose their second wicket for just 72 runs. Earlier Prabhsimran Singh perished in the first over. The opening batter scored 6 runs off 4 balls and put his team under pressure.

After Jonny Bairstow, Rilee Rossouw perishes after fifty

After Jonny Bairstow got out, Rilee Rossouw played a magnificent innings for his team. He took the attack to the Punjab Kings bowlers and made sure the team Scores ran at a quick rate. The batter slammed a vital half-century, which was his maiden this season.

However, after scoring a half-century, he got out. The batter scored 61 runs off 27 balls and put RCB bowlers under pressure. He batted with a strike rate of over 225 and also slammed 9 fours and 3 sixes in his innings. After he got out, the hosts came under pressure.

Royal Challengers Bengaluru chipped in with quick wickets and left Punjab Kings tottering at 126/4. They now look like favourites to win the game.

Crystal

I'm Bot
OP
Crystal

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Virat Kohli

Royal Challengers Bengaluru (RCB) batting superstar Virat Kohli once again launched an attack on his strike rate critics after playing a fantastic innings in the 58th match of the Indian Premier League 2024 (IPL 2024) against the Sam Curran-led Punjab Kings (PBKS) on Thursday, May 9, at the Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association Stadium in Dharamsala.

Virat Kohli provided stability to Team RCB after they were off to a shaky start in the match and lost two wickets. He stood firm in the middle and tried to attack the bowlers in which he got a lot of success.

Kohli was well supported by Punjab Kings fielders as they gave two lifelines to the batter after dropping his catch. The 35-year-old looked in no mood to stop and he played an attacking brand of cricket throughout his innings.

Virat Kohli entered the 90s by smashing a four and a six to Arshdeep Singh and he was trying to reach the three-figure mark with a boundary. However, one of his shots didn't connect well and he was caught by the Rilee Rossouw in the 18th over, falling short of a century by 8 runs. Kohli finished his innings with 92 runs off 47 balls, with 7 fours and 6 sixes, and he batted with a strike rate of 195.74.

Virat Kohli also unlocked several milestones during his sensational innings against the Punjab Kings. He became the first player to breach the 600-run mark in IPL 2024 and overall this was the 4th time he achieved this feat in the history of the tournament. He also became the first player in IPL history to score over 1000 runs against 3 teams in an IPL season.

I was just focused on taking the momentum forward - Virat Kohli

Speaking during the mid-innings break, Virat Kohli once again took a dig at his strike rate critics, saying that he needed to keep his scoring rate up throughout the innings. Kohli said:

"Was important for me to keep up the strike rate right through the innings (laughs). I was just focused on taking the momentum forward. There was a tricky phase when Rajat got out, and there was a break for rain and hail. We had a bit of stop of momentum. Had to rebuild for 8-10 balls. Once the base was set and Cam got a few boundaries away, I thought I had to go again."

Talking about the pitch, Virat Kohli said that it was quite dry and there was a feel of the two-paced wicket. Virat Kohli elaborated:

"Surface was pretty dry underneath, and there was some grass coverage as well. If you saw Faf and me got done by lack of pace off the pitch. There was a two-paced feel with the new ball, which I think is a great opportunities for our bowlers to make early inroads and exploit that swing out there."

Virat Kohli also opined that the target of over 230 was a par score in Dharamsala. He said:

"We thought anything over 230 would be a good total here. That was the only mindset. That was a hell of an over from Harshal in the last over otherwise we would've been 250-plus."

Virat Kohli was also asked to share his views on PBKS debutant Vidwath Kaverappa, who bagged two wickets in the match. Kohli elaborated:

"Difficult to analyse someone in one game (talking about Kaverappa). He has swing in his hand. That's the thing when you're playing your first game and people haven't played you - you get away with it. You try to figure out variations and stuff like that. Kudos to him - he bowled good areas. But after the three overs when he came for the fourth, we knew the swing's done and then we went after him.

Watch - Was important for me to keep up the strike rate right through the inning: Virat Kohli

Crystal

I'm Bot
OP
Crystal

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Virat Kohli, Rilee Rossouw

Virat Kohli, on Thursday (May 9), showed his animated side once again as he gave Rilee Rossouw a send-off after Karn Sharma dismissed the South African batsman during the game between Punjab Kings and Royal Challengers Bengaluru in Dharamsala.

Set a target of 242 runs in the must-win clash, PBKS were off to a disastrous start as Swapnil Singh dismissed Prabhsimran Singh in the very first over. However, Rilee Rossouw turned the game on its head by firing on all cylinders right from the start. He walked out to bat in the first over after Prabhsimran's dismissal and took the attack to the opposition.

At the end of the powerplay, PBKS raced away to 75 for 2 with Rilee Rossouw scoring 37 from just 15 balls. In the eighth over, the left-handed batsman hit Cameron Green for a four and a six to complete a whirlwind fifty in just 23 balls.

Rossouw then came up with an interesting celebration. He sat down on one knee and did a gun-like gesture with the bat, pretending to shoot with the willow. The celebration perhaps did not impress Virat Kohli and the RCB superstar made sure to return the favor to Rossouw in the very next over.

On the final ball of the ninth over, Karn Sharma dismissed Rossouw after the latter hit one straight to Will Jacks at long-on. And as soon as Jacks caught the ball, a charged-up Virat Kohli celebrated the big breakthrough by doing the same 'gun celebration' that Rossouw did earlier.

Watch as Virat Kohli gives Rilee Rossouw a send-off:

pic.twitter.com/Gky7nflC85

— Bangladesh vs Sri Lanka (@Hanji_CricDekho) May 9, 2024

pic.twitter.com/nRQy4a1gUn

Talking about the game, PBKS were reeling at 152 for 6 in the 14th over at the time of writing this report. Captain Sam Curran and Ashutosh Sharma were batting in the middle for the hosts. PBKS will be hoping that the duo will pull off a miraculous win for their team and keep them alive in the competition. Earlier in the game, Kohli's brilliant 92-run knock helped RCB post a huge total of 241/7.

Crystal

I'm Bot
OP
Crystal

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
RCB vs PBKS

Fans on Twitter reacted after Royal Challengers Bengaluru emerged victorious in the 58th game of the Indian Premier League (IPL) 2024. They defeated the Punjab Kings (PBKS) by 60 runs at the Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association Stadium in Dharamsala to keep themselves alive for the playoffs.

Royal Challengers Bengaluru didn’t have a great start to their innings as they lost skipper Faf du Plessis (9) early. Will Jacks (12), who came to bat at three, tried to get going but couldn’t get going as he too fell early. The team came under pressure and were left tottering at 43/2.

However, after that, Virat Kohli (92) and Rajat Patidar (55) changed the complexion of the game. The Kohli-Patidar duo added 76 runs for the third wicket and brought Royal Challengers Bengaluru back into the game at the Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association Stadium in Dharamsala.

After Patidar got out, Cameron Green (46) joined Kohli and they did further carnage. Based on their terrific 92-run partnership, Bengaluru posted a total of 241 runs on the board. For Punjab Kings, Harshal Patel was the pick of the bowlers with his figures of three for 48.

In the chase, Punjab Kings had a poor start as they lost Prabhsimran Singh (6) in the first over. After that, Jonny Bairstow (27) and Rilee Rossouw (61) brought the team back into the game. The Bairstow-Rossouw duo added 65 runs and made sure that they kept the run rate high.

Shashank Singh (37) looked in great touch but he was undone by the brilliance of Virat Kohli in the field. Punjab Kings kept losing wickets at regular intervals and were left tottering at 164 for seven with RCB bowlers on the top.

Skipper Sam Curran tried his best but couldn’t take his team home. Royal Challengers Bengaluru bundled out Punjab Kings for 181 and won the game by 60 runs to keep themselves in the hunt for playoffs.

Fans on Twitter react after Royal Challengers Bengaluru thumps Punjab Kings by 60 runs in the IPL 2024

As Royal Challengers Bengaluru thumped Punjab Kings by 60 runs in the IPL 2024 to keep themselves alive in the tournament, fans on Twitter reacted to it. They lauded the Faf du Plessis-led side for their dominance and gave some joyful reactions. Here are some of them:

PBKS complete a decade of not reaching the IPL playoffs.

— Saurabh Malhotra (@MalhotraSaurabh) May 9, 2024

PBKS KNOCKED OUT OF LEAGUE STAGE FOR 15th TIME IN IPL HISTORY 🤯 pic.twitter.com/8XwrmJCi2u

— Johns. (@CricCrazyJohns) May 9, 2024

RCB have won 4 matches in a row 🤯 pic.twitter.com/80d7fJ3x9y

— Dinda Academy (@academy_dinda) May 9, 2024

RCB be like pic.twitter.com/ZIJmO3MSzx

— Sagar (@sagarcasm) May 9, 2024

RCB's hopes and India's t20WC hopes. All on one guy's shoulders pic.twitter.com/aC7F4XzsiN

— Abhyudaya Mohan (@AbhyudayaMohan) May 9, 2024

RCB fans first RCB fans
half of IPL in second half pic.twitter.com/fX5iCwd1bK

— SwatKat💃 (@swatic12) May 9, 2024

RCB still in the playoff race pic.twitter.com/E033FGW2kb

— Villainism (@Karuppu_7) May 9, 2024

4 consecutive wins for RCB now. Our hopes are still alive but that one run loss vs KKR still hurts 💔 pic.twitter.com/f2H0jE07Yb

— leisha (@katyxkohli17) May 9, 2024

Still play offs Race RCB ❤️

4th continue win's 🔥🔥🔥🔥 pic.twitter.com/dmLFCyT4BM

— ராஸ்கல் (@Rascal1_) May 9, 2024

RCB WONNN with Kohli's masterclass in a virtual knockout, we are alive to fight another day 🔥🔥🔥pic.twitter.com/4UNCcBU81i

— Yashvi (@BreatheKohli) May 9, 2024

RCB trying to enter into top 4 be like #PBKSvsRCB pic.twitter.com/GoskLwKbEW

— Desi Bhayo (@desi_bhayo88) May 9, 2024

4 consecutive wins feels so weird as an rcb fan, hardly been there.

— arfan (@Im__Arfan) May 9, 2024

FOUR IN A ROW 🔥🔥🔥🔥

RCB IS UNSTOPPABLE ‼️‼️

#RCBvsPBKS pic.twitter.com/nr9XxIoekl

— V I P E R (@VIPERoffl) May 9, 2024

RCB sending PBKS back to home #RCBvsPBKS pic.twitter.com/0CFF9D9rnX

— ರಾಮ್_ತೀರ್ಥಹಳ್ಳಿ (@RamThirthahalli) May 9, 2024

RCB in last phase of IPL every year pic.twitter.com/FDW85VeRG5

— oliver (@jaynildave) May 9, 2024

6 consecutive L, 4 consecutive W
This is RCB Heritage.

— arfan (@Im__Arfan) May 9, 2024

RCB winning matches in 2nd half of IPL pic.twitter.com/XQuGqbduw6

— B🅰️rle-G (@Hero_Zumour) May 9, 2024

RCB IS UNSTOPPABLE 🔥

— Sushant Mehta (@SushantNMehta) May 9, 2024

Our Team RCB The Playoff Hopes are Alive 🔥🔥 pic.twitter.com/jID6nLPLxE

— 𝙎𝙪𝙧𝙮𝙖ᵛⁱʳᵃᵗシ︎ (@Itz_Surya18) May 9, 2024

Crystal

I'm Bot
OP
Crystal

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Royal Challengers Bengaluru

Royal Challengers Bengaluru (RCB) have managed to stay alive in the Indian Premier League (IPL) 2024. The win over Punjab Kings (PBKS) in the 58th game of the tournament has revived the hopes of the fans their team can still reach the top 4.

Punjab Kings (PBKS) hosted Royal Challengers Bengaluru (RCB) at the Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association Stadium (HPCA) in Dharamsala. The match between the two teams, which was also a virtual eliminator, took place on Thursday (9th May).

Royal Challengers Bengaluru were asked to bat first and it was a sensational outing for them. Even though Faf du Plessis (9) and Will Jacks (12) lost their wickets early, it was Virat Kohli's show with the bat at the Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association Stadium in Dharamsala as he oozed his class with the bat.

Rajat Patidar (55) slammed a brutal half-century as well that put Punjab Kings under pressure. He along with Kohli added 76 runs and bailed the team out of trouble when they had two early wickets. After that Cameron Green joined Kohli and the duo did further carnage.

Virat Kohli scored 92 runs, while Green ended with innings of 46 runs, based on their terrific effort with the bat, Royal Challengers Bengaluru posted a gigantic total of 241 runs on the board at the Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association Stadium in Dharamsala.

Punjab Kings started the chase pretty well even though they lost Prabhsimran Singh early. Jonny Bairstow (27) and Rilee Rossouw (61) kept their team in the hunt. After that, Shashank Singh (37) played vital innings but none of them could play a big hand.

Royal Challengers Bengaluru bowlers were all over the Punjab Kings batters and bundled them out for 181 runs to win the game by 60. With the win, they kept themselves alive in the Indian Premier League and knocked out opposition from the tournament.

Royal Challengers Bengaluru Qualification Scenario for IPL 2024 Playoffs

The win against the Punjab Kings was their 5th win in the Indian Premier League (IPL) 2024. Win the win they solidified their 7th position at the points table with 10 points under their belt. They also boosted their NRR to +0.217, which might be handy for them going ahead.

To make it into the playoffs, Royal Challengers Bengaluru will need to win their next two games of the IPL 2024. If they manage to do so they will go to 14 points, which might turn out to be a qualification mark.

But the road isn't easy for them as apart from winning their next two games, they also need some other results to go their way. For them to qualify, they would want Delhi Capitals Chennai Super Kings, and Lucknow Super Giants, who are also on the 12 points to lose their games.

If Lucknow Super Giants and Delhi Capitals lose one of their remaining games and Chennai Super Kings lose their two games, then it will mean 4 teams will be tied on the 14 points. As RCB has a positive NRR, it might allow them to play other teams and qualify for the playoffs.

Crystal

I'm Bot
OP
Crystal

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Virat Kohli runs out Shashank Singh

Punjab Kings batter Shashank Singh played a brilliant innings before getting run out, courtesy of Royal Challengers Bengaluru star Virat Kohli's brilliant direct hit in the 58th match of the Indian Premier League 2024 (IPL 2024) on Thursday, May 9, at the Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association Stadium in Dharamsala.

Shashank Singh was an accidental buy of the Punjab Kings at the Indian Premier League 2024 auction, but he has proved his true worth to the team by playing some fantastic knocks throughout the season and winning matches for the team single-handedly.

Shashank Singh was on course to once again play a big innings and take PBKS to a victory. However, he wasn't able to do that as Virat Kohli and Faf du Plessis came in his way and stopped him from doing that.

Shashank Singh played a sensational innings and smashed 37 runs off 19 balls, with 4 fours and 2 sixes, before getting run out in the match. Notably, his run out came a delivery after his nasty collision with RCB skipper Faf du Plessis.

On the third ball of the 14th over, Lockie Ferguson bowled a short-length ball to Sam Curran and he played it towards the leg side and ran two along with Shashank Singh. As Shashank Singh was coming back for two, Faf du Plessis came in his way and there was a massive collision between the players, the effect of which was mostly on the PBKS star, who hurt his shoulder and looked in terrible pain. Despite a nasty collision, Shashank decided to continue but his innings didn't last long as he was dismissed on the next ball.

After playing a shortish delivery to the leg-side the PBKS batters once again decided to take two runs, but Virat Kohli didn't let that happen as he came in running from deep mid-wicket and fired a sensational direct hit to catch Shashank Singh short and ended his innings.

Watch: The incident involving Shashank Singh, Virat Kohli and Faf du Plessis

pic.twitter.com/KojeJutjY0

He's unfolding magic tonight 💫

First with the bat & now on the field with that outstanding direct hit 🎯

Watch the match LIVE on @StarSportsIndia and @JioCinema 💻📱#TATAIPL | #PBKSvRCB | @imVkohli | @RCBTweets pic.twitter.com/6TsRbpamxG

— IndianPremierLeague (@IPL) May 9, 2024

In the end, Royal Challengers Bengaluru won the match by 60 runs against Punjab Kings and Virat Kohli won the player of the match award for his 92-run knock.

Speaking after winning the Player of the Match award, Virat Kohli explained in detail how he wants to keep improving his game and get better. Virat Kohli said:

"For me, it's still quality over quantity. For me, it works really well. Also, the understanding of the game allows you to practice less, just try to replicate what I have done in the past. Still aiming to improve aspects of the game that you want to get better at. It's an evolving process. I brought out the slog sweep against the spinners. I didn't practice it, I know I have hit it the past. Always looking to expose that side of the field against spin. I know I need to take risks, it needs a bit of conviction."

Virat Kohli further said that he is trying to play with a great strike rate for his team and also spoke about RCB's campaign. He elaborated:

"I have been managing to stay ahead of that thought. I am trying to keep up with the strike rate for me and the team. The only way to go through a tournament is to be honest with ourselves. We had those losses on the trot, we just had an honest conversation. We needed to pull up our socks. That game against KKR went down to the wire. We wanted to play for our self respect. We just can't go out there and play in such a way and disappoint our fans. The confidence is back and we are on a roll. We wouldn't have to depend on several other aspects (had we played better earlier in the tournament.)

Crystal

I'm Bot
OP
Crystal

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Faf du Plessis

Faf du Plessis-led Royal Challengers Bengaluru (RCB) played against the Sam Curran-led Punjab Kings (PBKS) in the 58th match of the Indian Premier League 2024 (IPL 2024) on Thursday, May 9 at the Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association Stadium in Dharamsala.

RCB were invited to bat first in the match and they did a great job. Virat Kohli was the chief architect behind the success of the team as he smoked 92 runs and powered his team to a total of 241/7. Rajat Patidar (55) and Cameron Green (46) also played brilliant innings in the match.

Defending the target, Rilee Rossouw, Jonny Bairstow, and Shashank Singh smashed the RCB bowlers and played aggressive cricket. However, the bowlers made a terrific comeback in the match and picked wickets at regular intervals to bundle out PBKS for 181. Mohammed Siraj picked three wickets while Swapnil Singh, Lockie Ferguson, and Karn Sharma picked two wickets each.

At the post-match presentation ceremony, Faf du Plessis looked delighted and he said:

"That was a good game. We have scored 200-plus in the last 5-6 games. We have had good conversations, we were making the same mistakes over and over again.

Faf du Plessis further said that they needed to be aggressive with the bat and pick regular wickets with the ball in which they were successful. Faf du Plessis stated:

"Needed aggression with the bat. We just spoke about taking wickets. We have 6-7 options in the bowling department. You need some form in your side. With a bit of luck is also required. We had a few guys looking for wickets and runs at the start of the tournament."

Faf du Plessis showered rich praise on his players, saying that they have shown great character. He elaborated:

"The boys have shown character to turn it around. Everyone has chipped in with runs and the bowlers are taking wickets. For us, it's important to focus on ourselves. We want to stick to the style of play that we want to do, if we do that it'll prove we are a really good team."

Royal Challengers Bengaluru's Position In Indian Premier League 2024 Standings

Along with Mumbai Indians, Royal Challengers Bengaluru have been a team that struggled from the very beginning of the Indian Premier League 2024 and going on a 6-match losing streak from March 29 to April 21 made the matter worse for them.

However, things started getting better for the franchise after their match against Kolkata Knight Riders as they went on a 3-match winning streak and played an amazing brand of cricket. To register a hat-trick of victories, the Faf du Plessis & Co. beat Sunrisers Hyderabad by 35 runs and then Gujarat Titans by 9 wickets as well as 4 wickets.

Ahead of their match against the Punjab Kings, the Benguluru-based franchise was at the seventh spot on the IPL 2024 points table with 8 points in 11 matches and a net run rate of -0.049. After the conclusion of the match on May 9, RCB retained the same spot and kept their playoffs hopes alive.

Royal Challengers Bengaluru will be next seen in action when they lock horns with the Rishabh Pant-led Delhi Capitals (DC) on May 12 at the M Chinnaswamy Stadium in Bengaluru.

Crystal

I'm Bot
OP
Crystal

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Sam Curran (PC: X)

Sam Curran-led Punjab Kings (PBKS) went head-to-head with the Faf du Plessis-led Royal Challengers Bengaluru (RCB) in the 58th match of the Indian Premier League 2024 (IPL 2024) on Thursday, May 9, at the Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association Stadium in Dharamsala.

Punjab Kings won the toss and chose to bowl first in the match. The bowlers failed to prove their captain's toss decision right and ended up conceding 241 runs. The bowlers were taken to the cleaners by Virat Kohli (92), Rajat Patidar (55) and Cameron Green (46). Harshal Patel was the top performer for the team as he picked up a three-wicket haul while Vidwath Kaverappa (2), Arshdeep Singh (1), and Sam Curran (1) were among the wickets.

Chasing the target, Rilee Rossouw (61) kept Punjab Kings in the match with his brilliant batting and he was well supported by Jonny Bairstow and Shashank Singh. However, once the trio got out, the Punjab Kings couldn't do much and got all-out for 181 to lose by 60 runs. With the loss, PBKS got knocked out of the competition.

Speaking after the match, dejected Sam Curran stated that they had a lot of positives in IPL 2024 but it wasn't enough to qualify for playoffs. Sam Curran said:

"A lot of positive signs throughout the season, but not enough to get over the line, unfortunately. We knew that we had the best side for the rest of the tournament and felt gutted for the team."

Sam Curran further said that he enjoyed leading the franchise in Shikhar Dhawan's absence and apologized to fans for disappointing them yet again. Sam Curran elaborated:

"Gotta keep our heads up, keep learning and keep becoming better. Really enjoyed leading a great bunch of guys, would have loved a few more wins. We had some highs, and some record run-chases as well. Lots of disappointment and apologies to the fans, we will keep fighting. The ups and downs have been quite tough, but you gotta keep learning and keep working hard."

Punjab Kings Had Lost Against Royal Challengers Bengaluru In Previous IPL 2024 Clash As Well

It was the 6th match of the Indian Premier League 2024 (IPL 2024) when Royal Challengers Bengaluru and Punjab Kings locked horns with each other for the first time in the Indian Premier League 2024. The match was held at the M Chinnaswamy Stadium on March 25 and after restricting PBKS to 176/6, RCB chased down the target to win by 4 wickets and 4 balls remaining.

Batting first in the match, Shikhar Dhawan played a slow yet significant knock of 45 runs and he was well-supported by Prabhsimran Singh (25), Sam Curran (23), Jitesh Sharma (27), and Shashank Singh (21 ). The combined batting efforts from PBKS saw the team posting a challenging total on the board. For RCB, Glenn Maxwell and Mohammed Siraj bagged two wickets each while Yash Dayal and Alzarri Joseph picked up one wicket each.

Chasing the target, Virat Kohli played a stunning knock of 77 runs and took the game deep. However, other than him no top and middle-order batsman fired which put the team under tremendous pressure. In the end, Dinesh Karthik (28) and Mahipal Lomror (17) bailed the team out of trouble to power them to an incredible victory. For PBKS, Kagiso Rabada and Harpreet Brar bagged two wickets each while Sam Curran and Harshal Patel got one scalp.

Crystal

I'm Bot
OP
Crystal

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
APH vs ERL Dream11 Prediction

DCA Alappuzha and DCA Eranakulam will face off in the 5th match of the Kerala T20 Trophy 2024. In this article, we look at APH vs ERL Dream11 Prediction Today Match, APH vs ERL Dream11 Team Today, Playing 11s, and Pitch Report. DCA Alappuzha will be facing off against DCA Eranakulam for the first time in the Kerala T20 Trophy.

APH vs ERL Kerala T20 Trophy Match 5 Preview:

In the fifth match of the Kerala T20 Trophy tournament, DCA Alappuzha will take on DCA Eranakulam at the St. Xavier’s College Ground, Thumba, on May 10th​ at 9:00 AM IST.

Also Read: GT vs CHE Dream11 Prediction Today Match 59 IPL 2024

DCA Alappuzha has won their only game so far, placing them third on the points table in Group A. Similarly, DCA Eranakulam has also won their sole game, securing the top spot in the same group.

APH vs ERL Head-to-Head Record:

Teams

Matches Won

DCA Alappuzha

DCA Eranakulam

APH vs ERL Kerala T20 Trophy Match 5 Weather & Pitch Report:

Temperature

30°C

Weather Forecast

Clear Sky

Pitch Behaviour

Batting-friendly

Best Suited To

Spin

Average 1st innings score

Record of chasing teams:

Records

Good

Winning %

55%

APH vs ERL Kerala T20 Trophy Match 5 Squads:

DCA Alappuzha Squad: Vishnu Raj©(wk), S Anand Sagar, Abhishek Nair, Balu Babu, Prasoon Prasad, Gireesh PG, Nikhil M, Pathirikattu Midhun, Sudhesan Midhun, Althaf S, Jerin PS

DCA Eranakulam Squad: Akhil M S©, Sanjay Raj(wk), Ameersha SN, Appu Prakash, Abdul Basith, Jose Perayil, Basil Thampi, Ajith Vasudevan, Govind Pai, Sivaraj S, Ibnul Afthab

APH vs ERL Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Players Stats:

Player

Players Stats (last match)

S Sivaraj

2 wickets

Sudhesan Midhun

4 wickets

Basil Thampi

3 wickets

Nikhil-M

1 wicket

Hot Picks for APH vs ERL Dream11 Prediction and Fantasy Cricket Tips:

Captaincy Picks:

Nikhil-M

Sudhesan Midhun

Top Picks:

Basil Thampi

S Sivaraj

Budget Picks:

Balu Babu

Jose S Perayil

APH vs ERL Kerala T20 Trophy Match 5 Captain and Vice-captain Choices:

Captain

Sudhesan Mithun & Nikhil M

Vice-Captain

Basil Thampi & S Sivaraj

APH vs ERL Dream11 Prediction Team 1:

• Keepers – Sanjay Raj, Vishnu Raj
  • Batsmen – Abdul Basith, Anand Sagar, Ameersha SN
  • All-rounders – Nikhil M, Akhil MS, S Sivaraj, Prasoon Prasad
  • Bowlers – Sudhesan Midhun (c), Basil Thampi (vc)

APH vs ERL Dream11 Prediction Fantasy Cricket Tips Dream11 Team Kerala T20 Trophy

APH vs ERL Dream11 Prediction Team 2:

• Keeper – Sanjay Raj
  • Batsmen – Abdul Basith, Anand Sagar, Ameersha SN
  • All-rounders – Nikhil M (c), Akhil MS, S Sivaraj (vc), Prasoon Prasad
  • Bowlers – Sudhesan Midhun, Basil Thampi, Ajith V

APH vs ERL Dream11 Prediction Fantasy Cricket Tips Dream11 Team Kerala T20 Trophy

APH vs ERL Dream11 Prediction Today Match 5 Kerala T20 Trophy Players to Avoid:

Players

Dream11 Credits

Dream11 Points (Last match)

Appu Prakash

6.0 credits

10 points

Gireesh-PG

7.0 credits

23 points

APH vs ERL Dream11 Prediction Today Match 5 Kerala T20 Trophy Expert Advice:

SL Captaincy Choice

Sudhesab Midhun

GL Captaincy Choice

Nikhil M

Punt Picks

Ajith V and Vishnu Raj

Dream11 Combination

2-3-4-2

Disclaimer: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team, consider the points mentioned and make your own decision.

Crystal

I'm Bot
OP
Crystal

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
BEA vs AMO Dream11 Prediction

Band-e-Amir Region and Amo Region will face off in the 17th match of Afghanistan T20 Qosh Tepa Cup 2024. In this article, we look at BEA vs AMO Dream11 Prediction Today Match, BEA vs AMO Dream11 Team Today, Playing 11s, and Pitch Report. Band-e-Amir Region will be facing off against Amo Region for the first time in the Afghanistan T20 Qosh Tepa Cup.

BEA vs AMO Afghanistan T20 Qosh Tepa Cup Match 17 Preview:

In the seventeenth encounter of the Afghanistan T20 Qosh Tepa Cup tournament, Band-e-Amir Region will lock horns with Amo Region at the Kandahar Cricket Stadium in Kandahar on May 10th at 10:00 AM IST.

Also Read: GT vs CHE Dream11 Prediction Today Match 59 IPL 2024

Band-e-Amir Region, boasting four victories out of five matches, currently holds the coveted top position on the points table. Conversely, Amo Region, with just one win out of six matches, finds themselves languishing at the bottom of the table.

BEA vs AMO Head-to-Head Record:

Teams

Matches Won

Band-e-Amir Region

Amo Region

BEA vs AMO Afghanistan T20 Qosh Tepa Cup Match 17 Weather & Pitch Report:

Temperature

20°C

Weather Forecast

Precipitation

Pitch Behaviour

Balanced

Best Suited To

Pace

Average 1st innings score

Record of chasing teams:

Records

Good

Winning %

60%

BEA vs AMO Afghanistan T20 Qosh Tepa Cup Match 17 Squads:

Band-e-Amir Region Squad: Sediqullah Atal, Hashmatullah Shahidi©, Mohammad Haroon, Khalid Ahmadzai(wk), Mohammad Asif, Karim Janat, Amir Hamza, Arab Gul, Nijat Masood, Khalil Ahmad, Shams ur Rahman, Islam Zazai

Amo Region Squad: Mohammad Akram, Faisal Khan, Allah Noor, Adam Khan(wk), Tariq Stanikzai, Ijaz Ahmadzai, Sharafuddin Ashraf©, Zahir Khan, Izharulhaq Naveed, Mujeeb Zadran, Lalbaz Sinzai, Mohammad Gul Alizai

BEA vs AMO Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Players Stats:

Player

Players Stats (last match)

Karim Janat

1 wicket

Tariq Stanikzai

9 runs

Sharafuddin Ashraf

66 runs

Hashmatullah Shahidi

10 runs

Hot Picks for BEA vs AMO Dream11 Prediction and Fantasy Cricket Tips:

Captaincy Picks:

Hashmatullah Shahidi

Karim Janat

Top Picks:

Tariq Stanikzai

Sharafuddin Ashraf

Budget Picks:

Ijaz Ahmadzai

Shamsurahman

BEA vs AMO Afghanistan T20 Qosh Tepa Cup Match 17 Captain and Vice-captain Choices:

Captain

Karim Janat & Hashmatullah Shahidi

Vice-Captain

Sharafuddin Ashraf & Tariq Stanikzai

BEA vs AMO Dream11 Prediction Team 1:

• Keeper – Subhanullah Sinzai
  • Batsmen – Hashmatullah Shahidi, Mohammad Wasim, Akram Zazai, Sediqullah Atal
  • All-rounders – Karim Janat (c), Sharafuddin Ashraf (vc), Shamsurahman, Tariq Stanikzai
  • Bowlers – Amir Hamza Hotak, Izharulhaq Naveed

BEA vs AMO Dream11 Prediction Team 2:

• Keeper – Subhanullah Sinzai
  • Batsmen – Hashmatullah Shahidi (c), Mohammad Wasim, Akram Zazai, Sediqullah Atal
  • All-rounders – Karim Janat, Sharafuddin Ashraf, Shamsurahman, Tariq Stanikzai (vc)
  • Bowlers – Amir Hamza Hotak, Izharulhaq Naveed, Zahoor Khan

BEA vs AMO Dream11 Prediction Today Match 17 Afghanistan T20 Qosh Tepa Cup Players to Avoid:

Players

Dream11 Credits

Dream11 Points (Last match)

Mohammad Haroon

7.0 credits

44 points

Mohammad Gul Alizai

7.5 credits

64 points

BEA vs AMO Dream11 Prediction Today Match 17 Afghanistan T20 Qosh Tepa Cup Expert Advice:

SL Captaincy Choice

Karim Janat

GL Captaincy Choice

Hashmatullah Shahidi

Punt Picks

Zahoor Khan and Tariq Stanikzai

Dream11 Combination

1-4-4-2

Disclaimer: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team, consider the points mentioned and make your own decision.

Members

Threads

Back