Incest My daughter Sarita is mine, thanks to my wife

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
95 XP
Sarita is now 18 and for her age I can see that how grown up she is looks. I would say she very hot for her age. It is not good to describe own daughter as hot. But to be honest, I am not able to stop noticing her melons now a days. At 18, how can she develop such big melons. I am sure they will be 32-34 now. I look for every occasion to glance her boobs. Whenever she walks in home, I could see them going up and down, when she comes out of bathroom I can clearly see a deep neck line showing ample amount of cleavage. I am sure she also should be knowing that I am noticing her. May be not as I do it very carefully.

Oh, I did not mention about my family. We are 3 family members staying in a apartment complex in Bangalore. Me 45, my wife 44 and my Sarita 18+ (a month to 18 may be). My wife always busy with office work and sometime I feel that she has forgotten the word called ‘Sex’. Anyways, I do manage my desires by masturbating. Off late, I think about my daughter’s sexy 33-34 size boobs. Imagining them pressing hard and sucking hard while masturbating.

One day, I was entered bathroom after my daughter. I could notice that her soiled bra and panty are kept there, maybe she forgot to take them away. She usually pick her things. This was a lottery for me. I smelled them and suddenly my lund became hard. I did masturbate immediately smelling her panties and moving her bra around my body

Me – Ohh Sarita…. My daughter Sarita

Me – Saaarita

Me – Saariiitaaaa

This was first time I did something tangible in lust for my daughter. Believe me, I came very hard that day.

I kept her bra and panties at the same place but could not forget to notice the size of her bra. It was 34. So I was correct then, my daughter is real grown up at 18+.

As most of the time, my wife will be on official calls and meetings and that gives ample of time to spend time with my daughter. Which I loved actually. I wanted to speak to her and I wanted to be around her so that accidentally I can touch her. She also loves spending time with me. Poor girl, does not know that her father is behind her boobs.

One night I was having a conversation with my wife. She was worried about Sarita, that she is growing very fast and as a mother she was not able to spend time with her. she was cursing her office work. I was sympathising with her and she really take me as good husband as I really supported her in every decision. She then suggested me to spend more time with Sarita, be a friend to her. I said I am spending time with her and I am also friendly with her.

Swapna (my wife) – Sarita is growing very fast and I need you not just friendly and be friend. So that she can share her feelings with her as a friend.

Me – I am friendly with her.

Swapna – no, that’s not enough Mukesh (me), you need to be a friend.

Me – how can I be a more friendly. She is a grownup girl and I am father.

Swapna – you have to forget that she is fully grownup girl. Forget that she has got breasts like me and take her like a kid and be a friend with her

Me – (thought – how can I take her as he kid when I can see her 34 size melons and every swing makes me hard and with a hard penis how can I think she is a kid - anyways) – yes yes I agree, we have to do something. (I said this just to agree with her)

Swapna – you know I am busy, you really need to take care of her.

Me – surely my darling, (I thought – yes, I will take care of her body now that I have permission from my darling wife)

Swapna – took my hand and put on her 36 size boobs. – will you not take care of these also.

She really got a good shapely 36 size boobs and it will always stand like a mango even without bra and at home I have hardly seen Swapna using bra.

Me – (of finally my wife could remember sex) – hmm I am thinking about my daughter on how can I be more friendly.

Swapna – don’t worry much, now suck these and I will help you becoming friendly with her.

(poor she knows that I am really thinking of pressing my daughter’s boobs while pressing her)

I really in the night thought that I am making love to my daughter and we had a good sex session that day after a long time.

My wife was very happy, I could see her expressions & flow pussy juices to know that.

She thanked me for being a good & caring husband and at the same time a good father. I hugged her naked and slept.

OP
eroticbeats

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
95 XP
Next day was Saturday. I woke up late. I saw that Swapna and Sarita are already ready. I wished both hot ladies “good morning” and went to freshen up. After break-fast my wife called me and my daughter to the room.

She winked at me to go by flow. I was all excited on what is in her mind. I also signalled her that I am with her and will do the best to support.

Swapna – Sarita you know how much your father loves us.

Sarita – I know mama, why you are saying this.

Swapna – I want all of us to be more friend to each other

Sarita – we are friendly mama.

Swapna – I want you to be a friend to your papa, not just friendly.

Sarita – I am a friend to my papa (and she smiled)

Swapna – you know I am busy now a days and I want you Sarita to be friend to your father and lets we all be more friendly.

Sarita – it is ok mama. We will be.

Swapna – can you hug your papa now.

Me – (I was shocked) – we never hug in our family. My wife is giving me opportunity to feel my daughter. This is really nice. God is fulfilling my desire through my wife.

Sarita just stood but and did a brief hug and parted away before I could realise anything.

Swapna – not like that, like a real friend. (She then stood up and did hug me very tight). See like this. Don’t worry she is your friend like father.

Sarita – Ok mama – what ever you say

She stood up and this time she really did as her mother did. She hugged me very tight. I could really feel her tight boobs pressing against my chest and her bottom area pressed against by pennis. I got an instant hard on by this. She kept on tightening the hug till the time my wife said it is enough now Sarita. I was there as if I am a puppet and both ladies in my house using me in their way. In the night wife used me for sex and now she is instructing and I am obeying. Swapna is a bit ( actually more) commanding typ. Me and my daughter never dare to say her no.

Most of time I remember, she will just want me to suck her pussy. And just suck and she will be in calls, will come to room and will start sitiing on my mouth and order me to suck. As a good obedient boy. She will leave the room and continue with the call without even a word.

With this hugging my young girl, i got a severe hard on and I need to hide my hard on from my wife. My good image should not be lost else I will not get these hugs.

For that day on, whenever my wife wants, we both father and daughter used to hug and that to be tight. I learned my first lesson that it is critical to hug to be friendly.

Even when I am sleeping on my bed and reading some newspaper, and if my wife sees Sarita around, she will order her to go and hug your father. She will come and ride on me or she will sleep on me briefly. I was enjoying all these new activities instilled by my wife for me becoming friend to my daughter.

Step 2: Take care of buying her lingerie

One day my wife was damn busy and Sarita approached her to buy her bra and panties and she needed a pair or 2 badly. She said speak to your father, she will get you.

Sarita – But…

Swapna – (Closed the door immediately and got busy in calls).

Sarita – did not have any options…. And she came to me.

Sarita – papa, can you get me something

Me – though I overheard them talking, I still wanted to hear from her … Tell me what do you want.

Sarita – I will need buy inners online.

Me – I behaved like it was alight.

Me – ok, tell me color and size

Sarita – papa, pink or black will be ok.. ( I was gently asking as if it is normal)

Me – and size

Sarita – Papa….

Me – Tell, we will order now

Sarita – Papa – 34 and 36

Me – Looked up at books and down at her Gaand…. As If I am verifying the size… and said - ok… really.

Sarita – bit blushed.

Me – it is ok, you know what your mother told, we are friends now. Don’t worry.

Me – now come here, we will choose design.

Sarita – you choose, it is ok,

Me – no, no… don’t worry, we will choose together

What a luck I have, I am now going to have a say in the design selection of my daughter.

We started scrolling options in designs. She picked some plane ones then I said

Me – no no, this will not look good on you, instead I selected some designer ones

She agreed. Thanked me for buying her some designer stuffs. She gave me a brief kiss on my chick.

This was a new experience of imagining how my daughter will look in designer inners.

Our closeness increased a bit.

Few days later, the inners were delivered at our home.

Sarita was very happy and she opened the packets. We all were in drawing room and I was watching tv and my wife was working on her laptop.

Swapna – can you try beta…

Sarita – I will try later mama.

Swapna – try now, we both want to see how do you look.

Sarita – Mama …. Now.

Swapna – we are friends beta, why do you shy….

Me – it is ok beta …. Go one…

Sarita went inside to change… I was waiting in anticipation.

She came out wearing the first pair of bra and panty. It was deep blue with white small circles. She was only on bra and panty, she was try to hide her boobs cleavage as it was bit showing more.

Swapna – take off your hand kid, it is ok.

Me – like I was glued to her cleavage and was scanning through out her body. What a beautiful body, no marks, no hairs on body, full milky white ripe body as if it was inviting me to explore her body.

Swapna – now turn around.

Sarita – ok mama (as an obedient girl)

When she turned around, I saw her bulging gaand on milky white thighs. It was looking so hot I was thing I should go now and grab it.

Swapna – how is the material beta

Sarita – it is good.

Swapna – come here… lets check

She came to mom, while walking I could notice her both mango shaped melons are moving like a pendulum.

Swapna checked material of panty by inserting a finger near her thighs.

Swapna – really nice material, next time Mukesh order for me some good stuff like this….

Me – as if you wear bra and panties at home

We all laughed.

Swapna – check Mukesh, this is nice material and remember this

Me – hmm (slightly hesitating) – entered a finger inside panties near thigh area…. Oh what was a feeling. I am checking the material of panty of my own daughter. It was really quiet a hot experience.

Swapna – ok ok now try the next pair…

I knew next pair was even more designer and it was peach body color if I remember.

Sarita went inside to change. And after sometime…

Sarita – Mama, I cannot come out as this is a bit transparent.

Swapna – it is alright beta – you have seen mama many time without bra and panties.

Sarita came out wearing the pitch coloured designer bra and panties. And she was covering her boobs in one hand and pussy in other hand.

Swapna – it is alright beta – see, I am not wearing any panties ( with this she raised her gown up, we both could see her hairy mound. And she did not even hide her pussy after that.

Sarita – unwilling removed her hands…

Actually these were bit transparent inners, I could see her nipples and also dark pubic area near her mound, what a hot maal my daughter is.

Swapna – see Mukesh, how sexy is our daughter..

Me – yes yes she is hot ( I started covering my bulge with a news paper)

Thank god, I did purchase her so beautiful pair of inners and that gave me opportunity to see my daughter’s inner beauty.

That night, me and my wife Swapna were having sex, in other words she was using me as a sex prop to satisfy herself. First she was on office meeting and asked me to go under the table and lick her pussy. As an obedient husband I went under the table, she was as usual not wearing her panty. I positioned myself under the table and started licking her hair covered pussy. I started thinking about my daughter Sarita and started licking her pussy desperately. She became hot as I can see her pussy started watering. She pulled me out from under the table and pushed me to the ground.

Swapna – today you are licking good, what happened Mukesh, are you thinking this as your daughter pussy is it.

Me – No no Swapna …. Before I could say anything else … she again sat on my face and started vigorously rubbing her clit against my mouth. I was literally choked as she was rubbing he pussy and squeezing her ass cheeks into my face.

Swapna – It is ok Mukesh, she is really hot and looking sexy, there is no issue if you think about her and she started moaning.

I was happy that she was giving her permission for her daughter and at least she will not mind if I get a hard on while me and my daughter are together.

She became very hot and asked me to lick her asshole, I started kissing and licking her ass hole while she started fingering herself out of excitation. She entered two fingers into her pussy and started pumping in and out while I was licking her ass hole. Her pussy juices started flowing towards her ass hole and I started drinking them all while licking. The she came and a satisfaction smile came on her face. She now lied down backward by squeezing my face between her thighs. Now her dozing pussy was touching my lips and juices were still flowing.

After sometime, she again left me dry and started working on her laptop.

Me – what about me Swapna. Please let me fuck you.

Swapna – you know I am busy, try to understand Mukesh

Me – But…

Swapna – (smilingly while leaving the room) – think about Sarita’s boobs and masturbate.

Me – Are you serious.

Swapna – Yes dear… do it

After sometime she came back and threw a bra to me… I noticed that is the same peach color bra my daughter was trying today.

Swapna – now do it …. Don’t wait for me…

Me …. Was surprised…

I was very aroused and with my daughter’s bra on my dick, I started stroking my shaft hard. In no time I came and all my came fell on my daughter’s bra staining it.

I dozed off holding the bra in my shaft. After Swapna completed her meetings, she came to the room and found me sleeping by holding my daughters bra on to my penis.

Swapna – hey this was new bra, why did you stain it.

(of thank god she did not say otherwise or mind)

She went to bathroom and cleaned the bra and we slept then.

OP
eroticbeats

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
95 XP
Step 3 - Helping daughter in cooking

One day, our maid did not turn up for cooking. And Swapna was damn busy in office.
Sarita volunteered for cooking, and Swapna was very happy to see Sarita will ease her domestic load..
I was just browsing Netflix and Swapna pushed me to help Sarita. I was more than willing to be with my daughter.

Sarita was on kitchen platform and was cutting vegetables. She was wearing a crop top, with all waist visible and high waist short. She is normally casual in wearing at home. She learned it from her mom as Swapna also wear very light at home. Sometime Swapna just put a transparent top where we both can see her dark nipples. Though Swapna never mind Sarita wearing anything but Sarita never go for transparent.

Now a days I am bit cool to stare at my daughter even when Swapna as around as other day she allowed me to masturbate thinking about my daughter using my daughter’s bra. This gave me a morale booster that I can stare at my daughter in presence of Swapna. Sometimes I don’t mind even playing with Swapna’s braless boobs in presence of Sarita and I look at Sarita while doing that. She just smiles and goes to her room. Sometimes I also slap my wife’s 38 size panty-less gaand by raising her gown and that to be Infront of my daughter Sarita. Both ladies don’t mind me doing so and I enjoy that. Sarita just smiles at me when she finds me in awkward position with Swapna.

Today since I knew no one is watching me, I want to stare Sarita before entering the kitchen. I noticed my daughter from top to bottom from backside. Her gaand, which was moving along with her hand movement, looking extremely hot. She really got nice gaand, she at her age now, 18 years, she will give competition to her mother. Now I can see my daughter has developed a good and shapely gaand like her mother. I could not stop noticing her gaand for some time. I felt like I will go and grab it and squeeze it hard. By thinking of doing this, I became hard.

Sarita looked back….
Sarita – will you pl come papa and help me.

Me – I came near to her and hugged her from behind. (hugging is a common thing between me and my daughter now a days – thanks to my wife Swapna)

I was holding her waist, as it was crop top, I was able to feel her soft skin in my hand. Initially I resisted pressing her big ass with hard on. But could not resist her for long. I finally pressed my hard on, on my daughters’ big ass. I rested my fully hard pennis, which was very hard under my underwear and short just between her both ass chicks, on her.

I thought she will react, but I think she was too innocent girl to notice her father’s bad intension. I felt bit guilty that what I am doing to my beautiful daughter, but my internal urge was more powerful, urge of my lund was asking to press my daughter’s big gaand.

Not aware of my intensions, she kept cutting vegetables and I started slowly pressing my lower into her. in this process, I could notice that I have become fully hard. I am sure would have realize my lund in her ass crack. Ignoring her innocence, I started moving my palms around her soft belly skin. Could not gather courage to go much up or down, though I wanted to.

Sarita – papa don’t tickle please (ha ha) please stop. She thought I am tickling her, whereas I was feeling her soft skin.

She started moving around, and her ass moved around resulted in her gaand moving around my lund, which made me feel even good. I pressed a bit harder to her gaand but then we could hear my wife asking for something. We parted. I felt pity on my lund. It woke up but no one to pacify. Two hot ladies are in house, both Swapna and Sarita but my lund now need to sleep without any care 

Swapna, my wife is a very hot lady. If we keep aside her office attachment and ignorance to sex, she is one of the hottest ladies I have seen. A good 36 size boob and 38 size gaand actually make her look like a sex bomb. Mostly, her dressing style at home, wearing transparent t-shirts without bra where I can see her brownish areola and poked nipple clearly. She wears that even when Sarita is around. Best part is her boobs are not shaggy at this age. Even without bra, they are very shapely. Now I imagine what shape my daughters’ boob will be and what will be size of her areola. I am sure she must have gone on her mother and it will be light brownish.

Now whenever Sarita is in kitchen, I make sure that I go to her and hug from behind and push my lund to her gaand. She will innocently smile and move around.

One day both mom and daughter were in kitchen and I went inside saw both hotties of my life, all the body parts I glanced and could see that all of them are in proportion to each other. My daughter was looking like sister to my wife. I went inside and pulled up my wife’s gown and gave a good spank. Needless to see that Swapna was not with panty as usual.

Swapna – ouch… Mukesh… it hurts.

Me – I am sorry dear….

Swapna – btw you left the other side…. Do not spank on one side. it is against the rule…

Me – was surprised…. I thought initially that Swapna will mind.

I pulled up the gown again, this time Swapna bend backward so that her ass/gaand is fully exposed and I did hot hard on other side. Thad….

Swapna – oh dear thanks

All these times my daughter was looking at us and was smiling.

Then suddenly Swapna said something which was beyond my imagination.

Swapna – you hit only to me and not to your daughter, this is not fare.

Me – (am I hearing this right, my wife is asking me to spank our daughter)

Sarita – No papa no … no please don’t do to me… and she started running to her room.

Me – (I did not know what to do)

Swapna – go go – get her and spank….

Without thinking anything and knowing that maybe I will not get the chance again, I started running behind her.

I grabbed her from behind in her room.

Sarita – No papa – please don’t spank me.

Swapna – (from kitchen) don’t spare her dear, treat both ladies equally, go on.

Sarita – No papa please

That time I was sitting on her thighs from back side, pressing her with face down onto the bed.

Without listening her cries, I did slab one round ass chick on her short while holding another ass chick.

Then we both returned to kitchen

Sarita – Mama papa did slap me hard here. (pointing to ass chicks)

Swapna – good, now I know Mukesh does not do partiality.

We all started laughing.

That night, when Swapna was riding my cock… she asked me

Swapna – So Mukesh, whose did you like.

Me – What….

Swapna – Gaand yaar, you spanked me and your daughter today, whom did you like

Me …. I was surprised at this question from Swapna during sex

Swapna – tell yaar it is ok.

Me – Your is big.

Swapna – I am not asking size. I am asking, whom did you enjoy spanking.

Me – yours as it was bare and big.

Swapna – that means if Sarita would be naked, then you would have enjoyed more during spanking

We both laughed and that made me imagine my daughter gaand without dress.

I started pumping hard.

Swapna – Slow dear, this is not your daughter’s pussy.

We both again laughed … and after some good strokes we both came.

I started feeling better in home environment as I believed Swapna will not mind if I play around with my daughter’s body. It gave me a good feeling.

OP
eroticbeats

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
95 XP
Step 4: Movie time

With time I did become close to my daughter Sarita. Now occasionally I hug her. as we always at home, whenever she passes by, I used to hug her. She does not mind. When she is with her mother also, I do hug both of them and my wife does not mind as it was her idea. I even started spanking both ladies whenever I find them together. Only difference is, Swapna will be without panties and for Sarita I spank on her dress.

One day she was coming out of bathroom with just a towel wrapped around her. her mother was not around. Means she was in other room. I was only with a towel. When she smiled at me I then grabbed her for a quick hug. She also hugged me in return. She was smelling too good, freshy bathed body. I wanted to linger the hug for a bit and I moved my hand around. When I slid my hand down it reached to the end of the towel. And when I moved my hand upward, my bare hand touched her naked ass. Oh my god, what was that feeling. It was the smoothest and softest thing I have ever touched in my life. Definitely a better feeling than her mother’s gaand. In a quick time, I did manage to move around the ass and ass crack. But suddenly I removed the hand.

Me – sorry dear

Sarita – it is ok papa, we are friends.

Me – what is the plan to night ( as it was Friday night, usually we 3 watch some hindi block buster movie)

Sarita – usual, we 3 will watch some movie.

Me – but your mother will not join as she has some long night production activity.

Sarita – but we both can watch.,

Me – that’s sound good idea ( then I squeezed her cheeks)

I wanted to end the conversation, as I was hard after touching her shapely gaand under the towel.

I rushed into the bath room. Her body smell was still around. And first thing I did is jerking. I applied some coconut oil on my 8 inch lund and started masturbating rigorously.

In excitation I was calling Sarita name

Me – Sarita … oh oh …. Sarita darling

Then I came and I was still murmuring Sarita Sarita. And my daughter I think over heard me calling her name.

Sarita – Papa did you call me.

Me – yes yes, switch off the geyser now (I put my presence of mind)

I Hope she did not hear fully.

In the night after dinner, Swapna went to the study room in a rush and closed the door. She asked us not to disturb her in between.

I was very happy as till late night I will be able to spend time with my daughter alone.

Me – Sarita, should we start the show

Sarita – Yes papa – Yahoo – maja aa jayega – she was about to shout but I put my palm on her mouth.

Me – slowly beti - mom will be disturbed. (I did linger to touch her lips in my hand)

Sarita – Ok Papa Sorry.

Me – what movie should we watch. Some kids movie from Disney.

Sarita – no papa, I am not a kid any more

I thought my self – with 34 size boobs and 38 size gaand, how can I call you a kid.

Me – is it – really – then I looked at her boobs and smiled.

Sarita – smiled back… papa …. Will not talk to you… (with artificial anger)

Me – Ok ok, I am sorry, which movie we will watch

Sarita – lets watch some romantic movies

Me – are you sure as there will be romantic scenes and they will be 18+

Sarita – I am 18+ papa

Me – but…..

Sarita – it is okay papa…. Mom is not around

Me – (of means this girl wants to see 18+ movie with her papa in absence of her mom) I felt happy internally.

Me – Ok… I browsed a movie where I know there are lots of scenes and it Naked and Sex category. Asked her if this is okay.

Sarita – from trailer it looked good.

The movie started and it started with a sex scene. A naked young girl was mouth sitting a man. And the girl was moaning very hard and volume was high.

Sarita pulled the remote from me and I thought she will change it. Instead she lowered the volume.

I looked at her.

Sarita – otherwise mom will be disturbed. ( I smiled)

After the scene, she came next to me and rested her head on my shoulder. I was happy as I could feel one of her breast was pressing to my shoulder. A hot movie playing on tv and a hot girl sitting next to me. It is really good combination. I could not have asked more tonight.

In between she used to move around and she did not mind that she was pressing her boobs against my shoulder. I also was getting cosy with her and moving my hand around her hair, as if I was arranging them, she was also liking it.

Come the next scene where the girl was fucked on a kitchen slab then she put a hand on my hand. We were kind of hand fondling while her breast was fully pressed on to my shoulder.

Then we heard Swapna, my wife opening the study room door. We both became careful. Sarita immediately changed the movie to a kids movie “star wars”. And she sat straight keeping some distance from me. My wife actually came out get some water from kitchen. She saw both of us watching “Star Wars” like good kids. She smiled

Swapna – how many times you both will watch “Star Wars”. At least see something else.

Me – you know Sarita likes star wars a lot

Swapna – Look at her, she thinks she is a kid. what ever… you guys enjoy. She was going out but again turned back…

Swapna - Mukesh …. Why are you blushing….

Me – me … blushing …. No ways….

Swapna – anyways – you look handsome when you blush….

She came to me and gave a tight kiss on lips in front of our daughter. Sarita was engrossed as if she was watching Star wars movie and did not want anyone to disturb. As usual Swapna was on a light thin material top without bra. She pulled my head to her breasts and choked me there for few seconds. And later she smiled and left. I was kind of awkward between two ladies.

After Swapna left and closed her door, I looked at Sarita… she gave a naughty smile to me. I smiled back. She hurriedly changed back the movie and came close to me. I then stared fondling her hand and we are back to our comfortable position. I could again feel her melons on my shoulder. This time she was very close I was able to feel her smell her and could sense her breathing.

I did not take step to move more closure to her as it will be too early. Only today I could see that she also likes me a lot and wants to spend time with me. I was really enjoying company of such a beautiful and young company.

Movie got over and we switched off the tv. But she still remained in her position.

Me – I smiled at her and asked… now what …

Sarita – ohh… it got over…

Me – Let me get some cold drinks for us.

Sarita – but get one pls

Me – yes I will get you your favourite sprite.

Sarita – I meant, get a glass of sprite for both of us. And smiled.

Me – Ok madam – as you wish.

I got a glass of sprite for both of us. We both came back to same position where she was resting her boobs on me. My right hand fingers crossed her left hand fingers. And I offered her the glass.

Sarita – Bring it close to my mouth….

Me – I took the glass close to her and she sipped. And then I took… and we started taking small small sips for around 30 mins. Today her eyes were telling lots of things. She was smiling every now and then. She was knowingly pressing her boobs against me.

And finally, we had to break the bond as her mother’s room opened. We again became good kids as if we did not do anything and we just finished watching “Star wars”

I was really hot with all this closeness with my daughter Sarita that day. I wanted to continue that position where my daughter was resting her boobs on me and sipping cold drinks from my hand and was looking into my eyes romantically.

Swapna came to my room and Sarita needed to leave. I was very hot and romantically attracted towards her. I was looking her way out and my eyes were fixed on her bums. When she was leaving the room, she gave me a naughty smile and a flying kiss.

Swapna was asking me something but I could not hear as I was busy romantically with my daughter.

Swapna – Hey do you listen me.

Me – ohh what it is….

Swapna got to know that I was staring at my daughter.
Swapna – Mukesh, ohh you are behind your daughter now.
Me – No, No, I am just developing friendship with her.
Swapna – She opened her top and sat on my lap with boobs pressing into my face.
She noticed that I was already hard.
Swapna – Off, you are already hard because of your daughter.
Me – no – no, it is because of your boobs ( I lied)
Swapna – come on Mukesh, it is perfectly alright, our daughter is too hot & sexy.
Me – yes she is sexy.
Swapna – tell me one thing, given a chance, will you fuck her.
Me … I was surprised at this sudden direct question of my wife and I fumbled.
Me – No, no, Swapna, how can I, she is our lovely daughter.
Swapna stared riding on my pole and her pussy was wet.
Swapna – No Mukesh, she is not lovely anymore, she is a bitch now and can take 2 lunds at a time like this ( she pinched my penis)
She then laughed and we both started making love and slept. I was too satisfied with both my relationships new angle.

OP
eroticbeats

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
95 XP
The Trip.

My closeness with my daughter increased with every day passed. We started liking each other. I don’t know if she was innocently attracted to her father or it was a hot girl getting attracted to a man. I got lots of opportunities in between to press my hard on to ass and also some more times more I could massage her ass while she was coming out of bathroom. And every time I was progressing a bit. Last time when I was hugging her in bathroom towel, I did manage to slip my hand a bit deeper in her ass crack. Oh my god, it was too hot there. But she never did mind or did change her feeling towards her perverted father.

The lock down was getting relaxed and we 3 planned a trip to goa. We all were exited. I was also exited as I will get company of 2 hotties. And my wife will get off from office and I will get to have some good fucking sessions. And I will have some occasions of closeness to my daughter.

Come the night before D Day.

Swapna – kids ( she calls both of us kids. Though she is my wife but she behaves as if she is matured), I have a bad news. My project got some sudden production issue and management wants me to support tomorrow.

Me – you are kidding right?

Sarita – Mom, please

Swapna – guys, I am really sorry.

Me – what your sorry will help … I was really pissed off with the news.

Sarita – please mom, do not do this. I am all packed now.

Swapna – sorry kids, but I have a suggestion.

Me & Sarita – what is that.

Swapna – why don’t you both go on vacation, only father and daughter

Me – no Swapna, it will not be fun without you (though I was thinking otherwise, and I was excited internally)

Sarita – No mom it is not a good idea. (maybe she was also thinking otherwise inside)

Swapna – kids – don’t be sorry. Please agree. You both please enjoy this time, and we will make an abroad trip next time.

Me and Sarita – No mom

Swapna – She pulled both our heads (mine and Sarita’s and now choked both us on her braless melons. Her good old style of making us agree.

Swapna – tell yes or else I am not going to release you both.

Me – Ok - ok we are fine now leave us now

Swapna – Ha ha ha – I know how to make my kids agree. We all started laughing.

Swapna and Sarita started repacking. Swapna took off her dresses and inners from my bag and filled it with Sarita’s dresses and inners.

Now we will go with one check in baggage for me and Sarita and both of us will have one hand baggage each.

Swapna started instructing Sarita

Swapna – Sarita, wear some stylish and hot dress at Goa. Don’t be an old granny there.

Sarita – Ok Mom.

Swapna … Started rejecting some dresses as it was too old style and packed some revealing dresses. She packed some of her old dresses.

Me – I was excited as I will be able to see ample of flesh of my daughter.

The booking was purely done by Swapna and I did not know what all booking she has done.

Swapna – Mukesh, not to worry, I have booked everything. Flight to Goa and there someone will come to pick you up from my office. I have booked a see facing bungalow for both of you.

Me – Ok my mother.

Swapna – Again pulled me to her bra-less melons and said – that’s like a good boy.

Swapna – Sarita – take a good care of your father, he is still a kid.

Sarita – Ok mom – don’t worry. I will take care of him and she smiled at me.

Vacation:

Swapna came to see both of us to airport. She hugged us goodbye at airport. Asked us to take care of each other….

Swapna – bye kids, take care of each other, be good friends there and enjoy a lot.

Swapna – don’t be a grand ma there … ok … enjoy your life..

Sarita – yes Mom…. Don’t worry.

Swapna – came near to me and started telling in slow voice – Mukesh… enjoy your hot daughter..

Me – she is our daughter Swapna

Swapna – But I bet you…. She will be tight and you will enjoy…

I was happy that my wife is asking me to fuck our daughter… so I have all permission that is needed to proceed.

Me – smiled at her and me and my daughter put hand in hand and moved towards the departure gate… we both said bye to Swapna.

Inside the flight, as soon as we took our seats in flight, Sarita came to her favourite position. Rested her head and breasts on me… and we started crossing our fingers as lovers.

Sarita – finally we are out of mom.

Me – looked at her

Sarita – Smiled….

Sarita – I love you papa

Me – I know dear

Sarita – I love you very much papa

She then moved around to become more comfortable. In this way, she gave a good massage of her melons on my left shoulder.

In my left hand I did arrange her hair over her ear and gave some sweet punches her nose and chicks.

She smiled back.

Swapna called us to check if we guys are comfortable. She was happy that at least the vacation is happening.

The flight started taking us, father daughter duo to Goa.

Me – Sarita, I am hoping we will cherish this trip.

Sarita – Sure papa.

Me – but let’s be friends in this trip else we cannot enjoy much.

Sarita – We are friends’ papa… don’t we…

Me – When you call me papa means we are not friends.

Sarita – then what should I call you papa….

Me – lets be friends and you call me as you call your friend

Sarita – I call my friends by name only

Me – exactly, call me with my name only.

Sarita – I cannot papa – I cannot call you by name. It will be bad.

Me – then how we will be friends. Then we are not friends

Sarita – But

Me – no but, you need to call me by my name and only for this trip.

Sarita – hmm …done papa

Me – again you are calling ‘Papa’

Sarita – Sorry papa … oh shit… sorry mu….kesh.

Me – that’s like a good friend.

Me – So, Sarita how are you doing

Sarita – I am going on a vacay with my friend Mukesh

Me – good.

The air hostess came and asked Sarita

Air Hostess – Madam, can I get you something

Sarita – get me an orange juice please and for you Mukesh

Me – I will also go for an orange juice also.

Air Hostess – Ok sir madam

Sarita is doing good in the new rule. I was happy.

Me – Sarita, you are an obedient girl.

Sarita – Yes my darling friend Mukesh. And we both laughed.

Me – Lets us test you that you have really taken me as a friend

Sarita – What now Mukesh

Me – You have to pass the test now

Sarita – what I have to do.

Me – ask me some question as a friend would ask to a friend

Sarita – what is that now papa – sorry Mukesh

Me – you have to prove that I am only your friend and not papa.

Sarita … hmm what to ask …. What to ask.

Me – you have to ask something as you would ask to a friend.

Sarita – Mukesh, do you like orange juice

We both started laughing and I said… it is not a question to a friend.

Me – come on Sarita, you can do this

She thought for a while

Sarita – ok, let me ask this to you Mukesh.

Me – Listening

Sarita – ok… it is friendly question so please don’t mind.

Me – yes don’t worry. I will not mind.

Sarita – Hear is your question Mukesh

Me – I am waiting

Sarita – I have seen mama always choke you with her… you know in her ( she pointed fingers to her boobs) …

Me - I added – boobs

Sarita – Yes yes – you know

Me – Ok

Sarita – the question is, how do you feel about it.

Me – hmm, good questions

Sarita – Now answer it Mukesh

Me – Ok… you know she has really got good boobs….

Sarita - hmm

Me – before you were born, we were really enjoying that. I really liked her melons

Sarita – hmm

Me – with time it has become monotonous and I kind of like and also don’t like now.

Sarita – good Mukesh, looks like you answered it well.

We both laughed.

Me – So now we are friends.

Sarita – No not yet, you have to ask me a question. And it should be a friend asking a question to friend.

Me – Ok… my formula on me … good going Sarita

Sarita – Now ask me.

Me - hmm, ok my friend, you will not mind right.

Sarita – definitely not.

Me - Here is question for you… What are your vitals.

Sarita – come on Mukesh, you know this papa, you only orders inner for me – it is 34-29-36. This is an invalid question. You have to ask something new.

Me – aray – my good question is gone, what do I ask now.

Me – Are you virgin my Friend

Sarita – Off-course I am virgin, have you ever allowed me a sleep over all these days.

Me – really, are you virgin

Sarita – why do you doubt papa

Me – because, because yours are big.

Sarita – you mean my boobs, (pointing fingers to her boobs) that is because of mama genes papa.

Me – ok ok.. sorry

Sarita – it is ok Mukesh, we are friends.

Me – So now we are friends.

Sarita – Sure.

Sarita now hugged me in sitting position so I could feel both of her big melons on my shoulder.

We are now friends. I am very excited about this renewed closeness with my daughter.

I am liking her openness towards me, and looks like we are like minded and we love each other’s company

Sarita – So you like it big is it Mukesh.

Me – What

Sarita – like mama’s big melons

Me – yes dear, I like it big. Your size is also big… I smiled

Sarita – you naughty man….. not that biiiggg

Me – Sorry beta
Sarita – It is ok, in friendship it is ok.

We did lots of chit chat, and could not realize how we passed time and finally we arrived at Goa.

OP
eroticbeats

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
95 XP
The Vacation Day 1:

We arrived and a travel person was waiting for us with Pla card.” Mrs Swapna and Family”

We reached the cab and he said

Taxi Driver – Welcome Mr. & Mrs. Mukesh

Me – I looked at Sarita and she smiled back me.

Me – No No, she is my daughter

Taxi Driver – Ok, My bad sir, please pardon me, you both are actually looking like husband and wife.

Me – it is ok

Sarita – (Was waiting for me to open the door) Hey Mukesh, open door for me

Taxi driver was surprised that my daughter calling me by my name.

Me and Sarita looked at each other and smiled.

Inside the taxi, again Sarita came to her favourite position. She sat on my right side Leaned her head against my right shoulder and she was holding my right hand with both her hands. I am really feeling her boobs good.

She also dozed off in that position. And we reached the destination. Swapna, my wife did book a great private villa for us. I was really excited. A luxury villa for me and my daughter Sarita alone and away from Swapna

The luxury villa was having Private swimming pool and large fences, and no one can see inside from outside. I was really thrilled to see this arrangement. And thanked Swapna for 2 things, blessing me with such a hot daughter Sarita and also sending me with her alone to a private luxury villa to enjoy.

Taxi Driver – Enjoy Mr. & Mrs. Mukesh, your holidays. Sorry Enjoy Mr. Mukesh, You also madam.

He left us alone and we went inside the villa.

I pulled my daughter for a hug as first thing I did as soon as I entered the villa after closing the door. She was like waiting for it. We hugged very tight, and no one was willing to let other go out of arm.

Me – I love you Sarita. I kissed her forehead.

Sarita – I love you papa. Sorry Mukesh

We laughed and parted. We wanted to freshen up and have something to eat. Food was not a problem as the driver delivered food also for us.

I got freshen up first and then went to changing room where our luggage was kept. There was one luggage for me and my daughter. While searching for my boxer I could see my boxer is kept next to my daughter’s designer bras. I smelled her bras and then picked up my boxer.

Sarita came out of bathroom with only towel on. I was in the room. I rushed to hug her, and she waited with open arms. As if she knew I like hugging her after her shower. We hugged very tight. Her towel knot was under her armpit. And while we are in tight hug, we were trying to feel each other’s body. And the knot got opened leaving her back side fully open and towel now being barrier between my open chest and her melons. She did not mind and we continued our tight hug as if we were waiting all these days for this hug. I am now letting my right palm feel all of the naked back, and her naked gaand. I did spend some time on her ass crack. Felt the softness of ass chicks and also hotness of her ass crack. I wanted to insert a finger inside her ass crack but could not gather courage for the same. I thought it will be too fast to do that. With, all these touching, she did not say anything. We finally broke our hug with me giving a fatherly kiss to her forehead. I was very aroused after touching her gaand and getting her so close uninterrupted. While parting she arranged her towel and I could get view of her right boob for fraction of seconds.

Me – oops – like mom like daughter… and smiled

Sarita – getting to know that I am noticing her boobs – Stop this Mukesh – you naughty Men (and she glanced at my hard on)

Me – All men will get naughty when they get such hot girl around

We both laughed…

Sarita – Let me change else you will become naughtier.

Me – Ok dear, remember what your mom said, don’t wear like a granny

I reminded her as I was desperate to see her in hot dress.

Sarita went to changing room, I was waiting to see what she will wear. I was desperately thinking will she wear a full covered dress or something revealing.

And she came out of changing room. What a scene, she came out with just a thin semi-transparent lace top where I can clearly see her poking nipples and I can see the roundness of her boobs. Definitely she was without bra. And down, she wore a small, short, and the material of short-pant was nylon, It is very tight and it was like part of body. It was so short that some part of ass chick was visible from down and also mound position was visible. It was definitely a good treat to my eyes.

Sarita – How is it my papa friend mr Mukesh

Me – I could not say anything, I was just stunned to see her….

Sarita – aye hello, Mukesh what happened, how is it?

Me – simply gorgeous, I would say superb hot, you are looking too sexy in this….

Sarita – really? And she started moving around to show her body.

Me – so you heard your mom, and you ditched your granny dresses.

We both laughed.

I hugged her again. It was brief as I got a video call from Swapna.

We both sat on bed side and I picked the call.

Swapna – I think she was just had a shower and called us, she was wearing a gown but it was open in the middle. So we both could see half of boobs from each one.

Swapna – hey kids how are you

Me – we reached safe darling…

Swapna – let me see what my daughter is wearing ?

I focused the camera to Sarita – shown her from top to bottom.

Swapna – my daughter is looking so cute

(I thought myself – it is cute or hot)

When I was focusing the camera on Sarita’s boobs, …..

Swapna – wait wait hold on…. Good my daughter … you are not wearing any bra at home like mama….

Swapna – See Mukesh, how obedient is my daughter.

Sarita – Thanks mom.

Swapna woke up from laptop and turned to grab some water. When she stood up, me and Sarita could see one side of boob fully and to my surprise the bitch was not wearing her panties also. We both could see her pussy hairs.

We looked at each other at Swapna’s boldness.

Swapna came back to her place

Swapna – Mukesh I don’t think you will miss me there, our daughter is becoming a true carbon copy of myself. (she was meaning boobs now)

So is she meaning that I can have my daughter, this bitch is so open minded that some time I don’t know what she wants?

Wait wait … in the background I think we saw someone.

Me – is someone there at home Swapna

Swpna – ohh I did not tell you. Swapnil reached today sometime back. (Swapnil is Swapna’s younger brother and now studying engineering at a Bangalore college).

This means this lady is naked in front of his younger brother. God save this lady.

Then Swapnil came to camera

Swapnil – Hi Jiju and hi Sarita

Me – Hi Swapnil, how are you

Sarita – How are you uncle.

Swapnil – I am fine, you guys enjoy, I just came to help Didi here as she is having some office work.

I can still see Swapna’s robe is not tied. So this means this bastard Swapnil would be feasting my wife’s and his own sister's body today. And she is not wearing any panty also.

Me – I thought (swapnil is a lucky bastard)

Anyways I need to focus on my daughter today, let that bitch Swapna get fucked, who cares. But I got a doubt that, may be Swapna would have called Swapnil in our absence. This means are they may have planned this.

Thinking about Swapna getting laid by her own brother, I got a hard on….

Swapna – ok kids, you all enjoy, Sarita take care of Mukesh.

We disconnected the call. I got in thinking that how Swapnil will fuck Swapna today. Will he fuck or Swapna has called her to suck her pussy only. Swapna likes her pussy to be sucked and that bitch never shaves there. Whenever I had sucked her, I could get few hairs in my mouth and I like that raw experience. Or maybe they have already fucked and Swapna would have taken a shower after that.

I was lost in all these thoughts and my daughter called me for food.

We had food, I was not able to forget the scene that Swapna was naked in house with her brother around. And wait Swapnil was also on sorts. And Swapnil has developed a good gym body.

We finished our food and did some chit chat. It was afternoon. We were bit tired of journey and took a nap.

At around 5pm, I woke up as my daughter was calling my name

Sarita – hey Mukesh, want to join me in swimming.

Me – Sure my friend

I noticed that she has already changed to a small pair of swim wear. I think this is what Swapna wore during our honeymoon when Swapna size was same as Sarita size now. Swapna was looking very hot as Sarita is looking now in this neon pair swim wears.

Has Swapna sent our daughter to me for second honeymoon. That bitch is a mystery, I could never understand her.

Sarita – Hey Mukesh quickly follow me. I am going to pool.

Sarita – Also grab a cane of beer for both of us.

Me – you will drink? I was surprised as I never saw Sarita taking beer at home

Sarita – Chill papa, I will just try. We are on vacation and she laughed.

Me – Ok dear. And one more thing, lets set another rule.

Sarita – What is that.

Me – No more Papa in this trip. Only Mukesh.

Sarita – ok dear and if I miss it.

Me – There will be penalty imposed on you and you will be punished.

Sarita – Ok Mukesh, it is a deal. And we hugged before we enter to pool. We went hand in hand till the pool. I picked up a cane of beer while leaving the room.

We took a brief shower before entering the pool. Sarita grabbed the beer cane from me and took a sip before running away from me in pool. Water was cool for a warm season and we were enjoying the water. I chased Sarita to grab the cane but she moved to other end. While she was moving away from me, I grabbed her from behind. And in that process I actually grabbed one boob. It was a feast for me. First time in my life I was holding my daughter’s boob. Such nice and shapely boobs and I could imagine her mother in our honeymoon. She had similar boobs.

Me – quickly took off hand and took a sip from the cane. By the time Sarita had finished most part of the beer. As she was taking beer for the first time, she was getting high.

Sarita – This place is fucking very good.

Me – Was very surprised to hear the work “fucking” from Sarita.

Sarita – You are also good fucking papa Mukesh

Me – You are not supposed to call me papa as per rule.

Sarita – Sorry Mukesh

Me – Count 1. This will be for punishing you.

Sarita – what is the punishment Mukesh.

Me – I will tell you later.

The beer cane was over. I got another beer cane. Sarita also took most from it. And now we were not actually swimming. We were just spending time with each other.

Sarita – was a little high.

Sarita – You know Mukesh, you are a fucking nice guy. My mother, that bitch is really lucky getting you.

Mukesh – I think we should move inside house.

We were hugging in the pool and she was all over me. I was completely holding her from ass.

Sarita – Listen Mukesh, you are a fucking good guy, (she started repeating herself), how do you spend time with that bitch with gigantic boobs

Mukesh – they are not gigantic; they are just little bigger than yours.

Sarita – Ha ha … little only is it ,… you bastard… So you like crushing yourself in between those boobs. She was high,

Me – I think we should go inside.

Sarita – you bastard, why do you always put your head between her boobs, like this… and she pulled in her head in between her boobs.

First time I am feeling her boobs. Though it is over the small bikini top. She was choking me and loudly. She kept on pulling me to her boobs.

Me – Lets move inside dear

Sarita – you are a good man, I like you Mukesh. And she started kissing me. I know she was high but I got excited and I also started kissing her. In all these years, I was eyeing my beautiful daughter and finally got lucky to kiss her.

She was very wildly kissing me. After a good 10 mins of desperate kissing, we stopped. I picked her up on to my lap and we moved inside house. We had some light salad and changed into sleep clothes.

Sarita was repeating herself as she was high. We slept in same bed. Though I was having all opportunity to have her. But I did not want to do it as it will not be good when she is high.

OP
eroticbeats

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
95 XP
Vacation Day 2

I woke up with large hard on as I was sleeping holding my beautiful daughter. My hard lund was pressed against big ass of my daughter. Since I was very hard I crushed sometime against her ass. While crushing my hard-on on to her ass, I woke her up.

Me – Darling, it is 9am in the morning, let’s wake up.

Sarita – Papa, please give me some time.

Me – Again Papa … ok ok it is ok - you can tell me papa… I am liking it.

Sarita – Sorry Mukesh, ok papa give me few more mins

Me – Mistake count 2.

Sarita – ok Mukesh, punish me however you want.

Me – yes, you are a naughty girl, you need to be punished ha ha ha…

I laughed and went to bathroom. After freshening up, I again woke up Sarita and she also got ready.

I was waiting for her outside the bathroom. As soon as she came out with just a towel around her, I was waiting to hug her. She knew that I was waiting there to hug her. she came and hugged me tight. We hugged for some time. And I moved my hand to my favourite place, under her towel to caress her ass. I did squeeze one of ass cheeks this time. Oh, what a beautiful erotic feeling. She did not say anything, but she looked at me

Sarita – Papa, I did say something wrong about mama yesterday right

Me – hmm… what wrong.

Sarita – Yes papa, what did I say.

I still did not move my hand. I was caressing her naked ass cheeks. (Knowing that she is not resisting, I started pressing her bare ass chicks one after another, I started breathing fast out of excitations)

Me – You said her that she is a bitch with gigantic boobs.

Sarita – did I say so. Sorry Papa

Me – it is ok Sarita, she is a bitch with big melons. (I smiled while feeling her ass chick)

Sarita – really, you believe that, you know I always knew that. She is a bit overpowering to you and which I don’t like.

I was still caressing her naked ass and now I moved to ass crack. Tried inserting a finger into ass crack. It reached a bit down and I could feel bit of hair. So my daughter also like keeping her cunt hairy. I was excited as I like hairy raw cunt.

Me – yes I also don’t like that. But you know she is very caring and gave me a good beautiful daughter.

I have a finger now on her hot ass hole. I started massaging her ass hole with one finger.

Sarita – Thanks Papa for such nice loving father.

Me – Anytime my dear.

I tried entering a finger to her ass hole as I was very hot with this hugging and touching her bare hot gaand.

Sarita – (knowing my intention and realising what I am going to do) you naughty man, and she gave a small kiss on my lips and parted away.

I was very hard and started following her and grabbed her from behind. And pushed my hard on to her and crushed my boxer clad lund on her towel covered ass.

Sarita – wait you naughty fellow, let me wear something.

I turned her face to a side and kissed her lips while pressing my hard-on to her gaand.

Then with a smiling look, she went into the changing room.

I was waiting eagerly in-front of the changing room. Anticipating on what she will wear today. Wanted to see more of her flesh today. I was praying god – please god ask her to wear a dress where I can see her melons and gaand. And finally she came out.

And what is she wearing, oh my god – you have listened my prayers, I cannot believe my luck and eyes. She was wearing a white thin shirt with front open. Where top 3 buttons were open, and I could see most part of her boobs. Though nipple was not visible, but I could see both nipples poking to the thin white shirt. When I looked down, is she not wearing anything below.

Me – Sarita are you naked below…..?

Sarita – Come on Papa, panty is on…

And she pulled up the shirt for a while and flashed her panty, actually it was not a panty, it was a body color G-string. When she turned around I could not trace any portion of the panty in the back side except a small lace in the waist area. Her full ass was exposed. A very smooth and clean full round white gaand was in front of me.

I could not believe my luck. She was looking ravishingly hot in that outfit. I was tempting to go and grab her, and fuck her right then and there, but I controlled myself.

Sarita – Papa …, how do I look.

Me – you look very sexy my daughter friend.

Sarita – Mukesh….

We hugged again…. While hugging I moved my hand around her ass chicks and this time I could not control but grabbed them very tightly.

Sarita – Naughty Papa and she kissed on my lips. we got into a desperate kissing, I entered my tongue into her and started swallowing her tongue. We both were enjoying hot desperate kissing and I started feeling that my daughter is getting excited as she started hugging me really tight. But then, the phone rang. We had to separate ourselves.

Swapna was calling for a video chat. I got annoyed looking at the phone screen

Sarita – Bitch….

Me – Looked at Sarita and smiled …. And I added to her sentence … with gigantic boobs.

We both smiled and I picked video call from Swapna.

Swapna – hey kids, you guys settled..

I saw Swapna is very casual in dressing, she is wearing something for sake of wearing only. A small loose night gown where you can see everything on the top.

Me – what are you wearing Swapna

Swapna – I am at home Mukesh, my home …. I can wear anything. And she laughed…

Me – but your younger brother is around…

Swapna – as if he has not seen me or I have not seen him… you know this guy has become a monster now…. She then called Swapnil.

Swapna – Hey bro come here.. greet your jiju.

Swapnil showed up.

Swapnil – Hey jiju how are you doing…

Me – I am fine…. All good at home?

Swapna – this guy has become a monster now… and she pulled Swapnil’s head and crushed between her melons.

We both looked at each other…

I anyways never said anything to Swapna. I go by her wish and she knows also I will not resist on whatever she do. She is bit open minded because of that.

Swapna – what my darling daughter is wearing today…

I showed her by focussing camera on Sarita from top to bottom.

Swapna – great going guys…. Mukesh your daughter is looking very hot…. Be careful ( and she laughed)

Swapnil – Wah Sarita, you are looking gorgeous.

Knowing that Swapnil is staring at my beautiful daughter, I changed the focus of camera to me.

Me – you mom and daughter has vowed saying you will not wear bra is it.

Swapna – ha ha ha – that is correct. Why to cage those beauties my dear.

Swapna – at least Sarita is with panty…. Ha ha ha

Me – you mean you are without panty….

Swapna – I was about to wear but this monster said, I am looking good without panty… so I dropped the plan.

Me – Swapnil said you not to wear panty is it…

Swapna – you know this guy is a monster now.. ha ha ha. Am I not wearing panty Mukesh

Swapnil was smiling listening to this.

She stood up and now camera is focusing on her hair clad mound. And she turned around to show her bare ass. I could see Swanil is gazing at the mound and ass sitting next to her.

Me – I don’t know what is happening around me…. My wife is siting with her younger brother without panties and on his request and smashing his head on her tits in my house. Though I was getting irritated a bit but still I was getting excited thinking all these.

Me – ok ok good good. You guys take care.

Swapna – bye kids

We ended the call and I looked at Sarita

Sarita – that bitch looks like enjoying in our absence.

Me – I think so, how she can be naked in front of her own brother…

Sarita – it is ok papa, lets not spoil our holiday for that bitch.

Me – True… but again papa…. I said you need to be punished for saying papa and I have counted you have said 6 times so far.

Sarita – I am sorry Papa… and she smiled

Me – I will have to punish now

Sarita – I am ready Papa, do whatever you want to do.

Me – It will be a real punishment you know…

Sarita – and what is it.

Me – every time you say papa you will be spanked for a min. Means now you have said 6 times papa and I will spank you for 6 mins continuously.

Sarita – you mean you will slap my naked ass for good 6 mins. This will pain me. This is not fare

Me – No no – it is the rule and we have to follow.

Sarita – Ok Papa go on and she leaned on bed. She raised and exposed her gaand.

Me – Spread your legs a bit dear.

Sarita – Here you go.. she spread her legs a bit.

Now I can see two round white gaand fully exposed to me. I also can see her mound covered with a triangular cloth of G-String. And it is hardly covering her ass hole.

Sarita – Come on Papa, what you are staring at,… Spank me – I am your dirty daughter. And she shaken her ass a bit and flesh on ass chicks became like a wave.

The ass chicks were so fair with smooth skin, I was on cloud nine.

Me – One more thing darling.

Sarita – what is that again

Me – Spanking comes along with some bad languages.

Sarita – bad languages mean?

Me – Mean I will scold you using bad languages while spanking.

Sarita – ok… I am in … it will be exciting

Me -I started touching her ass chick, moved my palm around whole ass roundness

Sarita – spank Papa, what the hell you are doing….

Me – wait bitch ….. I will spank you hard…. Thad.. I spanked one ass chick very hard…

Sarita – aaah fucking Mukesh – yes do it – I am a naughty girl. I am a naughty bitch

Me – started using some local language dirty words to add to fun….

Me – Saali kuti (bitch dog)… you need to be punished…. Thad Thad

Sarita – aah aah, No papa, I am your naughty daughter, punish me

Me - Saali chodokkad ladki (fucking lady)– you dirty woman… thad thad… thad

Sarita – Sala harami (you bastard) …. Stop it …. It is paining.

I was surprised to hear that my daughter is using raw local language ugly wordings…

I gave a small kiss on top of ass hole and said

Me – go on kuti… good progress, then - thad thad

Sarita – stop it haarami (bastard) mukesh … how much you will punish your daughter

Me – 1 more min you bitch

Sarita – Harami – make it fast…

I then started squeezing her ass in one hand and stared spanking in other palm.

Me – you sexy prostitute – you need punishment – thad thad

Sarita – ohh gaandu – stop it now…

Me – thad thad thad

Whole of white gaand has become red with all my finger marks.

I then started kissing all over her gaand, was kissing one gaand while squeezing another gaand.

Sarita – Ohh papa, It feels soothing after your ruthless spanking.

I started kissing her gaad desperately. A beautiful smooth which has become red with my finger marks, and sarita started moving her gaand in excitation.

Sarita – ohh Papa, you mother fucker….

Me – I am a daughter fucker you sexy

My daughter Sarita was getting excited by my kisses on her ass chicks… I got encouraged and thought of taking a step more.

I pushed my head between her ass chicks and started sniffing.

Sarita – you fucking Mukesh, that feels good. Please suck me there papa

I pushed aside the string on her ass chicks and put my tongue on her ass hole. I think it was too much for her and she shivered.

Sarita – ohh my fucking father do it… it is feeling too good.

I started licking the asshole and started kissing there and entered my tongue to it. What a feeling and tasty buttery my daughters butt hole. I was already in heaven.

Sarita – Started moaning .. ahh papa … aa Mukesh … you bastard.

I pulled down her G string in one go… and she is now fully naked down now. She was still facing down, kneeled and exposing her big ass.

I again pushed my head inside her ass crack. What a beautiful experience. Smell of her body, buttery taste of her ass crack and I was on cloud 9. While licking her ass all around I extended my hand to grab her milk melons, which was now hanging firmly and moving with her moves. I started squeezing them gently.

I started moving down from ass hole and licking all through to her bottom of beautiful pussy. As soon as my tongue touched my daughter’s beautiful pussy at lower end, she got a shock. May be 1st time in her life a tongue is touching her in that area.

She shivered again and could not control the excitation more. She turned around now , sleeping on back and facing on to up, she opened her legs wide so that I could see her pussy clearly for the first time in my life.

Wah – it was so beautiful, sexy and what not. I have not seen such a hot pussy in my life. It is fully white except the pussy lips which were bit darker side of pink, it was a virgin pussy to my eye feast. Small and clean light brown hairs have grown around her sexy pussy and it was making it look like a piece of art.

Sarita – what are you waiting for mother fucker.. come and suck my pussy.

And she opened her pussy lips now with her fingers.

My daughter lying naked in bed now and inviting me to suck her pussy and calling me as a ‘Mother-fucker’, what a moment for me. I was like waiting for this moment all through my life and I jumped into her pussy area.

Me – Sweet darling, I will eat your pussy now…

I started desperately kissing my daughter’s pussy. Started kissing lip by lip, sometime left lip and then moved to right lip of her pussy. I was feeling like I am kissing rose petals while kissing petals of her pussy. With a deeper pink and small hairs, it was making me feel like a half developed rose flower.

Sarita – (pulling my hairs) – ohh… hmm papa…. Fucking Mukesh…. Mother fucker Mukesh…. Suck it … it feels so good… I never felt so good in my life.

I started exploring inside area of her pussy lips with my tongue. Started inserting my tongue inside her pussy. She started watering as I can see a small stream of honey started oozing out of her pussy and before it could fall on bed, I swallowed them from the area between pussy hole and but hole. It was tasting like nectar to me.

Sarita – Ohh papa… it is feeling so great, keep doing it.

Now while kissing her pussy, and playing with her pussy with my tongue, I was holding her both thighs and squeezing them hard. They were so soft and hairless. I also kissed her thigh areas near to her pussy. She was again pulling my head to her pussy and trying to chock me there.

Sarita – Bastard Mukesh focus here you mother fucker….

I again started kissing and licking her pussy and moved my hand from thighs to her melons under the white shirt.

I started squeezing them and also started playing with her nipples with finger.

She became even more excited and started pulling my hairs and pushing her mound to my mouth. She was becoming restless and now she is pressing my head with her thighs and I am pressing her boobs under the shirt furiously.

Sarita – ohh fuck….something started happening in my pussy.

I think she was about to orgasm.

Then her body twisted and I could see that a spray of pussy nectars coming out of her beautiful pussy as volcanic eruption.

Immediately, she turned around, she was in a different feeling. She took hers knees to her chin and trying to close herself and wanted to enjoy this first experience of orgasm.

Her face showed a different satisfaction sign.

I was happy looking at my daughter so satisfied.

OP
eroticbeats

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
95 XP
Next….

It was an awesome experience for me and my daughter Sarita. It was too much to digest on what happened between us. I just gave my daughter a great orgasm. May the the first orgasm of her life. And she was so satisfied that she is now sleeping like a baby.

I looked at her. What a beautiful maal. Her gaand was naked and she was sleeping in a cosy position. I just drank her nectar from her most beautiful delta. It tasted heavenly. I looked at her gaand was still wet with her nectars. It flowed for sometime after her orgasm.

I let her sleep and feel satisfaction for sometime.

Our afternoon was not eventful, my daughter was not looking into my eyes after the event. I tried asking her some questions like “what we will eat” but she gave me short answers to all questions.

I started feeling guilty, thinking that may be I did cross the line. I started spending my time at balcony and reading some magazines.

Time was not passing, I was trying all ways to have some conversation with my daughter but she was not extending any conversation.

In the evening, we both were sipping tea in balcony area. Then Swapna video call rang in my mobile. I picked.

Swapna - What’s up kids.

Me - We are just having tea Swapna.

Swapna - All well, you guys are sounding low.

Me - nothing Swapna, just may be we rested a lot. (I lied)

Me - Whats up at your side.

Swapna - nothing just relaxing. I had a big night-out yesterday for office and today I took off. (All these time video was focused to her face only) I noticed she is under blanket.

Me - Good, so may be you got a good deserving sleep.

Swapna - Yes yes tried to, but your saala Swapnil is disturbed few times.

Me - where is Swapnil.

Swapna - (lifted the blanket)

What I am seeing. My wife is naked inside the blanket. I could see her gigantic boobs and on right boob, Swapnil hand is placed. That bastard is sleeping also naked next to her.

Me - Is Swapnil sleeping with you in our bedroom.

Swapna - Yes, this monster is not letting me rest. (She woke up Swapnil)

But that bastard, even after knowing that he is on video call, not taking hand off my wife’s boobs.

Swapnil - Hi jiju, i was just giving company to didi. (I know what kind of company you are giving)

I was sure they both would have fucked may times today. I don’t know if Swapna is wearing anything down. Anyways, I was excited seeing my wife’s boob was pressed by her brother infront-of me. Sarita also saw that but she was not giving any expressions today. We both were dull and Swapna noticed.

Swapna - what happened to you kids. You are not enjoying your holiday.

Me - No, nothing, it is ok.

Swapna - Mukesh, are you taking care of our daughter at Goa.

Me - Off-course, my dear.

Swapna - The why she is not smiling.

Sarita - finally spoke - I am fine mom. I just took bit of rest.

Swapna - is Mukesh taking care of you. ( I don’t know what she meant)

Sarita - Yes mom, papa is taking care.

Swapna - is he friendly to you.

Sarita - Off-course mom.

Swapna - OK then kids, I want to see you kissing in-front of me now.

Sarita - No mom, don’t start again.

Swapna - I insist or else I will think that you guys have some issues.

Me and Sarita did not have any option. Sarita looked at me and I looked at her. This is for first time our eyes met. She suddenly bent her head down.

Swapna - Quick kids.

I had to take the initiative to break the ice. In one hand I was holding the phone and in other hand I moved toward the neck of Sarita, lifted her face. She looked at me and gave a small tiny smile. This small smile was good enough for me. I got the courage to move forward. She also came forward. We came closure and our lips met. Initially it was a dry touch but we could not stop there. We slowly moved our lips around for briefly and we parted away.

Swapna - hey kids, this was very brief. As if you guys are doing for sake of it.

Me - come-on Swapna it is ok.

Swapna - No it is not ok. I will show you how to kiss. (She kept the phone on bed lamp table so that we could get a good view of bed)

Now she pulled up head of Swapnil, now that bitch started kissing her brother in-front of us. Like two lovers. Both of them were naked on top, I could see only top as bottom part was under blanket. Swapna was giving a desperate and passionate kiss to her brother. Swapna’s naked boob was meeting Swapnil toned chest. He was a real match for her gigantic boobs. He was crushing her in a tight hug and I can see his large biceps and around her body. Swapnil now started entering his tongue in Swapna’s mouth and both were desperately kissing, as if no one is looking at them.

Now I could see that Swapnil started pressing Swapna’s naked boobs in-front of us and Swapna got excited. Both were still kissing and no sign to break the kiss. As Swapna got heated with all this actions from Swapnil, she moved to sit on his lap. Now her lower part came out of blanket. What is this bitch, she is also naked down, not wearing anything below. Now she sat naked on her brother’s lap while kissing him desperately.

Me and Sarita got shocked. Her mother and my wife now sitting on her brother lap fully naked and desperately kissing him. Her brother with his muscle toned body, groping my wife and his elder sister’s boobs in-front of me. This was too exciting for me and my daughter. My daughter was also excited by looking at her bitch mother. How her hunk uncle is pleasuring her bitch sexy mother with gigantic boobs in-front of her. Now blanket is gone and we could see that Swapnil is also fully naked. And his manhood is fully erect and getting pressed against my wife’s belly. She was now holding her Lund in her left hand while desperately kissing. Swapnil had a good well developed muscular lund which Swapna was now moving her hand around. I was shocked to see Swapna's daring, she is not scared to do all these dirty stuffs in-front of me. Anyways, who cares, I am really enjoying the scene.

With all these actions, now Swapnil got excited, he could not take it any further and was really excited by the constant messaging of his lund and kissing by my wife. We both could see that he inserted his big muscular lund quickly in her sister’s hairy pussy. But my wife resisted (thank got at least they will not fuck in-front of us, at least she has that decency left) and pulled out his shaft from her pussy. His Lund was now shining with his elder sisters pussy juices. I think that bitch was very excited and her juices were flowing. Sarita’s eyes were glued to her uncles shaft. I don’t think she had seen such a big muscular Lund in her life.

Swapna - he he he - don’t fuck me Swapnil infront of my husband and daughter and she started laughing. Did you see Mukesh, I was telling you right this guys has become an uncontrollable monster.

Me - hmm I see that.

Swapna - See Mukesh and Sarita, my kids, this is how you should kiss. It should be a desperate ones. I don’t think I can teach you anything more than this.

We both looked at each other and smiled. I was happy that my daughters mood is becoming fine now. Now Swapna was looking towards the camera and Swanil was sitting behind her. Actually Swapna was sitting on his brother’s lap and Swapnil was still grooming her both boobs using his both hands.

Swapna - Now kids, you have to try like we did. Just kiss part please ha ha ha (Swapna laughed) while Swapnil was playing with her body from behind.

Me - you mean you wants me to kiss our daughter like you did with your brother now….

Swapna - yes dear,

Me - no no - not possible (I was just being dramatic)

Swapna - it is easy dear, our daughter is beautiful and sexy and you will like, I bet you. What do you say Sarita

Sarita - No mom - I am can not do…. It will not be right also I don’t know how to do this

Swapna - don’t worry dear, your father will teach you…

Me - are you sure Swapna, you want me to kiss our daughter

Swapna - I am absolutely sure… go for it .. me and this monster both of us want to see, how you are going to kiss your own daughter….

Me - Are you sure…

Swapna - yep beta

I looked at Sarita, she was smiling now… a naughty one… I was already hot looking at my wife being bitchy with her own brother and both of them playing with each other in-front of me. Sarita was also very excited looking at her mama naked and why not that hunk is having a good hard rod.

It was a good chance for both of us to be intimate officially. Swapna would not have guessed that his innocent looking husband has already sucked her daughters beautiful pussy.

Now I want to take this opportunity to kiss my daughter in-front of my wife. I proceeded towards my daughter. I keep the phone on a table so that my wife can see us kissing clearly.

Swapnil - You can do it Jiju …. Go on - she was shouting while fondling my wife over video chat.

I pulled my daughter Sarita towards me and I was sitting on an armless chair. I pulled Sarita to my lap. She also hesitantly sat on my lap.

Swapna - Come-on my daughter, yes do it.

Then without waiting further, I grabbed my daughters face towards me and started passionately kissing my daughter. Mu daughter started kissing me back very passionately. Our tongues met and we were glued to each other like lovers. The giggling sound of my wife and his brother started fading away was we both focusing on feeling each other and I immersed myself in a loving kiss with my daughter. I was diving myself into that love aromatic feeling and did not care that my wife would be watching. Why should I mind, when that bitch can fuck his own brother in-front of me.

After a good 5 mins smooching, I was alerted that I am being looked at so we departed.

Swapna - not bad kids…. Good try

Me - thanks Swapna for being a good teacher… we all laughed.

Sarita was still on my lap and I was hugging her and her boobs were next to my face. And Swapna on other side was still playing with his sisters boob from behind.

We 4 were in a jolly mood now.

Swapna - you know Mukesh, I am missing you…. You were very gentle to me and this beast, my dear darling brother is very rough. And he is hardly allowing me to sleep.

Me - you enjoy Swapna, yes I know now why you were saying that Swapnil is a beast.

First time I was officially allowing my wife to fuck his own brother.

Swapna - thanks dear for being so open minded. I always loved you for that. Please tell Swapnil to be gentle with me.

Me and Sarita laughed.

Me - Hey sale Saab Swapil …. Be gentle yaar to my loving wife… my only wife…

Sarita - ha ha ha

We all laughed

Swapnil - don’t worry juju, I will fuck your wife slowly…

We all laughed ….

Me - ok darling, go on.. enjoy with your brother…..

Swapna - Ok dear, really thank you… btw don’t be high and dry, enjoy your sweet daughter. Ha ha…

We all laughed. I was now very excited, what will happen now, with official permission to fuck my daughter. ….

To be continued.

OP
eroticbeats

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
95 XP
Next:

The call got over and I was experiencing a new level of excitement. I want to proceed for my next steps but wanted to take calculative steps.

It was in a warm afternoon and Sarita wanted to hit the pool to cool off. Her mood was surprisingly good. She was giving me a naughtiest look.

She changed into her swimming dress, which was way too much revealing which was forced me to squeeze my shaft as it started again reacting seeing her. She noticed that I gave a naughty smile.

She jumped into the pool and I was watching her from outside bench. She started swimming and I was feasting my eyes with her beautiful body and wet boobs getting into shape under the swimming top.

Sarita - Papa, will you join me or happy seeing only… ha ha

Me - will join you dear give me a sec (Swapna was calling me on phone)

I picked Swapna’s call.

Me - hello dear…. All well.

Swapna - Thanks dear,… I really wants to thank you for your support.

Me - Why what happened

Swapna - See the openness you have, you allowed me to enjoy with other men. This is the greatest support I have got.

Me - Oh that, you know Swapna, I always loved you and I want you enjoy all the things in your life. I will alway love you.

Swapna - Thanks a dear, you have a big heart and I don’t have enough words to praise you.

Swapna was really happy on me and I can sense her emotions.

Swapna - hey listen Mukesh, I want to ask you something.

Me - What is it dear

Swapna - Swapnil want to try something new today.

Me - What is that?

Swapna - He wants to fuck me from behind.

Me - behind means… doggy is it?

Swapna - No No - that we have done many times, this time he wants to fuck my asshole. You know we never did it. I don’t know how it will be, I heard it will be bit painful. So wanted you to suggest me.

I was surprised by the boldness of my wife Swapna. She wants to get my suggestion so that she can take her brothers tool in her asshole. What a day. Anyways I keept myself composed.

Me - Hey Swapna, do not do something that will pain you. What is wrong in conventional pose of fucking. You enjoy that also.

Swapna - I know dear, you know Swapnil, he has given me so much, he did whatever I said him to do, sucking my pussy many times a day, he sucked my asshole whenever I said him, he helped me bathing, massaged me full body everyday. Fucked me many times in the night. He never said me no for anything. I don’t want to break his heart.

Me - I understand, looked like you have really enjoyed in my absence. And your brother is a real fuck buddy.

Swapna - Yes dear, I also want you to enjoy.

Me - Me… how I can enjoy like you….

Swapna - Mukesh, don’t be fool ok….. you know what I mean. You can be with your daughter.

Me - what do you mean by be with your daughter…

Swapna - you fool kid, then listen … if you want to hear it directly from a daughter’s mother… you should fuck your daughter Sarita.

it was too direct words from my wife and was bit hard to believe that my wife is asking me to fuck her daughter.

Me - Are you serious Swapna, do you really mean it.

Swapna - Listen Mukesh, do you find Sarita beautiful.

Me - Definitely she is the most beautiful girl I have seen.

Swapna - Most beautiful …. Ahh…. Now I am not beautiful is it…. Ha ha ha

Me - not like that dear…. You know what I mean

Swapna - ok ok… do you find her sexy

Me - yes… she is for sure sexy

Swapna - what do you like in her

Me - hmm …. I like many things….

Swapna - tell me dear… don’t shy, I am the best fiend of yours and will alway want you to be happy.

Me - her boobs, sexy thighs etc

Swapna - Good, you are opening up, is her boobs better than me?

Me - come on Swapna - don’t compare yourself with your daughter, you know how I like your boobs, they are the rare breeds. ha ha

Swapna - ok ok… do you like to suck your daughters boobs.

She was now even more direct.

Me - hmm - may be.

Swapna - hey kid, I am talking direct and you please answer me direct. Do you want to suck your daughter’s boobs or not?

Me - Ok… then…. Yes I would like to.

Swapna - then done… you go for it and go slowly and then get her to fuck.

Me - are you serious, can I fuck our daughter and you will not mind.

Swapna - look Mukesh, I am fucking my brother openly and you allowed me, why do I brother if you fuck other girls.

Me - she is not any other girls, she is our beautiful innocent daughter.

Swapna - Mukesh, she is innocent for sure, but I bet you, she will behave like a bitch under you once fucked… so think of her as another bitch like me, and fuck her,… go for it.

Me - hmmm ok … but what if she does not like this.

Swapna - he she don’t agree to your proceeds, I will talk to her and convince. I am sure, she likes you, I have seen her here and I am sure she will like to be fucked. After all she has my genes. Ha Ha

Me - Ha ha… you are funny my dear.

Swapna - by the way, you did not suggest me on my question.

Me - which question.

Swapna - I think you are in mood to fuck our daughter and forgetting everything else. I asked you to suggest on how I can take my brother big Lund in my gaand. Is the question clear.

Me - Ohh that one

Swapna - Yes, please guide me.

Me - Ok, I think you should try with vaseline, apply on your asshole as well as on his shaft. Lubricate it good before entering.

Swapna - Ok I will

Me - also don’t try full in one go, go slow.

Swapna - Ok, will I enjoy this.

Me - You will enjoy my bitch ha ha

Swapna - ha ha - you are becoming naughtier my daughter fucker. Ha ha

Me - ok go and enjoy your brother and allow me to enjoy my daughter… if we talk always then when I will spend time with your daughter.

Swapna - ha ha my despo …. Go on… and update me how your are progressing.

We disconnected the call.

I was even more satisfied with the conversation, it was like getting a green card to enter USA.

I looked at my daughter now, she was enjoying her swimming. I called her

Me - He sexy, what is up

Sarita - hey papa, what are you doing, are you not joining me

Me - I will for sure my sexy daughter.

Sarita - Who was on the call.

Me - your mother dear

Sarita displayed her anger a bit

Sarita - You want to be always with that bitch, and you don’t love me

Me - not like that my dear. I love you so much

Sarita - I know you don’t love me.

Me - How can I not love my sexy daughter.

Sarita - You are in love with that Bitch … who is enjoying in your absence.

Me - but that bitch is your mother.

Sarita - then go to that bitch, why you are with me.

Me - do not get upset my dear… I love you…

Sarita - hmm… she started showing anger towards me.

Before things go out of hand, and I deprived of chances to have fun with my daughter, I plunged into pool with just an underwear.

I came close to Sarita, she was looking other side, as if she is not happy with me. I went near to her and hugged her from behind in water. She released herself and moved aside.

Sarita - Go to that bitch and hug her … who am I to you.

Me - Please Sarita, do not get upset… I love you so much.

Still things were not right. I wanted to make the wether right and favourable to me.

Me - You know Sarita, you are a very beautiful, sweet and sexy daughter.

Sarita - Rally, I don’t think so, else why you would be talking to your wife instead of spending time with me.

Me - this is the matter, my daughter is not happy because I was talking to her mother. Ok, I will not talk to her… happy..

Sarita - not happy…. Hmm

I slowly moved towards her, she was still angry or showing as angry. I came close to her and kissed her on her lips.

She gave a small smile. I know things are changing now. Again I went to her and squeezed her boobs. She started smiling and ran after me

Me - You naughty papa…. Wait

She came running near me, I was running away from her in pool but she could reach near me ..

Sarita - where you will go, you naughty man…. Wait will teach you a lesson for squeezing your daughters boobs.

Me - is it…. Ha ha ..

And I again squeezed both boobs…. She suddenly did an unbelievable thing which I never imagined that she will do. She grabbed my Lund on the top of my underwear which was already hard and big, and squeezed it very hard. It pained also a little to me.

Me - you naughty girl, you are squeezing your fathers penis.

Sarita - ha ha - that was the punishment for you touching my boobs without permission.

Me - Ok, leave my penis now, it is paining you mad girl. I will take permission next time.

Sarita - Ha ha… (released my penis) now you know what your daughter can do….

Me - Ok girl…. You win…

Sarita - by the way papa, your is big… how mother takes it.

Me - What …..

Sarita - Your penis is big….

Me - is it… do you want to touch it again…..

Sarita - sure papa, can I….

Me - Sure…. Go ahead….

Sarita started holding my penis again on top of my underwear. It became even harder with soft touch of my daughter’s hand…. I was on the side of the pool and closed my eyes out of excitation.

She started massaging my penis on top of inner. I was excited, Sarita was smiling.

Me - ohh my darling it is feeling very nice.

I pulled down my underwear and put her soft hands on top of my rod which was throbbing hard now.

She was now feeling my naked shaft using her hand and started moving her hand up down. I was in heaven as my daughter’s soft hands was trying to give me a blow job.

She started pressing my Lund bit harder while massaging it and moving both hands up and down.

I could not take it anymore, I was very excited. I pulled her near to me and started kissing her on lips. She also responded well as if she was waiting to be kissed. She was still holding my rod while kissing me. I was desperately kissing her. I pulled her near me for a close hug while kissing her. Now we were hugging and kissing each other in pool. I was fully naked with my daughter and my daughter was only with her small swimming dress. She was in a mood now and we both wanted to be one entity and was trying to have a passionate hug and kiss. We were in no mood to break the kiss but suddenly my phone rang.

It was call from caretaker to check what we want to have for dinner.

We both broke our kiss. I looked at her and we both were smiling at each other.

Me - I love you Sarita.

Sarita - I love you very much papa.

We went out of pool now and I called back the caretaker to arrange for food.

I dried my daughters body, hair with a dry towel and wrapped it around her and we want inside. We changed to comfortable wearing. Off-course, Sarita did not wear bra or panty. She just put a robe around her. We sat cosily in a sofa and started sipping juice.

Then I got few WhatsApp notifications on my mobile. We both checked to find who messaged me now. We thought may be caretaker is checking something with us. But when checked notifications, it was my wife Swapna messages. Then I opened the messages to see what it is. To my surprise, Swapna has posted few photos. We both opened messages to check what it is. oh my god, my wife has shared few intimate photos with her brother.
First one was a selfie of Swapnil kissing my wife, this selfie was clicked by my wife.
2nd one was Swapna taking a selfie while her brother sucking her boobs. Swapna was as if feeding her brother her boob while taking selfie.
3rd one was a photo taken by my wife where I can see both boobs of her pointing up and Swapnil is making her face by pointing his tongue toward her boobs.
But fourth one was too much, I could see this photo was captured by Swapnil where my wife is full naked siting below and holding Swapnil’s Lund in one hand and touching the tip of his penis with her tongue.

These were too hot photos for both of us to handle. We looked at each other.

Sarita - Look papa, how is your bitch wife is enjoying while we are away.

Me - yes, Swapna looks like she is in 2nd honeymoon with his brother.

We both laughed…. And Sarita said

Sarita - and still you are behind the bitch….

Me - no… now I am behind my daughter and not after my bitch wife.

Sarita … really ..

Me - yes my dear.. I want to love you and only you…..

Sarita - then why you are sitting on couch jobless. Do some job please….

Then what Sarita did next was beyond my imagination… and beyond words…. It came to me as a surprise.

Members

Threads

Back