Entertainment Bollywood Latest Updates

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
35 XP
EXCLUSIVE: K-pop group GOLDEN CHILD on album ‘Game Changer’ – “We decided on the concept to help our fans in their hard times”

In the wake of the second full-length studio album Game Changer, the popular South Korean group GOLDEN CHILD is ensuring that their message of love, hope, and positivity reaches their fans, called GOLDENNESS. Released on August 2 accompanied by the visually appealing music video for the title track ‘Ra Pam Pam’, the group carves a new path for themselves with an album that has something for all.

EXCLUSIVE: K-pop group GOLDEN CHILD on album ‘Game Changer’ – “We decided on the concept to help our fans in their hard times”

‘Ra Pam Pam’ is a moombahton genre that serves as a powerful comeback for GOLDEN CHILD. “In the distant darkness / Want each other more / Seemingly endless night / Can‘t stop now, my eternity / If I must use it all, Babe, I will hold you / Ooh yeah / Da ra ta ta yeah yeah / Releasing everything” – the song expresses a sound of a heartbeat. It depicts that the feeling of the chaotic and unrestful situation and chasing for “hope” with the strongest willingness and excitement. Composed and arranged by Stardust, the song has been penned by Danke, Stardust, Lee Jang Jun, TAG.

The latest album offers 10 more tracks including the disco-based funk tune ‘Fanfare’, electro-dance song ‘Spell’, the emotional ‘Singing in the Rain’, and the powerful ‘Bottom Of The Ocean’. In the latest update, the title track ranked No. 2 on US Billboard’s World Digital Song Sales chart. In addition, the song also ranked No. 37 on Digital Song Sales Chart, making the 10-piece act the third male idol group to ever enter the chart.

In their first interview in India, GOLDEN CHILD spoke to XDReams about their latest comeback Game Changer, their hit song ‘Ra Pam Pam’, and the inspiration behind the album.

What was the inspiration behind the second full-length album ‘GAME CHANGER’?
JI BEOM:
Speaking of inspiration, we thought if there could be anything to give our fans some strength. We carried this thought and that’s how we prepared for this album.

Can you share the concept behind the album?
JANG JUN:
Game Changer is our second studio album. Since our debut, we have tried out many concepts yet we felt that we haven’t worked on a concept like ‘Ra Pam Pam’ or a concept that gives strength and hope to our fans. So, we decided on the concept to help our fans in their hard times.

How fun was it to shoot the music video for the title track ‘RA PAM PAM’?
JAE HYUN:
So, this happened with me and SEUNG MIN. While shooting the music video for ‘Ra Pam Pam’, there was a building next to us. Since it was night, it was a little weird as well. I saw some videos, and after seeing that, I wanted to try out the actions myself. When you open the camera app, there are a few stickers that pop up, right? So, when I did that, I think I saw a ghost.

SEUNG MIN: Oh, so you saw a ghost!

JI BEOM: Once what happened was that there we were shooting on a roof. In the middle of filming, there was a pile of stones right next to us.

DAE YEOL: There was a lot of wind too.

[JI BEOM]: Yes, so our cameraman would go back and forth and take away the stray stones.

Y: The stones were actually heavy. You wouldn’t believe they were made out of Styrofoam.

JI BEOM: It was soon empty.

JOO CHAN: That’s how the story is.

DAE YEOL: This was the first time I appeared as the protagonist and showed my acting skills. The acting was difficult than I had imagined. I had to perform with the camera very close to my face, so it was difficult. The reason for my performance was to show the struggles one faces during the learning period.

Describe the album in three words? [GOLDEN CHILD chose one word instead]
DONG HYUN
: I would call it a legend.

JANG JUN: Legend

JOO CHAN: This one should be there – strength!

SEUNG MIN: Sexy is a must!

JI BEOM: How about OMG?

JOO CHAN: 3 words…

JI BEOM: Thanks

JOO CHAN: He did 3 letters instead.

DAE YEOL: Hopeful

Which were songs did you connect the most with and why?
JANG JUN:
I would say ‘I KNOW’. Speaking about the lyrics for the song, they are for our fans. Through this song, we would like our GOLDENNESS to receive a lot of love.

JAE HYUN: I would say ‘Bottom of the Ocean’.

What’s one takeaway for each of you from this album?
JI BEOM:
My takeaway is that we are now ‘2G’. We participated in the writing, and we put up our best performance as well. So, I would like to keep that as a memory.

Talking about the unit songs and solo tracks, could you elaborate on how it matches the theme of the album and the story behind the songs?
SEUNG MIN:
JAE HYUN, DONG HYUN and I worked on an emotional track ‘That Feeling’. The idea of the album is ‘hopeful’. Keeping this idea, our song reflects a similar feeling. Think of it as a creation of a bright and hopeful atmosphere.

JI BEOM: Me and TAG worked on the unit song ‘Game’. TAG wrote the lyrics for the song and they fit well for a real game. We’re curious how you wrote them. TAG, can you please tell us.

TAG: When you listen to ‘Game’, you get a feeling that you have entered a gambling city. I tried writing about loving a woman through the game.

Y: Speaking about ‘POPPIN’’, ‘Let me love myself completely’ this feeling is embedded in the song. Listening to the song also gives a feeling of confidence to the listener.

DAE YEOL: Coming to my solo track ‘Out The Window’ – It is a ballad song that speaks about missing your past and loved ones. Please give it lots of love!

Apart from singing and performing, members have also participated in making the album. What have you learned about yourself through the process?
TAG:
For the first time I tried writing the lyrics at once. I wrote the rap part for ‘Ra Pam Pam’ and members too, wrote their lyrics and shared suggestions. It was indeed difficult, but I tried my best. I hope our fans will listen to it a lot! I was filled with hope that “Yes I too can grow more.”

JANG JUN: I too turned a lyricist this time! While working on the lyrics, I was thinking about how can I deliver the message of hope to our fans. I think I grew a lot as a writer during this album.

If you could recommend one song GOLDEN CHILD’s latest album to a new listener, what songs would you recommend and why?
JOO CHAN: If I were to pick, I would pick ‘Singing in the Rain’. It doesn’t matter if it is a rainy day or a sunny day. The track makes a choice to listen to when you are feeling emotional.

DONG HYUN: I would choose ‘Bottom of the Ocean’. I feel that it is a song with a great vibe to it. Hence, I would like to suggest ‘Bottom of the Ocean’.

JI BEOM: Firstly, I would like to suggest a dashing song like ‘Ra Pam Pam’. Next, I would like to suggest a fun track like ‘Fanfare’. You will see a new side to our singing, so please give it a lot of love!

How have you kept yourself motivated during this past year?
JANG JUN:
It is, of course, because of Goldenness! These days there are many live broadcasts and sadly we are not able to meet Goldenness face to face. Even then, I feel that their immense love is our driving force to do better.

There are so many things to explore music and concept-wise. What would you try to do next?
BO MIN
: In our next album, we want to try ‘hip’ and ‘street’ concepts. From concepts to the songs and to the costumes, there will be an overall new and different vibe to the album. We would love to see how you find it!

You complete 4 years in August 2021. From debut days till now, what has been one point in your lives you were most proud of?
JAE HYUN
: I think our most treasured memory is ‘Future and Past’. It was our first concert and it felt like Goldenness and Golden Child became one. We really can never forget those memories.

JI BEOM: We are always happy, but I think it is more whenever we have a comeback. This is because the members have been together and grown together as well. Hence, I think that’s why we are happy.

Do you have a message for ‘GOLDENNESS’ India?
SEUNG MIN:
We haven’t been to visit India even once, but still I hope we overcome these difficult times and meet Indian Goldenness at the earliest and have a great time together!

DONG HYUN: I hope that Indian Goldenness will give our new song ‘Ra Pam Pam’ a lot of love! We have tried to deliver our best and I hope you will support us! Thank you!

FULL INTERVIEW BELOW [Subtitles by Nandini Iyengar]

ALSO READ: EXCLUSIVE: Korean singer SEORI on ‘The Long Night’, TXT collaboration, and being inspired by Avril Lavigne

The post EXCLUSIVE: K-pop group GOLDEN CHILD on album ‘Game Changer’ – “We decided on the concept to help our fans in their hard times” appeared first on XDReams.

OP
mark42

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
35 XP
Alia Bhatt ditches her SUV and travels in an auto as she arrives at Mumbai’s Versova Jetty

Actress Alia Bhatt was captured by shutterbugs getting out of an auto at Versova Jetty in Mumbai. The actress decided to ditch her SUV and travelled in an auto like a true Mumbaikar. Alia had arrived for her shoot looking smart in a white crop top and blue ripped bell-bottom jeans. She had her assistant along with her for the auto ride. The pictures and videos of the actress getting out of the auto and entering Versova Jetty have grabbed a lot of limelight and have become viral online. Alia Bhatt’s fan accounts, media pages, and fan pages have shared her pictures and videos.

Alia Bhatt ditches her SUV and travels in an auto as she arrives at Mumbai’s Versova Jetty

Netizens and fans have expressed their share of opinions on this incident. Some said it is not a big thing to travel in an auto as celebrities often do, while some were amused at how the driver kept his calm while giving her a ride. Fans also appreciated Alia for her style statement.

The 28-year-old actress has a number of films lined up in her kitty like Ayan Mukerji’s Brahmastra with boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor, Amitabh Bachchan, Nagarjuna Akkineni, and Mouni Roy. RRR directed by SS Rajamouli with Jr. NTR, Ram Charan, and Ajay Devgn. Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s Gangubai Kathiawadi and her maiden production Darlings alongside Vijay Varma and Shefali Shah. Alia Bhatt will also be seen next in Karan Johar’s Rocky Aur Rani Ki Prem Kahani with Ranveer Singh and Farhan Akhtar’s Jee Le Zaraa opposite Priyanka Chopra and Katrina Kaif.

Also Read: Alia Bhatt signed by Samsung India for Galaxy Z series foldable smartphones

The post Alia Bhatt ditches her SUV and travels in an auto as she arrives at Mumbai’s Versova Jetty appeared first on XDReams.

OP
mark42

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
35 XP
“Fahmaan and I were living our little filmy moment on set,” reveals Megha Ray on performing to Aankhon ki Gustakhiyan for Apna Time Bhi Aayega

Ever since its premiere, Zee TV’s Apna Time Bhi Aayega has been inspiring its audience with its thought-provoking tale and entertaining them with consistent twists and turns on the show. In fact, the recent conflicts between Rani (Megha Ray) and Ranvijay (Imran Khan) have kept viewers at the edge of their seats to see who will finally win the battle. While Ranvijay was trying to find a way to destroy Rani by pushing her off a building, little did he know that the latter walked away unharmed and took up a new avatar to keep a close eye on him.

“Fahmaan and I were living our little filmy moment on set,” reveals Megha Ray on performing to Aankhon ki Gustakhiyan for Apna Time Bhi Aayega

In the process, Rani not only managed to fool everyone but also convinced Veer (Fahmaan Khan) into believing that he has lost her forever. While #RanVeer fans haven’t been able to see much of them together, they were in for a treat recently as they saw their favourite duo getting romantic after the latter agreed to stay in touch and meet Veer secretly, provided that he lets her find her own way to unravel Ranvijay’s true colours.

While the entire Rajawat household began the Teej festival celebrations, Rani sneaked inside the house in a Rajasthani bridal avatar. However, instead of coming face to face with Veer, she chose to linger around and play a game of hide and seek with him frantically running around to find her. This entire scene was shot on the popular song ‘Aankhon Ki Gustakhiyan’ and we must say the whole sequence between Veer and Rani will remind viewers of Salman Khan and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s striking chemistry in the song. In fact, Megha and Fahmaan also decided to seek inspiration from them to do justice to the scene.

Revealing more about the scene, Megha revealed, “Veer is looking around to find Rani, while in the original track, Salman was trying to steal a glance from Aishwarya. However, despite the differences, we decided to use their chemistry in the song as an inspiration to do justice to the sequence. We remembered their scene from the song and did an impromptu act and it turned out to be phenomenal. I think we both had fun shooting for this scene because both of us were living our little filmy moment on set. We both are filmy and I am sure this song is something everyone enjoys listening to and we had a blast shooting for it.”

Talking about taking up a new look for her character once again, Megha added, “The entire team puts in their best efforts to style Rani as they have to maintain her simplicity. However, this new look was a complete makeover, and it gave everyone a Padmaavat vibe, even though the styling was done slightly different. The entire outfit, from the blouse to even the kamarpatta and the choker that we selected, brought out a different aura. I felt like a cute and beautiful Rajasthani bride! However, it was quite a challenge shooting in the attire since the ghagra was very heavy and I kept slipping while running across the floor. Despite all the challenges I truly enjoyed essaying the scene.”

While Rani has managed to make progress in her mission, she also made an attempt to bridge the gap between Rani-sa and Veer. However, as the drama unfolds, there comes a point where Ranvijay gets to know that not only is Rani alive, but she is out to get him as Devi. Will Rani be able to expose him in front of Veer and the family?

Also Read: Megha Ray’s character gets a new look in Apna Time Bhi Aayega

The post “Fahmaan and I were living our little filmy moment on set,” reveals Megha Ray on performing to Aankhon ki Gustakhiyan for Apna Time Bhi Aayega appeared first on XDReams.

OP
mark42

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
35 XP
Olivia Rodrigo makes space buns stylish again!

Olivia Rodrigo gained commercial success with her latest album ‘Spur’ that was a major success all over Instagram and reels. A big hit amongst the GenZ. She is known for her roles as Nini Salazar-Roberts on the Disney+ series High School Musical: The Musical: The Series and as Paige Olvera on the Disney Channel series Bizaardvark.

Olivia-Rodrigo-makes-space-buns-stylish-again-2.jpg

While “Sour” has received rave reviews — so much so that it’s already secured a place alongside Taylor Swift’s “Red,” Alanis Morissette’s “Jagged Little Pill” and No Doubt’s “Tragic Kingdom” in the pantheon of mega-successful breakup albums — it’s also invited some drama. Take a recent Instagram dust-up involving ’90s rocker Courtney Love.

Olivia-Rodrigo-makes-space-buns-stylish-again-4.jpg

Olivia-Rodrigo-makes-space-buns-stylish-again-3.jpg

Olivia Rodrigo was seen dressed in a floral set. She dons in a turquoise set with pink floral designs. She styles a super cropped bralette top with noodle straps and a tie up design. She paired the outfit with high rise pants of the same print. She topped off the look with a royal blue sleeve cardigan with a heavy feather detailing around the neck and cuffs.

Olivia’s makeup is soft with bronzed cheeks and glossy lips she styled her hair in neat space buns. She completed her look with minimal accessories and black boots.

The GenZ is obsessed with Rodrigo and the States government believes she can help boost the vaccination drive amongst her fans.

Also Read: Avril Lavigne sets the temperature in skimpy halter neck green bikini

The post Olivia Rodrigo makes space buns stylish again! appeared first on XDReams.

OP
mark42

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
35 XP
Bareilly Ki Barfi starring Kriti Sanon, Ayushmann Khurrana and Rajkummar Rao completes 4 years, unsung contributions director Ashwiny Iyer Tiwari made through this beautiful film

Ashwiny Iyer Tiwari, a filmmaker who mapped her journey from the advertisement industry to the films, and in her first outing she gave us a critically acclaimed and appreciated niche film like ‘Nil Battey Sannata’. Her second film, Bareilly Ki Barfi completes 4 years today, and on this occasion, there’s a list of contributions Ashwiny made through the film that we should recall. A small-town heartland film like Bareilly Ki Barfi that tugged onto the heartstrings of audiences gained popularity and love in 2017, such subject-driven films with a backdrop of small towns weren’t a usual sight for film-goers. Kudos to the director for contributing in unprecedented ways to Indian cinema and bringing such nuanced topics to life with a touch of relatability.

Bareilly Ki Barfi starring Kriti Sanon, Ayushmann Khurrana and Rajkummar Rao completes 4 years, unsung contributions Director Ashwiny Iyer Tiwari made through this beautiful film

Starring Kriti Sanon, an actress who had only done the glam-heroine roles since her debut. Ashwiny got her under the deglamorized microscope of story and character driven films with this one. The film that went on to be a box-office hit proved as a great catalyst for careers of both Kriti Sanon and Ashwiny going uphill. Making us look beyond all the glamour of Kriti Sanon, the filmmaker gave the story of Kriti as Bitti her own touches. Focusing on topics that reach straight to the heart, Ashwiny Iyer Tiwari’s Bareilly Ki Barfi pushed the envelope for how stories were written and told. The film featured Kriti Sanon, Ayushmann Khurrana, and Rajkummar Rao in lead roles.

If not for anything, we need more people like Ashwiny Iyer Tiwari who is now working on bringing docu-dramas and life stories of real-life heroes. All set to also make a debut in the OTT universe with the web series ‘Faadu‘ on Sony LIV. BREAKPOINT – a docu-drama on the talented champions Mahesh Bhupathi and Leander Paes. She is presently working on her most cherished project, the life story of Mr. Narayana Murthy and Mrs. Sudha Murthy.

Also Read: Ashwiny Iyer Tiwari concludes the journey of her docu-drama Breakpoint based on Mahesh Bhupathi and Leander Paes

The post Bareilly Ki Barfi starring Kriti Sanon, Ayushmann Khurrana and Rajkummar Rao completes 4 years, unsung contributions director Ashwiny Iyer Tiwari made through this beautiful film appeared first on XDReams.

OP
mark42

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
35 XP
Dua Lipa shows off her tan in a skimpy bikini as she holidays in Ibiza

Dua Lipa jetted off to Ibiza to enjoy her holiday with friends and boyfriend Anwar Hadid. Singer-songwriter and Grammy-winner Dua Lipa, who became the second most listened to female artist in the world, jetted off to Ibiza to spend some quality time with beau Anwar Hadid. The ‘Physical’ singer took to her Instagram handle and shared a photo dump series from her vacation. She has been sharing glimpses of how she is spending her time.

Dua-Lipa-shows-off-her-tan-in-a-skimpy-bikini-as-she-holidays-in-Ibiza-7.jpg

Dua-Lipa-shows-off-her-tan-in-a-skimpy-bikini-as-she-holidays-in-Ibiza-1.jpg

Dua Lipa shared some snaps with her girlfriends and sister Rina Lipa. She is seen dressed in a knitted skimpy bikini. She flaunts her toned figure in the bikini set. She wears a bikini top which features a floral pattern and a cactus knit. The cutesy bottom with tie ups on either side features a colourful rainbow patch. She shows off her olive tan with colourful, beaded trendy Instagram chains and rings with massive star earrings. She completed her look with tinted pink sunnies and her hair in a messy off duty model bun!

Dua-Lipa-shows-off-her-tan-in-a-skimpy-bikini-as-she-holidays-in-Ibiza-6.jpg

Dua-Lipa-shows-off-her-tan-in-a-skimpy-bikini-as-she-holidays-in-Ibiza-4.jpg

Dua-Lipa-shows-off-her-tan-in-a-skimpy-bikini-as-she-holidays-in-Ibiza-5.jpg

Dua Lipa, who won ‘British Female Solo Artist’ and ‘British Album of the Year’ at the 2021 Brit Awards, keeps entertaining fans with her stunning pictures on social media. In 2021, Lipa was also included in Time’s 100 most influential people in the world. On the work front, Dua Lipa released her new music video ‘Cold Heart’ with Elton John.

Also Read: The Kissing Booth star Joey King is ray of sunshine in yellow bikini top paired with matching shirt and mini skirt

The post Dua Lipa shows off her tan in a skimpy bikini as she holidays in Ibiza appeared first on XDReams.

OP
mark42

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
35 XP
Fashion Face off: Hina Khan or Tejasswi Prakash – Who do you think pulls off the shimmer suit better?

Hina Khan enjoys a huge fan following on social media. The actress has now reached the milestone of 14 million followers on Instagram. Hina Khan and Shaheer Sheikh’s first music video, ‘Baarish Ban Jaana’, broke several records and was a huge hit among the audience. Meanwhile, Hina Khan was earlier seen in the music video Patthar Wargi and Bedard. Her film, Lines, released recently and has been loved by the audience.

Fashion-Face-off-Hina-Khan-or-Tejasswi-Prakash-Who-do-you-think-pulls-off-the-shimmer-suit-better-3.jpg

TV actress Tejasswi Prakash, who has been away from the television screens for sometime now is returning with ‘Comedy Show’. The actress during the virtual press interaction talked about trying her hands at comedy and her comeback.

Both these television divas were seen rocking a shimmer suit and we can’t help but pick who pulled it off better.

The brown toned shimmer suit features a bralette with a blazer and wide leg pants. They both styled the suit from Ranbir Mukherjee.

HINA KHAN-

Fashion-Face-off-Hina-Khan-or-Tejasswi-Prakash-Who-do-you-think-pulls-off-the-shimmer-suit-better-1.jpg

Hina styled the suit with the blazer on her shoulders with high rise wide leg trousers. The long oversized blazer featured a vintage design. Hina completed her look with pointy heels and shimmer makeup with her hair pulled back in a wet look! She adds a heavy pop eyeshadow and highlighter streaked cheeks!

TEJASSWI PRAKASH-

Fashion-Face-off-Hina-Khan-or-Tejasswi-Prakash-Who-do-you-think-pulls-off-the-shimmer-suit-better-4.jpg

Tejasswi styled a slate grey version of the same suit. She styles the bralette with high rise pants as she carries the blazer in her hands. She pairs it with peep toe heels. Her makeup is dewy with smokey eyes and a bold dark lip.

We can’t choose, who do you think nailed this shimmer set?

Also Read: Janhvi Kapoor, Shanaya Kapoor, Khushi Kapoor keep it glamorous at Rhea Kapoor’s reception party

The post Fashion Face off: Hina Khan or Tejasswi Prakash – Who do you think pulls off the shimmer suit better? appeared first on XDReams.

OP
mark42

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
35 XP
Kylie Jenner drops a sultry monokini picture from her swimwear line Kylie Swim

Kylie Jenner is the youngest of the KarJenner lot and the richest too. She has created a mark for herself at a very young age. She also shares a daughter with rapper Travis Scott.

Kylie-Jenner-drops-a-sultry-monokini-picture-from-her-swimwear-line-Kylie-Swim-1.jpg

Kylie couldn’t have enough of cosmetics, she is now Venturing into designing. She is working on her swimwear line ‘Kylie Swim’.

She uploaded snaps of herself dressed in a beautiful strappy, criss cross pastel toned bikini. She styled a pastel orange and baby pink monokini. The monokini features cut out details, has a halter neck with a fading colour print and criss cross design on the abdomen.

Kylie Jenner celebrated her 24th birthday on 10th August.Jenner also launched her birthday gold collection which is called 24k on Kylie Cosmetics.

Also Read: Masaba Gupta exudes queen like aura in an all-black outfit!

The post Kylie Jenner drops a sultry monokini picture from her swimwear line Kylie Swim appeared first on XDReams.

OP
mark42

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
35 XP
“They are my heroes, my numero-unos, my greatest of all blessings”, says Karishma Boolani as she gives a grand welcome to her sister-in-law Rhea Kapoor

Fashion Designer and producer Rhea Kapoor married long-time beau and businessman Karan Boolani on August 14, among the presence of close family and friends at Anil’s Kapoor’s residence in Juhu. Anil Kapoor had posted an emotional post announcing his daughter’s marriage. After marriage both the families celebrated the couple’s wedding bash and Anil Kapoor was seen grooving with Rhea Kapoor on Sonam’s song. Now all the family members of the couple are posting pictures on their respective social media handles.

They are my heroes, my numero-unos, my greatest of all blessings, says Karishma Boolani as she gives a grand welcome to her sister-in-law Rhea Kapoor

Rhea’s sister-in-law, Karishma Boolani, fondly known as Cookie shared a picture of the lovely pair and penned down a beautiful note for them. She captioned her Instagram snap as, “It is said that love is meant to be a blessing on the world, because it is a context in which two people might become more than what they would have been alone. They become more, not just for each other, but for those around them too. The right kind of love between two people has the power to make the whole world a better place and that’s what @karanboolani and @rheakapoor have always been about. They are my heroes, my numero-unos, my greatest of all blessings”. Rhea and Karan are seen conducting their wedding ceremonies in the picture. Karishma congratulated the couple and welcomed Rhea into their family with a sweet gesture.

Rhea was quick to acknowledge her sister-in-law’s post and replied, “Love you cooks” in her comments section. Rhea Kapoor met Karan Boolani on the sets of her film Aisha where she was the producer and he was an assistant director to Rajshree Ojha for the movie. Loe blossomed between them and they dated for 10 years before finally tying the knot.

Also Read: Anil Kapoor pens an emotional post following Rhea Kapoor’s marriage; says, “Our hearts are full and our family is blessed

The post “They are my heroes, my numero-unos, my greatest of all blessings”, says Karishma Boolani as she gives a grand welcome to her sister-in-law Rhea Kapoor appeared first on XDReams.

OP
mark42

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
35 XP
Karan Johar’s mom was worried when he signed up for the Bigg Boss OTT; this was the advice she gave him

The bond between Karan Johar and his mother is aww-dorable… it makes you want to hug your mother immediately and express your feelings to her. When Karan was approached for the show, he was shocked, but his mom was speechless and was not sure of him taking it up. But we are all aware that both mother and son are diehard fans of the show. So, Hiroo aunty decided to take matters into her own hands and lend some advice to our host.

Karan Johar’s mom was worried when he signed up for the Bigg Boss OTT; this was the advice she gave him

Yes, you heard it right. She told Karan to ‘watch what you say, who you say it to and when you say it’. Now that’s some good advice. But do you think Karan will manage to live up to his mom’s expectations? Well, only time will tell!

You know what would be even better if we would get to watch a fun and lovely banter between the dynamic mother and son duo on national television. What do you say? Watch the drama unfold on Voot from Monday to Sunday @7PM & LIVE 24*7 all day

Also Read: Bigg Boss OTT: Karan Johar calls Divya Agarwal ‘homewrecker’, questions his biased behavior

The post Karan Johar’s mom was worried when he signed up for the Bigg Boss OTT; this was the advice she gave him appeared first on XDReams.

Members

Threads

Back