0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

LEVEL 1
45 XP
b73e23f805355d617300a83b645e8cab.jpeg

Free Download Sourav Das, "Pond Ecosystems of the Indian Sundarbans: An Overview "
English | ISBN: 3030867854 | 2022 | 292 pages | PDF | 8 MB
This book aims to give a holistic overview of the pond ecosystem of Indian Sundarbans. Due to climate change, the Indian Sundarbans faces several challenges. With rising sea levels, islands are disappearing and the increasing salinity in the water and soil has severely threatened the health of mangrove forests and the quality of fresh water, soil and crops. Additionally, there have been serious disturbances to hydrological parameters in the lotic as well lentic ecosystems.

This book provides new insights into lentic ecosystem-oriented research in the deltaic ecosystem of GBM-I (Ganga-Brahmaputra-Meghna, Indian Delta). The major findings from various research works are brought together, and the gaps and future possible ways forward are outlined. The book addresses the SDG 6 (Clean Water and Sanitation), SDG 13 (Climate Action) and SDG 14 (Life below Water), with a focus on the ecosystem services of ponds in the Indian Sundarbans.
Read more

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

FileFox
6vc21.rar
Rapidgator
6vc21.rar.html
Uploadgig
6vc21.rar

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

DownGX's SIGNATURE

Members

Threads