SunnyLeone

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Sara laughed seeing the headline. "Ananya Pandey and Kartik Aaryan spotted together: Is it over between Sara and Kartik?"
If only they knew the truth. If only they knew what happened that night...
Sara was a little surprised when she saw the call. It was from Kartik. "Hello Kartik! Wassup?"
"Hey babe, you back from the promotional trip. Busy tonight?" he asked.
"Nothing much. Just need to recharge after the long flight."
"Come over here. I know just what you need after a long trip. I'll text you the address." he said.
"Hey not at your flat? I don't feel like going out tonight." I asked.
"What I am planning... If we do that in public, we won't be in the industry any more. It's Ananya's flat. Come over." He replied.
Ananya's flat? Why is he inviting me to her place? She's a star kid too, but somehow we never overlapped. I don't know her really well. Although I was the one who said I need some time and space when he was getting too close, I was more than a little jealous of the relationship between Kartik and Ananya. He is still in some ways a naive boy from Indore; he acts like we are normal Indore people. He doesn't understand that relationships here have ulterior motives too: to generate PR and be in the news even when you are not getting cast anywhere.
I received the address on Whatsapp and put it in the navigator. This area is not a posh Mumbai neighborhood that I am used to but in the upcoming projects in the suburbs. When I reached I was told to take the special elevator for the penthouse at the top.
"Hi! Come in." Ananya invited me. She was wearing a red flimsy silk negligee with sphagetti straps. Her breasts were covered in net and the negligee came down a little below her crotch.
"Anu darling get Sara the blue dress. Sara why don't you have a steam bath and change into it?" Kartik said. For some reason I can never say no to him. I did as he said. Half an hour later, I was sitting in the sofa with my feet on his lap, while Ananya poured me a glass of wine. She was already a bit tipsy.
After I had downed about two full glasses and starting to feel the buzz, Kartik told Ananya, "Hey come and treat her to your special foot massage."
I was surprised that she would agree to give me a foot massage. But she dropped to her knees on the plush mattress and took my feet in her dainty hands. Her fingers pressed on my digits and I was feeling so good. Then she took one of my toes in her mouth and started sucking on it. As much as I was surprised, I was feeling very good at the attention. She took each one of my toes and sucked them till the blood flow in my feet was much better. Walking on the high heels is so brutal!
Ananya moved onto kiss my feet, her mouth suctioning the skin in. She left kisses all over my feet before she started kissing up my left leg. As she got up beyond my knees and up my thighs I felt goosebumps. I had never been with a girl before and what she was doing was making me feel strange. My chest was getting flustered, my nipples were becoming hard and pointy and a strange feeling was emanating from my crotch. The cold air from the AC was tickling my pussy lips. I was sure Ananya could see right into my pussy, but just looking at Karthik's assuring eyes made me remain languid on the devan. It didn't matter to me that one of his hands had slipped between her legs below her negligee and must have been fingering her. I could feel juices flood my pussy and flow out. I could feel her warm breath on my pussy. I so wanted her to go down on me, lap the juices and lick my pussy.
But she left me frustrated on the brim going down the other leg. Her wet kisses on my thighs and trail of saliva left by her tongue only served to arouse me even more. I was frustrated to be left dangling at the brim of releasing my arousal. My pussy tingled with expectations. Meanwhile Karthik slipped his finger into my mouth, coated with Ananya's juices. I sucked on it like a lollypop. Then he kissed me on my lips, his tongue slipping inside my mouth. With one hand he held the back of my neck drawing me closer, the other on my breasts mauling them. Ananya was diligently kissing my leg and now sucking my toes.
Then suddenly she plunged a finger inside me. I was shocked by the surprise penetration, but she added a second. Her fingers were inside me to the second digit and she was pumping them in and out of my pussy like a piston. She clamped her lips on my clit tickling the tip with her tongue. God! She's such a good pussy eater. Meanwhile Karthik was kissing my neck sloppily and licking the tickling saliva off my neck. He went down and down till his face was buried in my breasts. He took my nipples one by one in his mouth and clamping his lips around my areola started sucking them. Between the two of them, I had my first earth shattering orgasm. I screamed out my pleasure like I had never done before. She moved away from me and I laid down on the devan as Karthik kept on sucking and playing with my tits. Oh God! I was getting aroused once more.
Ananya came and squatted straddling my face. I knew without any exchange of words what was expected of me. I licked her pussy with my tongue. This was the first time I was doing this, but all I had to do was follow her example. I snaked my tongue inside her gaping pussy as her juice dripped on my face. I just imagined this picture being published in the media and what a furore in would create. Both of us would either become social pariah or a stereotyped outcast like Swara Bhaskar.
Meanwhile Karthik had went downhill from my breasts across my belly to my pussy. His hot breath made my belly do flutters and my pussy went into overdrive producing juices. My clit was hard and poking out of its hood obscenely and he did the insane thing of slightly biting it. As his teeth pressed upon my clit I howled into Ananya's cunt. But immediately he followed it by licking my clit with his tongue and the pleasure I felt was insane. Unwilling to not share this experience with the woman I was eating, I too bit her clit and immediately followed by licking it. She let out a crazy, "Oh God! Do it again! Fucking God! I love it... Ooh!"
This time both of us bit the clits at the same time and then flicked our tongue on the engorged clit simultaneously. Ananya sat down on my face, her juices smearing me all over. I must have squirted out my juices onto Karthik's face as he because he started rubbing his eyes. "You squirted on my face, you naughty little minx."
He slapped my pussy and I buckled at the sudden pain. But it was just for a moment, and then it was throbbing nicely. He started slapping my pussy again and again till it was red and inflamed. But as much as it hurt to be spanked, it grew into a wonderful stinging that made my juices flow out like molten lava. And he lapped it up all, his tongue licking and licking my pussy. And the more he licked the juices off my pussy, the more my pussy produced juices. He plunged two fingers inside me and my vaginal muscles chomped on them. The pulsations emanating from my pussy were simply unbearable.
Ananya got down from my face and laid down beside me. "Slap my pussy too, Karthik. I want it too."
"Greedy girl" he chastised her before slapping her pussy. But just like before her I had done, she thrust her pussy out for him to slap again and again till her pussy was as red as mine. Seeing him busy with me, she started fingering herself. Karthik returned his complete attention to me, fingering my cunt and rubbing my clit with his thumb. With the other hand he was mauling my breasts and twisting my nipples till my breasts looked red and my nipples distended. Then with a sharp tug on my nipple, he pulled me up and started kissing me. I couldn't control myself anymore and started cumming.
He pulled his fingers out as I laid down exhausted. I could vaguely see him offer his fingers covered in my juices to Ananya who licked them lustily. I laid limply watching him take her nipples in his fingers and pulling and twisting them like they were rubber teats. He would pull her rather petite boobs as far as he could and then leave them as they fell back flat. Immediately he slapped left and right with his both hands till his hand prints were all over them. She was softly sniffling as he was hurting her boobs mindlessly.
"Sara, get up and suck my cock, bitch!" He slapped my belly. I got up immediately and took his semi hard cock out of his boxers. It was already around 5 inches long and as thick as the head of a beer bottle. I started licking on the head and rubbed the sides. But he was not patient for that, he grabbed me by my hair and plunged it whole inside my mouth till it hit the back of my throat. Holding me by my hair, he started bobbing my head on his cock. As his cock grew harder and longer, I was choking on it. I found it difficult to breathe as fast as he was fucking my mouth or rather my throat and saliva ran down the sides of my lips.
He grabbed me by my throat and laid me down on the sofa. I spread my legs as far apart I could and raised them above my head. I saw Ananya too was laying beside me in same pose. We were angled such that our pussies were next to each other. My pussy was so wet that as he plunged in, he went in all the way to the hilt in one go. He kept on fucking me for a while before pulling out of my gaping pussy and plunged into Ananya. She started gasping as he fucked her pussy in strong plunges. After fucking her pussy he again pulled out and entered my cunt. I had never been fucked before with another woman at the same time. He was fucking us each till we were aroused a little more before switching to the other woman. In every round he left us closer to orgasm with longer and longer bouts of fucking.
Finally Ananya could control herself no more and her orgasm released like a dam burst. She shamelessly screamed out revealing her pleasure. He remained inside her till her orgasm had subsided before earnest piercing my cunt with his cock. My pussy was aching in the absence of his throbbing cock and as he plunged his male member in and out of me, the pleasure waves hit me. I screamed and screamed as the tsunami waves of orgasm crested over me.
With both of us cumming with his cock inside us, he was ready for his own release. He had the two of us kneel down naked side by side before spraying his cum all over our face and hair. His warm ropy thick cum coated our faces and some of it went into our mouths. He shot load after load of his cum all over our faces and hair and it dripped onto our breasts. We looked like cheap whores begging on our knees for his cum.

He finally sat down exhausted and the two of us started licking the cum off each other's face. Finally it devolved into kissing each other and then we got into a 69 licking the juices leaking from our pussy. We ended it with another earth-shattering orgasm where I plastered Ananya's face with my juices and she squirted into my face.

Members

Threads

Back