myLovelyWife

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
This thread is for those who love to see girls/women in low waist saree, I truly hope that you guys love the pics posted on this thread and encourage me to add more such picture of my wife by commenting hot about her maintaining the decency, I promise to all of you to make this thread the hottest place to be.

Elite Leader

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
mynameisbabu said:
This thread is for those who love to see girls/women in low waist saree, I truly hope that you guys love the pics posted on this thread and encourage me to add more such picture of my wife by commenting hot about her maintaining the decency, I promise to all of you to make this thread the hottest place to be.

erotic in sexy saree with navel n sqwzble blosed rak hot armpit teasing show

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
mynameisbabu said:

She has the sexiest waist buddy....would love to lick that naval !

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
mynameisbabu said:

Babu, she is hot! Love to hold those love handles  and lick her navel while slowly squeezing those beautiful milky folds! Sure I can move up little bit and kiss those beautiful breasts over her blouse...

OP
mynameisbabu

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Thanks guys those who respond, really appreciate it! enjoy her waist curves!!

Elite Leader

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
mynameisbabu said:
Thanks guys those who respond, really appreciate it! enjoy her waist curves!!

erotic view pallu slipped sqwzble bloused rak hipped waist deep navel silky belly teasing poses

OP
mynameisbabu

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Guys, please motivate us to post more pics, comment if you like my wife curvy waist and deep navel.

Members

Threads

Back