E

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
80 XP
L : ok betta. Call you tomorrow. Take care. 
J : OK mummy. Bye Take care. (Jaya cut the call and looked at the phone. The time is around 7:16pm)

J : Mani let's have dinner. 
M : now? 
J : ya Mani. (Mani wake up and stood in front of her and took his erect dick in right hand and smiled at her. She smiled back and took his dick and slowly stroke it.)
M : take it in mouth dear. (he place his hand on back of her head and push to his head. Without any hesitation she leaned towards his dick and open her mouth and swallow his dick. Then slowly started to suck. Now Jaya is a good cock sucker. As a teacher she lean everything very well to teach. But in sex she is a good student and learn everything fast. Jaya took his dick out and lick entire length from bottom to top at the same time squeeze his balls. Mani is in seventh heaven. He caught her head tightly and fuck her mouth. Jaya enjoy the touch of his dick tip in her throat. Saliva flow out from her. After some stroke Mani release his hands. Jaya took out his dick and looked at him and winked. Then give kiss on the pee slit. Smiled at him and bit the dick head smoothly with her white teeth. 
"aahhhh miisss......" I he raised his body on foot finger with excitement. Seeing that she felt happy and slap his thighs playfully. Mani took his dick in hand and place parallel to his stomach and said
"miss suck my ball" 
She smiled at him and open her mouth widly and take his ball in and suck. The same time his black dick stay over her nose and tip on her eyes. Mani know he is reached his climax. But he don't want to waste his cum. He want to fill his cum in her. So Mani stops Jaya. Jaya is disappointed when he took out his ball from her mouth. Mani push her and she lay on the bed. Mani took her both legs and spread maximum. She felt pain in her pelvis area. But don't say anything. Mani kneeled and kissed on her pussy and spat saliva on her pussy and slap over there with right hand. "aahhhh maniii...." he then stood up and placed his dick tip over her pussy and push slowly.) 
J : aaaaahhhhhhhh.......... 
(Mani slowly push his dick and finally his dick dissappear in her tight pussy. Then Mani lean over her and kissed her. Jaya kissed back to him and hugged him tightly. Mani slowly moved his waist up and down and pump his dick in her pussy. She moaned but doubt not Co. E out because he was lock her lips with his lips. After some small stroke he increase his speed. This time he released her mouth and bit on her shoulder. Jaya screamed loudly with pain and pleasure and push his butt. 

J : ahhhhhhh maniii deeeeepppppppp....... Fuuuckkkkkkk...... 
M : hmmm..... Hmmmmmm.. Hmmmm

There is thwap thwap sound of his balls hit on her flesh under pussy. He reached his climax within 10 hard stroke. Mani keep his last stoke maximum deeply and stay like that and shoot his hot thick semen in her tight pussy. Jaya sense his hot young semen in her pussy. Mani hide his head between her neck and shoulder and take deep breath and ejaculated all his semen in her pussy. He is fully satisfied now. Jaya enjoy the hard fucking pleasure but not satisfied. Because she is not squirt. Mani lay over her around 5 min. His dick become small in her pussy. Semen oozing out through the gap between her pussy and his dick. 

OP
E

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
80 XP
Mani slowly took out his dick and lay on the bed beside her. Mani take long breath. Jaya rub her pussy and took senen in finger and lick. She looks at him. Mani was close his eyes and breathing heavily. She turn to his side and give kiss on his cheek. Then move down and finally reached near his dick. She took his spent dick in her right hand and tok in her mouth and started to suck. She swallow excess senen from his dick and clean his dick. Mani was really tired after fucking his teacher. So he don't care her. Just lay there by closing his eyes. After that she went to bathroom. Then went to kitchen after clean her pussy and mouth. Serve the dinner on the table them call Mani to there. Mani come there and they had their dinner together. Mani was really tired. He can't do anything anymore. Because in lunch break he played football and loose half of his energy there. Jaya went near him and serve more curry. Her bare boobs rub on his hair. 
J : Mani take your texts, I will teach you now. 
M : please miss... I am really tired today. Please allow me to sleep now. 
(she think a sec and said) 
J : OK now you go and sleep. I will call you early in the morning. 
M : OK miss thanks. (he took his plate and went to kitchen. She followed him by take her plate) 
J : Mani I will clean. Now you go.
M : I will clean this. 
J : no I told you to go. 
M : hmmm OK miss. (he went to the bedroom. She complete washing and went to bedroom. Time is around 9:10pm Jaya heared the snoring sound of Mani. She smiled and went near him and put the blanket over him and give a kiss on his cheek with love and smiled. "naughty boy". There is another plan in Jaya's mind. May be Mani give pleasure but she can't forget her first lover Rahim. He is the one who lead her to this pleasurable life without hurt anybody. Jaya wear a nighty and took her mobile and headphone and come out from the room. Then lock it from outside and went to her in laws room and bolted from inside. Then unblock Rahim from Whatsapp and send a "hi....." message to him. Within in seconds she got video call from him. Her heart beat little bit increased. She smiled and attend the call.) 

Members

Threads

Back