0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

LEVEL 1
45 XP
3524fb5a91fb0337a9e9b93071f472d3.jpeg

Free Download Kingsley Bolton, "The Routledge Handbook of English-Medium Instruction in Higher Education "
English | ISBN: 0367445492 | 2024 | 574 pages | PDF | 13 MB
This Handbook discusses the theoretical and disciplinary background to the study of English-medium instruction (EMI) in higher education worldwide. It highlights issues relating to EMI pedagogy, varying motivations for EMI education, and the delivery of EMI in diverse contexts across the world. The spread of English as a teaching medium and the lingua franca of the academic world has been the subject of various debates in recent years on the perceived hegemony of the English language and the 'domain loss' of non-English languages in academic communication. Encompassing a wide range of contributions to the field of EMI, the chapters of this Handbook are arranged in four distinct parts: Part I provides an overview of English-medium instruction in higher education worldwide; Part II focusses on EMI in Europe; Part III on EMI in the Middle East, North Africa, and Sub-Saharan Africa; and Part IV on EMI in the Asian region. The overall scope and level of expertise of this

Read more

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

FileFox
frolr.rar
Rapidgator
frolr.rar.html
Uploadgig
frolr.rar

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

DownGX's SIGNATURE

Members

Threads