0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
95 XP
Update 1
My name is Raju. After my mother Pavitra was died in an accident my father decided that I should live at my Sanjay uncle's ( my father’s younger brother) house which was in village. I was 18 year old. Now about my uncle and aunt. Sanjay uncle's age was 37 and he was married two years ago. My aunt's name was Sujata. She was now 34 years old. Her stats are 36-30-34, She was good natured and very friendly with me. She always wore saree in which she looked damm sexy. In fact in our village all women wore sarees. And now Sujata aunt had a girl baby so she was very happy.

After one year I had now well adjusted to village lifestyle. I had very few friends but they were good. Sanjay uncle's job was at far from our village. So for all day my aunt and I were pretty alone in our house . She used to breastfeeding her baby in front of me even if I was nearby . She always wore a saree so I never got to see her breasts in open. But I was very curious. Whenever she sat on the floor and breastfeeding her baby I imagined myself in that baby's place. Sujata aunt looked amused at my shyness near her when she breastfeeding her baby.

One morning we were in kitchen sitting on the floor having tea . Sujata aunt was wearing black saree and blouse. Her breasts were very attractive . I was looking at them whenever I thought she was not noticing. After some time I asked her, "Are you going to stop Breastfeeding to baby" She said, “ yes I am going to stop feeding her gradually. " I am watching her breasts which were full of milk. I don’t know what happened but I accidentally asked her, "Can you breastfeed me also? " She was incredulous and laughed. Then said ," You are so older now and you want to suckle like a baby? " I ashamedly said, " I am very sorry. " She laughed again, "No need to apologise Raju. You ready want to suckle? I thought you were joking " I said, "I was curious." She said, "Its ok Raju." In the evening my uncle came home from his work. We were sitting in the kitchen drinking tea when Sujata aunt told him my story. My face was getting redder by the every word she said. Sanjay uncle also started laughing and said, "He is just curious, you know. Boys of his age are always attracted towards breasts. " After some time he thoughtfully said to aunt, "But it might be good to breastfeed him. These days packaged milk is mor harmful. " Sujata aunt, "Really? " Uncle said, "Yes, of course the breastmilk is more healthier than cow milk. " Sujata aunt also got more interested, "Ok, if its really healthier then I will feed Raju. Anyways, our daughter is going to wean sometime now.

OP
eroticbeats

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
95 XP
Update 2
My uncle left for his job early in the morning. When I went in the kitchen for the tea my aunt was already sitting there on the floor drinking tea. Today she was wearing a yellow saree and matching blouse. When she saw me she smiled at me and set aside the mug of tea on floor. Then she said, "Come here, I am going to feed you now. Baby is sleeping. " I was overjoyed and went near her. She laid me on her lap. My face was now very near her boobs. I felt red faced just by being near her boobs. Sujata aunt, "Don’t be shy now Raju. I am going to suckle you like a baby." By sliding her hand behind her pallu she unbuttoned some left lower blouse hooks.
Then covering my head with pallu she started breastfeeding me. " For the first time in my life I was experiencing this kind of joy. Her boob felt soft in my mouth. I was gently sucking her nipple by covering her whole chocolate coloured areola by my mouth. Sujata aunt said joyfully, "You are so good at suckling . Better than a baby." She was holding her boob in my mouth by right hand and by left hand was supporting my head. She was encouraging me by saying soothing words. She breastfeeding me for half hour. When I was finished suckling she wiped my mouth clean by her pallu then closed her blouse hooks and rearranged her pallu. Then she asked me, "How was the milk? " I said, "Very tasty. " She laughed and said, "Now go for playing. "

In the evening my uncle came from work and we drank tea in the kitchen. Then aunt said to me, "Come Raju. " I went to her and laid myself on her lap. Uncle smiled and went to watch tv in the main hall. Aunt said, "Why did you drank the tea? I was anyway going to suckle you. " I ashamedly said, "Sorry aunt. " She laughed and then started breastfeeding me I was gently sucking her nipple by covering her whole chocolate coloured areola tightly by my mouth. Milk flowed in my mouth and it was a test I had never experienced before. Taste of the tea was nothing good compared to her milk and I decided from now on to give up drinking tea. She suckled me for more than half hour.

Next evening I went with Sujata aunt at our neighbouring house. Puja aunt was a good friend of my aunt. She lived with her brother-in-law' son who was of my age and my friend also. We all now sat on the floor in the hall to watch tv. My aunt was talking with Puja aunt. After some time Sujata aunt said, "Come here Raju." I went to her, my face getting redder.
She laid me on her lap and opened some lower hooks of her blouse from behind her pallu. She said to Puja aunt, "From yesterday I started breastfeeding Raju. " Puja aunt asked laughing, "At this age? He is 18 now !" Sujata aunt told , "So what? Breast milk is heathy for him. " Puja aunt said smiling , "You are taking good care of him. " My friend Ramesh taunted me, "Raju, now you are going to be a baby!" Puja aunt scolded him, "Don’t taunt him. Leave him alone." Sujata aunt covered my head with pallu and started suckling me like a baby.

It was Sunday. In the evening Sunjay uncle, Sujata aunt and me were sitting in the main hall watching a movie on tv. We always sat on the floor. I was sitting very close to Sujata aunt, occasionally eyeing her boobs. They were very inviting. I wanted to suck them like a baby. But I was having second thoughts about asking her in front of uncle. In the end my lust for her milk won over and I asked her in hushed voice, "Sujata aunt, will you feed me? " She smiled and said, "Of course Raju. I will feed you whenever you feel like it. Don’t be shy with me. Now come here. " I went near her and laid myself on her lap. Then she started breastfeeding me while covering my head with her pallu I was gently sucking her nipple by covering her whole chocolate coloured areola by my mouth.. Sujata aunt said While suckling me she was also talking casually with Sanjay uncle. Uncle said , "Mother called me in morning. She said she is coming next Sunday with Suraj bhayya (my father). He is ill and she wants him to spend some months here away from city life. He is feeling depressed. Mother thinks he will feel much better here in the village. Father is going to stay in the city." I concentrated on sucking my aunt's milk. She was supporting my head with right arm and was holding her boob in my mouth with left hand. I felt so intimate with her. She was feeding me for quite some time.

In the morning when Sanjay uncle went to work I was sitting with Sujata aunt in the kitchen. She was having breakfast. I ate some too. Then I asked her to feed me. She said, "Let me finish this breakfast first. " After eating she washed our dishes in the kitchen sink, wiped her hands and again sat near me. I laid my head on her lap. She wore a yellow saree and blouse today.
Our back door behind kitchen was open. We always left both front and back doors open in village. I thought what would happen if someone in the village came through either door. But I didn't care about that. I was watching her boobs hungrily, she had opened her lower blouse hooks I was gently sucking her nipple by covering her whole chocolate coloured areola by my mouth. Milk flowed in my mouth and it was tasted I had never experienced before. Sujata aunt said smiling, "Take your own time suckling, Ok?". It was a new experience every time I suckled from Sujata aunt. I loved the way how soft her boob felt in my mouth when I gently sucked her milk like a baby. I was suckling very slowly. She breastfeeding me for more than an hour.

In the afternoon after lunch we slept in the main hall. Now too I asked her to suckle me. She happily turned towards me. I slid near her putting my head opposite on her boobs. She put her left arm beneath my head for support and opened her upper blouse hooks. Then by taking out her one boob she started to feed me like a baby.

OP
eroticbeats

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
95 XP
Update 3 :

Although I had no problem suckling in front of anybody, I preferred to do it alone. Sujata aunt also liked breastfeeding me when we were alone. When Sanjay uncle left for work we both were watching tv in the main hall. Both doors of the house were closed. We were watching a movie for some time now. Sujata aunt said, "What a rubbish movie. But actor is quite good looking. " I said, "Yeah, the drama is predictable and the actor is dumb too." Aunt said laughing, "So do you want to suckle now baby? " I told her, "Of course I want to." I was sitting very close to her. She took my hand and laid me on her lap. She was wearing black saree and blouse today. I voiced my concern , "My father and grandma is coming tomorrow. How will you feed me then? " She said, "baby Don’t bother about others, I will take care of you as usual, baby I will convince them & continue the suckling . " Then she started suckling me. I put my worries aside and started enjoying her breast. " She said with pleasure, "Ohh Raju! I feel so empowered feeding you like a baby. " Her attention wasn't on tv. She had closed her eyes and was taking joy in suckling me while I steadily sucked liked a baby I was gently sucking her nipple by covering her whole chocolate coloured areola tightly by my mouth. Milk started to flowing it is tasting very sweet, She was feeding me for half hour. After that she readjusted her blouse and pallu. I lay in her lap & sleeping while she watched the tv.

At night Sujata aunt had invited her lady friends in village for a snack party. Some ladies were of my aunt's age while some were their mother-in-laws. Everybody sat on the floor talking, laughing. Sanjay uncle had already gone for sleeping in his room. Our neighbouring Suman aunt and her nephew Ramesh had come also. Sujata and Suman aunt provided all with some snacks and all ladies now were eating, playing cards or talking.
I was sited near Sujata aunt and she made me lie down on her lap. One young lady laughed, "I know you breastfeed Raju now. " Some ladies were shocked but one older lady said, "Its unusual to feed a boy his age. But its harmless. " Suman aunt smiled and said, "Yes. Its good for his health. Ramesh also asked me to suckle him. " Some ladies giggled. Suman told them, " I started using a pump yesterday to induce breastmilk. It will take two weeks to start flowing milk from breasts. " One lady asked Sujata aunt," Aren't you going to feed him now? Or he is very shy?" Sujata aunt asked me," Do you want milk, baby?" I said ok. Sujata aunt slid her hand behind pallu and opened some lower hooks of her blouse. " I felt very nervous because everyone was watching me. Then Sujata aunt covered my head with her pallu and started feeding me. Some ladies were laughing but after some time I ignored them completely and concentrated completely on suckling. One lady asked my aunt,"Do you feel pain while he suckles? " Aunt told her, "No. He feeds like a baby. I feel so good while feeding him. " She had her one arm beneath my head for support and with the other hand she held her boob in my mouth behind her pallu. I suckled for half hour. Afterward I sat aside. Sujata aunt asked Ramesh, "Do you also want to suckle, Ramesh. " He was now red faced with shame. Some ladies encouraged him. So he went near Sujata aunt. She said, "Dont be shy, Ramesh. You also are my nephew. Come. " She made him lie down on her lap. He was watching her boobs with fascination . Then Sujata aunt covered his head and started feeding him also. Whole time she was feeding him ladies were giggling. I hadn't left much milk so Ramesh was suckling for only 5 minutes. After that he sat aside his face still red.

OP
eroticbeats

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
95 XP
Update-4

On Sunday my father and grandma were coming to the village. They were to arrive at evening because the city was very far from the village. In the morning after breakfast Sanjay uncle went to watch news on tv. Now Sujata aunt was alone with me. Today she was wearing a pink saree and a white blouse without bra. She was now well aware of me watching her big milk filled boobs. She smiled at me . She was now very used to my eyeing her boobs. She knew what I wanted. She stood up and washed all our dishes in the sink. Then she came and sat near me. Our back door was behind the kitchen and it was always open. Cool wind was coming from the door. Sujata aunt shivered in the cold and her breasts made a liquid motion which I liked very much. They were firm. I was reminded of how much milk they were holding. I too smiled at her. She laid me on her right side lap. Sound of tv was coming from the main hall. Sujata aunt slid aside her pallu and opened her right lower blouse hooks. Then by supporting my head with her right arm she lifted her blouse from one side and thrusted her boob in my mouth. I started suckling immediately. She moaned, "Ohhh Raju! You give me so much joy. I don’t ever want to stop feeding you now. Suckle like a baby. " Now her full attention was into feeding me. If anybody had stumbled upon us now, both of us wouldn't have cared much. Sujata aunt was having so much joy. I was suckling very slowly and she enjoyed every moment of it. After I suckled her breasts I lay there still on her lap while she readjusted her blouse and pallu. She also breastbreastfeeding me after lunch in her room while we both slept there.

In the evening grandma and my father arrived at our house. My father was now looking quite ill. After refreshing themselves Sujata aunt offered them tea and snacks. My father's name was Suraj. He was now 49 years old . He was a businessman so he could afford to have a months long vacation. My grandma was well into her 80s. She was very kind but everybody gave her respect. They both relaxed for some time.

At night we had dinner in the kitchen. From time to time my eyes would fix on Sujata aunt's breasts . They were looks like ripped papaya fruits so inviting, that my father also was watching them whenever he got the chance. Because she was not covered the breasts properly with Pallu, She was always friendly to him. Later Sanjay uncle made sleeping arrangements for all of us in the main hall. My father slept on the far side. Beside him slept my grandma. Sanjay uncle switched off the lights and slept beside Sujata aunt. I slept on the other side beside aunt. I tapped on her shoulder . She turned to me and pulled me near her. Now I am is lying on her left and my head is level with her breast. She slid aside her pallu and opened some lower blouse hooks. Then he started suckling me like a baby by covered her whole chocolate coloured areola with his mouth and sucking & biting it slowly. She had her left arm beneath my head and put her other hand on my back. I must be feeding for a long time because I didn't recall when I fell asleep.

In the morning my grandma woke up very early. She came near Sujata aunt and tried to rouse her. There was still darkness due to predawn so she couldn't see properly. Sujata aunt woke and by sitting up she redid the blouse hooks and adjusted the pallu. My grandma looked astonished but said nothing. They both went to the kitchen. After some time they were having tea there. Grandma asked Sujata aunt, "Were you feeding Raju at night? " Sujata aunt, "Yes mother-in-law. Started just previous week. he is like my elder son too " Grandma smiled, "You are taking good care of him. " Sujata aunt too started smiling, "Raju must be sad after his mother's accident. He now looks well adjusted to village lifestyle. " They talked for some time.

After breakfast we all were sitting in the main hall. Sujata aunt was sitting on the floor and she laid me on her lap. Her left breast was not properly covered by pallu. My father looked at it enviously. Grandma said laughing to Sujata aunt, "Aren't you going to feed him? " Sujata aunt told her, "Yes ma." She said to me, "Come Raju. We will go in the room." She took me to her room. My father asked my grandma, "What did she mean by feed him? " Grandma told him, "Means breastfeeding him. " He was shocked and said, "But he is 18 now. Isn't it unusual to suckle at this age, mother? " Grandma said, "I think Raju likes suckling. Its not normal but its harmless. Don’t worry about it. Take care of yourself instead. Your health is not good, Suraj. You were tossing in your sleep previous night. " My father said nothing. After dinner when all were ready to sleep, grandma said to Sujata aunt, "Could you sleep beside Suraj and comfort him? He has not slept at all previous night. " Sujata aunt said smiling, "Why not ma. I will. " My father was red faced now. Sujata aunt switched off the lights and slept beside him. Then she said to him, "Come here BIL (brother-in-law) ." My father shyly turned toward her. She put her hand on his back to comfort him.
In the morning grandna asked Sujata aunt, "Did Suraj sleep at night? " Sujata aunt said, "At first they were tossing in sleep. Then I comforted him by putting my hand. After some time he was sleeping soundly. " Grandma said, "Thankyou, you helped him. " Sujata aunt said, "It was my pleasure, ma.”

OP
eroticbeats

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
95 XP
Update 5 :

At breakfast time my father ate very little. My grandma looked worried. Today Sujata aunt was wearing green blouse without bra,. Her left breast was out of pallu, in the green blouse the impression of the nipple is visible. My father looked at it enviously. Due to previous night happening my father was shy with her. But she smiled to him. Sanjay uncle left for his work. After breakfast she took me to her room and sitting on the floor she laid me on her lap. While opening her lower blouse hooks she said to me, "I am worried about your father, he was very lean & very much depressed because of Pavitra didi’s death, from today onwards i take care of him also along with you, He has not eaten much at breakfast. " Then she covered my head with her pallu and Breastfeeding me for nearly half hour.

My father again ate very little at lunch and by the time of dinner he looked very ill. Grandma asked him worriedly, "Why aren't you eating anything, Suraj? " He said ,"I am not hungry. " He had only touched his first serving and he finished eating. Now Sanjay uncle and Sujata aunt also looked concerned and Sanjay uncle say something to Sujata aunty by signalling his eyes, Sujata aunt nodding her head for her husbands acceptance & smiled to him, later Sanjay uncle made sleeping arrangements for all of us in the main hall, Sujata aunt switched off the lights & slept in between Sanjay uncle and my father, after few minutes she turned to my fathers side started comforting him so he could sleep. But he tossed and turned. Sujata aunt said to my grandma, "He is not sleeping soundly tonight. " Grandma cunningly said, "it must be because he hasn't eaten much today." Sujata aunt told my father to sleep still. But he was tossing. Sujata aunt said to my father, " Okey then. She told to my father in husky voice without hearing others I have to breastfeed you. Thats the only way to make you sleep. " She slid her left hand beneath his head and held it firmly. Then by opening her left lower blouse hooks she thrust her left breast chocolate coloured nipple in his mouth. For the first he fought with her but he was very week so he couldn't do anything. She held him forcefully. After some time he relaxed and started suckling like a baby with sucking with slurp.. slurp...slurp" sound. Sanjay uncle was smiled after heard that sound he thinking about Sujata started to breastfeed his Suraj Bhayya, She kissed on my Father’s forehead & said god boy, in husky voice she told to my father without hear to others BIL don’t be shy to suck my breast, take your own time to finish the milk I am with you without sleeping till you finish, I am vey much worried about you & your health, you are looking very lean & no power, i am take care of you & your needs. Don’t bother about others, you can dominate me in front of others to feed you at any time & no count of times (even midnights, early morning, noon, evening, night), you have full rights on me don’t be hesitate, because I am your younger brother’s wife. Sujata aunt was still holding her breast in his mouth by one hand. After 25 minutes he had finished the milk in the left breast and left the the nipple from his lips, now saw Sujatha aunt’s face with some thing he was achieved, She smiled, kissed on his cheeks and immediately opened & shifted him to her right breast. This time he didn't refuse and let her breastfeed him. After he finished her milk, now Sujata aunt without closing her blouse hooks and pulled my father close to her putting his head between her breasts. My father hugged her tightly even air also not go inside between them, Then he slept soundly for the first time from arriving in the village, by midnight Sanjay uncle wake up Sujata aunty to signal to her for sex, but she refused & told to him not today, showing finger to my father and told my new born baby was getting tired because of sucking my breast for long time his mouth and tongue getting pain & he started sleeping just back. then Sujata aunt saw my father between her breasts as he was sleeping like nothing happened for past 2 hours & smiled and kissing on his cheeks, my father was put on his left hand her back by hugging Sujata aunty tightly, now Sujata aunty again put her left breast nipple thrust in his mouth, he started sucking the nipple while sleeping also it was continued to till early morning, she keep him warm by hug him lightly. In the early morning She looked down at my father who was sleeping beside her with keeping her left breast in his mouth without sucking, She smiled at him & pull out her breast without knowing him & without wake up him.

OP
eroticbeats

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
95 XP
Update-6
In the morning all were having breakfast in the kitchen. My father was looked well compared to yesterday but he was blushing whenever he looked at Sujata aunt. Sanjay uncle was smiling slightly but he said nothing. My grandma today looked happy instead of worried like yesterday. And Sujata aunt was joyful too. She was wearing yellow saree and black blouse today. Her Left breast pooping out from her pallu, Whenever my father looked at her, his eyes riveted on her breasts and his face would get red again.

Sujata aunt shake her eye brows to my father what to you want? He shaking his head nothing was caught red handed & blushed, Sanjay uncle left as usual for his work. We were now still sitting in the kitchen. Grandma said to Sujata aunt, "Thank you for comforting Suraj previous night. If you were not there I couldn't imagine how he had slept peacefully. " Sujata aunt said kindly, "It was nothing ma.
Sujata aunt washed all of our dishes in the sink and went near to my father ask him to standup & guide him to her bed rood, my father sit next to her right side without covered the left breast Visible to him. My father looked at it enviously on her breast,
She took his hand and guided him to lie on her lap to suck right side boob. Now my father's attention was fixed fully on her ripe breasts. She said to him, "Come BIL, don’t be shy now. You want to get your health better quickly, yes? Sujata aunt opened her right lower blouse hooks & lift the blouse upwards. The right big round 36D breast come out from blouse with chocolate coloured areola & nipple clear visible to my father, Then by supporting & pulling his head near to nipple with her right arm she started feeding him with held the nipple by her left hand to my father’s mouth, My father was sucking her nipple like a baby with his lips without biting and from her expression Sujata aunt liked it too.

She comforted his head & cheeks with love, He had covered her whole chocolate coloured areola tightly with his mouth lips and was sucking slowly. She moaned, "Ohhh BIL You give me so much joy. I don’t ever want to stop feeding you now. Suckle like a baby. " Now her full attention was into feeding my father.

Suddenly grandma entered surprisingly to Sujata aunt’s bedroom because she want to know curiously what the both are doing for the past 30 minutes, she was shockingly seeing Sujata Breastfeeding to my father, ask her what you are doing, he is not a baby to feeding the breast milk. Are you mad, what kind of things you are doing, any one of outsider seeing this what they understanding the relation between you & Suraj, Sujata aunt told to grandma BIL needs to be Breastfeeding regularly now for some months at-least 3-4 months. " Grandma said to my father,"Listen to her. She is doing this for your good health. " My father said nothing.

After some time grandma said to her, "Cover his head dear. If someone comes accidentally they will not understand this situation. " Sujata aunt said no need to cover his head, if I covered BIL head with my pallu he is suffering to breath freely, I think BIL is willing to feed him in bare breast only, he want see my breast nipple & areola clearly, then only he can suck smoothly, don’t bother about others grandma, She suckled him for quite more than 45 minutes with both the breasts, After that she readjusted her blouse and pallu and asked him, "How was it BIL? Will you feed regularly now? " My father told, "It was very good. Yes, I will suckle regularly." Grandma and aunt both looked happy now. Sujata Aunt now kissed on his cheeks and told I love you baby. My father was blushed.

OP
eroticbeats

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
95 XP
Update -7

After lunch Sujata aunt and I went to sleep in her room. Without asking me she opened her blouse hooks and started breastfeeding me like a baby. I felt pleased that Sujata aunt had not overlooked me and cared for me like she now cared for my father. I too was breastfeeding very slowly and she laughingly said, "You are sucking my breasts like your father, Raju." I asked her, aunty why you are compared me with my father, nowadays you are not giving importance to me, I started to weeping without sucking her nipples, immediately she shocked & comforted me by wiped my tears with her pallu and kissed on forehead, she said to me not like that, you only my elder son, again thirst her nipples into my lips, after that she remained silent and enjoyed breastfeeding me for half hour.

After 25 days of breastfeeding she started her BIL, Now Sujata aunt had developed breastfeeding my father without covering her pallu with his face on a daily basis in-front of all of us. Grandma had told her to breastfeed him frequently so his health could be improved rapidly, so whenever she was not busy doing chores in the house, she would take my father to her bedroom and breastfeed him for some time.

On that evening we were all watching tv in the main hall. Sanjay uncle also had come home. Daylight was reducing slowly. After some time, Sujata aunt laid my father on her lap who was sitting beside her on the floor and told him, "You ate at lunch but not enough. " She slid her hand behind her pallu and opened her left lower blouse hooks. Sanjay uncle teased my father, "You are now getting benefited by coming here, brother. Like our mother thought rightly. “Sujata aunty scolded him, "Don’t tease my baby. He is ill now. Moreover, he had full rights to suck my breast milk at any time; don't put eye on my baby." Sanjay uncle remained silent now but he was smiling slightly. She took his hand and guided him to lie on her lap to suck left side breast. He laid himself across my lap as her baby. Now my father's attention was fixed fully on her ripe breasts. Sujata aunt opened her lower blouse hooks & lift the left side blouse & bra cup upwards. The left big round 36D breast came out with chocolate coloured areola & nipple clear visible to my father, then by supporting & pulling his face near to nipple with her left arm elbow. She lifted his head and held it close to the left breast and squeezed the breast. Milk pumped on his face and lips. He licked the milk. She then thrust the nipple into his mouth and my father started to suck my breast eagerly. Sujata aunt’s breast secreted milk immensely. My father never thought that her breasts contained and drained so much milk.

Then she started breastfeeding him with held the nipple by her right hand, thrust into my father’s mouth, My father was sucking her nipple like a hungry baby with his lips without biting and from her expression Sujata aunt liked it too, she looks down saw my father’s face how he was sucking her nipple, she kissing on his forehead and gently caressed his head hair and combed with her fingers, said smiling, "Take your own time breastfeeding”Then Sujata aunt covered my father's face with her pallu and he had covered her whole chocolate coloured areola & nipple with his mouth lips tightly and was sucking it slowly for a long time. He must have been taking his own time suckling like a baby with "slurp... slurp... slurp" sound.,

Reactions: volksberry
OP
eroticbeats

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
95 XP
Update – 8

Sujata aunt had developed breastfeeding my father on daily basis. Grandma had told her to breastfeed him frequently so his health could be improved rapidly, So whenever she was not busy doing chores in house she would take my father to her bedroom and breastfeed him for some time.
Some times in hall, some times in kitchen in front of us without covering his face with her pallu.

One day Sujata aunt was going to go to another village for her relative's marriage with me. My father demanded to go with her also. Grandma asked Sujata aunt to take him with her. Sujata aunt smiled and said to my father ," I know why you want to come with me BIL. " My father was watching her breasts while she was sitting on the floor watching TV in the hall. He went near her and laid his face on her lap. Sujata aunt was wearing white blouse and a pink saree. My father slid aside her pallu and started sucking her breast from over the blouse .After some time he asked her desperately ,"Please breastfeed me Sujata. I am so hungry. " Sujata aunt smiled and said ," You are not so shy now. " She watched him desperately sucking over her blouse for some time. Sujata aunt opened her lower blouse hooks & lift the right-side blouse upwards. but afterwards she teased him by did nothing to lift the bra cup. Now seeing visibly the right side breast with bra to my father’s view, she waited for few minutes & saw my father’s reaction, My father was getting restless for the Sujata aunt’s did, Then Sujata kissed on his forehead and removed right side bra cup, big round 36D breast came out with chocolate coloured areola & nipple clear visible to my father, then by supporting & pulling his face near to nipple with her right arm elbow. Sujata aunt looked at him playing with her breast like a baby and She then thrust her long thick soft nipple into his mouth with her left hand and my father started to suck the breast nipple with whole areola eagerly, sweet milk flowed & he relaxed now and sucking her breast nipple very slowly for a long time like a baby.

Grandma said to Sujata aunt ," He looks good now. You can stop breastfeeding him after one week. " my father immediately did mild bite on my aunt’s nipple”, Sujata aunt looks down, saw my father’s face, smiled & kissing on his forehead and gently caressed his head hair combed with her manicured fingers, said smiling asked Grandma" Do you think he will stop breastfeeding even if he is fully recovered” ? I don't think so. " Grandma laughed ," So you are going to breastfeeding him regularly ? " Sujata aunt said ," Why not ? He is old now. Let him suckle till he wants & he want forget his wife, so till he willing to suck my breast & I Breastfeeding him regularly more than 3-4 times daily. " Grandma said ," Ok. You can Breastfeeding him regularly. I am going back to city and your father-in-law is going to come here for living. " Sujata aunt asked ," But is he not going to be shocked that I suckle my brother-in-law ?" Grandma told her," Do not worry. I will convince him. He will understand. " Sujata aunt looked satisfied and now concentrated her attention on breastfeeding to my father by comforting him & combed his hair with her manicured fingers and kissing him on his cheeks, then he was sucking very comfortable She was breastfeeding him for one hour

Members

Threads

Back