The Sweetest Song Amish romance (The Whinburg Township Amish)

Forum Legend

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

LEVEL 1
45 XP
e470dc5b894b3af050f42fa1f83f0f75.jpeg

Free Download Adina Senft, "The Sweetest Song: Amish romance (The Whinburg Township Amish)"
English | 2021 | ISBN: 1950854272 | EPUB | pages: 238 | 0.7 mb
The sweetest song comes from a forgiving heart. -Whinburg Township Amish proverb

The summer Simon Yoder broke her heart was the summer Cora Swarey lost her ability to hear the music in Colorado's high country. She thought God had brought them together, but when Simon dropped her to pursue an Englisch woman, she wondered how she'd ever trust again. Yes, he came back asking forgiveness, and she gave it because that was what she'd been taught. But she never forgot. It was almost a relief to know she'd never see him again.
Until she is invited to a wedding in Whinburg Township, Pennsylvania.
Cora is the only woman Simon Yoder has ever wanted, but because of his own pride and conceit, she is out of his reach forever. So at his aunt's wedding, it's a more than a shock to see his biggest regret walk in with the other young women. God may be giving him another chance, but he's pretty certain Cora won't. Words don't hold much value, so he lays out a plan of action.
He knows that music is the key. Can he help her find the music again? And if he succeeds, how can he show her that she's the one who makes his heart sing?
"Oh. My. Heart. This book is a wunderbaar ending to the Whinburg Township Amish series (finally, Simon! His prayer and Cora's songs are worth the price of the book). I cannot count the number of times I cried reading this volume, yet not because I felt sad. It's just such a satisfying and emotional wrap to so many story threads, and tears are a natural measure of how easy it is to get invested in Adina Senft's characters." -Liz, Goodreads
The Sweetest Song is the ninth novel in the Whinburg Township Amish series. Books 7-9 can be read as standalones, but are best enjoyed as a trilogy, with a thread of family and friendship running through them all. No strong language, just a loving kiss and a guaranteed happily ever after. Enjoy!

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
mkt06.rar.html
NitroFlare
mkt06.rar
Uploadgig
mkt06.rar
Fikper
mkt06.rar.html

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

DownGX's SIGNATURE

Members