E

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
80 XP
Jaya walked to bathroom. After freshen up Jaya went to kitchen without making any sound. Now she wear the same gown which she wear yesterday. Whir She prepare coffee she got a hug from behind. She know it's none other than Mani. She smiled and continue her work. Mani lift her nighty up and bunched above on her butt and rub his dick between the ass cheek and kiss on her shoulder. She really enjoyed that. That was her fantasy after marriage. She wish the same act from her husband Mahesh-she wish while cooking her hubby hugged her from behind and kiss on her neck. But didn't happen. But now her student her secret teen lover did that to her. She really enjoy that.)

M ; why you wear this dress? Nobody is here than me. So no need this dear miss. (he lift her gown up and remover through her head and put on the arm rest of a plastic chair which is in kitchen. Now Jaya stood there completely naked and facing against him. Her fully naked back shows to him. Mani roamed his hands all over her fair back and move to front side and cup her boobs and press.) 

J : ahhhhhh.... Manniii... (Mani makes her turn and started to kiss on her lips. Both were enjoy the kissing in morning time. After some time they aprt and Jaya said)

J : Mani go and get ready to go to school. I will prepare food. 
M : please miss let me allow a morning fuck. 
J : no you go now. Don't have time now. 
M : please miss. 
J : no Mani.. (she give a sharp look. Then he don't say anything and walk back to Room. Seeing his reaction she smiled 'poor boy'. In bathroom while apply soap he his hand moved to stroke his dick. But he stop and think. No... Not now I want to collect it and fill her pussy. He then complete bath and come out. He see Jaya is stood in front of bathroom with a towel in hand but nothing on her body. Now she don't have any shame to stood naked in front of him. He don't said anything. Seeing his helplessness she smiled and went inside and take a shower without wash hair and come out. Mani was sat on the bed and watch her. Jaya winked at him and wear a black bra and panty and wear salwar kamiz.)
J : Mani don't you get ready? 
M : yes miss. 
J : then why you wait here go. Get ready. (she apply little makeup and arrange her books in bag. This time Mani come there by wear his school uniform. Then they had breakfast. She see his face was dull. She know why. Jaya took her plates to kitchen. Mani also follow her. She drink a glass of water and come near Mani and pinched his cheek playfully and said.) 

J : don't be sad dear. I will give you everything in night. But your study is first. Ok. (and she give a kiss on his cheek and walked to her edroom. Mani become happy and took his bag from bedroom and come out. Both come out from flat. She locked and kept key in her pocket. Then they then they walked to outside to get school bus. Mani was walked back and kept a distance from her as he have fear on his teacher. Seeing his acting she got smile. In bus stop also he stood 3m away from her. When bus arrive they enter in and went to school. When reached school Jaya called shekhar.)

S : hello 
J : hello uncle. How is aunty. 
S : she is fine dear. How was yesterday night. Did you teach Mani? 
J : chee... Aunty is not there? 
S : no they took her to checkup. Today morning there is some BP variation.
J : discharged today. 
S : yes they tell us like that. 
J : OK uncle. I will prepare dinner. 
S : I don't need dinner. I need your milk Jaya. 
J : uncle please I am in staff room. 
S : then tell me when I get milk. 
(she felt shame and giggled) 
J : OK uncle bye. (she cut the call)

Noon 1:12pm

(Jaya got call from her hubby) 

M : hello my sweety
J : hii Mahesh hw are you? 
M : fine dear. 
M : dear if you don't angry I will ask you one thing. 
J : why I am angry on you Mahesh. You are my husband. You can ask me anything. 
M : hmmm... I need your photo. 
J : photo....  ha ha... For this why I get angry Mahesh. I send daily my pic to you. 
M : no dear not like that. I want your sexy pic. 
J : sexy pic.... What happened to you Mahesh. 
M : nothing dear I miss you a lot. I miss our nights.
J : hmmm I miss you too.. 
M : I want to see your.... Errrr..... (he don't complete) 
J : hmmm I understand Mahesh. But it's risky to send through internet. 
M : noo Jaya I don't ask fully. I just need only your pic in bra and panty. Please send me if you can. 
J : why I don't send to you Mahesh. It's my duty to make happy you. 
M : ohhh thanks dear.... I love you. 
J : love you Mahesh. I will send today night. 
M : ohhh thanks dear. 

Reactions: dargon76
OP
E

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
80 XP
(they talk some more time and end the talk. She was confused why he ask her hot pics. It's first time he ask her like that. But in other hand Mahesh have some other purpose. Let see what will happen later) 

Evening 4:50pm

Mani and Jaya reached in front of their flat. Mani don't take any movement from his side. Jaya went near shekhar uncles flat and press the bell. But there is no response. Then she call him. 

J : hello
G : hello beta. 
J : ahh aunty. Not come back. 
G : no beta. Today's checkup they found little variation in ECG so doctor suggest for 24 he observation. So may be we will come tomorrow. 
J : OK aunty I will prepare dinner and come to there now. 
G : no beta. You just stay there. Now uncle is went there to order dinner for tonight. If anything needs we will inform you. 
J : OK aunty. I just come now and not found anyone. Then call you. 
G : OK beta. 
J : OK aunty bye. Call you later. 
(Jaya took the key and open the door. Jaya and Mani enter in. Mani geared all conversation. He is very happy that this night also nobody is there to disturb them. When she close the door, Mani hugged her from behind.)

J : hey Mani what are you doing? 
M : what's the problem 'dear' I was waiting for this time. Now we are only here. Please don't stop me like morning.
J : hmmm OK. 
M : ohhh thank you miss...... (he hugged her tightly. They went to her bedroom. In 20 sec Mani remove all his clothes and stood naked in front of her. Seeing that she laughed) 
J : ha ha Mani you are hurry. 
M : now I am free from clothes. Why you keep these Dee's remove it. (he pull her saree) 
J : wait wait. I will remove. (she slowly remove her saree. Mani watching his teacher undid her dress for her student without any hesitation. Jaya unhook the blouse and removed through her hands. Next untie the knot of petticoat, petticoat slide down and fall on the floor around her feet. Now Jaya stood in front of him only in her bra and panty. She move her hands back and unhook the bra and removed through her shoulder and released her spongy round boobs and keep the bra on the bed. Now jaya is stood only in her panty. She raise her both hand and took entire hair and tied on back. Her boobs bulged out while she raise her hand. Mani move near her and place his both hands on her waist band of the panty and pull down)
M : why you keep this on your body dear miss. (she don't say anything. He pull down till her knee, then Jaya raise her one leg and remove the panty through the leg. Now panty is on floor. Jaya stood completely naked in front of Mani. Actually she don't need to hide anything from him. Mani took the panty and move near his face and inhaled. Seeing that she felt strange sensation on her body. Mani keep the panty on bed. His dick was partially erected. Jaya started to walk to bathroom.) 
M : where r u going miss?
J : bathroom 
M : wait I am coming. Let's have a bath together. (Jaya don't say anything took her towel from the hanger and walked to bathroom. He walked back to her and slapped her ass playfully.)
J : Maniii..... Why you do this all time. 
M : I like to see your ass cheek shaking while I slap. 
J : hmmm.... (they enter inside. Jaya on the shower and stood under the shower. The hot water flow over her body. Mani come near her. She move little back to give him space to access shower. Now both of them drenched completely. Jaya took the body lotion and put in her hand and apply on her body.)
M : miss don't you need my help? (Jaya smiled and handover the bottle. He took in his hand and started to apply on her upper chest and neck. He stop the shower and apply soap solution on her face. She close her eyes by holding his shoulders.  Manis hand move down and apply on her underarms. She felt tickled. Then he place on her spongy boobs. Her nipples was already erect dimue to his touck. Mani took more lotion and massage her boobs around 5 min. Jaya is still close her eyes. Then his hands moved to her stomach and insert his finger in her navel. Then he move his hands on her private part, her love hole. This time Mani rub over her pussy with his middle finger and slowly insert in her pussy. Jaya caught his shoulder tightly and raise on her foot finger with excitement. Seeing that Mani become happy. He raise on his foot and move his head to her and give a kiss on her lips. The taste of soap get in his mouth. He don't care about that and kiss her and slowly started to finger fucking her. Jaya started to maoan loudly. Mani increase his speed and suddenly stop his action. Then started to apply soap on her thighs. She is really disappointed as he stop at hight of pleasure. But she don't tell him to continue. She felt shame to ask him. Mani move back to her and apply on her ass. This time spread her ass cheeks and put finger on her asshole. Then massage her ass area with soap. Then apply soap on her legs feet. There is no place on her body without touched by his fingers. Then he turn the shower on and washed every soap foam from her body. She felt some relax. But still leaked her pussy. Jaya took soap solution in her hand and apply on her chest. But Mani stops her. She confused and looked at him)
M : miss now you go. You already bath. I will come after bath. Thanks miss. 
J : don't you need my help. 
M : yes miss, but not now. Love you miss. (she again disappointed. She again lost his hand on her body. She wash her hand and took the towel and turn around to walkout. Mani give a hard slap on her ass. "aaahhhh...." she looked back to him.)

OP
E

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
80 XP
M : sorry my dear miss love you. (she don't say anything but give a smile to him and walked to her room. Mani wash his body. His dick was still in erect stage. He clean every part of his body. He don't try to mastrubates. He was store his energy for her. After 10 min Mani come out without dry his body. Water drops fall on the floor. Jaya was apply body cream on her body. Seeing Mani she come near him by took the towel and dry his head and his body. Seeing his erect dick she felt something on her body. She don't want to take first move. Mani took the towel and dry his body himself. Jaya went near the mirror apply cream on her thighs and till her foot. Mani went near her and hugged her from behind and give kiss on her neck.)
M : miss I felt hungry. 
J : OK Mani I will prepare food now. (she wake up and walked outside from bedroom without wear anything.)
M : miss don't you wear anything. (she turned and give a smile and said) 
J : you don't like that I wear dress. So..... 
M : ohhhh thank you missss..... Love you dear. (he know, she is horney now. She really want him. But her mind not allow him to ask. Mani dry her body and went to kitchen. Jaya was stood there by prepare something. She was wear an body apron only. Her back was fully naked. Hearing the foot step she looked back and smiled at him

OP
E

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
80 XP
 Mani went back her and hugged her. His erect dick press on her ass. He whispered in her ear)
M : miss are you upset? 
J : hey noo.... I am OK. 
M : I know miss. You are not satisfied. See this your pussy is still leaked. (Mani rub his finger over her wet pussy. She felt really shame. She turn her head and looked at him. Mani smiled at him and said)
M : I stop fingering knowingly. I know you don't complete ejaculation. But dont worry my dear. I am always yours. But you must be talk to me openly. Here I am not your student. I am your lover. Please don't be hesitant to ask me. I will do any dirty thing for you to give pleasure on you.
(she smiled at him and turn her body towards him and kiss him with love. He responded her kiss. Mani extend his tongue and lick on her lips. She open her lips to allow his tongue to enter in her mouth. Mani started to lick her mouth. Their hot tongues twisted each other. She was enjoy the kissing. After 5 min they separated.)
M : don't worry dear miss. I will try to give you more pleasure today. Love you. 
(Jaya hugged him tightly and said) 
J : love you too Mani.... Love you....
M : thanks miss. (Jaya give a kiss on his cheek) 
M : miss... Did you hurt while I slap your ass. 
J : little bit... But no problem you can do. (she try to make him happy) 
M : really.... 
J : hmmmm (Jaya a give a smile to him)
M : then show me your beautiful ass. (she turned to show her ass and looked aback to him. Mani give a hard slap on her ass. "oouuuccchhhh...." she really felt pained. But don't stop him. Mani know that she get panned. He kneeled on her back and spread her lovely ass cheek and place his face between there and positioned his mouth over her asshole and started to lick there.)
J : ahhh Mani what are you doing? 
(Mani pause a second and said) 
M : just enjoy this miss. It's my apology for slap your ass.(mani Locke her asshole vigorously. Jaya close her eyes and enjoy his acts.)
J : aaahhhhhmmmmmmm....... Maniiiii..... Ohhhhhhh...... (her anus drenched with his saliva. He moved his head down and touch on her leaked pussy with his tongue. "aaaahhhhhhmmmmm maniiii" Mani lick her juice and suck her pussy. Jaya was in pleasure. Place her hand on his head and caught his hair tightly. Mani caught her right leg and lifted then place on the kitchen table. Now he can easily access her ass and pussy. Jaya was enjoyed his tongue with pleasure. Mani take the next move. While licking her pussy she insert his right finger in her pussy and started to move in and out. Jaya was in double pleasure. He increase his speed. 
"aaahhh ahahahhh ohhhhh is a mmanniiii..... Don't stoooppppp.... Pleassseeee..... Aahhhhmmm"
He slapped her ass hard with his left hand. That pain and pleasure take her to heaven. Her fair ass cheek become read due to his slap. Within 3 min she squirted with loud moan. Her love juice flowed through his fingers. He catch her juice in his mouth and drunk like amrit. Mani took out his finger. Jaya take her breath and stay like the same position and calm down. Mani stood and lick his finger and wash his hand in wash basin. Mani took her waist and lift her then make her sat on the kitchen table. Then remove the Apron. She felt some relax and take long breath.)

M : miss you just take rest I will prepare food for you. (Jaya don't say anything. Mani tarred to make chappathi. Jaya was looks at him with love. He open the refrigerator and took juice from there and give to her. She said thanks and started to zip. Mani make veg curry also. After drink milk juice Jaya become normal and feel fresh. She went back to Mani and hugged him. Her spongy boobs crushed on his back. She kissed on his neck and said)
J : love you Mani. 
M : ohhh thank you miss. I am the lucky person in the world.
J : why Mani. 
M : because a beautiful angel tell me  that she love me and and hugged me without any dress.
J : ha aha you naughty boy. (now she felt some relax to talk to him.)
M : miss
J : mmmm
M : did you really love me?
J : yes Mani. You are my little lover. 
M : then why you felt shame to talk to me. 
J : what problem. I don't have shame. 
M : no... You have shame to talk me about sex. You are not open. You don't tell me what thing you like. What thing you don't like. (she hugged him tightly and said) 
J : I like everything you did to me. Even you slap me.
M : really? 
J : yes my dear.
M : then tell me, which thing you like more. 
J : ahmmm... When you lick my..... Myyy vagina.. 
M : what is vagina? You mean pussy? 
J : ya that one and..... 
M : and....?? 
J : and you lick my back. 
M : you mean asshole. 
J : yes dear. 
M : miss don't talk like this. Please be free with me. Talk to me freely. Please use these words instead of vagina, back... etc.. 
J : but Mani I never use those words in my life. 
M : but miss I want to hear from you. You must use those words for me. Please. 
J : OK Mani. I will do it for my dear Mani. (give a kiss on his neck) 
M : thank you miss. Then tell me which action you like more from me?
J : I like when you lick my pu.. Pussy and asss holes... (she felt shame) 
M : waawooo good girl. ha ha ha  ha finally you said it.
J : chiii you force me to say that.
M : sorry miss. But it's make more pleasure. 
J : it's OK Mani. 
M : miss I prepare dinner for us. (Jaya took a spoon of curry and taste it.)
J : hmm it's good Mani. Supr...
M : thanks miss. It's for my beautiful angel. 
J : ha ha. (The same time she heard her mobile rings. Jaya ran towards the bedroom. Mani close the curry with a plate and run back to her. Jaya was started to talk in phone. Seeing Mani she signaled him that don't talk. He said ok by nodded his head.)

J : hello pappa how are you. (that was her father in law from UK)
S : I am fine betta. How are you. 
J : I am fine pappa. How is mummy.
S : ya she is fine also. Where is your student? Is he with you? 
J : yes pappa. He is with me. He helps me a lot. (saying this she winked at him. Mani went near her and hugged her. She rubbed his hair with love) 
S : that's good beta. I call shekhar and he tell all things. May be they will discharge after tomorrow. 
J : yes pappa. I am also call him. 
S : OK betta I will give to mymmy
L : hello betta..... (Jaya sat on the bed. Mani lay on the bed and place his head on her thighs. she continue her talk to mother in law) 

Members

Threads

Back