Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Sandra Slusarczyk

The Best White Tees,
according to Our Fashion Team

Along with free styling advice and group coffee runs, hanging out in the goop fashion closet means sneaking a peek at new merchandise before it goes up on goop.com. Recently, the fashion team tried on every white tee on the clothing racks to compare fits, fabrics, and favorite details. Read on for the standouts, including the boyfriend tee with the pretty twist and the baby tee you can wear to work (yes, really), plus the denim and jewelry to style them with.

I love Totême’s because it feels more like a top than a T-shirt. It’s thick and has that boxy shape that I love, plus the pretty neckline leaves room for a great minimal jewelry moment. The G. Label one is made from this incredibly soft and drapey fabric—pair it with literally anything and try to resist the urge to sleep in it. As for Frame’s? We’ve all watched Grease and wanted to be Sandy, but some days—especially these days—I leave the house feeling more like Danny. The simplicity of a rolled sleeve looks cool without trying. Classics go with classics, which is why I’d wear any of these options with a great pair of denim.

—Sandra Slusarczyk, associate fashion editor

1. Toteme OVERSIZED t-shirt Toteme OVERSIZED t-shirt
    Totême OVERSIZED t-shirt SSENSE, $220
    SHOP NOW
  2. G. Label Shain t-shirt G. Label Shain t-shirt
    G. Label Shain T-shirt goop, $145
    Our Shain tee sold out, but you
    can shop a similar style [URL='https://click.linksynergy.com/deeplink?id=4cEL13QXtJY&mid=24449&murl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.net-a-porter.com%2Fen-us%2Fshop%2Fproduct%2Fjoseph%2Fclothing%2Ft-shirts%2Fcashmere-t-shirt%2F10163292708423568']here

SHOP NOW[/URL]
  3. Frame ROLLED SLEEVE TEE Frame ROLLED SLEEVE TEE
    Frame ROLLED SLEEVE TEE Frame, $158
    SHOP NOW

Wear It With

1. G. Label deven link necklace
    G. Label deven link necklace goop, $2,500
    SHOP NOW
  2. Toteme Jeans
    Totême Jeans Totême, $330
    SHOP NOW
  3. Emme Parsons sandals
    Emme Parsons sandals goop, $360
    SHOP NOW
Sarah Rose

I love an oversize fit—one that looks like you just threw on your boyfriend’s tee. Parker is just that, but with a modern touch that makes it far more special than your basic tee (note the pleated shoulders). Plus, it’s so soft and lightweight—perfect for going into summer. I like to tuck mine into a wrap skirt or wide-leg pants, with a chunky sandal and loads of gold jewelry.

—Sarah Rose, senior stylist

1. G. Label Parket pleated t-shirt
    G. Label Parker pleated t-shirt goop, $145
    SHOP NOW

Wear It With

1. Azlee Necklace
    Azlee Necklace goop, $1,830
    SHOP NOW
  2. G. Label maddy denim skirt
    G. Label maddy denim skirt goop, $395
    SHOP NOW
  3. A Emery Sandals
    A Emery Sandals goop, $170
    SHOP NOW
Amanda Chung

Baby tee but make it office-appropriate: That was my first thought when I tried this on. My second thought was about the fabric—it has the hand-feel of a well-loved T-shirt, but you can tell it’s durable enough to hold up in a washing machine. Only when I checked the tag did I realize—surprise, surprise—it’s part of RE/DONE’s collaboration with Hanes: a cool line of vintage-inspired styles made from recycled cotton.

—Amanda Chung, senior editor

1. RE/DONE Baby tee
    RE/DONE Baby tee goop, $115
    SHOP NOW

Wear It With

1. Jennifer Fisher x goop gwyneth hoops
    Jennifer Fisher x goop gwyneth hoops goop, $220
    SHOP NOW
  2. Laura Lombardi bracelet
    Laura Lombardi bracelet goop, $84
    SHOP NOW
  3. RE/DONE jeans
    RE/DONE jeans goop, $275
    SHOP NOW
Chandler LaFee

Pursuing perfection is tricky. But when it comes to finding the perfect white tee, I forge on. Nili Lotan’s Corinne T-shirt checks nearly every box: It’s 100 percent cotton, breathable (but not sheer), and slightly shrunken, so it pairs perfectly with high-waisted pants. Fitwise, it’s more boxy than baggy, making layering a button-down or sweater over it the easiest part of getting dressed.

—Chandler LaFee, sample coordinator

1. Nili Lotan corinne t-shirt
    Nili Lotan corinne t-shirt Nili Lotan, $150
    SHOP NOW

Wear It With

1. Laura Lombardi chain
    Laura Lombardi chain goop, $100
    SHOP NOW
  2. B Sides jeans
    B SIDES jeans goop, $185
    SHOP NOW
  3. Veja sneakers
    Veja sneakers goop, $120
    SHOP NOW

Related Reading:

The 2022 Wardrobe Essentials Guide

How Our Fashion Team Styles Their Favorite Denim

Best Tops for High-Waisted Jeans?

SHOP TOPS
We hope you enjoy the products recommended here. Our goal is to suggest only things we love and think you might, as well. We also like transparency, so, full disclosure: We may collect a share of sales or other compensation if you purchase through the external links on this page.

Members

Threads

Back