OP
mark42

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
35 XP
U.A.E Box Office: Bell Bottom collects approx. 2.38 mil. AED [Rs. 4.74 cr.] at the overseas U.A.E box office

The Akshay Kumar action entertainer Bellbottom released a couple of days back in theatres in India. In the overseas territory of U.A.E the film released a day later owing to the censor issues. Initially reports surfaced that the film had been banned in the U.A.E market, however the local censor board approved of the film permitting its release.

U.A.E Box Office Bell Bottom collects approx. 2.38 mil. AED [Rs. 4.74 cr.] at the overseas U.A.E box office

Released across 65 screens in the U.A.E, Bellbottom has managed to draw in approx. 2.38 mil. AED [Rs. 4.74 cr.] at the close of the second weekend. While the film has hit screens in the U.A.E, Bellbottom has been banned within the rest of the G.C.C markets, a situation that affected the film’s overall box office collections.

The post U.A.E Box Office: Bell Bottom collects approx. 2.38 mil. AED [Rs. 4.74 cr.] at the overseas U.A.E box office appeared first on XDReams.

OP
mark42

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
35 XP
From RUN BTS to 24365 with BLACKPINK and GOT7’s Hard Carry, 10 idol reality and variety shows that should be on your must-watch list in 2021

Though K-pop stands for Korean pop culture, it’s not just limited to music and performances. K-Pop idol groups never miss giving any bonus content. They have been holding their own shows to reveal more personal and behind-the-scene content about their daily lives, from fun games, activities, challenges to discussions on music production, the shows are complete packages of ‘you cannot miss this out’ entertainment.

From-RUN-BTS-to-24365-with-BLACPINK-and-GOT7s-Hard-Carry-10-idol-reality-and-variety-shows-that-should-be-on-your-must-watch-list-in-2021-2.jpeg

RUN BTS

It is a variety show by the South Korean juggernaut, BTS. In each episode, all 7 members play games and/or participate in various activities set up by their staff in order to complete challenges and even carry out secret missions, in order to earn prizes or receive penalties. It’s highly entertaining to watch them have fun and be their usual fun selves. It has everything from friendships to fun moments to betrayals – like a whole sitcom. It’s hard not to binge-watch this because the episodes are short and it holds your attention.

24/365 WITH BLACKPINK

From RUN BTS to 24365 with BLACKPINK and GOT7's Hard Carry, 10 idol reality and variety shows that should be on your must-watch list in 2021

On June 13, BLACKPINK shared a teaser for their upcoming reality show titled “24/365 with BLACKPINK.” The video followed the four members of BLACKPINK as they gathered to chat about what they’ve been up to, drop spoilers for their upcoming comeback, and share ideas for the reality show. The show documents their 2020 comebacks alongside sharing their daily lives through vlogs.

GOT7’s HARD CARRY

From RUN BTS to 24365 with BLACKPINK and GOT7's Hard Carry, 10 idol reality and variety shows that should be on your must-watch list in 2021

GOT7’s Hard Carry, the show shares the same name as their title track, ‘Hard Carry’, released in September 2016. This show reveals behind-the-scenes footage as well as the group having fun and playing games. There are currently four seasons of this show. The series ran for ten weeks and was broadcast weekly on Mnet’s television channel and through Naver V Live. Hard Carry also has two seasons: GOT7’s Hard Carry: Season 2 and GOT7’s Hard Carry 2.5 but JYP Entertainment’s started another reality show, Real GOT7 which is a spin-off of GOT7’s Hard Carry in 2016.

TIME TO TWICE

TWICE members split up into three teams and play a series of indoor games in order to take first place and win a prize. The show has several variants like TDOONG Entertainment, Noraebang (Karaoke) Battle, TDOONG High School, Twice New Year, Twice and the Chocolate Factory, etc.

GOING SEVENTEEN

The show on the official SEVENTEEN YouTube channel, which takes fans into their daily life and shows the behind-the-scenes process of how the SEVENTEEN’s members prepare and produce music as well, is a series of 20-minute comedy episodes that began in June 2017 through V LIVE. There are currently four seasons of this show Going Seventeen aired in the years 2017, 2019, 2020, and 2021.

LEVEL UP PROJECT

The show has a format where the RED VELVET members watch their reality and freely give commentary about filming behind stories, episodes while they were traveling, etc. After traveling to Thailand in ‘Level Up! Project Season 2’, they travel to beautiful destinations in Korea. Members visit different parts of the world in between promotions. This variety show started in 2017 and currently has three seasons. The first season was Bangkok, the second season in Yeosu, and the third season in Slovenia.

FINDING SKZ

STRAY KIDS, who since their debut have dedicated their time to singing and practicing, are already a million-seller in the music industry. In their first reality show, they train to become mainstream entertainers thanks to amazing opportunities that will pay homage to popular entertainment shows. Season 2 of Finding SKZ begins with the eight members each finding their own “god powers” to become eight gods, and they will then fight to steal each other’s powers.

NCT LIFE

Members of the group show off their daily lives, letting audiences see into NCT’s promotional activities while traveling. Currently, it spans ten different seasons. The title of the show is a portmanteau that combines “NCT Lifestyle” and “City Life”. In the eleventh season of NCT Life, the members travel to Gapyeong. This season has the slogan “Battle vs. Vacation” as there will be extraordinary missions & thrilling games, but also healing and relaxation.

TO DO – TXT

TOMORROW BY TOGETHER also has a variety show that airs every week showcasing the fun side of the group. They participate in treasure hunts, competitive games, food-centric episodes, and more giving a glimpse into the chaotic side of TXT.

ATEEZ – FEVER ROAD

Following their two reality shows series – Treasure Film and Wanted, ATEEZ started Fever Road which is adventure-themed. From missions to locating secret spaces, this is the group’s fun show that reflects their chaotic moments and camaraderie.

Also Read: From BTS, ASTRO, TXT, RED VELVET to JAY B, STRAY KIDS and BTOB – monthly round up of Korean music releases in August 2021

The post From RUN BTS to 24365 with BLACKPINK and GOT7’s Hard Carry, 10 idol reality and variety shows that should be on your must-watch list in 2021 appeared first on XDReams.

OP
mark42

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
35 XP
Rubina Dilaik shares the first poster of her debut film Ardh as shoot begins

Bigg Boss 14 winner Rubina Dilaik is all set to make her Bollywood debut with the film Ardh. On Tuesday, Rubina shared the first poster of the film announcing that the shoot has begun. The film also stars Rajpal Yadav, Hiten Tejwani, and Kulbhushan Kharbanda.

Rubina Dilaik shares the first poster of her debut film Ardh as shoot begins

In the poster shared by Rubina, she is seen wearing a saree with gajras adorning her hair. She is seen posing with the back to the camera and the background has iconic locations of the city of Mumbai including Gateway of India, Hotel Taj Mahal, Mumbai Central railway station, Siddhivinayak temple, and the Marine Drive.”New Beginnings [HASH=57]#ardh[/HASH] @palash_muchhal @hitentejwani @rajpalofficial (sic),” Rubina wrote while sharing the poster.

The film marks the directorial debut of music composer Palash Muchhal. He has also written the film. Ardh is about the struggle of an actor in a city like Mumbai. Reportedly, Rajpal Yadav plays a transgender who comes to Mumbai to become a hero. Rubina’s character becomes his support in the new city while Hiten plays his best friend.

ALSO READ: Rubina Dilaik flaunts her sexy dance moves on viral ‘Touch It’ song by KiDi

The post Rubina Dilaik shares the first poster of her debut film Ardh as shoot begins appeared first on XDReams.

OP
mark42

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
35 XP
BTS’ Jungkook live composed songs on his birthday and it’s the paradise millions of ARMYs were part of

For many, it’s not September yet but for South Korean juggernaut BTS’ youngest member Jungkook, it’s September which means, he turns 24 (25 in Korean age). He kicked off his birthday celebrations an hour early before midnight by live-composing songs for millions of fans (ARMY) around the world.

BTS' Jungkook live composed songs on his birthday and it's the paradise millions of ARMYs were part of

Earlier in the day on August 31, Jungkook took to Weverse to share a selfie and asked the fans to drop in birthday messages. His first message read, “ARMY, you’re doing well right? Everyone, it’s my birthday soon, and so..! If there was something you’d wanted to say to me, please leave it below!” Some were confused, so he went back to clarify what he meant. He wrote, “Everyone, it’s not quite my birthday yet… lol..you guys, you need to understand what I’m trying to say..! hehe…I meant I want you to write anything you’ve ever wanted to say to me, regardless of my birthday in a few sentences ‘like lyrics’ hehe.” Later, he said he went through the messages which we were healing.

weverse 210831

jungkook: everyone.. it’s not quite my birthday yet… ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋlol
you guys, you need to understand what i’m trying to say..! hehe
i meant i want you to write
anything you’ve ever wanted to say to me, regardless of my birthday
in a few sentences “like lyrics”hehe pic.twitter.com/rcL70qWc7L

— 「 claire ⁷ 」 (@btstranslation7) August 31, 2021

Jungkook on Weverse 0831

I keep reading the replies I feel like I’m healing… ????@BTS_twt pic.twitter.com/AjGOluGy1Y

— Soo Choi????????Jungkook day (@choi_bts2) August 31, 2021

The Virgo in Jungkook jumped out as he brought out his creative side to the live-streaming app VLive to compose a song by using the adorable messages that were sent to him by fans. Showcasing his talent to millions of ARMYs, he shared not one but three kinds of melodies/instrumentals he had already composed and was harmonising with the lyrics from fans. The song went like, “For every day, I miss you / For every hour, I need you / For every minute, I feel you / For every second, I want you / In the darkness late at night, I lay awake thinking there’s no hope in sight / Suddenly in the distance shining like a purple light / You turn around and smile so bright / Reaching out you take my hand and from then / I know everything will be alright / Surely someday, the dark clouds will clear / the rainbow appear, and the sunlight greet me / All your smiles, all your words, all those of yours that make me laugh (ARMY).”

???? For every day, I miss you
For every hour, I need you
For every minute, I feel you
For every second, I want you ????pic.twitter.com/u3PgZGKvdU

— wisha ???????? (@doyou__bangtan) August 31, 2021

Part 3 (Translation from the Korean):
???? Surely someday, the dark clouds will clear, the rainbow appear, and the sunlight greet me
All your smiles, all your words,
all those of yours that make me laugh (ARMY) ????

— wisha ???????? (@doyou__bangtan) August 31, 2021

But, it’s not a Jungkook live broadcast if he doesn’t showcase his vocal prowess and does a mini-concert for the fans. He took a step further and went on to celebrate his birthday for two and half hours while singing some of the beautiful BTS songs like ‘Dimple,’ ‘Born Singer,’ ‘Pied Piper,’ ‘Best of Me,’ ‘Autumn Leaves,’ ‘Sea,’ ‘Just One Day,’ ‘Mikrokosmos,’ ‘Love Maze,’ ‘2!3,’ ‘Spring Day,’ the Korean version of ‘Mic Drop’ among many other B-sides songs.

One of the most commented tracks was ‘Paradise (낙원)’ which has one of the fan favorites that BTS hasn’t performed in almost 4 years. So, when he did croon the track, it sort of felt like comeback season is here and fans were seen celebrating. Another song ‘Heartbeat’ from the BTS World soundtrack was sung by him.

never thought this day would come. Jungkook, singing Paradise by BTS live. pic.twitter.com/L6Frfr6uOZ

— lex⁷ (@prodK0YA) August 31, 2021

Another fun part was at sharp midnight, BTS’ rapper J-Hope arrived at Jungkook’s studio to wish him and even brought a cake. At the end of the broadcast, the live counter was showing around 20 million people were watching Jungkook. As of now, BTS members RM, Jin, and SUGA have wished him on Twitter and Weverse.

hobi blew out the candles with jungkook this is so devastating???? pic.twitter.com/e9ojnyeyJs

— hourly hopekook (@hourlyhk) August 31, 2021

Jin on Weverse 0901

Jungkook-ah, I know you’re doing Vlive now.. but it’s never ending so i’m posting this and going to sleep, happy birthday to you! @BTS_twt pic.twitter.com/RjhJ8tveV1

trans) 15 years old Jungkook becomes 25years old Jungkook now Happy birthday JK~ #JungkookHBD #ItsSugahyung #YouAreAnAdult #TimeIsHu

[trans] #KkookieBirthdayCongrats
– Principal –

*reference to Jungkook who said Namjoon makes ending ments like a principal at concerts and we all listen on his birthday vlive

— bora
⛱
(slow) (@modooborahae) August 31, 2021

Meanwhile, on the work front, following their reign on Billboard Hot 100 chart week after week with their second English single Butter’, South Korean juggernaut BTS dropped a remix that features the powerhouse rapper Megan Thee Stallion.

ALSO READ: From RUN BTS to 24365 with BLACKPINK and GOT7’s Hard Carry, 10 idol reality and variety shows that should be on your must-watch list in 2021

The post BTS’ Jungkook live composed songs on his birthday and it’s the paradise millions of ARMYs were part of appeared first on XDReams.

OP
mark42

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
35 XP
Bell Bottom Box Office: Akshay Kumar starrer collects Rs. 39.61 cr. at the worldwide box office

Bell Bottom released a couple of weeks back and has been doing well given the Covid-19 restrictions. After receiving positive feedback from the critics and audiences alike, the business of the film saw good growth over its first week in theatres. Though the overall collections of the film were dampened due to the Covid-19 protocols restricting occupancy, the film managed to hold its own and entice the audience.

Bell Bottom Box Office: Akshay Kumar starrer collects Rs. 39.61 cr. at the worldwide box office

Now after a little over two weeks Bell Bottom has managed to collect Rs. 28.46 cr. gross at the Indian box office and another Rs. 11.15 cr. at the overseas box office. With this the total worldwide collections of Bell Bottom are in the vicinity of Rs. 40 cr. mark with its collections being pegged at Rs. 39.61 cr.

Interestingly though, Bell Bottom continues to run in theatres within both the domestic and international market. This fact, along with the news that certain markets and territories have begun relaxing the Covid-19 norms, chances of the film’s business continuing to grow are high.

Bell Bottom Worldwide Box Office Collections at a glance

India box office Nett: Rs. 23.91 cr.

India box office Gross: Rs. 28.46 cr.

Overseas Gross: Rs. 11.15 cr.

Total Worldwide collections Gross: Rs. 39.61 cr.

The post Bell Bottom Box Office: Akshay Kumar starrer collects Rs. 39.61 cr. at the worldwide box office appeared first on XDReams.

OP
mark42

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
35 XP
Pankaj Tripathi to start shooting for Oh My God 2 from today; Akshay Kumar back as Lord Krishna

Over the last few months, there have been talks about the developments around Oh My God 2 featuring Pankaj Tripathi in lead with Akshay Kumar getting back to play the character of Lord Krishna. XDReams was the first to reveal that Yami Gautam was signed on to play the female lead of the much awaited Oh My God sequel. And now, we have learnt that the social comedy goes on floors today in Mumbai with Pankaj Tripathi.

Pankaj Tripathi to start shooting for Oh My God 2 from today; Akshay Kumar back as Lord Krishna

[UWSL]“Director Amit Rai commences shooting for the ambitious social comedy today in Mumbai with Pankaj Tripathi. The actor will be canning his solo sequences over the next few days and will then be joined by Yami Gautam, who plays the female lead. Akshay Kumar will start his work in October,” said a source XDReams, adding further that Akshay has allotted 15 to 20 days for his track of Lord Krishna in Oh My God 2.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Oh My God 2 is produced by Ashwin Varde with Akshay Kumar himself. The duo is supremely excited for this film. “They are aware about the cult following of Oh My God and have been working for last decade to get the script right to take the story forward. They amicably decided on the sequel only on being satisfied that the script was better than the first part. The treatment and subject will surprise the audience,” the source informed us.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Akshay Kumar also has films like Ram Setu, Raksha Bandhan under his kitty, which he will be shooting over the next few months, thereby being the busiest actor of B-Town.[/UWSL]

Also Read: Akshay Kumar to reprise his role of God in Oh My God 2; gives director Amit Rai 15 days to shoot

The post Pankaj Tripathi to start shooting for Oh My God 2 from today; Akshay Kumar back as Lord Krishna appeared first on XDReams.

OP
mark42

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
35 XP
Amitabh Bachchan shares a throwback pic from ‘Mach gaya shor saari nagri re’ shoot

On the occasion of Krishna Janamashtami, superstar Amitabh Bachchan shared a throwback picture where he is seen breaking a Dahi handi.

Amitabh Bachchan shares a throwback pic from 'Mach gaya shor saari nagri re' shoot

Taking to Instagram, he captioned it, ”… mach gaya shor saari nagri re .. aaya biraj ka banka … Happy Janamashtami”.

The song is from the 1982 action film, Khud-Daar. The film featured Big B, Sanjeev Kumar, Parveen Babi, Vinod Mehra, Prem Chopra, Mehmood, Bindiya Goswami and Tanuja in pivotal roles. In Tamil it was remade as Padikkadhavan and in Telugu as Driver Babu. Kishore Kumar and Lata Mangeshkar crooned this song.

On the work front, Amitabh was recently seen in Chehre that also stars Emraan Hashmi, Raghubir Yadav and Rhea Chakraborty. The film had a theatrical release on August 27. Big B is currently hosting Kaun Banega Crorepati on Sony Entertainment Television.

He also has some interesting projects in the pipeline including Brahmastra, Jhund, Goodbye, Mayday and The Intern.

Also Read: Amitabh Bachchan recites a mesmerizing poem post the release of the mystery thriller movie Chehre

The post Amitabh Bachchan shares a throwback pic from ‘Mach gaya shor saari nagri re’ shoot appeared first on XDReams.

OP
mark42

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
35 XP
15 Years Of Lage Raho Munna Bhai: “Mujhe paan khaana Rajkumar Hirani ne sikhaaya. Thookna bhi unhone hi sikhaaya” – Sajid Samji

Exactly 15 years ago, one of the greatest films of not just Indian cinema but cinema in general, Lage Raho Munna Bhai released, and wowed audiences like never before. Audiences went repeatedly, that too with their whole families, leading to a massive box office collection of Rs. 72.47 crores.

15 Years Of Lage Raho Munna Bhai Mujhe paan khaana Rajkumar Hirani ne sikhaaya. Thookna bhi unhone hi sikhaaya - Sajid Samji

The first part (Munnabhai MBBS; 2003) was about a friendly, lovable goon trying to survive in a medical college. The second part showed the goon bringing a change in society by getting influenced with Mahatma Gandhi while fighting a greedy builder. How Munna Bhai uses the radio to solve people’s problems is one of the film’s biggest USPs. One of the best scenes of the film is when a disgruntled caller complains that a resident in his building would always spit paan outside his door. Munna advises him not to fight him but to clean his spit in front of him. At first, the spitting man doesn’t even care. But on the 4th day, he has a change of heart. Theatres erupted with applause and whistles across the nation at this point. Till now, audiences reacted similarly when the heroes bashed the villain. Here, a similar effect was achieved through non-violence means.

The credit for it of course goes to writer-director Rajkumar Hirani and his co-writer Abhijat Joshi, along with the great teachings of the Mahatma. But Sajid Samji, the popular writer of Sajid-Farhad duo, who played the spitting man, also deserves credit for playing the part so well.

XDReams caught up with him to speak about his unforgettable cameo. He had done a cameo in Munnabhai MBBS as well. Sajid said, “For Lage Raho Munna Bhai, mujhe Raju ji (Rajkumar Hirani) ka saamne se phone aaya. Farhad and I wrote the song ‘Samjho Ho Hi Gaya’ in the film. Again, he offered me a role and said ‘Arre, tu mota hai. Tu ek role karega?’ Last time (for Munnabhai MBBS, he had said I look like a goonda. I got confused. Raju ji mujhe gaali de rahe hai ya role de rahe hai?!”

Sajid Samji further said, “It was a small role but I had no idea it’ll come out so brilliantly and leave a deep mark. Mujhe paan khaane ko hi nahi aata tha. Mujhe paan khaana Raju ji ne sikhaaya. Thookna bhi Raju ji ne hi sikhaaya.”

Sajid Samji then narrated an interesting anecdote from the sets, “Chirag Vohra was supposed to clean my spit. We gave around 16-17 takes but Raju ji was not satisfied. I was scared. I thought I am not acting well. Then, we realized that Chirag Vohra was not looking happy when he was cleaning my ‘pichkari’. It was obvious; khushi kaise aayegi? Raju ji then took over. He told me ‘Chal Sajid, tu aa aur thook yahan pe’. I came and I spat. And then Raju ji cleaned and showed the actor what is that he wanted. Then in 2 or 3 takes, we got it right. No wonder, Rajkumar Hirani is one of the finest directors today. This experience helped me later on as a writer and director. Humne Raju ji ke talent ka 20% bhi le liya na, toh zindagi bhar kaju khaayenge!”

In an earlier interview, Sajid Samji had told us that he always visits cinema halls to get feedback from audiences. When asked if he went to see Lage Raho Munna Bhai on the big screen, Sajid Samji replied, “You won’t believe but I didn’t go to the theatre to see the reaction of the audience! I don’t know why. I have gone to see all the films in which I have worked. Like I have no reason to give as to why I didn’t watch a film where I have not only written but also acted. I had seen the film earlier at a private screening.”

The sequence of Sajid Samji had a positive effect on his building residents, albeit temporarily. He said, “Do din take mere building ke staircase ke kone saaf ho gaye the! Sadly, from the third day, everyone resumed spitting. Kutte ki duum tedhi ki tedhi hi rehti hai!”

Since the time Lage Raho Munna Bhai became a hit, there have been talks that a third part will be made. Sajid Samji admitted that he’s ready to once again play a memorable special appearance part, “Yes, I’d love to be a part of Munna Bhai 3. Everytime, Rajkumar Hirani has called me and offered me a role. Iss baar nahi bulaya toh main saamne se phone karunga. Aur unko bolunga ki jis bande ne thooka hai aur batwe chor ko pakda hai, woh banda toh aapki film mein hona hi chahiye na!”

Also Read: EXCLUSIVE: Sajid Samji signed by Zee Studios, Viacom18 and Sony Pictures for his directorial ventures

The post 15 Years Of Lage Raho Munna Bhai: “Mujhe paan khaana Rajkumar Hirani ne sikhaaya. Thookna bhi unhone hi sikhaaya” – Sajid Samji appeared first on XDReams.

OP
mark42

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
35 XP
Bigg Boss OTT: Shamita Shetty and Raqesh Bapat admit to liking each other, following a major fight between the duo

Bigg Boss OTT contestants Shamita Shetty and Raqesh Bapat got into a major fight on Tuesday. While Shamita got upset with Raqesh for ‘jokingly’ taunting her ‘cribbing’ all the time. Being the power connection of the house, Shamita and Raqesh are quite popularly being shipped together by the fans. Following the argument, the duo confessed their feelings towards each other.

Bigg Boss OTT: Shamita Shetty and Raqesh Bapat admit to liking each other, following a major fight between the duo

During the argument, Raqesh tried to resolve the issue but Shamita brought up the incident from the eliminations where she tore her mother’s letter and put herself into the danger zone to save Raqesh. Later, Raqesh called out Shamita for controlling him and said that he did not like the fact that Shamita tries to stop him from speaking to Divya and whatever the emotions he had shown towards Shamita in the show were ‘real’ and not because they were a connection.

Shamita confronted Raqesh about when she ever tried to control him adding that she doesn’t trust Divya. Towards the end of their fight, Shamita admitted to liking Raqesh while she broke down in tears saying that she haven’t played the game from Day 1 adding “I let you hold my hand or I let you kiss on my cheek is because I like you. I don’t know how to fake it. When you say all these things to me you have to understand where I’m coming from. It’s taken me a long time to accept myself the way I am. And all the relationships that I had been in, none of the men really made me feel very good about myself, Raqesh. I have gone in a self-preservation mode to protect myself.”

Following the major drama, the duo Raqesh and Shamita walked off and didn’t speak to each other whereas in the later episode, Raqesh was heard telling Nishant Bhat that he genuinely cares for Shamita and have found solace in her after a very long time, he even said that he is thinking of taking a voluntary exit as he’s unwilling to play the game anymore.

Also Read: Bigg Boss OTT: Shamita Shetty offers to sleep next to Raqesh Bapat to console him; jokes, ‘You’re not going to put a toe in my section’

The post Bigg Boss OTT: Shamita Shetty and Raqesh Bapat admit to liking each other, following a major fight between the duo appeared first on XDReams.

OP
mark42

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
35 XP
Anees Bazmee to direct a love story next

The king of laughter is about to change gears. Has Anees Bazmee had enough of comedy? Or else, why is he switching to a love story next? Yes, Anees is moving to a romantic film after he completes Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2.

Anees Bazmee to direct a love story next

Shedding light on the change of mood in his career, Anees says, “Yes, I’ve written a love story during the lockdown. But it isn’t as if I’m giving up comedies. Why would I do that? I think it was David Dhawanji who said, ‘Why open the bonnet and tamper with a car when it is running smoothly?’ Even today wherever I go, people tell me that the last 20 minutes of my film Welcome are unparalleled. ‘Aapne kaise kiya?’ they want to know. Making people laugh especially in these trying times, is an art. Why would I want to give it up?”

However, a swerve into love lane is not unwelcome for the Welcome director. “I have made romantic films in the past, like Pyar Toh Hona Hi Tha which was very successful. I am no stranger to love.”

The love story is likely to star Kartik Aaryan whose career is on a roll.

Also Read: Anees Bazmee celebrates 31 years Rajesh Khanna, Govinda, Juhi Chawla starrer Swarg, shares a throwback picture

The post Anees Bazmee to direct a love story next appeared first on XDReams.

Members

Threads

Back