Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
90 XP
Hi guys!
Navneet here!
Hope you guys remember us
We started a group on discord if anyone want to join can message me!
Guys,

Navneet-Saroja have been pioneers in the Indian Erotica scene for over 20 years --- Freesexy,,indians.--> Exbi..i. --> XOS..sip...---> Xoss..ipy etc. They have always mesmerized us with a continuous flow of pics..................be it in Indian Saree, Half saree, Choli............or Western bodysuit, garters, thongs, fishnet.......:claps:.

or ..........simply nothing (nude) as in the Oil series which is my personal favourite....... for obvious reasons......;)

Who can forget.............the shower series sets....................wherein Saroja ......would give Mandakini ....a run for the money or ..........a literal crash course ,,:lovely:

Navneet has been one original poster.............who with the clarity of images..........innovativeness of shots...........variety of clothing................has taken strip tease to the level of an art..................I am always amazed at how Saroja has maintained herself into a swash buckling beauty over 2 decades !!!

Let us all welcome them wholeheartedly into Xdreams.............................and show the love that only fellows here can shower.....:toohappy:

OP
Navneet saroja

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

LEVEL 1
90 XP
Guys,

Navneet-Saroja have been pioneers in the Indian Erotica scene for over 20 years --- Freesexy,,indians.--> Exbi..i. --> XOS..sip...---> Xoss..ipy etc. They have always mesmerized us with a continuous flow of pics..................be it in Indian Saree, Half saree, Choli............or Western bodysuit, garters, thongs, fishnet.......:claps:.

or ..........simply nothing (nude) as in the Oil series which is my personal favourite....... for obvious reasons......;)

Who can forget.............the shower series sets....................wherein Saroja ......would give Mandakini ....a run for the money or ..........a literal crash course ,,:lovely:

Navneet has been one original poster.............who with the clarity of images..........innovativeness of shots...........variety of clothing................has taken strip tease to the level of an art..................I am always amazed at how Saroja has maintained herself into a swash buckling beauty over 2 decades !!!

Let us all welcome them wholeheartedly into Xdreams.............................and show the love that only fellows here can shower.....:toohappy:
Thsnks bro
You are also part of our discord group🥰🥰🥰

Reactions: HUMMA

Members

Threads

Back