Myself dipjyoti sur 2year college boy from Howrah West bengal I want to talk family secret abot my mother cheating my father with his office colleague

Dipjyoti_sur

Visitor

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
I am dipjyoti sur I am a Bengali boy from Howrah West Bengal. I study 2nd year in arts stream in a college near Howrah. My father's name is Salil kumar sur he works for bsnl in a telephone exchange at a place called uttarpara as a technician of tower and microwave antennas.his age is about 53. My mother s name is mrs Manju Sur she is an ordinary housewife. She is a little chubby lady. Her age is about 45. Recently I had Seen my mother secretly in the afternoon in my father's room with a co worker of my father of the telephone exchange while my father was at work. My father is a simple round shouldered man.i had seen them through a open window of my father's room behind our rented house the window is located near the house well.i could no help to share this topic with you friend. I am new here. Friends,uncles feel free to comment if you need to know anything about my parents kindly unhesitatingly ask. I will tell whatever I know. I want you all to broach any other perspective you feel fit about my parents. I cordially invite you all in my thread and the conversation. Eagerly waiting for your responses.

Dipjyoti_sur

Visitor
OP
D

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
If any friend or uncle want to chat with me they can seek my whatsapp no or mail id or telegram account I will promptly give.i trust all my responders. From childhood my parents taught myself to trust people to win their confidence. My best wishes to you all for this new year2023. Cheers

Abhaydixit06

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
90 XP
Arent u the same ronnie sur from other forum.

Ur mother wants to fuck that man, why are you concerned

Dipjyoti_sur

Visitor
OP
D

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Arent u the same ronnie sur from other forum.

Ur mother wants to fuck that man, why are you concerned
Why has my confession thread annoyed you?. I don't even know you sir. You along with all other friends and uncles are welcome to have your valuable feedback. I respect you . If you want to know anything specific you can always ask freely. I would for your all questions regarding my mother.

Members

Threads

Back