eroticbeats

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
95 XP
I was shocked by the carelessness of Ruchi, and also I cursed myself, for not waiting there for few more minutes and clean that up.

I still had few minutes to do that.

I looked around; the two men in my neighborhood were continuing their low-pitched pursuits, but the room with out Mrs. Sen and mother, and Ruchi in catnap looked quieter.

17 - - - - - - - -

I waited for a while and at the first available moment, leaned at my right and whispered in the ear of Mr. Sen, "I need to bit lighten, would it be ok to use attached facility in your study."

Mr. Sen cinched with Reddi ji could hardly gave me a convincing nod rightly.

I got up, and walked almost unnoticed towards left to the door of his study. Once inside there, I felt, I had wings and nearly ran to his toilet. Through the outer door I walked out and then came to the door of courtyard; and before entering it, I looked in carefully, and than briskly walked though the empty courtyard to the iron ladder.

I could hear thuds of my hysteric heart as I climbed up, and opened the door of that rubbish room and switched on the light; the weak bulb added some pale rays to the room. My stomach went empty as I looked around, and saw the chair at window on which I sat during all that time. I uneasily took a worn rug from a heap lying on an old chair and hastily walked to window.

I moved the chair away from wall, and opened the window and jumped the other side on that smooth pink plastic floor, where my wife laid with her thighs opened, and Reddi ji rubbed his log between them, and came heavily on her salwar, and on that smooth floor. An unusual sexy sensation was spearing my loins.

I knew the switch; and soft milky lights again illuminated the colorful den. It was almost the same, as I had left, except that Japanese reverse tapered bonsai looked deserted with out lantern, and its round container was not properly resting on the smooth plastic floor.

Even in that deadly silence, I looked around twice before lifting the pot by its side, to unveil those stained secret of my marriage. The bottom of pot made a gummy 'puchhh' sound as it came up, and there was liquefied semen sticking the base and the plastic floor; and the drenched white handkerchief laid in that soapy water.

The smell of whole clutter was mushy, and was not pleasing in any way. I held the kerchief in the pores of my thumb and forefinger and lifted in air. It was glutinously wet in starchy transparent liquid, which gave pungent odor. I temporarily put it over the foliage of bonsai and quickly cleaned the base and floor by the rug, and repositioned the pot on the floor.

I took that wet rug and kerchief in my fingers, and then switched off the light and jumped back in room through the window. In the dead rays from that junk bulb, as I threw the rug back in the heap, I could feel the smell from wet kerchief attracting me. No one was seeing me; surprising I held he soggy cloth between my fingers and instinctively brought it to my nose, and took a deep breath. Like a dumb, I remained locked in that obscure aroma for quite a time, and then intuitively stuffed drenched cloth in the left pocket of my pant.

18 - - - - - - - -

I had taken little more than five minutes as I returned in the living room ,and sat on my seat.

Mother still was not there, from the sounds I could make up that she had probably gone to kitchen to help Mrs. Sen, while both men at my right were yet in conference.

Ruchi was still in catnap on the sofa, in our front.

The preceding hour had been extremely tense for me. I too stretched on my back, and tied to relax napping my eyes, with that irritating wet cloth in my pocket.

The discussions between Reddi ji and his neighbor seemed ended. Mr. Sen turned to me, and took that red folder from my lap and began looking at some pages.

Few minutes later I felt an uneasy quit in the room and opened my eyes a bit, and had an airily glimpse of Ruchi. Her right thigh resting over the left was raised from the seat, so I could see her pulpy thigh-lines diminishing deeper below her black kurta, but those joined much ahead of her woman joint. She had carefully stowed her front kurta between her legs, and that also deprived view of her more interiors. However her outer thigh, tightly warped in white salwar was revealed up to tying cord through the side cuts of her kurta.

The wet and soapy handkerchief stuffed in my left pocket was subconsciously filling unpleasant mushy smell in my nostrils, besides exasperating me both physically and emotionally.

Reddi ji now eased from Sen's debate; stretched him on his back, and looked at his exotic front towards flattened Ruchi. A gleam bounced in his eyes from the sight of that marvel; he had been freely touching only half and hour before; and his glance gradually became steady at her.

A moment later, I saw Ruchi's eyes flickered, and she took notice of him wobbly looking at her. She appeared to reel back again in their recent united past, and her face instantaneously turned heavy. For few moments their eyes remained locked in each other, and then from edge of my view, I saw that Reddi ji made a kissing motion of his lips towards her. She didn't respond, but continued to look at him through weak and half-closed burning eyes.

My penis was becoming live, and I felt I was beginning to cum, conscious of that smelling soapy kerchief already wetting my pant.

Reddi ji had gone wildly fervent, and it seemed that after being lonesome with her, he had completely burned him in the manifold desires, and the first virginal discharge from his testicles had only aggressively evoked him.

From his face he appeared a piece of fire, and seemed a crushed man under nature's atrocities. I honestly thought to device another opportunity for him to take my wife in his arms, at least once before he left country in that frantic state. Truly! at that moment I was so moved by his innocent passion.

Seeing those two locked in that wild passion, I felt , I was still sitting behind the window glass, and looking at him sucking her lips, while she sat on that swing chair.

Incidentally my eyes swept at my right; I felt that Mr. Sen through his bright glasses had been greedily staring at both of them. A moment later as he felt my eyes were towards him, he looked back at me, surrendering all his authority to the owner of that magnificent beauty, being enjoyed by his friend-boss.

19 - - - - - - - -

I saw, mother was coming out from gallery. She had her usual elderly grace as she walked in her tall frame, wearing pinkish flowered and streak pink bordered white sari, and her hairs loosely tied in a bun on back of her head. She moved quietly at the backside of the sofas on ladies side.

Ruchi sensed mother's nearing presence; but she appeared completely defeated, and was too weak to move her face away from Reddi ji, she closed her eyes, and slowly sunk her head more in cushion. Reddi ji shyly lowered his eyes.

Mother stood near the sofa where Ruchi was sitting, and lightly brushed her hair.

"Wake up Ruchi, Mrs. Sen would be calling for dinner," she lovably spoke, "you need to go bathroom before that?"

Ruchi slowly opened her eyes and sluggishly turned her heavy face up towards mother and nodded, but before she could act Mrs. Sen appeared with ringing voice, " Please! Come for mid night dinner."

Host lady came to mother and waved her towards the dinning section, and then with out giving in any time she held Ruchi and lightly pulled her up by her arm, and also waved towards Reddi ji.

" Please males, Shankar is loosing his legs. Please come! " She spoke proclaimingly.

I saw Mrs. Sen switching off the bright lights, and the room was now left with subdued lights coming from the dinning side.

20 - - - - - - - -

We all stood and stayed for Reddi ji to move ahead of us and as he followed Mrs. Sen moving the other side of that room-divider, we too moved there.

That carved, and varnished wooden partition was making a pleasing divide, that had many colored murals of Mughal prince and princess, embedded in the between wooden slots.

It was a delicious dinning space of wooden floor, that had distinct wood smell. There was ample of space for a large eight-seated oval cherry dinning table, and sheaf backed armless chairs with padded seats.

Two pink floor-length spongy polymerized curtains hung over the swing door for kitchen adjacent to gallery, and over the large window on the right wall.

A light chandelier, having a frame of white painted metal dressed with woven crystal glass beads and spears hanged from ceiling, and hazily lighted dining section.

The back wall was fitted with a varnished hutch that had ample of crockery, and cutlery. A bronze planter with dyed tinny apples and grapes, and preserved foliage was placed over that hutch; and that attracted Ruchi.

-----

Then there was another surprise. Mrs. Sen assisted Reddi ji to sit on the chair placed at the head of table towards the pink window curtain. She then softly asked my mother to sit next to him on length side of the table on the divider's side.

"Aunty, you need to sit here and see he eats some thing." She spoke generously as she pulled the chair for her.

Mrs. Sen then herself moved towards the kitchen side of table in front of mother, and sat on other right angled side of Reddi ji, and Mr. Sen sat next her. I sat next to mother, and the host lady shoved my wife toward me on chair next to me. In that way Mr. Sen was in front of me on the other side of table.

My wife, while coming towards me with her puffy eyes had a look of a freshly used woman and walked waveringly, as if after a night long hard fuck by her husband, she had been surprisingly asked to sit with some unknown male. She came and hesitantly sat besides me; I looked down while she placed her sissy hips over the softer upholstery of the chair's seat , and felt a hot womanly aroma coming from her.

The table was full with gracious and hot preparations. Some of which I could identify were egg curry, with big white eggs floating; lamb Kebabs in shape of cutlets; chicken balls in cheese soup; cheese curry, and some Russian salads; and many I could guess as occasional dishes of excellence.

The other objects on table that attracted my attention were three Indonesian wooden napkin holders in shape of a young elephants with their trunk drawn up, and stuffed with white clothe napkins; two were placed towards either ends of table and one at center near to me.

Mrs. Sen smilingly spoke to my mother, "My mother often assigned one lady to the chief guest, and she would serve him, and see that the man gets to his needs, ....but as a special treat to man, she asked every other female to feed him one of dish of her choice by her own hands, and he would compulsorily eat that; and the important was that he would not be allowed to use his hands! Can we do that for Reddi ji for tonight! You become the host lady to him!"

Mother smiled and said, " You ...... I will see that Reddi ji eats properly, and you look for Sen sahib. Is that ok... "

21 - - - - - - - -

Mother carefully served the plate of Reddi ji, not over-packing it while all of us took care of our plate. Mrs. Sen filled her and her husband's plates with kababs, while Ruchi and I went more for salads and some liver dishes. Mother again had her usual weakness for fish.

Ruchi was half heartily eating creamed salads ; apparently her mind was some where else, and she appeared more tired than hungry. I took a small piece of liver and put that in her mouth, and that made her live again. She expressionlessly looked at me before eating that.

My eyes roamed around and I found that while Mr. Sen was absorbed in his plate, Reddi ji was still had corners of his eyes at Ruchi, not caring that he had made mother conscious of that. Mrs. Sen was directing Shankar who appeared in between with chapaties and other bowls. Mother was mostly looking at Reddi ji's plate while relishing the marine fish pieces from her plate.

The table was quite large, and gave some isolation too! For the first time, after she came back from bonsai den, I was near to my wife.

The presence of Ruchi that close to me was exciting, and I felt I was sitting with some recently fucked lady.

I moved my left hand below the table and took her left hand that was resting on her lap, pressed her palm and mumbled, "You are not eating any thing! "

My hand on her lap felt her thighs were little open and her lap was warm.

At that time she appeared to me a sex object having enormous sex load every where in her ; she looked at me but didn't answer. Surely she didn't want to speak.

The mere touch of my wife made my six-inch cock live, and I put my hand over her lap, but she took that in her hand, and it rested over that. Butterflies began to jump in my stomach, and I slipped my fingers over her arm and then gradually moved them to her lap, and took further to her thighs over her kurta. She kept her fingers over my hand in and moved with it.

She was taut ; I tried to slip my hand between her thighs but she tightly held it, and not allowed moving beyond her knees and pulled back my hand to her lap. However, with some insistence I could slip my palm directly over her lap, but she was still holding my hand in her fingers. I could feel the heat she was having there.

In few attempts, I could give my palm some rotary movements over her lap, and tried to convey her my excitement; she shivered, and angled her lap away from me.

Then I remembered that she was not wearing bra, and only little before Reddi ji was having his hands over those joys. That gave me a bigger surge; I looked around and cautiously raised my hand from her lap, and sneaked that up below her duppata. She could notice the movement only when I put my fingers over her right breast. She surged, and from corners looked at me, but I continued to move over the roundness.

It looked as if she had temperature, but it was the soft and warm sensation below the thin cloth. I slightly pressed my palm and let my hand remain there. She sat stretched, and was eating uneasily.

Few moments later I moved my finger to her nipple, and even before I could fondle it, a tremor ran in Ruchi. I continue to softly glide fingers in that zone, and perhaps that appealed to her. I had softest warmth below my fingers, and then I cupped her round top in my palm that also included her nipple, and pressed softly, and repeatedly.

She only twisted her chest , " Seeeiii....don't do ... please..noo." She whispered in overcast voice.

Slipping my fingers , I again moved to her belly and to the lap ; that made her to shake. I didn't care and moved them over her joins; she twisted little more and held my hand.

"No please, it is aching." She weakly spoke.

I put some tasty kabab from my plate in her spoon, and made her to eat, while I took a better chunk of that and put that in my mouth.

"did Reddi ji rubbed it so badly ...?" I whispered.

She didn't speak, and as I tried to delude my fingers inside the fold of kurta between her lap, she pressed her thighs.

I was feeling a distinct heat below my palm.

"Did he came there?" I softly unloaded sex from my voice, and pressed my palm over her lap.

She held my hand weakly, and said, " Please nooo, I am not feeling well."

"I have a little secret of you with me." Before she could think about that, I pulled that soapy wet handkerchief from my pocket towards her side, and put over her hand placed over her lap.

She felt the smelling wetness and instantly looked below, and saw that was spoiling her hands. She didn't move her hand; strangely she was not that shocked by that revelation, as I had expected. She seemed too weak for that.

"How did you get that?" She faintly asked.

"I went there!"

"When?"

"While you were sleeping on sofa." I whispered, "You shouldn't have left it there. ....some one might have easily found that. I cleaned all that. "

She didn't speak a word.

"You let him do that! Did he discharged so much?" I asked in her ear, and moved my finger exactly over her thighs joint , "can I touch there?"

"Noo please. He discharged on floor himself, but spoiled my salwar....quite inside there, "she said, weakly pressing my hand on her lap basin , "it is sticking, badly."

"Did you touch his rod then?" I again tried to reason out of his discharge, but she hold my hand firmly; a signal she was not enough stable to talk.

I didn't insist but kept my palm over her lap, and she let me!

We both slowly ate some more pieces from out plates, and after some moments as I saw towards mother, Ruchi also followed my eyes. We both were amazed that mother was affectionately putting some fish cuts in Reddi ji's plates; and was looking at him as if her son was feeding on her breasts.

I lightly mumbled, "He always eats hot things, and then cums that much."

She weakly tightened my palm in her fingers, and for the first time, faintly smiled.

I gave her some more pieces of liver, and spoke,

"Did you hear Reddi ji saying to mother! He wants us to stay at his house 'till morning after we finish dinner here," then after a brief silence, I whispered, "Did he talk about that to you in green house."

"No." she faintly said.

"I think he means for you." I leaned to her, " he will be away for a month. He wants you to be with him 'till then. "

I wanted to kiss her cheek. She pressed her fingers on my hand over her lap, while I put couple of pieces of cheese in her plate, which she indecisively ate.

She spoke wavering, "He wanted me to arrange things his house, in case mother and Mrs. Sen brings his wife .... While he is away."

"But ......... I think, he is scared of lacking you for a month, " I said making my words fair, "I can bet he will plead you to let him discharge once......... before he leaves." I pressed her lap.

I sensed her lap hotter, and I could feel, I was making her more burdened of his desire.

I again whispered , " After talking to mother..... he thinks he is like married to you!"

She spoke with some difficulty, " Mother already told Mrs. Sen ...she can think of that only after she talks with his wife--- and she seems to mean that. "

'Suppose he asks you for that?...while you are arranging his room. "

"I can't do that." She whispered.

Fortunately, she had some power left for answering me every time.

"But don't you think, one day it will happen. You know he has not seen any woman since years , and mother appreciates that!" I held her fingers.

She didn't speak, and we ate.

I again softly spoke, " Tell me! If he asks to you."

She swallowed some salvia and said holding my hand over her lap, " What do you want ...me to say?"

I gave her again her favorite lever piece and whispered, " Eat that, then tell me."

She ate, and on my second provocation, she simply hushed,"No! "

22 - - - - - - - -

I heard mother speaking bit loudly, "Mrs. Sen, it's now your turn to give him a taste of your choice."

All looked towards her; I was still keeping my palm over her love lap.

Mrs. Sen smilingly viewed the table, then selected a softest leg piece, took that to Reddi ji's lips, and pleasantly positioned every fiber for him to eat.

During all that time we curiously saw him excitedly eating the flesh, and many times wetting her fingers by his salvia.

He finished that in about three minutes 'till a clean slick bone remained in her hand, and mother looked at her, smilingly.

Once finished, Reddi ji and Mrs. Sen resumed to their normal eating. I saw mother to put another smaller leg piece in his plate.

I pressed my hand again over my wife's lap, and whispered, "Could you make up for any thing feeding him? I mean any dish!"

She looked curiously at me through the edge of her vision, and tightly drawn her fingers over my hand on her lap, "No, what you think, I should give?"

OP
eroticbeats

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
95 XP
I thought for couple of moments. "I've heard...eggs make semen, stronger and fertile!" I tenderly spoke around her cheek.

She didn't spoke, and I put some more creamed salad in her plate, and prompted her to eat.

I again whispered, lovably holding her fingers, " His penis seems very long? Was it?"

She took greater time to say, "Yes!"

I had to pour salvia in my throat to clear my voice, " And thick?"

"Yes." She whispered, and continued to obscurely looking at her plate. I could feel her fingers moisturizing in my hand over her lap.

"And strength?"

"Yes."

However, we both were becoming weaker after every question and answer.

"I think that will remain hard for one month......." I softly whispered around her cheek on my side.

23 - - - - - - - -

Mrs. Sen interrupted me saying, " Will you please kindly leave your wife for a minute, for chief guest?"

Stuffing that wet and smelling kerchief back in my pocket, I had to prompt my wife to get up from chair.

She walked as a sex object towards the head of table, swaying her wider hips below her densely flowing open hairs; and then moving in back of mother's chair she came in back on Reddi ji, and took few more steps, and stood little away from the edge of table between Reddi ji and Mrs. Sen.

I saw Mother was curiously glancing her all that time, and Reddi ji's face had become overcast by the extreme redness

"You please stand closer to him, or you would spoil his coat." Mrs. Sen shoved Ruchi more towards him. She was now two inches far from him, and his face was near to her breasts.

I saw that her eyes met with amused mother for a moment, and then remaining quit for some moments, she looked for a fraction of second at me before picking one floating egg from the curry pot, and took that to his lips. He began to eat , and she delicately held that for him.

On my front, Mr. Sen's face was gathering heaviness by the every bite of his boss-friend around my wife's delicate fingers.

I didn't remember that I ever licked around her fingers like that! My penis was now tiring by continuos erection, and I realized that since last one hour I had been cumming drip by drip.

Lastly, as he had finished almost entire egg, he licked last traces of that from the fingers of my wife.

She shyly looked around, and avoiding eyes from mother, walked back again to her chair by the same course, and sat. Her adult hips tempted me again as she placed them over the pad of chair. The strong coconut merged womanly aroma emerging from her added to my excitement.

-----

I carefully put a soft leg piece in her plate, and prompted her to eat that.

She took that in her fingers, and began softly peeling tender flesh by her lips.

I couldn't hold me longer , and again brought my hand over her lap, but she couldn't restrain me as both of her hands here busy with the leg piece, she was eating; however as a gentleman, I honored her desire, not to activate her there.

I saw Reddi ji, was nimbly looking at her.

My hand was on her lap just above the join of her thighs, and I could bet that her hairy vagina was drenched with the pungent fluid.

I began giving my palm rotary motion over her liquefying thigh basin.

"I think he is going to plead for you!" I said whispering in equally wet tone, that came from inside of me.

She didn't reply, but I continued to rub her lap, and then pressed finger over her kurta just over her nectar.

"Ssseee..." she held her lips tight.

"From that cum he seems a actual bull?" I pressed my finger deeper, and taking the advantage of her hands busy with chicken leg, I opened her thighs by some more lateral pressure of my palm; I felt finger my sunk in pulped womanhood.

"Uuuuooooooo..cheessssseeie..." she hissed, and to my surprise opened her thighs bit more, and I could press her kurta by my finger, right over her crack. It was fluid and hot!

A moment later, I noticed that Reddi ji was looking at her, and he appeared completely burned in his fire.

I whispered near her cheek, "Ruchi, you ought to listen him, just look at him."

She did not move her face, but looked at him from the corner of her eyes. I pressed my full palm between her lap.

She had finished eating, and put the bone in her plate, and moved her hand over my palm that was on her lap.

"Is he really like bull? Did you touch his rod?" I softly asked.

She speechlessly nibbled her lip to say, " Yes."

I entirely lost my breath, and murmured, "Ruchi, please let me touch there below kurta...please."

That was the decisive moment, and she didn't speak.

I gradually sneaked my hand below the sides of her kurta, and glide that over her thigh. Tensed, but she didn't object, and I could slip my two fingers between her thighs, and then softly pushed them to open. I had now ample space to move towards her femininity joint, and after an inch more, the wetness began to vex my fingers.

As my fingers further traced inside of her thighs, I began to get a loathsome soapy fluid sticking every where. It was like a marsh filled with some thing greasy, and I couldn't believe as my fingers reached over just between her thighs over the seat; It was liquefied all wet and flowing.

My finger became soapy and putrid. I was amazed by the quantity of liquid, she was having there all the time.

I sneaked my finger and tried to rub her crack longitudinally, but it was too liquid to give me any feel of flesh.

Then I felt that besides the sickening semen discharged by Reddi ji, she was emitting womanly fluids every instant, which had worsened the stability of her sex basin.

I was hardly left with any voice, but I spoke, " You are filled with semen. How much he cum."

She remained mute like an inanimate cow after her yearly fertilization by a bull.

I spoke clearing salvia from my throat, "Strangely after so much discharge, he is still pleading before you. I think he has double of this in him."

She nibbled her lips unclearly.

I spoke softly "I have an idea. If you want to listen."

She didn't speak, and neither looked at me.

"Let him discharge ....his long ...that.. will go very deep, rubbing you ...'till morning ...." I said tenderly almost kissing her ear.

She tensely straightened her belly.

I murmured only for her, "he will be away for a month! May be, it may happen... tonight...by some way. " I poked more words around her cheek," time is very short..If you want it..... then hold my hand."

She remained stone still for a minute, and then I felt her shakily holding my hand tightly!

I lost my last breath, and my cock went straight in air.

24 - - - - - - - -

The minutes were trickling on wall, and her condition was amazingly becoming humid.

In a flash recollection of memory, I recalled the night we came back home after that marriage function, I had found her soaked inside of her sari ; It had happened by the mere sight of manly Reddi ji. Much water had flown since then, and both were now fully ripe for each other.

However, I had a continuos alert deep inside me ; there was something I had been grossly neglecting!

I thought more, and fortunately my mind worked like a true critic friend. In that gush of Reddi ji's family affairs, I had completely forgotten that I had bigger aims in export sector and that basically mattered for my career.

And then, my loving mind gave me the greatest answer of my life: It quickly, and solidly gathered all 'pluses' and 'minuses', and did the sum like an electronic calculator, displaying a hairy net minus before me!

My 'friend' told me that during all this time I had been flowing only in row of sentiments for Reddi ji and his family, which did not have much meaning to Mr. Sen, and for my new assignment.

Reddi ji had condensed him on my wife, and not a single time he spoke to me about the challenges, we couple were likely to meet.

It was not like that, my wife didn't charmed Mr. Se; I could bet, given a convenient chance, he would shoot his load even before he could touch her ; but he was more a shrewd professional, and seemed to have left the beautiful temptations for his problem ridden boss friend, to enjoy. In shell, I had been grossly neglecting Mr. Sen and my aims.

I knew that Mr. Sen was only for his power games, and my new assignment was one, from his tools. I hated that, but he was important for me, if I had to see any band of stars.

I could gather, that I had to put me on the right track even though it looked shrewd and dangerous from saintly angles, and act skillfully for my interests, whether it was Reddi ji or Mr. Sen.

Further during next month in absence of Reddi ji, Mr. Sen would be regulating the breaths of the mill, and I would have to assess the actual power balance in the management, before granting Reddi ji more sexual delights with my wife.

In my new bizarre job, my incredible wife was the key to difficult locks, for company and me to intrude in sensitive business secrets. A chunk of my success depended on her adult refinements, and after seeing her inclination towards Reddi ji, I had overwhelmingly given my acceptance to Mr. Sen for the support of my wife for exports works, so convincible that he was optimistically moving to board for my appointment ; and that was no a joke.

However in real, I had not even talked my wife a thing about it, and she was still a homely virgin, except some initial involvements with Reddi ji ; and that didn't mean that she would be serviceable for such serious obligations.

How I was going to accomplish that?

Any test or action might come any day, even before Reddi ji returned from abroad. I could take excuse from Mr. Sen for intercourse, but he would expect her to have some adult games with a mighty man.

My mind worked faster; I would have to talk with her, and get her accent before my papers are mooted to management, else it might only be a fun, staking my present job and piece.

Once Reddi ji and she, both had fallen for each other, and had been aloof in that bonsai house for that long, knowing fully that they had been allowed pre-marriage adult affairs ; I had already moved from strict homely constrains.

However, I was sure of the boundaries; I shall be maintaining for not staking my excellent married life and home beyond business seductions, and only in rare of rarest cases, making any opportunity for real coupling happiness with my wife, for a deserving man at highest position, if it ever came to that.

By tomorrow, after Reddi ji left, I would be left with Mr. Sen, and my anguish to discuss the job requirements with my wife; and I knew what ever I said, she would burst under agony for treating her like a whore.

I had to push my mind to run faster. Mother was not averse to Reddi ji sleeping once with my wife, in exchange of sudden boost in my career. However, since she began to love him not less than her son, in her pure mind, she wished Mrs. Reddi to rely on her husband to the extent, that she gave her love and consent to ever live with Reddi ji; and herself introduced my wife to her husband's bed, in exchange for not able to have sex with him for her medical reasons; and that would create the true bonds.

But unfortunately it was the point where I was drifting from my aims.

Mother was not yet fully aware of real strings of export affairs, and neither there was any sense to talk that with her those indecent details at such early stage, to make my home look a whorehouse!

OP
eroticbeats

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
95 XP
25 - - - - - - - -

I was expecting my placement in exports, so anyhow I had to make Ruchi's mental inclinations positive by that time, for the coming challenges. The situation warranted; that latest by a day after tomorrow, as Reddi ji left, I must get her to talk every aspect ; and it should not be a heartache to her.

For a moment I thought a bottle of Champaign serves better, only after it is opened discreetly by a deserving admirer.

Reddi ji was the man she had accepted, and she knew that in all probabilities he would be sleeping with her under approval of both the families ; and truly! That was the key with me.

I strikingly thought more about it in those available seconds.

If Reddi ji could fuck her tonight; he would do that like an animal, furiously massaging and rubbing inside of her love tunnel by his tower cock for hours, and then filling her uterus by his heavy semen. After he left for that long, she would be itching furiously for more harder coitus , and from the mass of his testicles and quantity of his semen, I had seen upstairs and felt flowing on her salwar, I was sure that fiery sensation would last in her not less than a week. I could never get a better platform to talk all that hairy indecent to her.

Clearly, my friend , my mind approved that.

However, In any case I could not imagine doing it under cover from my mother; She had been witty and practical in this delicate matter, and had protected me committing suicidal gaffes at crucial junctures; tomorrow if any thing went bad, I would never exculpate me. She had in-built senses to see many sides, which I seldom failed to even understand.

Also, I was in no position to suggest my mother to change her mind abruptly.

I would have to device a way ; to get mother's consensus with out offending her , and going in all those nasty details at this time; to let Reddi ji sleep with my wife once , before he left for a month.

I thought vigorously, for some more time!

IV a

26 - - - - - - - -

During those thoughtful moments, I had been virtually cut off from the surroundings.

I slightly tilted, and looked at my left towards my wife. My left hand was still on her lap, but she was not keeping her hand now over my palm to restrain my sinful movements, and better utilizing that for holing a leg piece before her lips, to justify her being at dinner table.

Her face and eyes were a ton heavy, and she appeared completely indiscreet to the surroundings.

I slightly moved my hand over her lap but she didn't react notably, though her love basin was quite warm.

I moved my eyes to the other side; mother was putting some creamed fruits in Reddi ji's plate, who was blocking her by his hands over the plate ; Mrs. Sen had gone in kitchen to look for something.

I saw Mr. Sen now sitting alone before me, was looking at my wife with an unusual lust in his eyes ; but she appeared too preoccupied to notice his piercing eyes. A moment later, Mrs. Sen came back and caught her husband's mouth shamelessly watering for other woman, and also noticed that I was seeing his action with astonished eyes. She stayed still for a moment, and then quietly sat on her chair readjusting her between Reddi ji, and her husband on her right.

I quickly tried to make my eyes even with my plate, but had a glimpse of her, as she pricked her elbow to Sen's side , and then I tried to hear her as she spoke in low voice to her husband, "You need not to follow your friend! You have a woman, and she is not sick, I think....." ;

and then sensing me integrative to her speech in that silence; she shyly left her words, and turned to other side.

Mother was still trying to insert a creamed grape in Reddi ji's plate. ---

Pretending to eat for couple of more minutes, I again directed my eyes at Mr. Sen. He had shifted eyes from lady before him, to his plate, but soon our eyes met again, and I, smiling through my eyes slid the plate of lever pieces towards him, " Sir, I am noticing , you have not yet tasted any thing special.... please take a piece, you can feel the softness by mere look! This is Ruchi's favorite! "

I saw a shame filled with sex, floated in his eyes, and he looked amused by the remark as he took a piece, and put on his tongue. As it began to melt in his mouth, he spoke, " Thanks! It's soft.... I generally miss good things!" : His voice fluctuated for a moment, as he also made an effort to steal an eyeful look at Ruchi,.

I was not sure, if the appreciation was for the tasty of liver, but it seemed to me that he made an feeble attempt to distract my wife's abstaining mind from the manly assets of his boss friend.

However, it was my first communication with him from my side, since we came here this evening; and also my acceptance of his growing greed for my wife.

Unmistakably, my little conversation had made Mr. Sen to look beamingly at me, carrying an unspoken gratitude for my acceptance of his indecent stares at my lady.

I realized how poorly I had been dismissing my future!

The dinner was moving towards finish at snail's speed. Reddi ji and Mrs. Sen were discussing education facilities at Simla, presumably for his daughter, while mother was hearing them, quite attentively.

I looked at my watch; it was preciously 1:24 AM.

For few more minutes, I remained tight between my wife's lap, and my plate, but I was watchful at my front. Mr. Sen was no more eating, and while his wife was engrossed with Reddi ji, he struggled with his own to keep his eyes away from the exotic view at my left. I could make that he earnestly yearned to touch her.

However, I felt from the diminishing heat in her lap, that he was making my wife uncomfortable; that was disquiet to me. Under the present scenario , it was Mr. Sen whom I needed more than Reddi ji! Or, if she was annoyed by any intrusion in her thoughts, he should not had feeling of that, at least!

My eyes again met with his, and he faintly smiled- being caught, again vulgarity in his eyes for my wife. I too flashed a smile, and softly spoke, " Sir, I need to take your directions and guidance ...for the work you gave me, " I spoke not very audible to others, " would you mind taking a after dinner stroll for a while, out in lawn, I mean....if you feel like that. "

He, rightly noted the urgency in my looks.

Few more minutes passed; Mr. Sen looked around, and tried to hear the conversation going on his left between his wife and boss. He took a breath, and then again tempted to take a naked glance at my preoccupied wife, even if, I was noticing that, and again made her uncomfortable; I distinctly felt a momentarily tense in her lap.

He huskily spoke to me, " I think they are taking their time! Why not come out and take a stroll."

"That's fine sir!" I nodded.

He leaned at his left and said with better audibility, " I think you are having good time! Please keep it up," after a pause he spoke again, "Jay and me are taking a five minutes outside stroll."

Ruchi heard that, and I didn't know any other thing would have made her happier at that time.

27 - - - - - - - -

It was silent and star-full late mid night, as I followed Mr. Sen, and came out of house through the netted verandah.

In that hazy illumination from a white lamp-post at the corner of the house and some dim light filtering through the wired net of verandah, the cozy green landscape appeared a nightmare.

We came out on a big lawn stuffed with the luxury grass, that was a thick cushion bed below our feet, and end to end surrounded by blooming flowers and shrubs wealthy in foliage. On the the outer face along the rich hedge, there was a line of pyramid shaped small flowering trees, that had enchanting texture and fragrance of flowers.

The pebbled driveway, through which we had come, was occupied by the lustrous black ford of Reddi ji , I had often seen in mill compound.

The gunman in the guardhouse, outside of the gate noticed our presence, and walked nearly running towards us. Mr. Sen waved him not to bother ; he stopped mid way, but before turning back, voluntarily informed him that as asked by CEO sir, his chauffeur had gone home after locking the car, and handing over the keys to him.

The half moon was above us, as we walked sinking our feet in the green luxury. I was particularly attracted towards red african lily and asters projecting over rich bed of white, tinny candytuft touching the grass all around lawn.

OP
eroticbeats

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
95 XP
In the quiet night-light, it was romantic to walk like that.

After two walks across the lawn, cool and still air began to comfort me like soft rolfings over my body.

"Sir, I will prepare the note by tomorrow....but there is some thing I have been thinking for last two days." I spoke, following his calculated steps on the grass.

"You must say that!" He gently said. I could feel the softness of his voice.

"It seems a big challenge!..... but I am not able to get idea how exactly you think me doin' the job...I mean in export section, you talked?"

"Yeah, it's a challenge!" Mr. Sen spoke again in a firm words.

My eyes wandered at african lily, which appeared blood red in that hazy light.

"Sir, could you please tell me little about?......I mean just airy picture we shall be doing!" I said fitting me to his side, "For me to get better concept and discuss with my wife, and my mother at home!

"Oh, yes! Surely...... I should have done that before!" He said giving my word a thought.

He spoke in rumbling speech, "You see! We are doing it from quite a time and loosing most of clients!" He said looking at the big ford on the driveway, "Our men did labor, chased them from airports, stuffing trade in their brains. By the time prospective buyers reached us, they were tight baked bread; and then we slipped them to rivals, to soften and butter them!"

He spoke with a pause, " We ought to be imaginative, specially after board doubled our aims."

He spoke taking a breath, " As I told you, we have best possibilities in African territories...and like many other countries, these people are equally fond of Indian passages... they find us closer, after their land."

He said turning his head to me, " Mostly they land at Bombay before coming to Surat; and that is the point where we should make them to melt as wax , before we talk any business. This is simple, as boiling an egg to soften its shell, if we retain it in mind, they boarded jet in hot dessert."

I yelled, " That's ingenious!"

He said, "Now that is the idea, every man has his history, we ought to understand him," he said after some silence, " the important is, you preserve homely freshness, or I can see; the race is gone!"

" You need not...," he wanted to tell more, "...not .....to make your wife horrified by these details. I think, let people mix with her, and man gets an allusion of the excellence; let him feel joy of it. She may cheat you, or may ask you, or tease him; chemistry will work,"

"the aim is to let him break his shell... before he comes to you for business....that's only a part....to begin!"

He held my hand for a moment, before saying, " I didn't tell you, you would be getting 10,000 bucks a month as maintenance allowance. Make your spouse look like a homely lady of silver screen; to feel any man proud..... standing near to her."

"I am sure it would come naturally. Look! By petty provocation around her, she blew Reddi ji .... like a paper. Unfortunately, I am not good with ladies....but can see.. their fantasies come out by some good heat around them, and the man has greatest excitement of his life! "

" I mean, there is no compulsion, it is only for the man to try his wits .... most marvelous woman around him, and appears to him -available for seduction ; believe me! That would completely dissolve him, he gets or not...or do hand work! "

He said, and tried to look my face expressions in that semi dark, "then ; I am much counting on your witty mother : When we deal very big people...say like ministers , once she understands womanly implications in tricky business. We need not to melt our emotions with x, y or, z! "

I had to cut his speech, " You must have seen....she is beginnin' to be a mother to Reddi ji..... and Ruchi surrendered her wits, particularly after knowing she is a likely substitute for his ailing wife..."

He grinned and said , " I can see that , is not your fault; womanly emotions are messing up every thing here! "

He looked around, before he spoke in lower voice, " I, many times told my wife ; this substitution arrangement on Reddi ji's bed, she is talking so loudly , is bound to bring serious enviousness within both families, may hit even servants....then..... how you are going to cover neighbors!" He stayed on foot and grinned, " I suggested her, we should better do it one or two times fulfillment of his desire......."

I had to upheld his view, " Certainly, you .... sir...."

He asked, " How you feel for Reddi ji?....."

He waited for me to speak, ".... Seems he is having many relationships....my mother actually parenting him, your wife sounds his caring sister-in-law ; and Ruchi appears being married to him."

Sen's voice was firm, " My wife wanted her to be alone with her for some time.....she thinks, after a lady gets flavor, she can cool big volcanoes around her , by the mere sight of her. "

I nodded and spoke hesitantly, " I realize that, and it did the work. Is it not? but there is some thing more I want to say you ..."

Mr. Sen's silence waved me to continue. I spoke in very low voice, " Reddi ji was insisting to mother- for us to stay with him 'til morning at his place. I think- he meant Ruchi ..."

Mr. Sen suddenly jerked his head and spoke, " You said it...and I was thinking about it. I may tell you some thing here .... if, you not feel offended...."

I said ,"Sir, there is nothing under cover from you.....we talked about it, earlier.."

Mr. Sen firmly held my hand and I could feel tremble in his voice as he spoke, "Please! Don't be abashed, if you do not want it, we can still forget it....."

After a meaningful silence, he said, " Look! I was not knowing that these family matters would mix up......after you gave your consent ; I felt Reddi ji, if he behaved , might have his luck :- I ringed my home, and we fixed this dinner. Then just to drew Reddi ji to work, I told him that all appears to be with him ; and if he kept cool, his penis may get .... it's dream, tonight itself , "

he spoke stressing his words, "I think you can imagine! How he bounced on cushion....., he looked a cat- sitting on a tree."

He waited a moment for my response, and said, "...and please believe me, my wife went even more crazy by my 'phone; she has been hell of busy since then -she asked me for car, and brought every thing, a wedding couple needs- from bridal sari to condoms,"

he was speaking ,"she had made our second bedroom a honeymoon suite.... put brand new sheets over the bed, and a ton of flowers......every other thing you can imagine," he spoke pressing his fingers around my palm, "now they are jumbling with complex imaginations!"

I couldn't believe the voice that was floating around my ears; for a moment, even the grass below my feet felt hot to me. There were moments of unfamiliar silence, but soon I regained my reasoning, and this was a marker to me.

I chuckled like a child listening a fairy tale, " I never knew that!....... seems she is protecting promises! "

Mr. Sen pressed my hand hard in his fingers; I could see that a mass of confidence was building between us.

He huskily asked, "If we all feel like that....I think, Reddi may stay here after dinner."

I didn't remember any thing hit my inner so violently, as I spoke, "Yes!..."

I spoke piercing more of tranquility of smooth night , "But.... you probably heard mother saying that.... she would restrain Ruchi meeting Reddi ji 'til she and your wife visit Bombay to ask ailing lady to live with her husband, and herself introduce Ruchi to Reddi ji's bed ; if we let it go tonight, we can.... not cover it from my mother; it wouldn't be possible....."

Mr. Sen held put his hand over my shoulder and spoke, " My wife would possibly see to that!" he said pressing my shoulder, " but I think, if his scared wife is half correct, there may be problems with your lady...I mean....on bed. It is necessary, you remain around the couple, at least initially..... for some time... like before."

This agitated me wildly, and after some of the storm eased , I huskily asked, " Is there any way for that? "

There were tenser minutes of silence, which trailed us as we strolled over the grass.

He said slowly, still holding my palm, " You have seen the wide gallery inside , it has rooms on both sides. This bedroom is second on left of gallery, and like all rooms it has attached bath which also opens out side like you had in my study..... It's a big bath, partitioned from toilet side by full height wall and a small door,"

"from out side you first come to toilet and then through that small door enter the bath, and then there is the door for bedroom. I think I can leave it open but some one may bolt it," he thought more and spoke, " look! I will leave it open for you. You may go there now and I can leave a screw driver on the window sill; I think you can manipulate the rod holder.... do that... if you can...."

"Yeah! That would be... I should see it before.... like bonsai house." I said.

"I think it is quite a time.....after I move in, you may stay here, and then walk along the left edge of house, the door is third from edge.... push the shutter...."

I was delighted that with a change, I had put me on the upright track. Still, I was unsure of Mr. Sen's real motives, but it didn't mattered as long that kept me in territory of my aims.

I never had a stronger urge- to win any race!

Then I made an effort to break another ice; I said holding his hand, " Sir, Please do not take me wrong..... how you like Ruchi as a woman?"

Mr. Sen let me held his hand and huskily spoke, "She is spotless like marble.... a proud for a man......"

"Are you attracted to her?" I asked.

Mr. Sen gulped a load of salvia and huskily spoke, " Yes...but I can't say that."

I too replied in over cast voice, " Sir I think she understands that!"

I said, and the waviness of my speech told me of indecisiveness, " Sir....would you not like to see her more...I mean naked and in coupling....please don't take me wrong.. I think we can manage that, at least."

I had to accelerate the shrewd communications: I said lightly pressing his palm, " Sir, I am saying this......not even once you have asked a pin for you ......I think.... you would better assess her assets....."

He pulled his palm from my hold, and fondly put it on my back, " Oh No! Thanks please! I appreciate your feelings for me; she won't feel good for it ; my wife won't like ..," he huskily said, " She belongs to you , and you keep your secrets..."

28 - - - - - - - -

I preferred to walk on that soft grass pad, than waiting in dark, outside the bathroom door, for Mr. Sen to loosen the bolt. It was calm all around me, except some feeble sounds coming from inside with the filtered light though the wire net on verandah.

For the first time, my eyes wandered around my surroundings. There were few similar old bungalows along the internal campus road, overcast by the night except some dusky lights mounted on the verandah walls. Mr. Sen was second in command in the mill, and this house appeared liver, by the lighted wooden guardhouse out side the gate, with a waking man inside.

I was not amazed, Mr. Sen telling me that his wife had so crazily decorated bedroom, and arranged all those things, to make it a real wedding night.

Like my mother, she too was moved by Reddi ji's prolonged separations from any women, and him cracking down under nightlong painful erections; all this, just to extinguish his sexual requirements, so that he got his frigid wife and only child back in home.

After my wife's cupid dangerously ignited his basic instincts: Mrs. Sen saw it auspicious for his deserted life, and like a true go-between friend, did every thing to bring his fancy in his arms.

Thoughts and thoughts! ---

It had been more than five minutes, I had been rambling here, and by now Mrs. Sen had known that I was sincere to my commitments, and it may come tonight itself provided she could manage my mother; for it. I could visualize her face beaming with excitement; surely she would do every thing to bring this night to Reddi ji!

I could well imagine that this coupling had different meaning to each of us.

Like any caring sister-in-law , Mrs. Sen wished to bail him out from the horrible tortures of sexual exile, and wished him the joys of womanly ecstasies like any other married man; while my mother looked it an instrument for the betterment of both families.

Mr. Sen meant only business; wanted to evaluate her adult charisma, strictly for his aims.

For me; it was some thing more than keeping promises. My friend, .... my mind had advised me that for surfing over those naughty tides of passions and lusts, my wife would need to come out in swim suit ; she couldn't ride dangerous waters in homely attires. However the heart of me never wished her a business slut, or any thing like that.

The recent conversation had greatly relieved me. It was soother to hear Mr. Sen saying - 'You... need not to make your wife horrified by these details. I think, let people mix with her, and man gets an allusion of the excellence; let him feel joy of it. Even a light touching may do wonders! She may cheat you, or may ask you, or tease him; chemistry will work.' That was a befitting home for me. I had never prevented others to look , enjoy her, if they could!

Apparently, she would be mixing with big people from 'hot deserts', as Mr. Sen had described them; flaming males staring her like a hot cake. I knew, by and large she would never cheat me; but even for eye contacts, she had to be valorous.

I realized; I had nodded to Mr. Sen, for the likely failure of wife's substitution arrangements, only as my strategy - not disagreeing him, for the time being.

However in heart, I was not ruling out Reddi ji's occasional mating with my wife. Mother loved him like her son, and was grossly pained by his private tortures. She was aware of his potent body's requirements, and the sudden ignite of his self-possessed rigorous desires by her daughter- in- law!

She was rightly seeking for some sweet settlements of his family, but I could see, if it failed in beginning, or any time after , she would see he gets the woman he had so earnestly desired, last occasionally, even if his wife came in way. She was witty enough to keep it under cover from servants and neighbors, or any body, as was largely feared!

That would be an adjustment not only for Reddi ji but also for my wife and me! She had confessed, her lure for Reddi ji , and she would be sleeping with him, in full understanding of her in laws, that also included me; and that would open the doors of new faiths .

Reddi appeared a bull machine. Although Ruchi was mentally prepared for him, and had matching female body for this vigorous man; a set of firm breasts, flat womanly belly capable to hold a baby, and shaped adult hips, but her sex crack extending from of legs joint to anus, still was a delicate silk-lace, except some small hairs pointing to its adulthood ; obviously it was never explored beyond six inches.

I had seen, Reddi ji's nine inches penis was abnormally thick. Lengthwise it might fit with continual efforts, but the thickness would be a challenge! With the aid of anomalous slippery smelling viscous fluids, if he could penetrate its full length; it would stretch her more than double.

The hugeness of his bag had enormous seed to rupture any condom. In consequence; she had to be impregnated by him; condom, or no condom!

That mighty penetration would be painful now, and for days to come, but surely would take her to the new heights of womanhood.

I could imagine- that would also stir depths of her soul; and sex, setting in her a natural tolerance for mouth watering faces of worthy men: even she knew, she was not going on bed with any of them.

Perhaps, a it was the thinnest thread, to bridge my goal!

OP
eroticbeats

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
95 XP
29 - - - - - - - -

Although it was enough dark to lead me unnoticed towards left side of house , I was step by step moving along the high walls, that even hid me from the moon.

The plenty lands on this side up to boundary, was occupied by old mango, and other large trees, which further darkened the night. It gave me a feeling of walking alone in the woods.

My heart skipped once as I came at the first door; it was the same familiar sinuous outlet from Mr. Sen's study that had led me twice to the den of love!

The next was another door, but I didn't know its contents, and then about ten more feet, was the third one!

It was small sized toilet access, a pair of old varnished wooden shutters, full of surface cracks, and a hollow metal handle. It was certainly for the bedroom; Sens had intended for the pleasure of Reddi ji!

I stayed there and remained still for some more moments; 'til I could hear my heart beating, again!

I looked around in that confidently dark, and like a pirate; lightly touched and pushed the door; it went in, and light suddenly showing out from the enlarging slit between the shutters.

I quickly moved inside and shut the door behind me. Mr. Sen had left the light on, that was over the wall at my front. It gave soft light though its semi-transparent glass cover.

It was a neat creamy floored enclosure; the first thing I noticed was a finely polished small shutter door with a shining brass knob, on the wall at my front ; leading to the inner side of the house. The outer wall at my back had a small window of height double to its width, that was overhung by an greenish acrylic curtain.

At the mid of shorter wall at my left, an antique water closets chair, with a folding black cover, and pull chain with and other accessories was symmetrically set on the creamy floor that had a wide black boarder. At my front, there was a white wash basin; and the walls all around, up to sink height, were tiled by white-bordered green ceramics, and above it was painted light green.

---

I slowly turned the brass knob, and pulled the polished shutter, which led me to softly lit L-shaped bathroom that looked made of plastic, had light green floor, and walls with yellowish tint.

Towards back at my left, a large greenery bathtub was fitted in the 'L' space that extended to the outer wall with a green tiled back, that had a set of lively nickel taps & showers, shampoos and soaps. A beautiful light green framed window having squarely, blind yellow glasses looked beatific, behind the tub .

On my back, the wall was fitted with a pedestal white wash basin and a blue towel hanging on a nickel polished rail. Adjacent to it, there was a maroon covered white water closet chair with a low height cistern.

A light green cabinetry was mounted on the front wall, and set with Eau de perfume spray, cologne deodorant to after-shave gel, hair dryer, every thing one could imagine for the needs of a couple in love!

In front of me there was the door, evidently for the bedroom!

----

I opened the door, slowly, and inch by inch!

A fresh intimate rose fragrance began filling my nose, as I moved through the folds of a pair of huge gray curtains that hung from a high wooden palmate inside the large room.

It was a pleasingly lighted, wall to wall gray carpeted bedroom; appeared to have been recently cleaned to the last pinhead of dirt. Mr. Sen had left all lights on, and that gave a splendid view of this love den. The room was primarily lit by a large crystal like round glass case on the ceiling, mounted by a flowered brass inverted cup, and cupped at bottom by a similar brass cap.

The room had an aroma of bloom.

There were three larger doors on walls around me, and a window on the outer wall, each was heavily draped by pairs of gray curtains hanging though majestic, wooden palmates.

The walls had imposing oil paintings of nature and people. The one that charmed me was a longer, and colorful framed picture of a half-naked Roman worrier.

OP
eroticbeats

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
95 XP
My eyes were next drawn towards layer of roses, spread on the thick bedding, over a archaic styled kingly double bed along the left wall.

The massive bed was stuffed with half a dozen pillows over high mattress, covered by brand new cotton purple sheets and comforters; topped by fresh and smiling roses.

The sight of that bed made thousands of butterflies to enter my stomach!

Two matching twin drawer nightstands were placed on each side of the bed, which had large vase-shaped wooden table lamps, lighted underneath off-white textured paper shade. It had a silk rope hanging as a pull on and off switch. The added creamy light from this pair made the red roses on bed dynamic, and romantic.

My heart, and penis began jumping! Was it going to really happen? The last four days reeled before me; event, by event, and I began feeling strong envious for Reddi ji.

What else a man required? Tremendous position, big money, word tours! A loving mother, moved by his private agonies; caring friends, shaping finest pleasures for him; a young beauty, even sparked by his uncivilized manners; and her husband, consenting to reveal him his marriage secrets!

Many see fine women, many dream them and pass restless nights, and few lucky get them to play. There was no wonder that powerful Reddi ji, could have never reached to the finger of my wife, for his impulsive and uncultured ways with ladies. However in four days only! With the loving acceptance of all, this miracle was now likely to happen, here in this decorated bedroom! As a celebration, for the larger aims!

I had been provided assess to witness that unbelievable, on this bed, set for coupling of powerful man with my wife; how I was going to withstand while he would luxuriate in my wife. Suddenly I felt the wetness of the soaked hanky stuffed in my pant's pocket.

It had come so near! Still there was time! Sweats began trickling over my ribs and I thought running away and revert to my unstained married life. It made me unsure of every thing; I still saw fifty –fifty chances! How my mother was going to agree for it? She had never acted in impulses, and that would give me a chance to rethink it tomorrow!

I jerked my head, vigorously. What the hell I was doing here like a dumb? After remaining in agony for three days and night, I had already considered all that, and my wife, and mother too! If my mother disprove pleasure to Reddi ji tonight, she would not do it as a refusal. It would only do it for larger aims, to make a reliable outlet for Reddi ji's seed, and to keep him satisfied with the ecstasies of the God for all time to come.

Any failure to cheer up his wife to live with him, would surely make her more sympathetic to his manly tortures, and she would see that he got his aspiration fulfilled as much as he wanted, on the first night after he returned, a month after!

I again shook my neck, and looked at a white wall clock: that displayed 1: 42 AM.

At the foot side of the bed, a large cherry wood dressing table with a large mirror was set along the wall, and was stuffed with hair tonics and lipsticks like things.

I was standing near the right wall, where a dark browns desk and white cushioned chair was set below a chromium-armed lamp. Two love seats and a pair of cushioned antique chairs, around a black glassed table mostly occupied the center of the room over a woolen textured red carpet.

An idea suddenly cropped in my straining pants. I moved to that dressing table, and slightly readjusted it with its mirror towards right; to give me splendid view of the bed, as I stood at the bathroom door, concealing me behind folds of the curtain.

It was turned in a hiding place, to watch a couple in intimate moments.

The room looked traditional and feminine with rich fabrics and warm wood tones, and appeared soundproof like a private auditorium at Hollywood. For a moment, I thought of my house, where my young sister sleeping downstairs could hear every bed squeak in my room.

---

I had taken my time, and it was nearing quarter to two of late night. Still I had to do the screw driver job in the outer door.

I moved back to the creamy toilet, and behind that greenish curtain over the window, I found a screwdriver on the sill. I took it and looked at the door. The vertical bolt was quite old, and it looked impossible to manage the rusted screws in such haste.

However, it looked unnecessary to me. The bath had another water closet and no one was coming here to use it. I left the idea, and replacing the tool at sill, I moved out, carefully pulling back the door to fit in its frame.

I thought; by this time the dinner would be ending.

30 - - - - - - - -

It was silent outside but the thumbs of my heart, as I walked like a cat towards the front of the house. I could cross the next door, but as I came near that familiar exit from study; the introducer of adultery games to me, I began to have the same empty stomach feelings!

In an obscure urge, I touched the wood, and gently pushed it ; it was still unfastened from inside , and it opened . Impulsively, I was drawn in like feathery wind, and pulled back the door in its frame.

In that peculiar deodorant odor of toilet, I could see that the single panel door at my front, leading inside the study, was not used after me, and the wooden panel was not securely tight in its frame. I had been hasty while coming back from roof with that load of sinuous wet adultery stuffed in my pocket, and had not pulled back the door to the click of metallic sound of latch.

Then: I heard some female voices, unmistakably coming though the thin linear passage from the door. I crawled on feet, and then hiding me behind the wood, peeked like a thief though the opening. I could see backs of my mother and Mrs. Sen, who were sitting on the leather chairs before the table. The air around them, spoke that both ladies were in some important conversation, which called for their concern at such late hours. ---

Today, even after so many years, I can unwaveringly say that, this was the conservation, which had shown me the way amid darkness, and really saved me from the gallows of the horrible disasters of my life.

I heard my mother, " ........know it........it is a personal thing , we should really give her a cool time to breath, and think," after a pause, she again spoke, "we have to talk her piece by piece, peacefully ....I think , may be for two or three days . "

Mrs. Sen said, "We may stay there for any time in company guest house. Is next week, ok with you? "

"Yes, if that suits you. I have no problem. " Mother said.

"Do you feel she would be convinced, we are thinkin', that way?" Asked Mrs. Sen.

"I have never seen her, but I assume, her cooperative at least for her daughter's sake." Mother said.

There were longer moments of silence, before I could hear Mrs. Sen, "You know aunty! Last two days has been like a dream to Reddi ji. After a long time I have seen him filled with smile, seeing every happiness coming to him; it is all, only because of you..."

Silence prevailed again, and I moved in back of wooden panel. I heard Mrs. Sen , " You know, he had extreme bad times, I mean...not only to his body... it is also Tinny and his wife. I think it was too much... because he was keeping him away from every thing..,"

I heard Mrs. Sen, "Just, as you were getting up from dinner table, you saw how he dragged me to this room , and he opened his heart.... like a adolescent boy. For him you are like a pleasant breeze . You ask him any thing..and he will do that. Believe me aunty, he is regarding you more than his own blood!"

I proudly heard that. This was mother's magic of one evening!

Amazingly, an elegant middle class house lady was commanding the commander of the giant ship. The CEO of a multi million-textile mill would take her advice! I compared my present, with the position I had: merely five hours earlier, at this afternoon!

Who had brought this miracle? I, my wife , or my mother? It was not a difficult sum to answer!

Mother spoke," It is so nice, you say like this ...but certainly not a thing... would give me better day, if I can bring some peace to him. I am greatly pained for the unfortunate child."

There was again a silence, longer than necessary. I peeked again from the slit, and heard Mrs. Sen to say softly," Aunty, every thing has come unbelievably ...but... there is some thing, I have been thinking from beginnin' : we have not cared......"

I heard mother, " Mrs. Sen.... is it? Please say .."

"Yes aunty! But I am scared being a lady ...if you promise me.... you won't mind... what ever, I say."

Mother tapped her back; her way of showing affection, "Why you are saying like that...please say...."

I had to hold my breath to listen those softest words from Mrs. Sen, " You can imagine how such sudden events have made him fervent : he is a agitated man now, after that strict control ... for so long years. ...... I saw him pleading before me like a child: would postpone his tour.....to take us to Bombay tomorrow, but...I know, it won't be possible at this stage."

Mrs. Sen held my mother's hand , and she spoke as an adult lady, understanding implications of her words , "Aunty, please don't refuse......You have seen how Ruchi is beginning to like his company....she may accept him, even before he leaves..... if they are given occasion to meet. ...can he keep Ruchi with him 'till he leaves tomorrow. Please aunty, permit it... at this time, not any thing, will be kindly to him,."

Suddenly, it seemed that time had stayed in the room: I imagined a pin would fall on floor- and break the silence.

She continued to hold mother's hand, and I felt hundreds butterflies began dancing inside my empty stomach. That decorated bed filled my mind, and my body, and I again felt envious with Reddi ji, this times a stronger one!

Mother spoke softly, "Mrs. Sen, that, we would be doing wrong. We have to take it with pure mind. She is married: she or he, if develop any thing beyond we are taking, you can see, ruin of marriages, in both families: do you want it?" She paused to hear Mrs. Sen.

"No aunty, I can't even imagine that!"

Mother spoke peacefully, "Had it not been for settlements, I would have thought differently! They should never be let to think beyond that, or you may expect inconsistencies and breaking of families, even some one committing suicides; what we are really trying to makeup? "

Mother spoke in compact tone , "The first time I heard the offer, it looked impulsive....but then you told me about all these things around him, and now every thing has a meaning...to come."

I learnt, one should keep the weight, even in arrant compromises.

Mother took a soothing intermission, before she spoke, "Surely as we feel, it would come lately, in that event too; it is not like they are married, this has to be once a while, for what he had been missing because of his huge body.....and in morning they forget it ...to live in their homes. "

Again silence prevailed till Mrs. Sen leaned towards mother and spoke, "This is really a great thinking of you, aunty! I am sure, you would bring happiness to him.....and to all of us! You are more than our mother..."

However even from such a distance I could feel that Mrs. Sen voice seemed more thoughtful, than appeared .

Mother spoke, " Mrs. Sen, you are making my responsibilities, larger....but surely you are still keeping some thing in you."

I could sense that more honesty was added in Mrs. Sen's voice, as she spoke, "Aunty, I didn't wish to say it.. before you."

Mother comforted her by her gentle tap on her back, "Say it...if it is important, we are mature... and need to know every thing ....."

I saw Shankar entering the room, with a tray having two coffee cups. He placed the cups on table and went back with empty tray. Mrs. Sen picked one and gave it to mother, and took other for her : Both had few sips of coffee, that seemed hot!

However Mrs. Sen remained between the cup and her thoughts, 'til mother again tapped her back, "Please say it...at least to me..."

Mrs. Sen spoke, "You see! What his wife had told.... he has very.....I mean......," She cut her words.

Mother said, "You are hesitating at this age... Is it not? .... You need not to say... I understand, you mean..he is a too hard for women ...and if Ruchi also becomes scared and not able to meet him.... things may eventually fail...did you mean that? "

Mrs. Sen said, " Yes!"

Mother remained engrossed in cup, and then gradually spoke, word by word, ".... I didn't see it a big worry.... rather, it seemed to me that it was his wife who, did have the problem. Any thing big or small, should not be a worry, when a woman can pass a baby from her!"

Then again, she spoke, "I do not know much about it.......I told you about Sushma , my cousin in Mauritius, we both were grown together and she migrated there after her marriage ....we went to her once, a year after my marriage."

"Yes! You told about doin' your marriage anniversary there ." Mrs. Sen said.

"We had been quite close, and talked many private things. I learnt from her that tough looking Africans are very fond of Indian women, and just a year after she came there, a giant from Kenya, working with her husband, became mad for her, and she too slipped in him. She had been a light girl just an inch over five feet.... they had contact for few times...." Bombay.." She abruptly cut her words.

If that long silence meant any thing, the barriers were melting.

I peeked in, and failed to tremble my eyes, as both ladies remained still : looking only at empty cups on the table.

Mother put her hand on the arm of Mrs. Sen's chair, and softly spoke to her, " You always win, Mrs. Sen....seems you are right."

Mrs. Sen put her fingers over mother's palm resting on the arm of her chair, and pressed them, "Aunty...!" Her voice was husky, only.

Mother spoke, " You may talk to Ruchi, and Jay ......if it is ok with them, but please keep it up to 6 in morning only...I have to see many things...."

Mrs. Sen overwhelmed under emotions could only press her palm again over mother's hand.

I heard mother to say, " I would better 'phone Manisha, we would be coming in mornig'....."

IV b _______________________________________________

OP
eroticbeats

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
95 XP
30 - - - - - - - -

I remained a confine in that little toilet space for some more minutes of silence, but ladies seemed to have some more to talk. Feeling a stronger need for fresh air; I came out like a cat, securing the naughty door behind me tight in its frame.

It was the same night sky over me, but the stars looked brighter, as I stood still, and tried to inhale the calm air ; as much as I could.

I was amazed how playfully Mrs. Sen had gone in those vulgar details, and ravishingly convinced the other lady before her, to feel the needs of a desperate man , whose healthy genitals had remained confined for years, and were now expanding every minute for a woman, due to the promises shown to him. During all that conversation, I didn't saw she had erred from her propose for a single moment.

I looked around; it was dark beneath large trees, and the ground was scattered with stray, and drying leaves, fallen from the trees. It looked safer to stand below that high wall extending at my right, towards the back of house, with many similar door exits; the last one was the familiar door of courtyard, which I thought, should still be open.

I had a momentarily itch to ride again the round iron stair in courtyard, but it didn't have concluding effect, except giving me a fresh feeling of that sinuous wetness in my pocket at this late night hour.

Inhaling a bigger chunk of natural settings around me, I slowly walked towards the front edge of the house, and then following the cemented apron of building, turned left. The sleeping black Ford on the driveway soothingly merged with the motionless air surrounding it.

I was surprised to find Mr. Sen strolling on the lawn, and even from that distance he looked thoughtful. He could feel my presence, only after I past the car, and emerged before him : And our eyes met.

With out having any notable impression of my return, he slowly spoke, " It has taken really a time to fix that catch!"

It gave me a momentarily sway ; and I instantly came out from the jolting conversations, that were still hovering over me . ' Are you going to disclose, you were hiding in toilet? ' – I didn't know why? My friend, my mind made an instant electronic like communication with me!

Had it not been dark, my face would have shown him, as I lied, " Yes sir, ... those junk screws were hard to move... it is not spoiled, and I shall re-fix them, before it is dawn."

I came to his side and again spoke, "I think, meal is over, inside."

'Oh yes! There were many plays... as I went in after you moved to back... he was having some thing to put in your mother's ears, so I stayed near the wood, and winked my wife. She curiously walked out and I drew her to verandah," He waved towards that netted enclosure,

and said, "I told her all about to keep our promises-we had talked here...and all about we talked of wild size ; I asked her if she thought to bring mother with that, at least she would be confident before talking his wife at Bombay. The glare on her face, was enough to make her turn all tables for him."

He continued with circuitous tidings," However she seemed doubtful about mother ...we went in, he was still trying to put words in mother's head, excitably looked at us, as we sat for dinner; which infect, had ended. I didn't exactly heard your mother speaking to him, but that had made his bottom restless."

I spoke, "She would have advised him to sleep well before leaving for long journey..."

He overlooked me and spoke, "May be...little after, as we began to leave chairs, he instead of moving to wash basin, pulled my wife with his eyes to the study. They remained there for some minutes, and as we were coming to living, she came out with the beaming man following her like a born anew. I didn't have the chance to know from her ; after knocking Shankar in kitchen, she went to mother and took her to study. The conference is still on... "

"I waited for her to come out, with breathing Reddi ji at my right. It seems your mother has better plans...is not encouraging it now ...I came out here for an air, and give a chance Reddi ji to say good by to lady...," but, he abruptly stayed his words.

He seemed to have given up any hope for tonight. I was surprised even after so many years of his marriage, he didn't know half of the wits of his wife!

After a transient silence Mr. Sen asked, " I think, it is nearing dawn! "

I stayed on feet and tilted my wrist towards the thin light available at my back, " Yeah! It is almost 2:10."

Mr. Sen yelled towards me," Would you please care to see, if both females are out now from conference room!"

I nodded in darkness, and walked towards the verandah and snootily came to the front door and stayed, to look inside.

The colossal room gave me a peculiar feeling of an empty ship floating in turbulent Ocean.

The seats on the ladies side at my front, were desolate.

Taking a step more towards in, I tipped my neck to left, and saw, both of them. Reddi ji was on extreme right love seat , towards my door, and Ruchi was squatting on carpet before him. Both were looking at oak bonsai placed at floor at the side of his sofa, and were discussing;

The heels of Ruchi's black sandals were just touching the floor, and she balanced her on her toes. Her face was almost at the level of his lower belly, and her breasts were closer than six inches from his knees. He was leaning towards Ruchi, and seemed telling her some thing about the plant. From my place I could see the side of Reddi ji, while Ruchi almost faced me.

OP
eroticbeats

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
95 XP
She looked refreshed, and enchanting, except the same heaviness on her face. Her generous hips were little above the floor, while her long, black loose hairs and the back of her kurta, sweepingly fell over the carpet. The white salwar reasonably showed pulpy sides of her thighs, and part of roundness of the swell of her hips.

Reddi ji seemed strangely sweating in cold, while Ruchi looked unusually quiet and heavy to move.

Her uneven posture unintentionally opened a bit of her thighs and for the first time I could see some wetness on the white cloth wrapped over her thighs, creeping towards illegal inner zones of her salwar.

I had kissed her thighs, and those tempting hips countless times, but seeing her like that, I had an unprecedented urge, to lay beneath her hips and glide my face between her partly opened thighs, 'til pulpy limits closed. ---

Before the next minute could pass, I knew they were not discussing bonsai!

Reddi ji seemed insisting Ruchi for some thing , she was escaping, keeping her eyes down at the oak.

Asserting his murmur, he scrambled his hand over his lap towards her, and I saw it went 'til an inch to her breasts, and stayed there.

She almost hissed, "Please keep that away...you know, any one can come in..."

Reddi ji spoke, " Just once please!"

"No...please understand ...you know, how mother feels about it!"

"Please Ruchi, a quick one..."

Ruchi murmured, "If you do not look at this bonsai, I would rather go to my place!"

He spoke, " OK...can I remove duppta... partly... please."

She didn't spoke, but some more heaviness corked on her face.

Reddi ji quickly moved his hand and displaced that thin covering from her right bosom. The breast swell was unearthed; it was exciting even from distance. At the next moment, I noticed a trace of whiteness below her thin black kurta. Unmistakably, it was bra! I could make that after leaving the table she had gone to bathroom and got freshened, and equally secured her playing assets in superior casings.

Reddi ji spoke, looking at bonsai, "Why they are taking that time?"

Ruchi spoke, not shifting her eyes a millimeter from plant, "I know that...mother had told you second time on table! There is nothin' for you, before you return!"

Reddi ji hissed, "No...she can't do that..."

Ruchi said, " One month is not a long time...won't it make you happy... to see all in home, when you come back here?"

"Yeah! I don't know!" He said, " I think, it is now time to go, once they are out of the room, we should leave. You all are coming with me? Staying 'til mornin'. "

"What you will do there?"

"Love you! Til' I leave...then I need some thing to take with me." He said choking down his words in his throat.

"You know that ...it is not possible ...moreover she can't stay there so long, as she said!" Ruchi spoke piercing the bonsai leaf by her nail, "What you said?...you need to take some thing!"

"Yeah! I need to take with me some thing very personal of you... too keep always with me." He said pinching his lips.

"What you have in mind?"

"Give me some thing very private of you. No one else than me can have that."

Craziness made a shadow on Ruchi's face, "What is that?"

"You come with me and I will take it myself."

"My bangle?"

He smiled, "If I tell you now, you won't let me take it."

"She momentarily shifted her face to look in his eyes, and through a breath, murmured, "You really love me that much?...Only in four days! Knowing I am married!"

His voice shivered, as he spoke after a longer silence, "Can't you feel that!" he hissed, "Not a woman on earth can replace you for me."

"Your wife?"

He shifted his glance in her eyes, "What do think?"

She didn't replied, but briefly allowed his eyes to remain like that with out showing any discontent, "Even if I had been married to you... "

His gaze went deep in her eyes, and he silently flew a kiss towards her, that was filled more of lust.

She hissed, "Lie! You would have seen another woman."

"I only know...I love you like my body!" Waving his finger on her lap, towards her, he spoke again, "Please ...only once."

She hissed, " Twenty four hours...you only think of women! Only ten minutes before you have done so much... in bathroom. "

"Ruchi!" He said in very husky voice, " I can't ...I am going to do it...even if you leave."

There was a chunk of silence. Ruchi from the corner of her dismayed glance, looked at his eyes which were joined to his shaking fingers on his lap in an attempt to move towards her breasts. She hissed, " What are you doin'...any one can come in... don't look there."

Reddi ji shifted his eyes from his lap to the plant, but promptly moved his hand ahead of his lap, and put his eyeful palm, over her right bosom and fluffily pressed, and rubbed it. Ruchi continued to look at the door of the study. It all took less than half a minute.

"You... making me crazy, like you ...please understand, mother may come." My wife said, "she would be shocked to see us like this..."

"I think I need no permission, except from you," I could sense the distress, as he spoke.

"How you can do that. I belong to a family, and they all love me and care me so much ; you have seen that ." She spoke scratching the bonsai soft wood by her red polished nail, "Mother...and...almost all are accepting you...what else you want?"

The distress in Reddi ji hadn't loosened, as he spoke, "Why can't she stay little more?" He blew up, "Can't she leave you there 'til I leave! If I promise not to touch you!"

Her voice was quite low as she asked him, "And...when you have to leave?"

Reddi ji hissed in traveler's hurry, "I have flight around midnight night. I shall be leaving for Bombay by train at three in evening, leaving house around two ...tomorrow."

Ruchi napped nail in bonsai trunk, " Why can't you understand...she has to see father...this is the first time we have been out for so long in night," She spoke from corners of her glance, "She is doing every thing for you...if it comes to father ...she won't be able to do any thing... don't blame her, then!"

She spoke again after a silent intermission, "You are such a big man...if you can not keep little control over you, how you are running this mill... you have enemies around you...if you learn some control ...you can get any woman you think of ..." I still felt huskiness in his speech, "I don't know that! We should hurry now, it is nearing two thirty." He said, " Can you knock the door and call mother back?"

Ruchi hissed, "No, you know...I am not going to do that. Mother is first willing to bring back your wife here, and she is discussing that. "

It had been quite a time since I had left the bathroom, and the ladies were still in talks. I myself was now gradually drifting in dilemma and uncertainty of the outcome. May be there was re-thinking behind the doors!

Reddi ji hissed, "Suppose... she dismisses..."

"Who?" Ruchi asked.

"My wife," he said, " after all labor done by mother...she says big no, and that is quite possible for her to behave like that! "

"I don't know, ask mother?"

He hissed again, "Ruchi, I can make it, we are departing for a month...please just put your lips over it, once... please. " He waves his finger towards the staggering pant from the huge built up inside it.

Those daring words brought Ruchi 's edge glance over the bounce of his pant, and her face was rashly drowned in ponderous clouds of heaviness. She continued to look at that with out saying a word. -----

I was the first forthwith followed by Ruchi to see the movements at our right, as Mrs. Sen appeared from the heavy curtain folds, covering the study door.

She glanced at the both and unmistakably caught as Ruchi did quick depart of her glance from the lap of Reddi ji.

Mrs. Sen crushed her lips to hook her smile and saw Reddi ji didn't notice her till he saw Ruchi inched back and tried to regain courtly posture prescribed for a lady sitting before a man other than her husband. It all occured like a short circuit ; the only unaltered, were the wild vibrations of his pants covering his uncivilized genital.

After hearing her conversations with mother, I was dazzled by her wits. For the first time during last six hours we had been here, this fair colored, bit busty with nice hips, high-class matures woman, sent a musical thrill in me. Her blue sari with sleeveless blouse displaying her tight bra lines, the black sandals wrapped over her delicate feet, and her untied hairs loosely sweeping on her back were perfectly merging with the rich upholstery of this agitated room.

On her both arms she wore a pair of gold bangles filled by a dozen of dark blue glass bangles, and in few whites, between them. Her nails on long fingers were polished in reds and she wore an expensive diamond wedding ring in her forefinger, and a silver ring on her married feet's toe.

Like Ruchi, she too had sindoor {Red streak between hairs} and bindia {red round sticker} at the center of her forehead –added symbols of married woman of Indian lands.

Surely her womanly assets did not surpass my wife, but she appeared to me a goddess laying on bed, after understanding the desires of the man for the pleasures devised by Venus for her disciples.

In seconds, sex vibrations began to fill another lust in me- and those were powerful. I didn't know the history of this house, but it looked that Venus herself had designed and built it for her own people.

I wondered, how unfortunately during all those excitement filled killing hours, I had missed the delights of this elegant lady. I felt --I was flagrantly amateur- so largely neglecting every thing important and fine! Like, I was doing with my professional requirements!

Mrs. Sen walked across the room to the couple trying to appear in normal conservation. She stood facing Reddi ji, a shyness floated over her face as he tried to cover bulge of sex formed at his lap by his palms.

She knocked in his eyes and spoke, "Sorry man, I have to interrupt the talks. Now you need to be taught to wait...I am taking the woman with me for other things...where are two other men, gone?"

Reddi ji was still sweating as he spoke, "I think, they are outside."

Mrs. Sen eyed Ruchi from the corner of her sight, who was still trying to peel the bark from the thick stem of oak by the joint efforts of her eyes and elongated red nails. She spoke to Reddi ji, " From here onward, please have a large heart, for time being there is nothing more for you in the basket, except a coffee. Mother is not feeling well, and wishes to have a little nap before leaving."

Then she briefly turned her glance at Ruchi and said, " Mother has asked me to let you rest for couple of hours...you are coming with me inside."

She continued to look at Reddi ji whose face had rapidly turned impetuous, like a man being shifted from a carnival to a boat, to sail the tides himself.

Reddi ji asked her, "Where is mother?"

She replied, " She is not feeling well, extremely tired to move and talk, I am asking Shankar to put a bed for her in study."

That also took me off my legs! What the hell she was saying? I had clearly heard mother saying her to talk with me, and Ruchi!

She asked Ruchi, " I need to talk at your home...please, could you dial and give it me to speak."

Ruchi gulped guilt in her throat as she stood. I enchantingly viewed both women, as they walked across that white and blue checkered Persian carpet towards the telephone table. In those minimum seconds I could compare their back charms behind sweeping open hairs; and I held my earlier assessment!

I heard as Mrs. Sen took the receiver from my wife as she dialed and perhaps convincingly heard the ring, "...hello...Manisha! ...waking ...Oh no! Actually Jay is held up... all the three men, after dinner, went to office ...they are preparing some thing ... CEO... is leaving for Africa tomorrow...you may not know...we are still waiting for them...I think your mother and Ruchi would be staying here till they come back...or untill morning . We have no problem here...you may except them in mornin'... Would you like to talk mother...she is resting in room...oh yes...then sleep well...tell your father not to worry ... ok... bye!"

Reddi ji and I heard that lie like dumb.

She held the hand of Ruchi, and moved towards the gallery, and called for Shanker.

I, under dismay saw her telling him to put a folding cot in studyroom and arrange bedding for mother, not to forget a jug of water and a glass besides the cot.

Then I saw both fair sexes disappeared in gallery. Reddi ji looked like a prey of heartless killers.

For a moment I stood mute and fairly surprised by Mrs. Sen's words. It was all against the conversation I had heard. Certainly the ladies had talked quite a time after I left them. I cursed myself for leaving my little hide in hurry, but still I believed that mother was not a lady to act under whims.

I was not convinced by this drama, and sensed the waters were not that calm : I re-gathered Mrs. Sen's words in my mind - 'Now you need to be taught to wait...I am taking the woman with me for other things...' ; and my friend told me that it didn't smelled denial ; at best it could be a tease to Reddi ji! : Gave me ninety-nine positive signals–of what was coming!

However for one out of hundred, I thought to probe the men for such eventuality.

I saw Shankar coming towards my door, perhaps to take a folding cot available some where in this zone of house.

I retreated, and moved out without disquieting a particle of air in the room.

OP
eroticbeats

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
95 XP
31 - - - - - - - -

Mr. Sen stayed on feet over the cozy grass bed, and heard my description, which concealed unnecessary details, those basically included playful actions between my wife and Reddi ji.

He spoke biting his words, " I can imagine your mother preferred not to confront Reddi, and sent her out to 'phone your sister. Illness is decoy ...I think she would leave once he is gone!" Taking few steps, he again spoke, "That's a clever game, but any way it is ladies ways...we must honor her truthfulness for bigger cause!" se!"

He asked, "I think, the night is over then! How Reddi ji took it...I don't see its goin' to alter any proposition on either side...after all he has all the promises for next month."

Obviously his reference also included the proposal for my exports engagements. I felt - I was swiftly entering inside the shell of Mr. Sen.

I asked gulping a chunk of salvia in my throat, " You would have to take his endorsement on papers."

He put his hand on my back and said, "No...I told you earlier, that won't be problem, I would see to that in morning."

Taking a brief intermission , Mr. Sen again spoke, " Now as you say ladies gone inside... Reddi ji would be leaving shortly...we may move in."

I followed him and walked inside the room. The big room was occupied only by dismayed Reddi ji stretched on love seat, and room appeared abnormally empty.

Reddi ji looked at us entering the room. Mr. Sen walked to the larger sofa at the right of Reddi ji's saddle, and I took the love seat at the extreme right where I had been sitting all the time. Our inclusion in the room didn't change the air of the space, and it looked we were soothing Reddi ji, by our silence!

Few moments passes till Reddi ji looked at the watch at his wrist, and spoke to Mr. Sen, " It is over 2:40, I think I may depart and take some sleep before it is dawn."

"That would repair you for journey."

"I must thank Mrs. Sen for her courtesy."

Then recalling some thing, Reddi ji leaned towards Mr. Sen, and began telling him about a delegation, Mr. Sen was supposed to see in his absence. I again took that red folder and began turning pages, aimlessly, but my thoughts continued to contest with my uneven heartbeats.

My eyes casually went in front of me and I saw the gallery, through which Mrs. Sen had taken my wife in the depths of house. What was coming up? I could think haphazardly, if she meant to give a sleeping bed alone to my wife, it was not a job, and she should have returned by now!

The thought of Mrs. Sen again stirred my loins, and my intentions began to glide over slippery rounds of her exposed arms, in that blue sleeveless tight blouse.

I had an itch to feel her armpits by my noose, and then by my lips. What was hidden in that mature womanly space? Hairy...no it must be clean, I wondered! The rootlets should read the texture of her vagina. And the smell!

I looked at her husband, discussing intimately just at my right with the CEO of my giant mill. I wondered if I could ever do that: But the thought was enough to take me in ecstasies of fantasies. Suddenly I compared me with Reddi ji; perhaps both of us were wandering in the killing wonders of women.

Then I made a dare to me – I must look inside her armpits - before we leave this place! And wetness began to creep every where in me!

Amid inner storms, I saw Shankar appearing from kitchen with a tray with two cups of coffee. He handed those to Reddi ji and his master, and then came to me with empty tray in his hand.

I was surprised and before he could speak, I asked, "Where is mother?"

He spoke, "She is sleeping in sahib's, room, " pointing his eyes towards studyroom at his right, he again spoke, " Your coffee is inside. Mem-shahib has called you." He was referring to Mrs. Sen.

Mr. Sen intriguingly turned his head to hear him, and then looked at me. I had nothing for him, except a puzzled look.

I asked, "Where are they?"

He softly spoke, "In sleeping room, I will show you."

I turned to Mr. Sen, and he waved me to go with him. Reddi ji continued to appear dumb all the time.

I followed Shankar's slow steps, and moving in gallery, looked at each door at my right and left. The first on my left was same kid's room and next to it was a larger door, apparently the legal entrance to the decorated bedroom, then there were other two more doors.

On my right after a blank wall, there was another larger door almost in front of the entrance for that flowered love den, and then passing this was another similar door, before that Shankar stopped. I saw a door ahead this, and then gallery opening in back verandah and then courtyard.

He lightly tapped the door, stayed for few seconds 'till he heard the response, and then turned and walked back towards his normal work place, the kitchen.

32 - - - - - - - -

It was Mrs. Sen, who opened the door and led me in a bedroom that was almost alike, I had seen earlier from the back door.

I had been thinking of Mrs. Sen from quite a time; a thrill came in me as I stood close to scented lady at the door, and then followed her inside in that luscious atmosphere.

Before I could see inside, my eyes went behind her flowing open hair that basically meant to me, her flat back wrapped in tight and thin sleeveless blue blouse showing all lines of white bra, and her generous hips carved in sari, and the naked band in between the two ; and the sway of her hips were accented by heels of the leather sandals she was wearing.

I thought for a moment ; how these ladies kill men!

I had kept my garments tight for any other woman, but now since things were changing meanings: I wanted to think of her!

I saw Ruchi sitting on the bed; her hips on mattress and legs resting on ground, and a cushioned chair before her suggested, it was for Mrs. Sen. A stool placed besides the ladies had three coffee cups, none of them was touched.

Ruchi was relatively refreshed but seemed unstable. Her black and white outfit and flowing hairs sweeping over the bed again mated the cozy air of the room.

Mrs. Sen walked to corner of room behind the bed, and began to drag another similar chair ; but before she could even properly hold that, I nearly leaped over her, and kept my hands over the back of her palms holding the chair. For moments my groin touched her hips, and I felt her body perfume more intimately!

Reactions: Grehulk
OP
eroticbeats

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
95 XP
Then I softly pulled it from her holds, lifted it and placed it besides her seat for me. She looked at me with awe eyes as we both sat facing Ruchi. I felt I wanted to be near to her.

I could make that the earlier talks between the two ladies had completely reddened Ruchi's face, and the shake of her arms over her lap displayed her mind. She seemed abnormally silent and her eyes were trying to pierce the carpet laid over the floor.

To me she looked a bovine female, just before entering unknown forests.

Even in that shaky silence around us, I had the edges of my senses towards the lady sitting besides me, whose sleeveless round arms had constantly kept my cock raised.

Mrs. Sen cut the widening gaps, " Let us first have this." I wished to say, "What?" -but prior to that she waved her hand towards faintly steaming cups.

Before she could move her hands further, I again smartly bent ahead and took a cup and held before her with devotion for a goddess. My continual attentions were making her conscious.

From the womanly hesitancy exhibited by her while accepting my cup service, I could make that she had noticed the sinuous colors in my eyes. I prayed that the cup had spilled a drop of liquid on her sari, for me to clean that perfuming blue lady!

I glanced the lady pursuing my wife for an adultery; I could at least flirt with her!

The second cup, I tried to give to Ruchi, but she repeatedly declined even to touch it.

Mrs. Sen, holding the cup in her hand silently looked at me for few moments, like a bird viewing child's game from the windowsill.

Avoiding to look at me, she softly spoke, "That is the real problem, we want coffee, but shy to say." I could feel the womanly shyness coming with her words.

Ruchi raised her face to gaze in other lady's eyes ; her anger seemed a mock, and then transiting of her amused eyes to ground via me, she took the cup!

Mrs. Sen was encouraged by her reaction , "I'm equally amazed to see how things have moved during last days. I admit some one is breaching marriage boundaries but I haven't seen such intense desires - that would indeed, kill a man."

She sipped coffee to think words, " I had seen Reddi ji a seer in a monastery, after he lost his family life three years back, and I didn't imagine he would ever dream a woman. Sen tried to put females around him in office but he had no eyes."

She saw in me, "I tell you, you should be proud of your wife, she is honey for a man; that is what Sen says."

The redness grew over the cheeks of my wife, and she raised amused face in to see Mrs. Sen speaking,

"I admit it was Sen's fault...you know men's ways...how they talk about women... he teased him that he could pair him with her...I mean in that function night...to drag his eyes from vacuum. I knew your mother, and incidentally we saw you all coming to us and naturally that changed every thing, and Reddi ji to believe Sen's words,"

Noticing a killing gaze by my wife at her, Mrs. Sen spoke again in same ringing voice, "After few more words from Sen, he turned completely desperate, and next mornin' he 'phoned Sen for fifteen minutes and asked though that piece every thing he could. I was surprised when he rang me an hour after, asking how I knew mother, and if I could make a visit to her ...you know that. "

She turned at me and said, "I'm a woman, and never like such things. I would have refused to cooperate with any man. I didn't take it earnestly but little after he again rang from his office. It looked a fire had entered in him and that would kill him any time,"

"I could see that after a long time he had feeling for a woman, but I knew she was married," She looked at the amused eyes of Ruchi.

"It was then I called your mother. I never thought it would ever come up like this: but your mother better understood his miseries than I did. Doesn't it look that all alliances are made in haven, even beyond the marriage boundaries."

Then I heard Mrs. Sen speaking to me , again avoiding her eyes, "Thanks! I am not aware if it is right or wrong. All I know, the best - a human could have, is somebody to dilute his sufferings... ,"

"Since mother grants it basically, and we had talks earlier ; I should not have discussed these intricacies at this time with you, but mother is very worried for any bruise to any one - Fortunately we have some one who knows what pains are! I asked Shankar to bring you here!."

I said mindful of risky environment around me, " I was not expecting at least, thanks for memorializing me!"

I didn't know if I had pleased her, but it made both ladies to curiously look at me.

Ruchi was gradually straightening her, and began sipping coffee.

Mrs. Sen spoke again, "We have given promises to the man and...and mother understands that...but the prime lady important to him ... would leave her words in smoke."

This again brought an ignorant smile over Ruchi's lips, and also fixed the dilemma that had hanged in me so long after Mrs. Sen came out from the study. What other reply we were expecting from her?

I heard Mrs. Sen's ringing voice further softening our sensitive gaps, " Leaving every thing aside, these are very sensitive moments for both of you ...after-- I think every one is willing to let it happen tonight."

I noticed, Ruchi hid her true womanly expressions.

I could well see that my life was now changing every minute, and my wife was drifting in the arms of her worshipper! A mile ahead, I even saw her teasing big black business giants with hanging levers in their front, and alluring mouths in anticipations!

May be; one back was going to get better way.

That began to heat my balls, and I felt my semen melting and flowing in the huge testicles of Reddi ji, for its ultimate expedition to the depths of my spouse.

Mrs. Sen put the cup on stool and said, " We all love both of you, but I know tomorrow when you would stand in dawn, you may see the shadows of night rambling inside you. " She took an eyeful view of the reddening cheeks of Ruchi, "and that would be bad. If that is to happen, we may well revert from any promise."

I found such discussions had drawn me intimately closer to Mrs. Sen, and my face was wrapped in an intoxication of some unknown, and unblended whiskey. I continued to feel her slippery rounds through my eyes.

I felt, I might have asked her :--- why she thought of pains only of Reddi ji?

I eyed her round arms and prayed; any moment, she would lift her hands to let me peep in her slight secret. As if reading my thoughts, Mrs. Sen slipped transparent blue veil of sari over her naked arms.

Then I heard her words piercing my intoxication, "You two need to be alone. Unfortunately morning is coming in two hours. You have to be quick in five minutes... I may have a look in living ... what for men are busy? I'm not breaking any promise to them, till you... yes it now."

She again viewed around her and stood to walk at door. I saw her leaving the room , pulling the doors behind her to their frame.

There was a rag of excitement and I could hear my heart.

I looked at Ruchi and then quickly went on bed and sat at her left, our bodies touching. I took her hand and held in my fingers; she was not cold as her hand and a heat was travelling from her, in me.

I tried to kiss her, but she leaned away, and turned her face towards me to say, " Why did you left table with Sen?...did you talk about me?"

I leaned right and kissed her cheek, "Didn't he was making you upset."

"Has he not seen any woman?"

"May be, seems, not like you!" I replied.

"Did you talk about me?"

"Yeah! He was only admiring you!"

'What did you say, then?"

I took a pause and held her hand better, " I said... she is only for me and ..."

She asked womanly, "and?"

'You know it."

"Say it!"

'Reddi ji...is it not?"

She withdrew her palm from my grip to move her fingers over my hand, and leaned and rubbed her head on my shoulder.

She asked, " Did mother really said that to Mrs. Sen!"

I lied, "I do not know...but what Mrs. Sen told you/"

"She said... mother is ok ... if you both are ok with it." She waved her eyes at me.

I said, "He is in terrible state...I have already said."

Suddenly Ruchi again withdrew her from me, and asked, " And, what you have in mind for her?"

"Who?"

"Mrs. Sen, by flirting her like a school boy."

"Yeah!" I giggled.

Thinking a little more, she said, " I am seeing you are beginning to like her." She spoke after a pause, " If her husband knows... and gives a treat to your job?"

I again grinned making my face funny, with out any reply. We remained sitting and feeling each other's body.

Then ignoring my attempts for adultery, she spoke holding my hand ,"I can't believe! Are you sure mother would have said like that?"

"How can I know?"

"Where is she?" She asked.

"Sleeping in study room...Shankar has fixed bed for her there."

"You may talk to her."

"I think I shouldn't? I said, "If she didn't say that, she would not have stayed here! Can't you see that? "

She again leaned on my shoulder still holding my hand tightly in her fingers.

"Ruchi, please ...give me your lips..."

She bit her lower lip and gradually leaned in my chest to put her lips over mine. I kissed her and began sucking them. My nostrils were filled by her famine smell blended with the orange scent of her shampoo treated open and vast hairs.

Our nose touched and rubbed with each other. Soon a rhythm came in me, and Ruchi drew her more in me, and she began kissing me. I had kissed her thousands times at places other than our bedroom, but it was an explosion of our passion under such atmosphere. I pulled her lower lip in my mouth and began kissing it with my extreme devotion and that brought fits of rags in Ruchi.

There seemed no morning, till Mrs. Sen entered; we were still kissing. She hesitantly stayed at door looking at us. However it excited me to kiss before her. I continued but Ruchi seeing her a minute later, drew her away from me.

I wondered at Mrs. Sen's extremely shy look as she saw us kissing aggressively. How on earth, a woman talking adultery in real, could be so simple! Her face had turned red.

She walked extremely near to us and spoke to me gulping words in her throat, "You may join Sen in living room, after half an hour you may well sleep in the next bedroom..."

She spoke looking generously at me, " Now please, leave your wife...I have to make some preparations."

After an eyeful look at my wife and the other lady, I walked out of the room and securing the wood in its frame, I moved in gallery towards living room.

I saw Mrs. Sen sitting alone on the larger sofa, and I went to my sat at his left.

I asked, "Where is Reddi ji."

He replied stretching him on the back of his sofa, "I see you had better talks. My wife has sent him in the bed room to rest."

I looked around in the room and saw only Mr. Sen. and I inhabited it. The noiselessness of kitchen's side informed me that Shankar had gone.

I looked at Mr. Sen. His face was burning in passion, and I heard his gasps through his breaths.

Members

Threads

Back