Shaping Automated Driving to Achieve Societal Mobility Needs A Human-Systems Integration Approach

Forum Legend

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

LEVEL 1
45 XP
32a870e09274e303c1f9bef0edf5d388.jpeg

Free Download Shaping Automated Driving to Achieve Societal Mobility Needs: A Human-Systems Integration Approach by Peter Moertl, Bernhard Brandstaetter
English | PDF EPUB (True) | 2024 | 121 Pages | ISBN : 3031525493 | 24.1 MB
This edited book describes novel human-systems integration approaches to improve acceptance, safety, and comfort of automated vehicles. Each chapter analyses different aspects in the development of automated driving systems such as: assessing needs and opportunities of specific user populations i.e. elderly drivers and truck drivers; creating fluid human-systems interactions in the vehicle to answer specific driver needs; developing an automated driving tutoring application; and identifying benefits of including road infrastructure sensors to support automated driving predictability. A detailed description of the assessment of the above-described solutions in real-world situations is also included. Written by both researchers and professionals, this book offers timely and practice-oriented information concerning the development of automated driving systems that better adapt to the users' needs.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
apxun.rar.html
NitroFlare
apxun.rar
Uploadgig
apxun.rar
Fikper
apxun.rar.html

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

DownGX's SIGNATURE

Members