Visitor

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
HELLO VIEWERS THIS IS 80% TRUE AND 20% FICTIONAL STORY WHERE IT HAPPENED IN BENGALURU, AN IT GIRL SNEHDIKA SUBMIT HER 3 YEARS BEING A SLAVE TO HER CEO.

THIS IS GOING TO BE A WEEKLY UPDATE, CONTINUATION WILL BE PURELY BASED ON YOUR COMMENTS AND VIEWS, IF I FEEL LIKE THE STORY HASN'T REACH TO MANY OR LOOKS LIKE DISINTEREST BY VIEWERS,

I WILL INFORM YOU GUYS AND STOP THE STORY CONTINUATION.

Hello, This is the story about SNEHDIKA 22 years old Fresher who joined in the Mid level IT company which located in Bengaluru (Domlur), she got an amazing structure could say a hour glass structure 32, 34, 36, The highlight of Snehdika is a Tamilian.

Hope you got a view of this bitch how she will be looking, lets dive in to the story plot.

The story Cast.

• The beauty Snehdika
  • HR – Mahesh
  • CEO – KK
  • CEO Wife – Harini
Also few Guest role will be added up on a timely basis

masterforslaves

Visitor
OP
M

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Entry of Snehdika into IT:

On a very first day she came for an interview and there were 4 guys and 6 Girls waiting for the 1st round and Snedika was wearing Tight tops and leggings everyone can see her complete structure, also her tops are pretty low neck and the cleavage line can see awesomely, people were staring at her due to her sexiness, everyone has lost hope that whether they can clear the interview, we all know she's sexy and the interviewer is a guy definitely he gonna select her coz she got an amazing body structure and he gonna fall for her. But the beauty is she applied for the position of CRE Client Relationship Executive and rest were applied for technical.

Everyone completed their 1st and 2nd round of an interview and Snehdika still awaiting for her call, coz CEO has to interview her, As she is waiting for so long time she got pissed off and knock the HR room.

Snehdika: Excuse me Sir.

Mahesh: Yes, Please come in.

S: Hello, Good Morning. I'm Snehdika, I came for an interview and I have applied for CRE position and gave my profile to your HR team, BTW can I know your name?

M: Hello Snehdika, I'm Mahesh I have gone through your profile and you will be screening by CEO, so once he come I will screen you on the 1st round of an interview and the next round will be taken care by CEO, sorry for making you wait for the long time given me 15 mins I will call you for the 1st round.

S: Thank you, Mr. Mahesh, Ill wait in the corridor.

After 20 minutes CEO Mr.KK arrived and he well built body 6'ft height and almost 80 kgs of weight and looks so matured and handsome based on his look can say he must be around 40 to 45 yrs old

Receptionist: Hello Snehdika, you can go to cabin 2 and meet Mr. Mahesh.

Snehdika: Excuse me Mr. Mahesh.

Mahesh: Yes come in Miss. Sneh

S: Thank you, BTW call me Shendika, don't call me by short, hope you don't mind.

M: Sure, Snehdika. Could see your name is peculiar so wanted to shorten while calling.

S: Yes, but I don't like whoever calling me by short.

M: Apologize Snehdika

S: That's ok. Thank you.

M: So, Tell me why did you applied for this position though you have completed your engineering in IT and you have applied for non-technical

S: Mr. Mahesh, guess you haven't gone through my profile properly, you can see I have completed 1 year course of Business management in the major of Customer & Marketing Management.

Here she showed her attitude and Mahesh got highrated and he himself calm down for what happened, as no one showed this kind of attitude to him, on top of that she is a fresher and showing this much of attitude, but she looks pretty so Mahesh decided and let us take her in and will put her into trouble.

Mahesh: Sorry Snehdika, Ok im convinced with your answer and could see you got and amazing aggregate in your Management course, you can wait outside and will inform CEO and put you for 2nd round, BTW you have gone through the JD there will be a travel across the global are you ok with it?

Snehdika: Yes, Mahesh I had gone through JD and im ok with that.

M: You can wait outside you will be called in a moment.

Snehdika walked out and she was searching for the water, and she got the sight where the water panel kept it's quite opposite to the CEO cabin. She walked through the water panel and the tap fixed so down, she bent down and she was filling the water bottle during that time her top of her boobs can be visible to KK (CEO), when she was drinking water Mahesh crossed her to handover her profile. Unfortunately he hit her mistakenly and the water fell and tops completely drenched.

She was wearing a white top and pink bra, its clearly visible to everyone that she's wearing a pink bra.

Mahesh: Oh sorry Snehdika (Winked at her as he can see her Pink Bra)

Snehdika: Its ok. Can you show me the restroom I can freshen up and come.

Mahesh: Ok you can go straight and take the last left.

Snehdika about to reach the left to reach restroom and a voice came from Mahesh that CEO is calling you, then she turned back and rushed to CEO cabin.

Snehdika: May I Come in?

KK: Yes come in Miss. Snehdika.

S: Thank you Mr. Krishna Kumar.

KK: Hey just call me KK, Have your seat.

S: Thank you sir.

KK: So Snehdika. I had seen you so many times in NTTS when you were pursuing Fastrack BBM course, That's why I asked my team to email our vacancy.

S: Really, I haven't seen you there.

KK: I was doing my PMP there in the second floor, there I have observed your assignments and your focus towards your commitment.

S: Thank you so much KK.

KK: You most welcome, You are already appointed here. Few thing I need to discuss with you before handover this job.

S: Sure KK, Thank you so much.

KK: Listen you have Meet Clients online and offline so there will be a travel across the global, few visit you have to travel with me, so being a girl it will be a difficult task and some girls home they don't allow to travel and stays, so tell me how comfortable are you in this.

S: Mr. KK you don't have to worry about that my parents were settled in Delhi, Im staying in the nesting so there wont be any issues in travelling, Im pretty focused towards my job.

KK: That's wonderful. You can wait outside. Mr. Mahesh will let you know about the CRE's Roles and responsibilities also about your dress code.

S: Thank you KK for this beautiful opportunity.

Snehdika walked out and waiting in the corridor and Mahesh entered into CEO's cabin.

M: Hello sir, Is she fit into the role.

KK: Yes, Mahesh she is fit into this role, BTW screen completely about her background and all the stuff, the BGV should be 200%, including her social media activities too.

M: Sir, we haven't done any screening about employees social media activities, but why she?

KK: Its none of your business Mahesh, do as I say.

M: Sorry Sir, Thank you I will come up with the complete report in a week of time.

Mahesh walked in to his cabin and he was completely in the dilemma why CEO is asking for her social media activities.

Receptionist: Miss. Snehdika you can go to Cabin 2.

S: Thank you.

S: May I come in Mahesh.

M: Yes, Come in. Congratulations Miss. Snehdika. Welcome to KKS Solutions.

S: Thank you so much Mahesh.

M: Ok let me explain the dress code first, you are going to interact with our clients 90% of our business hours and 10% will be reporting to us, So dress code must be Formals (Knee Length Black Skirt & Pure white fit shirt) Followed by the inners Strapless Bra and Panties can be anything as per your convenient. BTW we have our own personality development team they will be take up the measurement and provide you 5 sets of formals.

S: Excuse me, even inners are your choices. This is really unfair let me talk to KK about this.

Snehdika walked out the cabin forcefully and knocked CEO's cabin and she entered before getting an approval.

KK: Yes tell me Snehdika, is there anything you left here.

S: HR explained about the dress code, also he explained about ehhhhh is it in the dress code.

KK got what she wanted to say, but still he wanted to hear from her mouth.

KK: What I don't understand what you are trying to say, could you be more specific.

S: (Stammering voice) HR is suggesting even my Inners

KK: Oh your Bra. Yes Snehdika you have to wear strapless bras here.

After hearing this her cheeks gone red and without even seeing his face and said ok Mr. KK and left the cabin and went to cabin 2.

To be continued.

Reactions: Pechulaal and Mink

masterforslaves

Visitor
OP
M

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Master plan to keep Snehdika's into KK's Control:

Snehdika approached Mahesh and ask for the Appointment letter.

Mahesh: You can wait in the corridor will keep you updated.

S: Ok Mahesh (With red cheeks she bow down the head and walk towards the corridor)

Meanwhile CEO called Mahesh over the intercom and insist to meet Mr. Sunil in PD department for the costume measurement, and Mahesh got confused usually Ritu will be contact person for female employees and he said ok to CEO, and about to make a call to PD department to check if Sunil is available.

On a sudden he got a call from CEO to visit his cabin.

Mahesh: May I come in sir

KK: Yes come in. BTW have you allocate Laptop for Snehdika?

M: No, Sir. Have to raise a query to IT department, let me raise it immediately and will let you know sir.

KK: No, Mahesh wait don't raise any query. Just over the offline intimate the IT dept to allocate a laptop for her if any approval issue you can ping me through IP messenger I will get and approval on behalf.

Also you should make sure few things, encrypt the laptop with spyware and provide mirroring access to my laptop with credentials where I can be able to access her Password, Camera & Site history

M: Ok sir but as per the guidelines they don't agree and it will be consider as policy violations.

KK: Listen Mahesh do what I say, if any compliances I will talk to the IT manager for decryptions.

M: Ok sir. I will do it as you say.

And Mahesh walked out to his cabin while he entering into cabin he calls Snehdika.

Snehdika: May I come in?

Mahesh: Snehdika we are preparing your appointment letter just walk in to the 2nd floor and ask for the PD Dept and meet Mr. Sunil, he will be taking up the measurement for your professional wear.

S: Mahesh, is there any female PD available?

Already Mahesh is in confused state why so many things going against the policies, in top of the Snehdika's questions converts confused to angry.

Mahesh: Listen Snehdika, if im asking you to meet someone please go and meet don't cross question us, as we are following our protocol so would be great if you can meet Mr. Sunil.

CEO and Sunil are college mates but they don't share much, CEO called sunil and told him that I will be sending you a girl for measurement don't send her to Ritu, I wanted you to take measurement. BTW whatever the measurement you take reduce 1.5 point lesser and usually we will provide knee length but this time make it even more shorter it should be till butt length but little lower and people shouldn't say that its butt length, but when we see it should be feel like butt length, and Sunil got confused and he don't take it much serious and he got sexy ideas to apply on her.

Sunil could see a white top girl walking towards the floor and he got stunned seeing her beauty and his mind voice will be "Kanna Laddu thinna aasaya" such a sexiest girl he ever saw in this organization, when she passes every bay guys eyes were so lust full and can see everyone could rape her through naked eyes, she stopped suddenly and ask a random guy where is PD department here, he stunned for 3 seconds and said haan haan what did you ask, and he could take his eyes from her boobs. Snehdika replied wanted to meet PD department Mr. Sunil and he replied back you can go straight and take 2nd left from there 3rd Room, when she walks he was seeing her ass… Oh man what an ass such a perfect structure she got definitely she gonna get fucked by someone from this office, he was seeing till she take left.

Snehdika: Excuse me, Can I meet Mr. Sunil.

Sunil: Hey you are Snehdika rite?

Snehdika: Yes are you sunil.

Sunil: Yes im sunil Head of PD department, (Shook their hands)

Snehdika: Is there any female PD available for taking up the measurement.

Sunil: No, She's on leave so I have to take care today.

Snehdika: Ok, if that is the case I can say my measurement and I recently took

Sunil: No Snehdika it's a protocol we have to take up the measurement coz there are possibilities your organs can enlarged by now (in a winked face)

Snehdika: Excuse me, (She was in utter humiliation that he's talking about her boobs)

Sunil: Hey chill Snehdika, I had gone through your profile you have applied for CRE position you have to be very careful about your diet, possibilities are there measurement might go wrong, coz we have to stitch 5 set of dress so that you don't have to worry about washing your clothes.

Snehdika: Your answer is not relevant to what I ask, whatever please go ahead and take the measurement I have to leave for the day.

Sunil: Sure Snehdika, take of your bra and wear your shirt. You can use the inside room where you can remove and after taking the measurement you can go back and wear it back

Snehdika: ha ha how But Mr. Sunil

Sunil: hey you can go inside the room where no one is available, that's actually a store room you can use for dress changing.

Snehdika walked to the room and tears is about to come out that if she remove her bra sunil can easily see her boob's naked coz she is wearing a white shirt, since this is her first job with good package she can't neglect. She removed her bra and hung it in the hanger and stepped out, sunil couldn't believe that he can see such a sexy women infront of her that too her 80% boobs are visible and those dark nipples were popped up were sunil cant control his manhood and it erected to 180 degree, Snehdika can see his erected dick and realized that sunil is harden due to my transparency of my boobs.

Sunil: Hey come near to this stool and stand here

Snehdika walked and stood in the stool and her boobs exactly opposite to his face and he took the measurement of waist and he wantedly pulled her top up and Snehdika stopped,

Sneh: What are you doing?

Sunil: I wanted to take measurement of your waist.

Sneh: You can take measurement with the top

Sunil: No, need a proper measurement so you need to pull your top up till your tummy

Snehdika lifted with utter shame and he got a nice view of her navel and took a measurement and written 29, now this is the time to measure her boobs he got excited that he gonna touch such a beautiful tender boobs, so he asked her to get down from the stool and she got down.

Sunil: Ok lift your hands up wanted to take your breast measurement

Snehdika felt so bad about the situation and she was looking is there anyone watching from outside could see no one is around.

Sunil placed the tape at back and slowly moving her hands towards her front side and his thumb finger slowly moving from the back to side face of her boobs and her nipples got erected, as he got nails sharp which makes her horny due to the touch of boobs and finally his finger reached the right side nipples and it shows 32 and he wrote 30 in the scribble pad,

Sunil: Ok Snehdika, now bend down and your breast needs to be hang without any support wanted to take cup size

Snehdika: I know my cup size (While saying this her eyes covered with humiliation that some unknown person is touching my boobs and he ask me to bend down and he wanted to see the hanging boobs all these thing were very new to her.)

Sunil: Snehdika as I told you earlier we wanted to know the current stats of your measurement so please bend down and free up your breast.

Snehdika bend down and her boobs were hanging, since she got a firm breast and tight in nature could see her nipples were harden and wrote B cup

Sunil: Ok up lets take your butt measurement

Snehdika bow down her head and stood like a statue till he measures her beautiful firm ass, she got an amazing ass that too she was wearing her leggings could see the perfect measurement, sunil found out that she wore thong type coz there were no trace for the panty lines and wrote down the measurement, meanwhile CEO is watching everything through camera.

Sunil: Ok Snehdika your measurements are over you can wear back your pink bra and meet HR and collect your offer letter.

Snehdika replied ok and walktowards the room for wearing a bra then only realized that he told "WEAR PINK BRA"' her blood is boiling since she's not in the mindset to listen anything and wore her bra and walk down to the HR cabin.

To be continued….

Reactions: Pechulaal and Mink
Elite Leader

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 5
165 XP
Very hot 🔥

Mink's SIGNATURE