0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
95 XP
Chapter- 4

I sat there, my eyes wide in amazement as the young guy took a leisurely stroke along the substantial length of his steely cock, causing the wet red eye at the tip to glisten as a surge of pre-cum pulsed to the surface. “Oh my God…” I said to myself, wondering what was happening right in front of me, I finally was able to pull my eyes away from the lewd spectacle and turned to Javed, as if seeking his help “What? What’s going on?” “We just want you to see what those girls have done…we thought…we thought maybe you could just give Nasim…you know…a hand…help him out a little bit… so he doesn’t feel frustrated…and especially so he doesn’t get angry…” Javed flicked his head towards the stairs once more, his intent obvious. I gulped, but found myself drawn to the spellbinding cock mere inches away from me. My eyes turned back as Nasim took a step closer, his hand still slowly stroking back and forth, the dewy drop of pre-cum was growing and it started to distend downwards, dangling from the tip of his throbbing cock. “Just help him out a little…Ms. Reema…you can see what a bad way he’s in…I’m sure if you just…you know…use your hand…it’ll only take a minute or two…” Javed said that soft lulling tone in his voice again, I was torn I knew in my heart I should tell them to leave immediately to get the hell out of my house, but part of me was fearful of how they might respond-what they might do to Samir…maybe not today…maybe not tomorrow...

The thought of what these guys might do to my brother Samir made me shudder, but another part of me was well… sinfully aroused. I couldn’t deny that itchy tingling between my legs as I stared at Nasim’s cock, the young powerful slab of meat throbbing just inches away. I could smell it, it wasn’t the dirty smell of a sweaty boy-it was the alluring earthy fragrance of a grown man’s powerful cock. I hadn’t expected it but it had been so long since I’d been with a man that I found the scent intoxicating, it was reaching into my senses and setting me afire with every breath it sent a pulsing rush of blood right to my needy cunt. I finally turned my gaze back to Javed, and knew behind my warm brown eyes he could see the dilemma I was having, the angles and devils battling within me. I reached a decision and said “Okay…but just this one time… all right?” “Of course…like I said Me. Reema…we hate to bother you…we wouldn’t expect anything more…” Javed quickly replied as he slowly shook his head from side to side. “Right guys?” Basim nodded in agreement while Nasim looked down at me, his eyes pleading with me “Please Ms. Reema…would you help me…I really need to get off… I feel so backed up that my balls are just killing me…” Too dumbstruck by what I was going to do to even speak, I reached forward tentatively, my slender fingers reaching towards the pulsing column of flesh, my pink nails looking teasingly sinful as they got closer to the throbbing shaft. 

Nasim had stopped stroking it and removed his hand totally, but the thrusting shaft lifted skyward at a sharp angle, bobbing enticingly with each beat of his young heart. I could feel the heat of it as my fingers got close and then I slid them around the centre of the shaft, closing my hand over the stiff throbbing cock. Like always when my fingers closed around a hard cock, I was amazed at how something could feel so intensely hard and yet so velvety soft at the same time. I squeezed and felt his cock throb back against me, the warmth transferring from his engorged cock into my tiny hand. My fingers didn’t come anywhere near to closing against the heel of my hand, his cock was just too big around but to me it felt wonderful. So big…so hard…so powerful I slowly pumped upwards, watching the wet hole at the tip gape open as another slimy gob of pre-cum oozed forth. “Oh god…that’s it…that’s so good…” Nasim moaned, I flicked my eyes up as the young man closed his eyes and tilted his head back surrendering himself to the luxurious sensations of my stroking hand.  “Don’t make a mess Nasim…stand closer to the table…shoot it on there…” I heard Javed say, his voice seeming to come through an illicit fog before reaching my ears. Nasim shuffled forward slightly, his thighs close to the edge of the dark walnut table. 

My hand stayed on his cock as he moved, never missing a beat as I really started to stroke Nasim’s surging cock feeling like an iron bar beneath my hand. Pre-cum was flowing steadily out of him now, drooling down and making a greasy puddle that glistened on the table, I stared at the shiny cock-sap feeling my breathing becoming short and raspy as I got more excited. My hand pumped more vigorously, the leading edge of my hand going back and forth over the pronounced ridge of his corona with each delicious stroke. “Oh my god…I’m getting close…Ms. Reema your hand is so fucking good….” Nasim looked down, his eyes going to my chest, my arm movements had caused my robe to gape open, giving him a perfect view right down into my deep dark cleavage. “I….I…ooohhhh…Ffffffffuuuucccccccckkkkkkk….” Nasim groaned loudly as he started to shoot. From the side, I saw the hole at the tip yawn open as it filled with a milky gob for second before a long white rope spewed forth, reaching almost to the other side of the table. I kept pumping and a second milky ribbon rifled across the table, landing next to the first one in a glistening streak. Awestruck by the lewd display, I could only watch open-mouthed as my hand continued to jack away at his spewing cock, ropes and wads of thick cum raining down on my table.  

I was shocked by how much cum Nasim was ejaculating, his pulsating cock shooting again and again, my table spackled from side to side with glistening wads of baby batter but I never stopped pumping, my sliding hand coaxing out as much of his spunk as I could. “Oh my god…that was amazing…” Nasim said as he finally finished, the last few drops of oozing cum down onto the near edge of the table his words break me out of the spellbinding trance I’d been under while jacking him off. I drew my hand back from his spent cock, my eyes glued to the gleaming mess of milky cum on my table. “Watching that’s got me all fired up now…” Basim said as he pulled Nasim back and stepped right next to me, before I’d a chance to realize what was happening Basim had his pants undone and whipped out his cock. “Aaahh” I gave a sharp intake of breath as I looked at the throbbing cock before me. It was rock hard and the big mushroom cap was enflamed that it looked like it was going to blow right off the long veiny stalk and like Nasim it was big-big and thick and so vigorously hard that I could almost feel the youthful power coming right off his throbbing cock. “Come on Ms. Reema… could you help me out too…I think it will only take a few strokes to get me off too…” Basim asked presenting his big cock to me like a prize at the state fair.  I looked up into Basim’s pleading eyes and then for some reason I didn’t understand, I looked over at Javed as if needing his permission to go ahead. 

OP
eroticbeats

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
95 XP
The young black man gave me a soft smile as he looked me in the eye while at the same time nodding towards his friend’s needy cock. “It’s all right…go ahead…” I slowly turned my head back towards the massive cock that was right at eye level, I could see that like Nasim, Basim’s pubic hair had all been shaved off. Not only did it seem more risqué and exciting for some reason, it also made their cocks look bigger-not that either of them needed any help in that regard. Both cocks were bigger than any I’d in my whole life, I’d a number of cocks buried inside me while studying and staying alone for two years in Bengaluru, but none of those were as big as either of these two guys and they were both definitely much longer and thicker my boyfriend. Looking at the big hard cock before me, the veiny shaft throbbing and pulsing magnetically, I found my mouth watering, my saliva glands starting to work overtime. At the same time, I felt that telltale itchiness between my legs and I knew my pussy was dripping wet already.  As if of its own accord, my hand reached forward, my slender fingers circling around the meaty shaft. I drew in a sharp breath, feeling the hardness beneath my palm as my fingers closed. It was even thicker around than Nasim’s and it looked longer maybe an inch or so longer and so fucking hard. I felt a pulsing in my itchy twat as my hand squeezed lovingly, feeling the power pulsing through his rigid cock as it tried to pull itself upward from my clutching grasp. 

Once I’d a good fist-full of cock, Basim let go his hands going to his hips as he flexed them forward, his thrusting erection pointing out over the table. “Mmmm….” I was surprised that a warm purr emanated from my throat as my hand moved rhythmically back and forth but the sound was not lost on the boys, and as Javed looked at each of his pals, a quiet grin appeared on all of their faces. “That’s it Ms. Reema…give Basim what he needs…” Javed said it that low hypnotic voice of his. My eyes were fixated on the throbbing slab of muscle beneath my fingers as I continued to pump my hand, my rhythmic strokes quickly bringing Basim to the delirious brink of ecstasy. The methodic movements of my arm had caused my cinched robe to loosen even more, with the swells of my breasts now almost totally on display, the cups of the satin chemise shining sensuously from the light over the dining room table. Basim looked down at my huge tits, the cups of the emerald green chemise overflowing with mounds of warm-looking-tit flesh, he could see the protrusion of my sizable nipples against the front of the shiny fabric the buds of stiff flesh causing teasing shadows to fall on the garment. That was all it took to send him over the edge. “Oh fuck…here it comessssss….” Basim gasped under his breath as he started to shoot a long milky strand rocketed almost to the other side of the table, the gooey ribbon landing with an audible splat.    

“Mmmm…” I heard myself unconsciously give off another little moan as I kept stroking, the powerful cock bucking beneath my grasp. A second, and then a third white rope spewed forth adding to the mess that was already littering my table. I kept pumping and Basim kept shooting wads and strands of thick cum flying everywhere, I watched as the yawning eye at the tip seemed to flex time and again, launching milky ropes of semen one after the other onto the table. Finally, the last pearly gobs oozed forth and I found myself flicking the drooling tip towards the table, the final vestiges of his ejaculation joining the rest as the shiny web connecting his potent seed to the end of his cock got thinner and thinner before breaking the heavy distended gob falling onto the table.  “Oh shit…that was fantastic Ms. Reema…” Basim said as he pulled his spent cock out of my hand and stuffed it back into his pants. My hand felt surprisingly empty and I looked at my curled fingers curiously feeling that there was now something missing. “Wow…I’m really sorry about your table…it looks like the boys really made a mess…but at least it didn’t get on the floor...” Javed’s voice brome me out of my reverie and I followed his gaze to the table, the dark walnut surface a mess of glistening milky-white cum that spread from one side to the other, gobs and strands of thick cloudy semen laid out in a bizarre mosaic. In a daze, I found myself responding “No…that…that’s good…” “Well…thank you for taking care of them…I guess we better go…I think we’ve already overstayed our welcome…” Javed said as he shifted slightly in his chair, turning so his crotch was visible to me.  

He didn’t move right away and I found my gaze automatically going to his package, that noticeable bulge I’d felt against my backside earlier once more clearly on display. “Fuck that looks so fucking big…” I thought to myself, my hand felt itchy with need, as if I’d expected him to want the same as the other guys. I saw a throbbing beneath his jeans and found my hand flexing open and closed automatically trying to picture what I knew must be a tremendous cock that could fill my tiny hand. My mouth was watering and my heart was fluttering as I slowly looked up into his mesmerizing dark eyes. Javed could see the look of wanton lust in my brown eyes and he saw more than that, there was a pleading look in them as well that made him smile inside. Not just that I secretly loved what I was doing but that I wanted more and that meant more from him-right now.  Javed had fucked many girls in his neighborhood but I was different. I was in a whole different league than any of the girls he’d come across both literally and figuratively. I’d a gorgeous face any movie star would envy, and a body that any man of any age and any woman would die for. My perfect hourglass figure emphasized every flowing curve and enticing valley, I was curvy in all the right places with a trim waist, flared hips and round bum cheeks that looked like they could bounce on a bed all night long. And then those tits, those huge fucking tits that stretched my top almost to the tearing point, big round and perfectly shaped. They looked nice and heavy, just the way he liked; it made Javed’s fingers itch at the thought of getting his hands on them. He’d seen the desire for black cock in my eyes.  

He’d sensed a slightly submissive side to me as well, lurking beneath the façade I’d originally put forward of a lady who had it all together and under control. Both he and I knew that was just a front, that deep down I needed someone to take control, to fulfill all those nasty submissive fantasies I kept hidden deep in my psyche, fantasies that would eventually come to the surface and need to be satisfied. From his personal experience, Javed knew it was something I couldn’t deny and he planned on being there when I came to that realization, even if he had to help me come to that decision by leading me to it. He was more than willing to share me with his two friends, with a girl built like me there was definitely enough to go around. And now, I’d that look in my eye that he’d seen before, a hungry craving for cock. His buddies had given me the appetizer and now it was up to Javed to give me the main course. With that begging look in my gorgeous brown eyes, he decided to save me any potential embarrassment by waiting for me to make a move, by waiting for me to ask for what we both knew I wanted. He stood up and watched as my eyes followed his protruding crotch as he moved around to where Basim had just been standing. Javed slowly slid his hand down the front of his body, his palm rubbing teasingly over the prominent bulge before he searched out his swollen cock beneath his jeans, his fingers circling around the long tube of flesh through the denim fabric. He kept his eyes on my face seeing it flush as he squeezed his massive cock, letting me see how thick it was.

“Do you think you could help me out too…” Javed said, mesmerized by the closeness of his gigantic cock, I could only nod. Javed smiled to himself as he saw my pink tongue unconsciously slip out and circle my mouth, making my soft full lips shine wetly. He reached down and pulled up his tight T-shirt, showing off the defined muscles of his abs, he undid the button of his low-slung jeans and then slowly, teasingly slowly, drew down his zipper. Javed could see the tiny beads of perspiration on my brow as I waited in anticipation, lustfully eager to see the huge cock I knew he’d for me. He turned slightly towards me as he drew the flaps of his jeans open, letting me see the thick tree-trunk like root of his cock, I was watching intently as he slid his hand into the opening and wrapped his big hand around the burgeoning shaft. I watched as if in a trance, as he slowly drew it upwards the big mushroom head finally clearing the opening as he presented it to me. “Oh my god…” I uttered under my breath as my eyes opened wide, Nasim and Basim exchanged a knowing glance. They’d seen this reaction from girls to their friend’s gigantic cock many times before and it never got old. I felt dizzy as I looked at Javed’s enormous cock, it wasn’t fully hard and yet it was already bigger than the other two boys who each had been bigger than any cock I’d had inside me previously. I could see the intricate trance work of veins winding their way up the smooth shaft, sending white-hot blood to the swollen purple crown. I watched as the broad flared helmet grew right before my eyes as the impressive shaft expanded and lifted, the pink eye starting to point upwards, It bobbed hypnotically with each powerful beat of his heart, the long black column of flesh extending further away from his body at the same time the glorious contoured helmet swelled up even bigger. 

Unlike the other guys he’d released his huge cock from his grasp as soon as he’d taken it out of his pants and left it free as it continued to rise on its own, the sinfully arousing sight making my mouth water as my eyes remained locked on the enticing spectacle. 

OP
eroticbeats

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
95 XP
Chapter- 5

I could only gasp as I watched it grow until it reached full erection, slanting upwards from his shaven groin at a forty-five degree angle, the enormous cock able to rise no further due to the force of gravity acting on something so big and heavy. I could see that it was easily over 11” long and as big around as my forearm, to me the huge slab of meat looked more like a truncheon or some form of deadly weapon, rather than a simple body part used in the act of procreation or making love. No this was no simple cock, I thought to myself- this was a BIG POWERFUL COCK, made for fucking hard, deep, cunt-stretching fucking. “Ms. Reema…Go ahead….it’s all yours…” Javed said, his words broke me out of my trance and I tentatively reached forward, my tiny hand extending towards the young black man’s majestic cock. ‘Majestic’, that was the word that came to my mind when I took in the spellbinding view of his horse-lick cock-‘Majestic’. As my hand got closer, I could feel the intense heat coming off the smooth black skin, waves of warmth feeding the air in the room. I could even smell his huge cock, the pure animal like scent of maleness setting fire to my senses.

As my slender fingers touched the surface of the shaft a jolt of excitement shot through every tingling nerve in my body, I instinctively closed my fingers as far around the column of flesh as I could, my fingertips coming nowhere close to touching the heel of my hand once more. I’d thought the other two guys were big and it made me gasp to see how much bigger Javed was than either of them, once my hand had closed down, Javed flexed the muscles in his midsection and it made my heart flutter as I felt the power beneath my grasp flown up through his towering erection. “Fuck me” I mumbled under my breath, both the guys heard me and that was exactly what Javed and the others planned on doing. “But all in good time” Javed thought to himself, he was quite content to enjoy watching me work on his cock with my hand right now. In a haze of desire, I started sliding my hand back and forth, loving the feel of the throbbing hardness lying beneath the velvety-soft outer sheath, I drew in a sharp intake of breath as my hand slid over the pronounced cord of his corona, instinctively picturing what that thick rope-like ridge would feel like driving deep into my pussy knowing it would feel blissfully luxurious being stretched by something so beautiful. Within seconds of my hand starting to pump, gooey pre- cum started to ooze forth from the wet opening at the tip, the drooling cock-sap dripping down onto the table in shiny gobs. I wanted more, I wanted to see his full load shoot from his magnificent cock, knowing it was my hand that was going to cause him to climax, I stroked more vigorously feeling the huge cock buck and flex beneath my tiny stroking hand; the heat from his cock flowing right up my arm. I thought my pale white hand looked wickedly exciting against the smooth black column of hardness and a tingling jolt of arousal pulsed through me causing my steamy little box to weep into my panties. Javed looked down at me jacking his cock, the rhythmic movements of my hand had continued to loosen my robe and I was oblivious to it. 

The front of my robe gaped wide open down to where I’d it cinched with the belt at my waist, my big tits were clearly in view, spectacularly displayed in my delicate chemise. The cups of the green satin garment seemed to be straining to hold the big guns and my nipples were clearly pronounced through the shiny fabric, my line of cleavage between the swells of tit-flesh was more pronounced than any Javed had ever seen before and he’d seen lots of tits in his young life. But my cleavage was deep, dark and seemed to go on for miles, he pictured having his cock sliding back and forth in that inviting valley someday and he knew of things went as planned, that day wouldn’t be far off. But looking at my huge tits and the look of wanton lust on my face that was all he needed to set him off right now and the start of those telltale contractions in his midsection let him know his orgasm was seconds away. “That’s the way Ms. Reema…I’m almost there…just a little more…Oh fuuuuccccckkkkk….yyyyeeeeaaahhhhhhh….” The glistening eye at the top got cloudy as the boiling semen sped up the long hard shaft and then a massive rope of white cum shot forth. Fortunately, at the second he came, I’d been pointing his cock slightly downwards otherwise the first spewing ribbon would have rifled right over past the other side of the table. He ejaculated so powerfully that it hit the middle of the table and ricocheted forward, the milky ribbon stretching all the way to the far side. “Oh my god: I heard myself moan again as the massive cock in my hand kept bucking and shooting as I continued to vigorously pump back and forth. A second thick strand spewed forth, followed by a third and fourth that rifled out in long thick ribbons. 

I couldn’t believe it as Javed kept coming and coming, gobs and strands of semen raining down on the gleaming surface of the table, I lost count of the number of pulses that went through his throbbing cock each one accompanied by gout of milky cum spewing from the yawning tip. I looked down at the growing mess before me and couldn’t believe how brilliantly white cum was, it was thick and looked deliciously rich. I realized it must be chock-full of sperm to be so white, I found myself salivating, wondering what his cum tasted like. That thought made my sensitive pussy spasm as a small climax shot through me, I kept pumping and Javed kept shooting spewing wad after wad and rope after rope potent teenage cum onto the table. My jacking hand continued to pump back and forth as he totally unloaded, flooding my table with a deluge of glistening seed, Finally, a tingling shiver ran down his spine, I instinctively knew to slow my stroking hand, taking one slow final stroke from the base all the way to the top, forcing out the last of his slimy discharge. I flicked my hand downward, causing that final gob to drop onto the near edge of the table hitting the surface and gleaming provocatively. “That was great Ms. Reema…thank you so much…” Javed said evenly, he stepped back and had to pull his tumescent cock out of my hand. He smiled to himself, knowing I was reluctant to let it go, he stuffed his cock back into his pants and carefully zipped up. He could see that I was in a daze, looking down at my dark walnut table, the surface a shimmering mess of teenage cum. “So…we’ll see you tomorrow for that swim you invited us for?” Javed said. It registered in my mind that I’d been asked a questing and a response was expected of me. What had he just asked? Oh yes…I’d invited them for a swim…tomorrow…that was it. 

“Uh yes…tomorrow…swimming…yes…okay…” I said, Javed could see that I was thoroughly rattled and yet had been tremendously excited by what had happened to me. Even in the middle of his own climax, he’d seen me tense up and shiver when that little orgasm shot through me. “All right then boys…thanks Ms. Reema…then we’ll be on our way… we’ve taken up far too much of her time as it is…” Javed said to his buddies, as he moved back Nasim stepped forward.  Like they’d done when they’d said goodbye at the front door earlier, he leaned down and gave me a kiss but this time it was full on the lips. I was completely bewildered and instinctively turned my face up to his, letting him press his lips to mine. For some reason, I found myself kissing him back, Nasim kissed me harder, sending his tongue forward between my lips, I closed my eyes and found my lips parting to accept the invader; my own tongue pressing against his. As his tongue rolled over mine, I felt his hand slid inside the opening of my robe to cup my breast. As he kissed me deeper, he gave my tit a gentle squeeze and then he was gone. Surprised, I looked up and saw Javed’s hand on Nasim’s shoulder pulling him back.  Basim quickly stepped forward and leaned down, bringing his face to mine, I felt his warm breath against my cheek and then his mouth was on mine, his teeth nipping delicately at my full bottom lip. I gasped slightly in surprise and he slipped his tongue into my mouth pressing his lips fully against mine again I found myself kissing him back and his hand cupped my breast through the cool satin fabric, his thumb rubbing against my stiff nipple. His tongue ran over mine for a few seconds as he felt me up and then he was pulled back as well. 

“That’s enough” Javed said hustling Basim out of the way as he leaned over me, his broad frame making me feel small and helpless. I turned my face up to his and Javed could see the desire in my sexy brown eyes, as he lowered his face to mine, he saw me close my eyes in anticipation as I turned my mouth up towards his, my lips parted and waiting. He swept in pressing his full lips to mine, my mouth welcoming him; my lips were hot and soft as a velvet rose. He caressed my lips with his and then gently feathered his tongue into my mouth, where my own tongue was waiting, I pressed it against his. Out tongues rolling together in an intimate dance, he felt my arms come up and circle his neck, holding him close, he placed the flat of his big hand on my midriff feeling the cool satin beneath his fingertips. He slid his hand upwards, cupping one breast and giving it a testing squeeze, loving the way the fleshy mound swelled in his hand. “Mmmm…” I purred like a kitten as he continued to kiss and fondle me, with his hand still cupping my breast, he hefted it, amazed at the substantial weight. I nibbled at his bottom lip and he slid his hand higher on my chest and then slid it down, right down inside the cups of my chemise. He cupped my tits again, only this time he sought out my nipple with his thumb and forefinger. It was wickedly stiff and hot, he rolled the rubbery bud teasingly between his fingertips. “Unhhh…” I groaned against his mouth, feeling my pleasure level rising as he groped me. I could feel my pussy dripping, soaking the panties I was wearing. And knowing how sensitive my breasts were I knew I was close to cum again. 

Just a few more squeezes combined with those sizzling hot kisses and I knew I’d be exploding and then, he was gone too. I looked up, my wet mouth open and gasping, wondering why he’d stopped. Javed could see the hungry look in my eyes and knew this was the perfect place to stop, the perfect place to allow the anticipation of what could be to occupy my thoughts for the rest of the night. “Okay…until tomorrow then…” he said and gestured to his friends, as they started to walk towards the front door, Javed stopped, turned nodding to the table said “Again…sorry about the mess…” He gave me a teasing little smile and then turned on his heel and followed the other two out. I sat motionless as I heard the front door close. “What just happened?” I asked myself as I sat there trembling wondering what had come over me; I turned to the table Javed had been commenting on. “Oh my god” I uttered, looking at the glistening mess covering the dark wood surface. There was cum everywhere, from one side to the other, long white ribbons and big clumpy pools of the milky semen littered the smooth table top. I remembered how much the first two guys had shot-each one far more than my boyfriend, for sure and far more than any man I remembered being with. And then Javed had shot his load-his huge fucking load of sizzling teenage cum and he’d come like a race horse, rope after rope and gob after gob of thick creamy semen spurting from the gaping red eye at the tip of his huge cock until I thought he’d never stop. He’d flooded my already messy table, his own load at least as much as the other two guys combined, I couldn’t believe how long he’d kept ejaculating. I’d remembered stroking his throbbing shaft, each forward stroke causing a volley of ropey seed to spew forth, splashing down on the pools of cloudy cum already covering the table. 

I remembered wondering wickedly how someone could shoot so much cum at one time and it was so white it made my heart flutter to think about how potent it must be. “So much cum…” I said quietly to myself as I found myself sitting forward, taking in the lewd spectacle, I found myself getting aroused again just looking at the shiny mess of ball juice. My hand came forward and I tentatively touched my fingers into one pearly clump near the table’s edge, just touching the slimy goo sent a tingling jolt through me. My fingers moved through the milky goodness and I lifted my hand, my eyes sparking as I watched the sticky semen cling to my fingers, the wad of warm discharge dangling lewdly from my finger tips. I was mesmerized by the sight of the thick rich teenage cum swaying teasingly from side to side as I brought my fingers closer, the intensely male scent drifted into my senses, setting me afire. I found myself breathing raggedly as I looked intently at the dangling wad of cum, my tongue unconsciously slipping out of my mouth to my wet lips. I breathed deeply again the raw male fragrance hitting me like an intoxicating drug, with my senses overwhelmed, I didn’t even notice as my other hand slid between the folds of my robe and under the leg opening of my panties. “Oh fuck...” surrendering to my desires I brought my hand to my mouth, my tongue gathering up the dangling wad of semen as my lips slipped over my gooey fingers. “Ohhhnnn…” I moaned as I closed my eyes and savored the intense male flavor, my taste buds coming to life under the luxurious assault as the warm cum flowed over my tongue. I swallowed, purring as the silky clump of teenage semen slid smoothly down my throat. 

Javed’s kisses and the way he’d toyed with my nipple had gotten me revved up and ready to come and now as soon as the warm gob of cream found a welcoming home in my belly, it hit that trigger inside me and with my other hand busy rubbing my pussy, I came. My body quivering as waves of ecstasy radiated from the base of my clit throughout my whole body, my eyes closed in pleasure as the exquisite sensations flowed through my quivering and trembling body time and again my body jerking as I kept my hand busy between my legs. As the blissful sensations started to dwindle I dipped my fingers back into another milky puddle of jizz; I sucked at my fingers sluttishly, eagerly slurping it down but wanting more. When I’d cleaned every savory morsel from my hand, I turned back to the table reaching forward and gathering up another big wad. I eagerly lapped up that one and then still, that wasn’t enough, like a possessed addict I leaned over the table and extended my tongue into the edge of a shiny milky puddle near the side of the table. I pressed the broad paddle of my tongue down and slid it forwards, sucking up at the same time; a noticeable slurp filled the air. “That tastes so fucking good…” I thought to myself as I drew the heavy wad into my mouth, enjoying the sensations as it gathered on my tongue before I finally swallowed it. I smacked my lips in pleasure and then went back for more, leaning over the table to get the next warm pool of sperm-laden seed. As my tongue and lips sucked up the next batch of cum, my hand got busy under my robe again, I pushed my soaked panties well to the side and went to work on my dripping cunt, my fingers finding my pronounced clit hot and throbbing.  

As the next wad of cum settled on my taste buds, my slick fingertips tweaked that sensitive nodule between my legs and I came again, spasming and shaking like a wild thing. My eyes closed as I swallowed loving the feel of the creamy semen slipping like melted butter down my throat. “Yesss” I hissed as my climax shot through me, every nerve ending jangling deliciously but it still wasn’t enough. I leaned further over the table, my huge breasts pressed against the surface now as I reached forward to get more. My hand kept ribbing between my legs and I came again before I’d licked up every last drop. I slumped back in my chair, my fingers still toying with my tingling pussy, my hands and face glistening with both male and female cum, I sat there in a daze, wondering what had happened to me but feeling blissfully euphoric at the same time. My display of wanton lewdness wasn’t lost on the three sets of eyes watching me from behind some bushes in the backyard. The three bullies had slipped through the gate at the side of the house and snuck around the back, as I finished licking up the last of their cum and sat back to ponder what I’d done, the three guys shared a fist bump with each other and then disappeared into the night. My shamelessly sluttish behavior wasn’t missed by another set of eyes either, the ones watching from the darkness at the top of the stairs. Samir had whacked off two loads while looking at my pictures on his computer, the panties he’d pilfered from my laundry hamper were soaked where he’d been sucking on them. He’d pumped a creamy mess into each cup of the bra that he’d stolen, the pearly fluid looking obscene as it sat in the big curved cup, the clumpy gobs of boy juice slowly soaking into the fabric.

OP
eroticbeats

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
95 XP
Chapter- 6

Samir’s lube coated hand had been busy, the second load coming surprisingly quickly after the first one as he brought up other pictures of me on his screen. These were ones he’d created himself using the Photoshop program, he’d a numbers of pictures of my attractive face that he’d edited, cropping off the rest of my body other than my head down to my neck. He’d finished that off by adding a chunky or wide necklace to the shots, giving the headshot of me a bold distinctive edge, this allowed him to transfer that headshot of me onto pictures he’d downloaded into his files from various internet sites. The wide necklace creating a natural border between my face and the original model’s body, making for a better color match; he’d cut and paste layers from those originals until the model’s face was covered while leaving the rest of her body intact. He’d than add my face into the shot, a little manipulation of the colors and scaling the new part to fit was often necessary but the results were usually realistic and Samir loved his collection. For the second load, he’d switched from the white bikini pics to some of me in corsets and stockings, the slappy sticky sounds of his pumping hand had filled the room before he’d sent the second load straight into the waiting bra cups, thoughts of spraying his cum over my real tits filling his head. With that second load out of the way, he’d washed the greasy lube off his hand and set to work on editing some new pictures that he’d downloaded. He was just working on the second of the new pics he’d downloaded when he heard me coming out of my room. He didn’t think much of it at first but then my footsteps seemed to be hurrying down the stairs, which he thought was strange.  With his curiosity now piqued, he quietly opened his door, he listened closely and then heard the murmur of voices coming from the area of the front door. 

Samir could make out my tone voice but the other was a low, masculine rumble which sounded vaguely familiar but he couldn’t place it. Wanting to know what was going on, he strode back into his room and pulled on a pair of sweat pants and a T-shirt. The voices seemed closer now as he made his way out of his room, stealthily making his way down the darkened hallway, he came to the corner near the start of the wide curving stairway and peered around the edge. “What the fuck?” Samir said to himself as he saw his three bullies sitting at the kitchen table with me. Javed was talking to me quietly, wondering what we were doing there, Samir hunkered down in the shadows and watched and listened, after settling down on his haunches, he was able to make out most of our words even though we were keeping our voices low. Samir figured I must have told them he was upstairs and probably sleeping, so Samir had stayed hidden in the darkness and taken in everything that had happened right down to me licking up every milky gob of the bullies cum while I got myself off with my fingers. He’d watched my hand work vigorously between my legs as I’d leaned over the table, licking up the warm semen ravenously. When I’d sat back in the chair to compose myself, Samir had taken a last look at my gleaming spunk covered face and retreated to his room, his brain swirling to the point he was almost staggering, his heart racing. Now he sat at his desk in front of his computer, trying to comprehend everything that he’d just seen, he had to admit he wasn’t surprised at the scam the bullies had pulled preying on his sister’s kind-heartedness in order to satisfy their own perverted pleasure.

But Samir had been surprised by the look of wanton desire on my face as I’d jerked them off, it was clear as anything that I was enjoying it, even as I tried to keep my feeling somewhat subdued on the outside. When I eagerly made a meal of the puddles of semen on the table, it put any thoughts of me possible reluctance to rest. What was really troubling Samir more than anything were his own thoughts of what he’d seen and how he’d reacted. He knew he should have been angry with his bullies for the way they conned his sister into jerking them off, any proper brother would have been incensed by what they’d done but Samir had reacted differently. He was somewhat embarrassed and guilt ridden to admit that watching what had happened had aroused him tremendously. His breath had started to come in rapid gasp when Nasim first whipped out his cock and I started to stroke it and it became quickly clear how much I was enjoying it; it didn’t take long before Samir felt his own pecker tenting out the front of his baggy sweatpants wishing it was his cock I was stroking. Samir wanted badly to reach down and jerk it off as he watched me, the rapturous look on my face turning him on even more. But for some reason-maybe because he knew what the boys were like-he knew there’d likely be more come than just Nasim getting jerked off. So he’d used all his willpower to keep his hands off his throbbing cock and just remained hidden and watched, his wide eyes taking in every lurid detail. He was right about there being more and he wasn’t surprised when Basim replaced Nasim, presenting his erect cock to me as if he knew that I was waiting for it once I’d finished with Nasim. 

Samir noticed that Basim was really well-hung too, even bigger than Nasim and he could see the lustful wanton look in my eyes as I sized up Basim’s rigid cock. Samir was envious of the boys and their big cocks, knowing his wasn’t anywhere close to that size and he could see how I looked at them hungrily. He even saw my tongue instinctively slip out of my mouth and circle wetly around my pouty red lips once or twice, he wasn’t surprised as I didn’t seem to hesitate very long before I started stroking Basim’s cock. Although Samir cock felt like an iron bar in his pants and he could feel pre-cum oozing from the tip, he still managed to keep his hands off it knowing that watching my lewd slutty behavior would have him going off in a second if he touched it. That was all fine and good until Javed brought out his monster, with two loads of cum splashed across the table, Samir watched as Javed eventually stood next to me and then slowly undid his pants. When Javed reached into the opening and pulled out his long, thick cock, Samir thought he was almost going to pass out. Javed’s cock was HUGE FUCKING HUGE! Samir had seen a lot of porn, with well hung black guys making it with white women and there were few that had a weapon as big and thick as Javed’s. Samir watched as Javed’s enormous cock stiffened and extended until it reached full erection, the broad, flared head as big as an apple, the thick shaft looking like the handle of deadly club. Samir saw the same look in my eyes, my brown orbs sparking with desire as I eventually took hold of the massive cock, my hand looking so small and dainty against Javed’s thrusting erection. 

Samir so wished he’d a cock like that and that it was his huge cock that my hand was wrapped around, with those envious thoughts running rampant in his brain, when I started stroking it, Samir couldn’t contain himself any longer. He felt dizzy with excitement as he reached into his sweatpants and wrapped his fingers around his cock, he’d barely stroked it two or three times before he felt himself going off, spraying his load all over the inside of his pants. His eyes were riveted to my stroking hand and the look of pure rapture on my face as I pumped Javed’s huge cock, Samir’s own hand stroking rapidly back and forth within the confined of his sweats. Samir slumped against the wall as he finished but he still kept looking at my hand on Javed’s cock, the black boy’s rod dripping gooey cock-sap all over the table at this point. He looked back at my face, noticing the hungry look in my brown eyes as I gazed over the huge mess of cum on my table, my tongue once more circling my lips provocatively. Samir was shocked to notice that his own cock hadn’t gone down one little bit, he was still rock hard. He’d already come three times tonight and yet his cock was rigid as it had ever been. He looked back at the lurid spectacle taking place in the dining room below him and he couldn’t help it as his eyes went right to Javed’s throbbing horse-cock, eagerly watching me as I jerked it off. Samir was awash with shame but couldn’t stop himself from watching me enthusiastically stroke the thick wand back and forth. Samir could see that my eyes were glazed over with desire, my face glowing with a fine sheen of perspiration. 

Samir slid his hand back into his sweatpants and started stroking his rigid cock, eagerly watching the lewd scene below, when Javed started to shoot; Samir watched the long white ropes launched out over the table, his bully’s massive load overwhelming the mess already left by his two friends. As soon as Javed started shooting, Samir looked at my face, seeing my eyes open wide and my mouth gape open as I watched the young black man paste my table with a massive load of milky teenage cum. That look of pure rapture on my face hit Samir right in the groin, he felt the semen speed up the shaft of his own throbbing cock; he leaned against the wall as he started to go off in his pants again, his eyes watching the tip of Javed’s magnificent cock yawn open as the black boy continued to ejaculate, absolutely flooding the table with glistening cum, me looking at my spunk-covered table hungrily. Totally spent, Samir had sat there as he slowly regained his breath, watching the boys kiss and grope me before they left, he was then shocked to see my lurid display as I’d sucked and lapped up every drop of their cum getting myself off at the same time. When I’d finished and sat back, Samir returned to his room, ridden with guilt and trying to make sense of everything he’d seen. Quietly closing the door behind him, he pulled off his sweatpants. “Oh fuck” he said to himself as he looked at the mess on the inside of his pants, the two loads clinging lewdly to the black material. He had his own en-suite bathroom in his room and cleaned himself up and then donned a pair of old boxers that he wore to sleep in. 

Sitting in front of his computer, Samir replayed everything he’d seen in the encounter between me and his bullies, especially remembering the looks of blissful rapture of my face. He’d seen how excited I’d gotten, how I’d not even noticed as my robe slipped further and further open, my perfect breasts looking amazing in my sexy green nighty. He subconsciously started to move his computer mouse, pulling up Photo shopped pics he’d of me in sexy sleepwear. It wasn’t long until he pumped out another load, dropping this one into the cups of my bra as well, he cleaned himself up once more and got into bed, hoping that sleep would take his mind off the things that had happened. He slept restlessly all night, his brain working  overtime with illicit thoughts of me, what the bullies had done to me-and more than that-what they might do to me next. He woke out of his fitful sleep twice during the night with a hard-on, his teenage cock in need of relief; he jerked off each time and then again with his usual morning boner, the soft morning light filtering in dreamily around his curtains as he pumped a load high into the air, thinking about shooting his load onto the dining room table for me to lick up. Samir showered and dressed in jeans and a T-shirt before coming downstairs, wondering how I would be this morning. As he came down the stairs, the distinctive scent of frying potato drifted his way, making him realize how hungry he was. “Good morning sleepyhead…how are you doing today…” I said, I came out from behind the fridge door with a carton of eggs in one hand and a bottle of orange juice in the other.  I was lively and vivacious as I faced him across the granite-topped island in the kitchen. Samir noticed that I’d already showered and dressed for the day, my black hair pulled back in a loose bun with a few stray tendrils licking teasingly at my neck and I was already wearing makeup, which was unusual for this early in the morning, especially a Saturday morning. 

I was wearing a sundress in brilliant yellow; it fit snugly on the upper part of my body before flaring out playfully over my wide hips, the ruffled hem ending quite high on my thighs. My legs were bare, showing off my nice tan, on my feet I wore strappy yellow sandals, with a flat sole, the shoes looked perfect with the summery dress-somewhat fancy, but suitable for a casual day in the sun. The bodice of the dress, the material up top was made of some kind of stretchy fabric, which hugged my torso and my giant tits alluringly; two straps went over my shoulders leaving my arms and shoulders bare, my skin nicely tanned like my legs. The front had a deeply-scooped rounded neckline; Samir almost licked his lips as he took in the impressive upper swells of my breasts and the dark teasing line of cleavage that disappeared down between my massive guns. Through the bright yellow fabric, he could make out the lines of my bra, he knew from some of his past jerking sessions that the bra was yellow as well, a gorgeous soft corn-silk yellow with intricate lace covering nearly the entire surface of each big cup. Like all of my bras, it was heavily reinforced with wire, which was necessary to carry the heavy load that was required by the sexy garment, Samir would have bet anything that I was wearing the matching pair of silk yellow panties that he knew I’d brought as a set with the bra. He’d painted the pronounced cups of that bra with his semen a number of times previously usually while he’d had the matching panties in his mouth, his lips and tongue working to draw out my precious juices. Samir looked closely at my tits in the supportive bra, it looked to him like more of my soft tit flesh was being pushed up than before. 

“Samir? Are you all right, dear? I asked how are you and you just seem to be standing there daydreaming?” I asked, my words broke Samir out of his stupor. “Sorry Didi…I’m okay…just a little slow waking up…I guess…” he said as he came around the counter and poured himself a glass of juice. “Well…I’m making scrambled eggs and potatoes…I just poured you a cup of coffee…that should wake you up…now you’re in charge of toast…rest of the stuff is almost ready…so you better hop to it…” I said and gave him a big smile and ruffled his hair playfully before turning back to the stove. Samir couldn’t believe how bright and carefree I was acting, my voice was as cherry as my yellow dress. Had last night really happened or had he just been dreaming? He gave his head a shake to try and clear his thoughts; he slid some bread into the toaster and then looked over at me from the side, noticing the way the skirt part of my dress flared out over my curvy bum. He pictured flipping the back of the dress up and sliding his cock into me from behind, right there as I stood at the stove. He knew that image he was picturing was definitely a dream. “So why are you dressed up this early on a Saturday morning?” Samir asked as he started buttering the toast while I divided up the food onto our plates. “Oh…I guess you’ve never seen this dress before…have you?” I replied as I set the plated down on the table, I looked down at what I was wearing, my slender fingers running down over my trim waist and then out over my wide hips. “It is fairly new…I don’t think I’ve worn it before…do you like it?” I did a twirl, the flounced skirt flying up playfully showing more of my full creamy thighs. Samir gulped as he brought the plate with the toast to the table, his eyes feasting on my lush sexy body. 

Samir took in as much as could, his gaze relishing every pronounced mound and inviting valley of my voluptuous form. “Uh…it…it looks great…I’m just not used to you being dressed up this early in the morning…” he stammered out. “Well …I know the guys were coming over for a swim sometime today…I just wanted to be ready in case they came over early…I didn’t think it would be appropriate if they showed up…and I was still in my bathrobe…” I replied. “Like you were last night when they came over and you jerked them all off and then acted like a slut and licked up every drop of their cum” Samir thought to himself, guiltily knowing he’d love to see a repeat performance of that lurid event but instead of saying what he was really thinking, he simply asked “And you think that dress is appropriate for when those bullies show up?” 

OP
eroticbeats

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
95 XP
Chapter- 7

“Samir if this idea of the guys coming over here for some tutoring is going to work…I think you need to stop thinking of them as bullies…they just need a little understanding…do you think you can do that for me?” I said, as I looked at him with caring brown eyes, Samir nodded in agreement. “Good boy. Now, why wouldn’t this be appropriate?” I asked all doe-eyed innocence as I looked down at my pretty yellow dress. “I don’t know…it’s just…just kind of revealing…” He stammered out, feeling embarrassed as his gaze ran up and down over my curvy body, his recently-jerked cock giving a little twitch. “Nonsense…it’s a beautiful sunny day and this dress just seemed like the right thing to wear…I’m sure those guys won’t even notice…” I replied. “Fat chance…” He thought to himself, looking at the way the stretchy material of the bodice seemed to mold itself to my big tits, he knew those three guys would be eating up that same view, especially after what I’d done for them last night. “Now…let’s eat our breakfast before it gets cold…” I said as I gestured to his spot at the table. We engaged in idle chit chat over breakfast, Samir helped clean up and once we were done, he went into the family room and started playing video games. After a few minutes, I went to the front window and look out through the sheer drapes, my eyes looking down the street in the direction that the guys would come from. I sat down across the room from him and flipped through a magazine, but I didn’t even notice what I was looking at. I was somewhat anxious and distracted, I tossed the magazine aside and stepped over to the window once more; I made a bit of a face and then made my way back to the kitchen. “What are you doing Didi?” Samir asked as he looked over his shoulder from his spot on the couch. “Well…I’m not sure what time the guys will be here for swimming…so I just thought I’d make up some pasta in case they got here early and hadn’t had lunch…” I replied.  

“You’re going to feed them?” Samir asked. “It’s just pasta Samir…you know yourself what their home life is probably like…it’s probably pretty hard for their parents to take care of them…and it’s not like a little pasta is going to break us…” I gestured to the opulence of our home, which shut down many objections from Samir; he quietly turned back to the TV, becoming absorbed in his game as I busied myself in the kitchen behind him. A couple of times while I was cooking, I ventured over to the window, my eyes turned down the street. “There…all done…It’s in the fridge and should be ready for lunchtime…” I said, coming back into the living room as I dried my hands on a tea towel. I went and strolled over to the window once more. Samir thought I looked fantastic in the pretty yellow dress, the flouncy playful skirt giving him a nice view of my full thighs; he loved my thighs, often wishing he could spend hours on his knees between them, worshipping my pussy with his mouth. He’d often fantasize about orally servicing me for hours on end, bringing me to one staggering climax after another, his tongue and lips numb from overuse. Those thought went through his head as I stood at the window, my eyes looking out as his roamed hungrily over my lush thighs and the rest of my curvy figure, his cock started to stiffen. “Oh… they’re coming up the street…” I said turned to him, a big smile on my face before I looked back out the window, my hands smoothing down over the front of my dress. Seeing the somewhat surprised look on Samir’s face, I composed myself as I gave a little cough, purposely taking the smile off my face. “I mean…I think that’s Javed’s bike…oh yes… they’re pulling into the driveway…so I guess that’s them…” I said, Samir stayed where he was on the couch but he noticed me stop in front of the mirror on my way to the front door. 

My hands came up and I brushed back a stray lock of hair and quickly adjust my boobs, pushing them up and together. Apparently satisfied, in the reflection Samir spotted that innocent smile come back over my face before I turned and made my way to the door just as the bell rang. “They are here Samir…” I said as the three big youths filed in behind me, Samir noticed each one had what looked like bunched-up swim trunks and a beach towel in their hand, while Javed carried what looked like a shopping bag of some kind in his other hand. Samir noticed the guys eyeing up me in my form-fitting dress, their eyes checking out my massive tits. “How’s it going Samir?” Nasim asked as he reached down to the couch and playfully tapped Samir lightly on the arm, when Samir saw the boy’s hand start to come out towards him, he’d instinctively shrunk back, expecting the usual punch. Samir was shocked by the surprising tenderness of Nasim’s gesture. “Uh…it’s going okay…” Samir replied, eyeing each of them suspiciously. “I see you’ve brought your trunks…” I said, nodding to the wads of clothing in their hands. “Yes…it’s a beautiful day…” Javed replied as his two buddies nodded, “And that pool is looking might good…” Javed nodded towards the bank of windows as he spoke, but his eyes never left my gorgeous body. Samir watched as I flushed under Javed’s gaze, a demure little smile turning up the corners of my mouth. “I should have mentioned…you didn’t need to bring towels…we have plenty…” I said. “Okay then…next time we won’t…” Javed said, emphasizing his words to make it clear that there would be a ‘next time’. I smiled as I replied “Yes...next time…” I paused as Javed nodded in agreement “After your swim…did you want to start you tutoring sessions with Samir?” The three guys all looked at each other, Basim and Nasim raising their eyebrows before Javed turned back to me and said “You know Ms. Reema…it’s Sunday …really nobody wants to do school work on Sunday…right?” I looked quickly at Samir, who gave me a small nod “Oh…okay…” Javed gestured to his two friends and said “We were thinking…maybe we could pop by sometime tomorrow…and get started on the tutoring then, on Monday…how does that sound….if it’s okay with you and Samir…”  

“That sounds all right to me Samir…” I replied, Samir wasn’t looking forward to any of it, but he’d told me he’d give it shot “I guess that would be okay…” “Great…with that in mind…we’ve brought along a couple of things for the two of you…” Javed said, he held up the bag he’d been carrying, he reached inside and pulled out a box wrapped with a red ribbon and another package, about the size of a book. “What do you mean…what’s that?” I asked. “As we mentioned yesterday…we can’t really afford to pay Samir for his tutoring…we feel pretty bad about that…but me and the boys here chipped in…bought a gift for each of you…as a sign of our appreciation for what you’re doing for us…” Javed said. “Oh …that’s so sweet…you didn’t have to do that…” I said as Javed handed me the box with the ribbon on it. “It’s fine…it’s our pleasure…we really appreciate what you did for us last night…” Javed said, Samir saw the look of shock on my face as my gaze flicked to him, knowing I was thinking about jerking off the guys late last night. Javed spoke breaking the tension hanging in the air “You know…last night…having us over for pizza and ice cream…that was very nice of you…” “And it’s not just about last night…” Javed continued “We think that idea you had of us working with Samir is great… we’re looking forward to what he can do to help us…” Javed paused as he blatantly looked me up and down. “And we’re looking forward to what you can do for us too…Ms. Reema…” I flushed again; both Samir and Javed noticed it. “You know in case we need a elder’s opinion on something…we can’t get good advice like that at home…our parents are all too busy to have time for us…” Javed said. “Of course Javed…I’ll be happy to help if you need some elder’s advice….” I replied.   

“Great…that’s what we hoped you’d say…” Javed gave me a big smile as he stepped over to the couch. “This is for you Samir…” Samir looked at the small package; it was covered in gift wrap and wrapped poorly, the paper was crinkled and there were spots where it appeared tape had been pulled off before. “Sorry about the wrapping job…all we could find some wrapping paper from my little brother’s birthday last weekend…Go ahead…open it…” Basim said. “Uh… that’s okay…” Samir said, his eyebrows furrowed wondering what these guys would get him as a gift. He popped open the tape at one end and reached inside the wrapping; he pulled out what was inside and looked at what he was holding. “Wow! I didn’t think this was even out yet…” Samir eyes had opened wide as he looked at a video game; it was brand new, available in few stores only. “That’s great…Thank you…” Samir said as having the game was the important thing. “We’re glad you like it…” Javed said before turning back to me and continued “Go ahead…Ms. Reema…Open yours…” “Well…all right…although you really didn’t have to do this…” I replied as I happily undid the ribbon. “Don’t worry about it…it’s our pleasure…” Samir saw Basim and Nasim meet Javed’s eyes as they all smiled and nodded as I set the ribbon aside and opened the box; Samir observed that shared look and wondered what that was all about. Curious, he watched as I lifted back some folded tissue paper to look at the gift inside, my eyes opened wide and my hand went up to my throat for a second before I looked up, a shocked and surprised look on my face. “Wha…” was all I was able to stammer out.   

“It’s a bathing suit…we figured since you have this big pool…you could always use an extra bathing suit…” Javed said. “Well I…I don’t know what to say…” I replied. “Take it out…see what you think…” Javed said. “The color is gorgeous …” I said as I reached into the box and pulled out part of the bathing suit, Samir could see that it was a beautiful royal blue color. What I held was the top of a bikini, with two triangular formed cups which looked heavily reinforced, connected by a thin string of material; he knew now why Javed had sent him that text asking what my bra size was. “We thought the color would look nice with your eyes…” Javed said which made me blush again, as I held the bikini top up, Samir thought the big bra cups seemed to be begging to be filled. I turned it around, looking at the little tag on the inside edge of one cup. “How…how did you know my size?” I asked. Javed shrugged his shoulders “I took a guess…I’m glad I got it right…” He turned to Samir and gave the boy a little wink, I put the bikini top back in the box and pulled out the bottom “Oh my…” I gasped. Samir had to take a breath too, the bottom was made up of two tiny triangles of material with long thin ribbon-like ties coming from each corner, he could see that it wasn’t a thong but there wasn’t a lot of material there either. Samir knew that the idea of the skimpiness of the garment was what had caused me to hesitate. “We saw it on a mannequin in the store…we thought it would look good on you…right guys?” Javed said, turning to his buddies who both nodded lecherously as they looked at the tiny piece of fabric dangling from my fingers. 

“Well…I don’t know that to say…Thank you…” I said, placing the bikini bottom back in the box. “No problem…Not that pool looks awful inviting…I think it’s time to go in…” Javed said. “Okay…you guys can go out…get changed in the cabana…feel free to use the hot tub…if you like…” I replied, Javed had a perplexed look on his face as I tucked the box under my arm “Well…you guys are going to join us…aren’t you?” Javed said, he gestured to Samir as well “That just wouldn’t seem right…us using your pool why you’re in here…it doesn’t seem like the polite thing to do…” I screwed up my face as I thought about what Javed had said “I guess you’re right…it would seem kind of strange…I guess we could go in too…Samir?” All eyes turned on the frail 18 years old, Samir didn’t feel like having his scrawny form scrutinized by the well built bullies, but more than that, based on what had happened between me and the boys last night, he wanted to see what they might try and do today. “I’d really like to try out my new game…if you don’t mind?” Samir replied. “Are you sure?” I asked, feeling like a deer caught in the headlights as the guys all looked at me. “That’s a great new game… everybody been waiting for…that’s okay if Samir wants to play it instead…” Javed said. “Yeah Didi…you guys go ahead…I actually think I’ll play it in my room upstairs…” Samir replied. “Oh…well okay…I…uh…I guess I’ll go and get changed then…I’ll be out in a few minutes…” I said as my eyes flicked out to the pool and then to the stairs. “Take your time…we’ll see you outside…” Javed nodded to the other two who followed him out to the cabana set off to one side of the pool deck. 

Samir purposely waited to follow me to the second floor, his eyes getting a close view of the backs of my creamy thighs as I bounded up the stairs, the flouncing hem of the skirt even giving him a teasing view of my panties. Yes, corn-silk yellow, just as he’d thought. “Didi you don’t need to go swimming with them…they’ll be fine on their own…” He said once we’d reached the top of the stairs. “I know honey…but I’m worried about what those guys might think if I don’t… I’m worried they might get angry with us…and then I’d just be sick if they took it out on you…don’t worry it’ll be fine… it’s just swimming after all…” I leaned forward and gave him a quick peck on the cheek, the subtle scent of my perfume wafting into his senses, the alluring fragrance sending a pulse of blood right to his cock. I went into my room to change, while Samir went into his own room and shut the door; he tossed the new video game onto his desk and pulled his camera out of the drawer. If I was going to wear that new bikini, he definitely wanted pictures of that, he was already envisioning using those pictures for jerking after his bullies left. He then pulled the curtains partway across but left a good sized opening which gave him a perfect view of the swimming pool and deck area. He only had to wait a minute or two before the three guys came out of the cabana and tossed their towels across some of the deck chairs sitting around the pool, all three were wearing loose fitting swim trunks, which hung low on their hips. Samir looked enviously at the bodies of all three boys wishing he’d some of that bulk and muscle, they looked more intimidating with their bare chests showing, each of them with toned, well-defined Pecs and abs.    

Nasim was the thinnest but he looked tough as sinew, the musculature clearly visible beneath his skin, Basim was broader and thicker with powerful-looking arms and a barrel chest. But it was Javed that made the biggest impression, Samir found himself doing a double-take as he looked down at the youth’s imposing body, although of a similar built, he was taller and all around bigger than Basim. His shoulders were broad and thick and like his arms they were corded with muscle that seemed to flow from one side of his body to the other beneath his smooth skin. His Pecs looked like solid plates of armor, well defined and nicely tones and he had a stomach to match, even from his second floor window Samir could see the defined musculature beneath the skin. As the young black man turned to talk to his friends, Samir noticed the way the soft fabric of his swim trunks clung to the curving spheres of his rear end, the boy’s buttocks looking firm and powerful and his legs matched the rest of him. Samir’s attention was diverted as the boys all looked towards the house, I came into view, my body wrapped in a floral bathing suit cover-up; the piece of colorful fabric was ties behind my neck and reached to my knees, leaving only my shoulders and arms bare. I approached the guys and stopped, tossing a towel I was carrying onto a chair near theirs. “Did the bathing suit fit okay?” Javed asked, all three of them looking at me hungrily. “It fit perfectly…it’s so pretty…Thank all of you so much…” I replied. “You’re very welcome…like I said…it’s our pleasure…” Javed replied. 

“Well guys…let’s go in…it’s getting pretty hot out here…I’m sure Ms. Reema will join us when she’s ready…” Javed said and gave Nasim a shove, who lost his balance and feel in with a splash, the other two dove right in behind him, the three of them laughing as they came to the surface. “The water feels fantastic…Ms. Reema come on in…join us…” Basim said as he wiped the water from his face. “Okay…I’ll be right in…you guys have to promise not to splash me…okay…” I said as I reached behind my neck and started to undo the cover up. “We promise…” Nasim replied, the three of them ducking down to their shoulders as they waited for me. Samir moved closer to the window, his camera at the ready, he was watching me with just as much anticipation as the three guys in the pool. I flicked my head to the side, my black hair flowing in a teasing wave as I undid the knot at the back of my neck, I drew down the colorful wrap, and is it came away from my body I tossed it aside onto one of the chairs. 

OP
eroticbeats

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
95 XP
Chapter8

My lush curvy body looked absolutely fantastic in the new bikini, the royal blue color was perfect for me; the bottom of the bikini barely covered the mound of my sex, the top of the front panel curving downward in the middle as if inviting the viewer to slide their fingers down beneath the beckoning edge of fabric to explore in that direction. It was easy to see that I was clean shave down there, the back panel of the bikini bottom covered about half the breadth of my nice round bum cheeks. It didn’t go into me like a thong, the slender blue ties attached to each corner of the panels tied high on my hips emphasizing my hips and slender waist; with the ties that high it also made my legs looks tantalizingly long. The bows dangling from the top of each curvy hip seemed to be crying out, crying out for someone’s fingers to reach forward and pluck the strings, allowing that sexy piece of fabric to fall away exposing the delicious treasure lying beneath. But it was the bikini top, I couldn’t believe how big my tits looked in it; they looked incredible in the nicely-formed bra cups. A thin strand of material connected the two big cups between my breasts in the front with a slender tie that was fastened in the middle of my back. Two other ties lead from the top corners of the cups and rose to my shoulders where they were fastened at the back of my neck; the two supporting strands of material were stretched as taut as bridge cables, straining under the heavy load they were carrying. The top edges of the formed cups barely covered my areola, while the reinforcing wire deftly hidden beneath the seams pushed my voluptuous mounds together and up. The result was breathtaking, my cleavage is long and deep, the enticing line as dark as midnight; the ample mounds of tit flesh seemed to swell over the edges of the confining cups as if wanting to burst forth.  Samir had to take a breath, his heart pounding in his chest as he looked down at my enticing body. 

“I think that bathing suit fits you perfectly…” Javed said. “Do you think so?” I said, turning slightly from side to side as the three guys looked at me, Basim and Nasim with their mouths gaping open while upstairs Samir whipped his camera up and started taking pictures as he felt his pecker stiffening in his pants. “Yes I think it look fantastic…the color suits you perfectly…Don’t you think so buddies?” Javed had to elbow Basim to get his attention. “Yeah…it…it’s really…it’s really hot…” Basim stammered out, his eyes roaming up and down over my mouthwatering form. A little smile ran down my face and I blushed. “Come on in Ms. Reema…the water feels great…” Javed said. “Just let me put my hair up…don’t want to get it wet…” I said as I pulled a medium-blue scrunchie off my wrist and started to whip my hair up into a ponytail…”  “That’s a good idea…” Javed said as he gave Basim and Nasim a knowing smile as they watched me tend to my hair. Upstairs Samir was snapping pictures like crazy and when I raised my hands to tie my hair back, the motion caused my breasts to rise up on my chest; the upper swells threatening to spill right over the edge of the cups, I playfully tossed my head from side to side making sure my ponytail was tightly fastened. I daintily stepped over to the end of the pool, the way that bikini fit my shapely body was beyond words; Samir and the others couldn’t take their eyes off me. Four sets of eyes were riveted in place as I graciously made my way down the steps into the pool; settling down with the water up to my shoulders. “See…I told you the water was nice Ms. Reema…” Javed said as I came closer to them and nodded. “On behalf of me and these two…we just want to thank you for inviting us…I can’t remember anybody ever being this nice to us…and being in a pool like this…it’s something very special…we won’t forget it…” Javed continued. 

“Thank you Javed…that’s so nice to you to say…I’m glad you’re having a good time…that was so nice of you to bring that game for Samir…you didn’t have to do that…let me tell you it make him really happy…”  I replied. “Well…just being here and giving you two that gift makes us happy…right guys?” Javed said. “Fucking right…” Nasim said as he leaned forward, trying to see down through the water to my breasts. “Hey! Watch your language…get out of here…” Javed said as he pushed his friend under the water playfully, Basim dove after Nasim and Javed followed.  Samir watched as the three guys swam and chased each other while I paddled around in the same area. I was envious of the way all three moved fluidly through the water, their muscular bodies looking good as they swam effortlessly back and forth, diving down to the bottom and coming back to the surface time and time again. After twenty minutes they swam back near me and gathered around me, Javed stood up next to me; his upper body totally clear of the water, I look at his toned physique the water streaming off his muscular shoulders and pecs. “This pool is amazing Ms. Reema…would it be okay if we tried the hot tub?” Javed asked as he pointed to the other side of the pool, the big hot tub sitting quietly ready. “Uh…well sure …if you like…” I replied. “Great…lead the way…” Javed gestured to the steps at the end of the pool. “Oh…all right…” I said sheepishly as I made my way in that direction. Samir watched as I emerged from the pool, beads of water glistening like diamonds on my skin, he could see the others eyeing me up as well, my hourglass figure looking spectacular from the rear, emphasized by the bikini bottom ties that sat right at the tops of my hips. 

“Oh god…what a gorgeous ass…” Samir muttered to himself as he started snapping more pictures, he loved the way the bikini fit at the back; the bottom covering about half of my curvy bum while leaving ample amounts of soft looking skin visible to the naked eyes. He saw the boys share a smile as they followed me out of the pool, their gaze never leaving my spectacular form; I made my way to the hot tub; readjusting my hair and tightening the scrunchie around my ponytail. Four sets of eyes open wide as I leaned over to turn on a button that activated the jets; my boobs almost spilling out of the jam-packed bra cups. Javed made his way up the steps at the side and climbed in, the bubbling water coming up to his thighs; he turned and stretched out his hand offering to help me in. I gave him a grateful smile as I took his hand and climbed it, Javed waited for me to take a seat at one side and then sat next to me. Basim and Nasim followed, with Basim taking the spot on the other side of me while Nasim sat next to Basim in one corner facing us three. Samir was glad to see that the three sitting side by side were facing him directly, giving him a perfect view. We four settled down into the bench seats as the warm water rolled over us, the water coming up to our necks; as we slid down in our seats, Javed put his arms out to each side along the back of the tub, one arm on the tub edge reaching behind my far shoulder. Javed cracked a joke and we all laughed. Samir leaned closer to the window, but over the gurgling and bubbling of the water in the hot tub; he couldn’t make out anything Javed was saying. So, he just watched and waited as the four of us relaxed in the tub with bits and pieces of conversation going back and forth. 

Even though Samir couldn’t hear a word he could see us smiling, there didn’t seem to be much movement by any of us and Samir was frustrated that with the sun reflection off the bubbling water; he wouldn’t have been able to see anything even if there was something going on beneath the surface. His frustration didn’t last very long because his attention was drawn to Javed, who had sat up slightly; his face turned towards me, Samir could see me looking up into Javed’s eyes as he spoke and then the arm he’d draped along the back of the hot tub moved, his hand settling on my far shoulder as he pulled me towards him. Samir found his own heart start to race as Javed lowered his mouth to mine and I turned my mouth up to his, my eyes closing as the young man pressed his lips to mine; I let Javed pull me close and Samir could almost feel the intensity of the kiss as Javed moved his mouth against mine for a long time. He finally pulled back, I open my eyes halfway; my lips wet and gaping open, the kiss had enraptured me, my face a mask of lustful desire. Javed paused for a second and then moved in for another kiss, the one lasting longer than the first. Samir watched, totally awestruck by me blatantly kissing the guy right there in the open and in front of the other two; even after what he’d seen the night before, Samir was still blown away by my behavior. Javed pulled back from me and settled back into his seat, as he did so; he took his hands and turned my shoulders towards Basim, who moved closer on the other side of me. I compliantly turned just as Basim reached around to pull me to him, he pressed his mouth to mine just as Javed had done; he kissed me two or three minutes and then he sat back as well, turning me to face forward; Nasim move forward on his knees in the hot tub, his body now in front of Basim as he took his turn; holding my face in his hands as he kissed me.  

My eyes close in blissful pleasure again as I surrendered myself to the kiss, Nasim’s tongue pressing against the inside of my cheek, our tongues rolling together within my mouth. When Nasim eventually sat back, I sit back as well; my hooded eyes looking sultry and alluring, my face flushed with desire. Javed pulled me in for another kiss which I eagerly accepted, his other hand disappear beneath the water in front of me, started feeling my breasts as he kissed me. After a minute or so, Javed passed me to Basim who groped my breasts beneath the water as well and then it was Nasim’s turn and he also get handful of tit-flesh just like his buddies had. This time after Nasim sat back, Javed just looked at me with a knowing glace, my eyes glassy. Samir saw Javed speak quietly and then he shifted around on his seat, both hands beneath the water; Samir gasped as he watched Javed lift his hand out of the hot tub, his fingers holding his swim trunks. Javed tossed them over the side of the tub, where they landed with a splat on the pool deck, Javed sat back take my hands and move it beneath the water towards his lap. I eagerly accepted what he wanted from me, my teeth gnawing restlessly on my full bottom lip. On the other side, Basim had shifted around; his swimsuit came flying over the edge of the tub joining Javed’s in a puddle mess on the deck, it was only a second later Nasim’s suit was tossed out too. My attention was diverted from Javed as Basim took my other hand and brought it towards his lap as he sat next to mine. I started moving my hands rhythmically, jerking both of them off below the water while Nasim working his own cock while both my hands were busy with his two buddies. Samir found his own cock regaining the intense hardness it had earlier when I’d first taken off my bathing suit cover-up. 

Samir reached down and quickly undid his pants, shoving them and his underwear right off, wishing he could see what was going beneath the swirling froth of the hot tub surface; he started stroking his cock. With his hand wrapped around his stiffening cock in a warm loving corridor, Samir saw Javed lean in close and speak into my ears. A look of astonishment ran of my face as Javed eased me out into the middle of the hot tub, with my spot on the bench vacant; he slid over and then lifted himself up from the bench, perching on the edge of the tub. With me facing Javed directly, Samir saw the young black man draw his feet up and set them on the seat and then he let his strong muscular legs drift open. “Fuck me…that thing’s huge!” Samir muttered under his breath, he’d a dead on view between Javed’s spread thighs, right into his crotch, where his enormous black cock was standing fully erect. The enormity of the phallus made Samir green with envy, knowing his cock was barely a fraction of the size; he could see the rigid cock throbbing with each beat of Javed’s heart. Not only it was long, Samir thought, it was just so fucking big around; he wondered how any woman could take that monster inside her snatch without being split in two. I was stationed in the middle of the tub my hair still pulled back in a ponytail with the water up to my shoulders, Javed reached forward with both of his large hands. I looked hungrily at Javed’s cock before turning, my back now facing Samir, the tip of my ponytail dangling down into the water. I moved towards Javed and he took my head in his hands, his fingers sliding along the sides of my face and into my hair; his long fingers cradled my head as he pulled me closer to him, closer and up. Samir’s view of Javed’s throbbing cock was now blocked by my head and upper body, my shoulders now clear of the water.  

Javed turned his head slightly to one side and looked down, a big smile on his face as he brought my mouth closer, he gave a little nod and wriggled his hips slightly from side to side, settling himself into position; the hands cradling my head pull me just a shade closer…and then pushed down. “Fuck!” Samir muttered to himself as he watched the lurid scene before him; he couldn’t believe it, he knew Javed was making me suck his cock. Javed pulled my mouth down a few inches and then pushed it back up; he repeated the motion down and up, down and up; his hands working my mouth on his cock. Samir couldn’t believe how erotic it looked even without seeing Javed’s cock, it was so wickedly nasty and sexy to witness my head bobbing up and down like that, Javed gripping my head firmly as he fucked my mouth. Samir’s own hand instinctively went to his own raging cock, but he used all his willpower to hold off; he knew if he touched it he’d go off in a flash and he wanted to wait to see what Javed had in store for me. Samir’s attention was diverted from me as he saw Javed raised his head, and look directly up at his window, he took a sharp intake of breath as Javed looked right at him as if he’d known Samir had been there all along. Javed was looking right at him, his big dark eyes looking right into Samir’s, Samir was struck dumb and couldn’t even move. He stood there, his eyes locked on Javed’s, a big smile spread across Javed’s face, his teeth gleaming as his full lips drew back in a lecherous smile. Samir felt like Javed was reading his mind, and that smile let him know that Javed knew the truth about him, and how much he lusted after me. He’d basically said as much the night before, Javed he’d texted him asking for my bra size.

OP
eroticbeats

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
95 XP
Chapter9

As Samir remained frozen, steadfast under Javed’s knowing stare, he saw him nod slightly towards me and then with his eyes still locked on Samir’s he let go of my head. Javed hands came away, his fingers spread open wide in an exaggerated gesture and then he placed them behind him as he leaned back, his hands supporting him. The gesture and Javed’s nod, had immediately made Samir look back at me, even with Javed no longer controlling my head, my head was continuing to bob up and down on the immense black pole. It was clear to Samir that this is what Javed wanted to show him, that his sister was more than willing to suck his cock and there was no need to force me. Samir got excited watching my head bobbing up and down, my ponytail swaying rhythmically with my movements, a sizzling drop of pre-cum pulsed to the surface, the slippery cock-sap seeping from the tip of his cock and flowing down the upright shaft. Samir looked back to the hot tub and saw Basim and Nasim climbed up onto the side of the hot tub and sat on either side of Javed, their feet on the bench seat beneath the water. Both of them were leisurely stroking their big cocks their eyes glued to my head bobbing up and down on Javed’s cock. “Why don’t you help them too…” Javed spoke into my ears as I kept sucking his cock. Samir watched as my hands reached up from beneath the water, I wrapped my slender fingers around the surging cock of the other two. All three of them were now sitting back on the edge of the hot tub, their stiffened arms behind them holding them up, they exchanged smiles and then they all looked down at me; watching me continue to service Javed’s big black cock, my head moving insistently up and down. 

For about five minutes my hands pumped two hard cocks while I was pleasuring another guy with my mouth. Although watching me bobbing up and down from behind was one of the most erotic things Samir had ever seen, he wished he could see me from their position, he knew it would be even more arousing to see close up of my pouty lips travelling up and down on Javed’s long thick cock. Javed push me off his cock and slide forward, standing up as he stepped over to the middle of the tub; the water levels halfway up his thighs. I turn and watched him with rapturous desire in my eyes as I gazed at Javed’s stallion-like cock wondering what was going on; Samir watched Javed turned sideways and motioned to a spot in the water right in from of him as he spoke to me. I nodded, released the two cocks in my hands and moved beneath the water to the spot Javed had indicated, turning so my face was right in front of his throbbing cock.  We were perfectly in profile now from Samir’s vantage point and he could see my eyes were glazed over with lust as I moved closer and opened my mouth wide; a glistening jewel of saliva dangling off my bottom lips. Javed wrapped his hand around his cock and pointed it downward, plugging the big mushroom head right into my hot sucking mouth, with my lips stretched almost to the tearing point as the broad coronal ridge slipped deeper into my mouth. I locked down on the monstrous invader, the long hard cock totally within my possession. As Javed removed his hand from his cock, he turned and looked up at the window, Samir was sure he saw him give a wink as he started to rock his hips, fucking my face. Javed even reached down to the side of my face that was directly towards Samir, smoothing back a stray wisp of hair that had come loose from my ponytail; as if to give Samir the best view possible. Samir could see me clearly now, and the look of enthusiastic desire on my face was clear as day. 

I was hungrily bobbing my head up and down on Javed’s big black cock, my lips pursed forward like a fish out of water as I devoured the cock before me. Samir could see sticky gobs of saliva flowing from the corner of my mouth, and every time I drew back towards the tip, Javed’s cock shone with my spit, frothy strands of sticky saliva sliding down the shaft of his cock and hanging from his big egg-shaped balls. Samir could see Javed was getting a hot and seriously wet blowjob and knew that my hot wet mouth must feel amazing to Javed as I sucked his off. I could only take about half of the huge cock into my mouth; Samir could have sworn he saw a look of disappointment and frustration on my face as I tried vainly to take more. Even from up in his room, it looked to Samir like I was purring inside, loving the way my mouth was being violated by Javed’s big cock; even though it looked like it was stretching my jaws to the breaking point.  Samir was carefully stroking his own cock now, knowing he was a hair-trigger away from shooting but he was hoping to be able to hold off; he wanted to shoot at the same time as Javed. He only had a couple more minutes to wait before he saw Javed look down at me and speak quietly to me and then his head turned up, his eyes closing as a look of pure bliss came over his face. “Oh fuck….yyyyeeesssss….” Javed groaned loudly and even over the bubbling murmur of the jets, his words reached Samir clearly. Samir saw Javed’s defined abs flexing and he knew a big load of semen was speeding up the shaft of that thick black cock. Samir turned his attention to me, noticing me still bobbing feverishly on Javed’s throbbing erection; I pulled back to the top, my lips locked down with just the flared cockhead inside my mouth. 

Samir saw my throat contract as I swallowed knowing Javed was filling my mouth with his potent seed, Javed’s stomach muscles flexed again and then a milky drop appeared at the corner of my mouth. The drop grew in size and started to flow down my chin and Javed’s pulsing shaft, Javed was filling my mouth and the overflow was trickling from the corners of my lips. I swallowed again, taking another volley of cum into my welcoming stomach. Watching me hungrily swallow his bully’s cum was all it took to send Samir spinning over the edge, his hand had to barely touch his firecracker cock and it went off; spraying milky jizz against the wall beneath the window. His eyes were glued to my sucking mouth, my eyes closed in bliss and my face a mask of lust as I swallowed and swallowed, and swallowed, as Samir’s climax overwhelmed him. More glistening semen was seeping from the corners of my mouth and down Javed’s pulsing shaft some of it dangling lewdly from my chin Javed’s huge nuts. Samir found the pearly rivulets of cum wickedly arousing and his own cock spewed more spunk than he thought possible, his whole body quivering with the power of his orgasm. He finally finished and was left gasping but he saw that I was still working on Javed’s shooting cock, more of that sizzling baby batter oozing from the corners of my mouth. I swallow again and then finally Javed took my head in his hands and just held me still; letting me nurse at the oozing tip of his cock as his climax slowly waned.  Samir was starting to recover his breath as Javed lifted my head off his cock; Samir could see the gobs of cum dangling from my chin now as Javed looked down at me. As my glassy eyes looked up at Javed, he took his big index finger and drew it across my chin, gathering up his warm seed, he teasingly showed me his cum-covered finger and then slipped it into my mouth. 

I eagerly accepted Javed’s offering, my eyes hooded in pleasure as I closed my lips over his finger and sucked at it ravenously; Javed slowly drew his finger back and forth between my lips like he was fucking me. Satisfied that I’d licked his finger clean, he took hold of my head once more and brought my face closer, putting my mouth between his legs. His smooth black skin of sack was glistening with a mixture of my gooey saliva and his milky cum, he didn’t have to tell me what to do; I eagerly extend my tongue and run it beneath a pearly wad of goo hanging from his balls. I licked upward, my tongue tracing over the silky skin as I gathered in a mouthful of our combined juices. Samir saw Javed look up at him and smile as I enthusiastically continued my work, getting every stray drop of Javed’s semen and my own spit inside me. After a minute or two, Javed pushed my head back, he smiled down at me and saw the look on my face; he knew that look, the look of my approval, the knowing look he’d made me happy. Samir shuddered as he looked at my face, seeing how happy I was to be so subservient to Javed but he found himself wracked with guilt as well- guilt because he found it just as exciting as he found it disturbing. His thoughts were broken as he saw Basim and Nasim stepped into the hot tub, walking over to the middle; Samir was shocked to see Javed nod to Basim and pass him my head, backing away as Basim took my head in his hands. Basim stepped forward as Javed moved back, he was quick to plug his rigid cock into my mouth. Samir saw me eagerly accept the second cock, my mouth moving down the stiff shaft with no hesitation, Basim worked my mouth up and down for a couple of minutes and then passed me over to Nasim, who’d been standing next to him and leisurely stroking his own hard cock.    

They kept this up for a little while, passing me back and forth, gobs of saliva hanging off each of their thrusting cocks; Samir was mesmerized as he watched, his cock stiffening up again already as he watched the lurid scene taking place below him. He was too spellbound by them taking turns fucking my face to even notice that Javed had climbed out of the hot tub and sauntered into the house. Basim had my head back in his hands now, rolling his hips as he fed his surging phallus deep into my mouth; his fingers entwined in my brown locks. He passed me back to Nasim, who plugged his dripping cock right back into my mouth, my face glistening with pre-cum and saliva. Samir’s hand subconsciously went back to his cock, his fingers circling his rising pecker; he pumped back and forth, mesmerized by what the guys were doing to me. “Well…I guess you like what you see…” Samir spun around, he hadn’t heard the door of his room open, but Javed was standing just behind him, his massive cock hanging out before him like a club. Javed had caught Samir unawares and Samir was dumbstruck, unable to speak; standing there with his pants off, his hand wrapped around his hard cock. Javed looked down at what Samir was doing, and then up into Samir’s eyes as he nodded towards the window. “I bet you wish it was your cock…your elder sister had her lips wrapped around…don’t you?” Javed hefted his long black cock and brandished it in Samir’s direction, shiny traces of my saliva shining on the surface of his shaft. Samir flushed, giving Javed the answer to his question. “Yeah…that’s what I thought…I don’t blame you at all…your sister is one hot looking…and that mouth…fuck…that’s the best blowjob…I’ve had in a long time…” Javed paused as he hefted his heavy cock as if presenting it to Samir for inspection “With just a little training…your sister will be taking this whole thing down her throat in no time…” Javed continued, Samir couldn’t stop the gasp that escaped his lips. 

The thought of his sister taking that enormous black cock down her throat was unimaginable, but the electrifying jolt of arousal that sent a pulsating of blood to Samir’s cock was evidence of how wickedly excited he thought the idea of that was at the same time. Javed smirked as he noticed the twitch in Samir’s cock at the same time a guilty look came over his face. “Yeah you like the idea of that…don’t you? You like the idea of seeing your sexy sister…taking every last inch of this big cock down her pretty little throat…don’t you…well she is going to…whether you like it or not…she’s going to take it in all three of her holes before we’re done…yeah…all three holes…from all three of us…we’ll keep your sweet elder sister so full of cum…the stuff will be running out of her…” Javed said, Samir couldn’t help himself, listening to what Javed said they were going to do to me had him rock hard again; he stood there as if in a trance as he listened to his bully, his hand unknowingly stroking his throbbing erection. Javed could see right through him, if that was his sister, he’d feel the same. How could you live in a house everyday with somebody with a body and tits like that and not want to fuck her every which way but loose and that face and beautiful black hair combine that with a body that was just made for fucking. No doubt about it…I was absolutely gorgeous and he’d picked up right from the start-although I’d tried to show how in control of everything I was- I was submissive. Yes, a willing submissive just waiting from someone to take control and show me what my perfect body was for. He’d seen in my eyes when he’d rubbed up against me at the kitchen counter. I’d come just feeling the thick log of his cock rubbing up against my ass. 

If I came like that, Javed couldn’t wait to see how I’d react when he fed every last inch of his big black cock into my pussy; he’d some things in mind for Samir too, things that he and his buddies would get a kick out of, while giving Samir his share of the thrills with me as well. He just had a few questions for Samir first. “Let go of that cock of yours for a minute…” Javed said, Samir’s hand stopped but he seemed reluctant to let it go; whether he was embarrassed or just so turned on that he didn’t want to stop, Javed didn’t care. “Don’t worry…you’ll be able to get off soon enough…I guarantee you’ll like what I’ve in store for you…” Javed said and nodded towards the window, Samir flushed again. ‘Did that nod by Javed indicate that he’d get a shot at his sister…if that was the case…holy fuck!’ Samir thought to himself, he immediately removed his hand from his cock. “Good…now how many times a day you usually jerk off thinking about her?” Javed asked as could see Samir hesitate and he knew he was feeling guilty, but he was tired of this shit “C’mon kid …I don’t have time for you to fuck around like this…if you want a shot at your sister…answer my fucking questions” Javed said. There it was, Samir thought; Javed had put it right out in the open. He might get a shot at his sister, just the thought of that gave him the courage he needed. “Uh…usually five or six times a day…” He answered with a shrug of his shoulders, his eyes looking away from Javed’s as he felt his face flush. “That’s fucking good…Now I want you to think long and hard about this question…what would you like to do to her more than anything else? Fuck her? Have her suck you off? I imagine all of it…but what’s your favorite fantasy about her?” Javed asked again, Samir really felt his face turning red now, but he knew he’d to tell Javed the truth or he’d regret it for the rest of his life. 

“I Uh…I really want to be able to use my…to use my mouth on her…on her…you know…” Samir replied, a big smile came over Javed’s face as he nodded “So you want to eat out your elder sister’s sweet pussy…it that it? That’s what you think about the most?” Javed said. “Yes…yes…” Samir still found it difficult to meet Javed’s eyes. “Yeah…I can see you lapping at your elder sister’s dripping cunt…I think that’s perfect for you…now what would you be willing to do if I tell you…I’ll make that happen for you?” Javed asked, with a look of alarm, Samir looked down at Javed’s monstrous cock; now hanging menacingly between his powerful thighs. It hung downwards, but well out from his body; Samir was surprised to see that it hadn’t gone flaccid after he’d dumped his load into my mouth. To Samir, it still looked half-hard, as if it could be ready to go at a moment’s notice; Javed saw where Samir was looking, and read the fear in his eyes. “Hey …don’t worry…we’re not going to tear open that little virgin ass of yours…but there will be some things I’ll want you to do…things you’ll like…I can guarantee that we won’t hurt you or your elder sister…if you agree…and if you want a shot at that pretty little pussy of hers…you need to make that decision now…” Javed said. “Yes…I’ll…I’ll do whatever you like…” it took Samir only a second or two to answer. Javed nodded, pleased with Samir’s answer he asked “And I assume you’re a virgin right?” Samir’s eyes dropped away giving Javed the answer that he’d already expected, a big smile came over Javed’s face. “Don’t worry about that either…you won’t be for a long…it’s going to be fun for us to see…your elder sister taking your cherry…now let’s go…I promise you’ll have a lot more fun…than staying in here by yourself…” Javed said, turned and started walking towards the door.     

Samir remained riveted in place, stunned by what he’d just heard, images of losing his virginity and having his own mouth glues to my pussy firing rapidly in his twisted brain. Was it really going to happen? If he did what Javed or the boys asked him to do, was he really going to get a chance to fuck me and lick my pussy? Javed stopped at the door and turned, a stern look coming over his face. “I’m not going to tell you again…move it…or both you and your elder sister are going to regret it…” Javed said, Samir tucked his throbbing cock into his pants and followed eagerly wondering what was going to happen next.  Javed led the way down the stairs and back outside, Samir close behind like a puppy following its master. When they reached onto the pool deck, I’d my lips wrapped around Basim’s cock while Nasim stood next to his friend; grinning as he stroked his rigid cock. I’d my eyes half-closed as I compliantly let my head be pulled back and forth on Basim’s thrusting erection;  I was still on my knees in the hot tub, the water level covering about half of my big tits, the upper swells of my breasts quivering as Basim pulled my upper body back and forth. The sun glistened off our wet bodies, sparkling like jewels. “Are you guys close?” Javed asked, stopping next to the tub, Samir came to stand still behind him, unsure of what to do. “Oh yeah…I don’t think I’ve ever had suck a hot…hungry mouth on my cock…she is amazing…” Basim Said. “What about you?” Javed asked to Nasim.  “No problem…that sweet mouth of hers has got me primed and ready to blow anytime” Nasim replied, Javed’s voice had alerted me to his presence and I looked up, spotting my brother Samir standing there, his eyes wide open as he watched me slurping away at the big cock plugged into my mouth.

OP
eroticbeats

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
95 XP
Chapter10

A feeling of guilt and dread washed over me as I pushed Basim’s legs, spitting out the huge cock inside my mouth, gobs of saliva dangling lewdly from the upright shaft. “Samir…I…you…” I mumbled, words failing me. “Don’t get all worried Ms. Reema…” Javed said, casually waving his hand in a calming motion “Your sweet little innocent brother has been up in his room watching us the whole time…”  Javed pointed upwards and my eyes followed his finger instinctively to Samir’s window.  “Not only was he watching us…he was taking pictures as well…plus he was jerking off at the same time…you should see the size of the load he splattered all over the wall…” Javed said. “Pictures….jerking…” I said my mind swirling; Samir blushed red as my eyes went back and forth between him and Javed, my face showing my confusion. “He shouldn’t…I mean I shouldn’t…” I stammered, my overloaded brain searching for the right words. “Oh yes…you definitely should…” Javed replied with a nod, his voice calm and assertive “And you definitely will…” I remained in the pool on my knees, looking at Javed, my face flushed with guilt. “Now this is the way this is going to go… Samir here is going to tutor us…just like you said…but we already told you…we can’t afford to pay him…so in return… we’re going to give Samir here some tutoring of our own…about women…and you’re going to help us with those lessons …” Javed looked right at my big tits when he said the last line, causing his friend to grin broadly. I looked at Javed to Samir and back again, my whole world having been turned upside down in less than twenty-four hours.  “And not only are you going to help with Samir’s education…but while we’re getting tutored…you’re going to be providing the three of us with the extra-curricular activities that our teachers keep saying all students need…” Javed took his half-hard cock in his hand and pointed it at me, making me an offer he already knew I wouldn’t refuse.    

Javed took a slow leisurely stroke up the shaft, bringing a dewy bead of pre-cum to the top, the gooey drop glistening invitingly; even though I was riddled by guilt, Javed could see the wanton look in my eyes as they dropped to his cock, they went right to his massive, flared cockhead and he saw me swallow my lips still wet and parted. “So is everything clear Reema…or do we go back to the way things were before…?” Javed asked, the use of my first name making it clear to everyone who was in charge. Javed nodded towards Samir and I knew exactly what he was saying, I didn’t want to think about what Samir’s life would be like if I refused but I knew that Javed knew exactly what I was thinking and feeling inside. I knew inside that I needed those big cocks, I could see by the knowing look in Javed’s eyes that he knew this as well. “I….I understand…” I replied, nodding in agreement. “Good…that’s what I like to hear…” Javed said, smiling as he calmly nodded before turning to his two buddies and said “Get her out of there…and onto one of those chairs…” He pointed to one of the padded, poolside loungers a short distance away. Basim and Nasim helped me out of the tub and over to the lounger, water running off our bodies onto the deck surface; Basim and Nasim had one of my arms and laid me back, my upper body raised slightly by the inclined lounger. On my back, my huge tits spread out sideways over the full breadth of my chest; the massive globes of flesh on the verge of oozing out of the sides as well as over the top edge of the jam-packed bra cups. “That’s good…” Javed said as they took a spot on either side of me, their hands going back to their hard cocks. 

“Fill her mouth now…” Javed said and turned to me and said “And Reema…once they do…don’t swallow it…not until I tell you…” I nodded obediently and Javed gestured to his two buddies who moved in close and started stroking their big cock, more vigorously now; their hands flew back and forth, pre-cum glinting in the sun as it flew from the tips of their cocks every which way, many of them falling on my face. “Open your mouth for them Reema…give my buddies a target …” Javed said, I compliantly opened my mouth into an inviting ‘O’ as Basim and Nasim moved in closer, the engorged ends of their boners sometimes brushing against my face as they pumped away at them. “Are you almost there…Basim?” Nasim asked, setting his feet firmly in position. “Oh yeah buddy…her fucking mouth had me ready to shoot almost as soon as I stuck my cock in it…” Basim replied as he got into position as well, his hand almost a blur as he pointed the dripping tip at my face. “Oh fuck…here you go baby!” Nasim said with a groan as he started to cum, he held his hand still for a second as a long white rope shot forth, hitting me on the cheek and streaming into my open mouth. “Yeah…here it comes…a nice mouthful for you…” Basim responded as he started to climax as well, a milky ribbon spewed forth from the top of his raging cock; splattering the other side of my face before he got it aimed into my beckoning mouth. Both Nasim and Basim moved closer, the crimson heads of their cocks almost touching right over my open mouth as they totally unloaded, flooding my mouth with a torrent of jizz. They were both grunting and moaning as they continued to stroke their spewing cocks; gobs and strands of cum filling the beckoning receptacle of my open mouth. “Oh yeah…I’m loving it…” Basim said as he pumped rope after rope into my rapidly-filling mouth. Samir couldn’t believe what he was seeing; I stretched out before him and two guys filling my mouth with cum. 

My eyes were hooded, with a glassy wanton look in them as they kept dumping their loads into my mouth; my face showed the serene pleasure I was feeling by being used, by being used by these guys as their personal cum dump. They were almost done now and my mouth was overflowing with spunk, glistening trickles of thick semen sliding sluggishly down my cheeks. Samir was both shocked and painfully aroused by what he was seeing, his cock once again feeling like an iron bar in his pants; Basim shook his spent cock one more time, the final drops or pearly seed dropping onto my face. Nasim did the same and then both of them stepped back, smiles on their faces as they looked down at me; my mouth full, my lower face covered with cum. “Remember…don’t swallow…” Javed said as he stepped forward and looked at the huge pool of cum in my mouth, he smiled and then said “Samir…” Samir was shocked to hear his name and looked up, he pointed to himself questioningly as if Javed had made a mistake by calling out his name. “Yes…you…come over here…” Javed said, extending his hand towards Samir, Samir stepped forward as Javed slipped his arm around his shoulder; pulling him closer and said “Remember what we talked about? About the things you’d like to do?” Struck dumb, Samir could only nod. “How would you like to come in that sweet mouth of your sister’s too?” Javed asked Samir. As Javed spoke the words, Samir looked right at me; his reddening face telling me what he was thinking. I nod with my eyes, letting him know that it was okay, that I understand that I was doing this to help him; to protect him. After seeing that look in my eyes, Samir glanced up at Javed and nodded. “Good…take your pants off…” Javed replied, patting Samir on the back, Samir was far too excited at this point to feel sheepish about what was going to happen.  

Samir hurriedly pulled off his pants and tossed them aside, his rigid cock standing at full attention; pointing directly to the North Star. “Not a bad sized cock for a little guy…” Javed said as he looked at Samir and then at his two buddies who shrugged and nodded in agreement before Javed turned back to Samir standing next to him and said “There’s only one thing you need to do before you get a shot at that pretty mouth…” Samir looked up at Javed, totally perplexed; his eyebrows arched up questioningly. Javed smiled as he pointed down to me and said “I want you to French kiss your elder sister first…and then you can use that mouth any way you want…” Samir’s eyes flew open, as did mine, Samir heart was pounding in his chest as he looked down at my face; my mouth overflowing with thick milky cum. Samir felt Javed’s hand squeeze his shoulder, a rough warning squeeze “Remember what we talked about? If you do as I tell you…I can guarantee you’ll be eating out your elder sister’s sweet pussy as much as you want…If you don’t…both you and your elder sister…is going to get fucked up…you got it?” Javed punctuated his statement by squeezing Samir’s shoulder even harder, almost making Samir yelp. Samir was shocked by what he’d been asked but at the same time his perverted brain found the whole twisted scenario sinfully arousing. As he thought about being made to kiss me, to stick his tongue into that sea of spunk, he’d felt an electrifying jolt pulse through him right to his cock. Samir looked into my eyes, with no further hesitation he stepped forward and kneeled down on the pool deck; his face next to mine. From the corner of his eyes he saw Basim and Nasim move around the lounger to the other side so they had a better view. 

Samir could smell their semen now, the warm masculine scent wafting into his senses, he was shocked to find the intoxicating fragrance made him almost dizzy with excitement. He could feel his cock throb, and knew he was leaking pre-cum like crazy; with his heart pounding in his chest, he lowered his mouth, his lips meeting a layer of pearly semen before they pressed against my pouty lips beneath. With his lips against mine, he slid his tongue into my open mouth, delving deep into the pool of cloudy cum. Samir was surprised at the warmth of the gooey fluid, his tongue rolling slowly around the inside of my accepting mouth, I was kissing him back now; my tongue meeting his in an illicitly sinful dance, pushing some of the cum back into his mouth. “Mmmm…” a moan escape my mouth, my tongue rolling sensually against his as I explored his mouth; I drew his tongue into my mouth, almost sucking it in, pulling his tongue deeper as it plowed through the milky gobs of jizz. “Mmmm….” I heard another contented moan escape our joined mouth and was surprised to realize that this one came from Samir; he feathered his tongue through the puddle of spunk, loving the wicked sensation that was coursing through him. The whole lurid affair had him more excited than he’d ever been in his life, the flavor and scent of the guy’s cum setting his libido on fire. The three guys watching smiled at each other and then Javed spoke “Swallow it, Samir…get your elder sister all cleaned up for us…” Spellbound by the hypnotic allure of what he was doing, Samir used his tongue to draw a big wad of the thick white semen into his mouth; with his lips still pressed to mine, he swallowed. 

The clumpy gob moved deep into Samir mouth and down his throat, the slippery cum sliding like warm silk down his throat; when it hit his stomach, he felt another jolt of excitement shoot right to his throbbing cock and he knew he wanted more. “Mmmm…” He moaned louder this time as he stuck his tongue deep into my mouth, sucking another huge wad of slime back into his mouth. “Reema let him have all of that cum this time...” Javed said, happily watching the lurid scene taking place before him. Reema was just as turned on as Samir, my pussy dripping as my brother Samir kissed me deeply; sucking the warm cum right out of my mouth. I ardently kissed him back, pressing my lips to his, both of us moaning softly as I used my tongue to push the potent seed into his mouth, feeding him like a mother bird feeds its babies.  When Samir had swallowed every drop from within my mouth, he enthusiastically moved to my cheeks; his broad flat tongue licking upward. He lapped up the silvery rivulets that had run down my cheeks onto my neck before doing the same to my other cheek and then my chin; he worked feverishly as the guys watched, their hands leisurely stroking their big limber cocks. Samir finally sat back, both his and my face flushed, not one trance of white remained on my face; all that was left were the drying traces of his saliva. Every savory morsel of the guys thick, potent cum was safely in the pit of his stomach. “Good job Samir…that mouth of hers is all your now…” Javed said Samir quickly looked at me, as if asking permission; I simply nodded, my hand reaching out to Samir’s side. 

Without waiting a second longer, Samir threw his leg over the lounger; straddling my body, he was so aroused he thought he might go off on the spot. I sensed his excitement and leaned my head forward, just as he pointed his surging cock down at my face; I was excited as well, the nastiness of being made to do these kinds of things with my own brother turning me on more than I’d thought possible. At this moment all I cared about right now was that my pussy felt like it was on fire, and I was so aroused that I thought my clit was going to explode. I ovelled my lips as Samir thrust his hips forward, plowing his throbbing erection right into my beckoning mouth; my tongue instantly rolled over his sensitive cockhead, bathing it with my spit. I caved in my cheeks right away, enveloping his young cock in a hot buttery sheath, without thinking I shot one hand down between my legs; my fingers sliding inside my bikini bottom. I was soaking wet and my fingers instantly went to the fiery beacon of my needy clit. “Oh my god…Oh my gooooddddddd….” Samir groaned as he started to cum, within seconds of my hot wet mouth closing down around his throbbing erection; I felt Samir’s hips twitch as he came, a powerful rope of cum spewing from the end of his surging cock and pasting itself deep into my mouth. As soon as that thick rich wad of semen pooled on my tongue, the illicit wickedness of what I was doing shot through me, sending an electrifying pulse right to my throbbing clit; my slick fingertips circled the stiff nodule, causing a jolting orgasm to start deep inside me and radiate like an atomic bomb throughout my body. “Ehhhmmm…” I groaned loudly, my mouth locked tight around Samir’s cock as the jangling sensations washed over me in scintillating waves. 

I kept rubbing my clit as I came, my warm juices gushing into my bikini bottoms. “Your brother’s load is all yours…Go ahead…swallow it Reema…” Javed voice came to our ears; I did and then eagerly kept sucking for more. Samir kept cumming flooding my mouth with more cum than he thought possible, even after he’d already shot a load earlier. He’d never felt anything as exquisite as that beautiful mouth in his life and he never wanted it to stop; he kept shooting, his hips shaking as he dumped wad after wad of his milky spunk into my vacuuming mouth. Finally, the delightful tingling sensations dwindled and he stood there over me, trying to recover, and feeling like he could barely stand. “Well that was interesting…it seemed like you two really enjoyed that…” Javed’s words brought Samir back to earth and he quickly drew his leg back from straddling me, his spent cock coming out of my sucking mouth with an audible ‘POP!’ Like Samir I felt guilty under the leering gaze of the three guys, I drew my hand from inside my bikini bottoms; but all of them were watching me. “My…my…look at those sticky fingers…” My hand stopped right where it was after Javed spoke, all eyes going to my glistening hand; my slender fingers covered with warm cunt honey. “That seems like such a waste…” I continued “I think you should let your little brother have a taste…after all you just got a mouthful of his cum…it’s only fair to give him some of yours…”  I looked at Samir, who was staring at my sticky fingers, his face flushing with embarrassment, but a look of pure desire in his young eyes. I could see how much he wanted what Javed was offering him, a chance to taste my forbidden juices. 

Like everything else that had happened in the last day, this turned me on too; making me shiver with illicit arousal, wanting to ease Samir anxiety, I extended my hand towards him giving him a knowing smile that I knew would soothe his guilt. Samir saw that look in my eyes and relief washed over him as I lifted my hand, knowing I was all right with him doing what Javed was asking him to do. He stepped forward and lowered his mouth to my hand, opening his lips, I smiled at him bewitchingly as I slid my gooey fingers into his mouth as if I knew that deep in his heart; this is what he wanted more than anything. As soon as my slender fingers entered his mouth, Samir close his lips around them; his tongue pressing against my skin, he licked and sucked at my cum-covered fingers, drawing my warm juices deep into his mouth. When they hit his taste buds, he almost swooned with pleasure; the taste of my womanly nectar thrilling him to the core, to Samir it was the most delicious thing he’d ever tasted in his young life and he knew he was hooked that he wanted as much of my delectable cunt honey as he could get. And if he did as Javed asked, he knew his dream of doing that just might come true, Samir lifted his eyes to mine as he licked my hand clean, and seeing a sly smile come over my face as I deliberately drew my delicate fingers back and forth between his lips fucking his mouth with my fingers. He felt like he could have stayed there for hours, looking into my eyes as I let him lick my fingers clean.  “All right that’s enough…” Javed said, pulling Samir away from me “You two have a little something to put in your bellies…now what about us…”

Javed turned to me and continued “Do you have anything to eat around here?” “Uh…yes…I…uh…I made some pasta and…” I replied sheepishly as I sat up hurriedly on the lounger. “That’s good…that’ll do it…why don’t you go back upstairs…get cleaned up and change into that pretty little dress you were wearing earlier…I saw the shower in the cabana there…we’ll get cleaned up in there…then I think it’ll be nice to have lunch out here on the deck…” Javed pointed to the glass topped patio table a short distance outside the sliding doors to the house “And while you’re getting lunch ready… Samir can bring us something cold to drink…” “Uh…all right…” I said as I got up, grabbed my towel and started towards the house before I was stopped as Javed took me by the arm. “I know you don’t have any right now…but next time we come…we’d like it if you could have some Red Bull in the fridge…I think we’re going to go through a lot of that in the future…you can do that for us…can’t you?”  Javed voice had taken on that lulling hypnotic tone again, the low mesmerizing timbre of his words almost making me dizzy thinking about these virile young men amped up on Red Bull. “I…yes…” My answer brought a big smile to Javed’s face, he leaned down, and bringing his lops to mine; giving me a deep passionate kiss. I felt myself melting in his arms as I quickly succumbed to the desires welling up within me, kissing him back; letting his hands roam over my breasts as he pulled me close, he finally pulled his face back from mine leaving me breathless. “I think we all need some fuel inside us before we move on to Round two…” Javed whispered quietly to me, his eyes running blatantly over my lush body as if he wanted to ravish me right there on the spot. 

I knew if he wanted to, I’d no will power within me to resist even one little bit. “Round two?” was all I could gasp out questioningly. “Oh yes…we’re not done with you by any means…you’re going to be tired and sore by the time we’re done with you today…I can guarantee that you’ll never want it to stop…” Javed reached down and brought my hand to his resurgent cock, I instinctively closed my hand around it; feeling it pulse strongly as it grew beneath my tiny fingers. I started to move my hand back and forth along the growing shaft, but he turned abruptly; pulling it out of my grasp, he leaned in and kissed me once more and then brought his mouth back to my ear, his hot breath making me tingle all the way down to my toes. “Don’t worry…you’re going to get all the cock you can handle…me and the guys are going to take care of you…give you just what you need…we’re going to fill you so full of cum…the stuff will be running out of you for a week…” As he stood back and walked away, I was reeling with excitement as I looked down at his huge cock hanging out half hard in front of him. I was so aroused by what he said that my pussy was almost gushing, I’d a nagging itch deep inside me that I knew it would take a big cock to scratch and maybe more than one…maybe three and maybe more than once each. With a sly smile on my face and a burning need between my legs, I turned and entered the house looking forward to Round Two. 

More to cum

OP
eroticbeats

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
95 XP
Chapter11

Samir took few money from my purse and grabbed the keys to the scooty, opening the garage door; he backed out past Javed’s bike and headed the short distance to thestore, the same one where I’d confronted the bullies yesterday. He couldn’t believe so much had happened in such a short time, I’d met them for the first time less than twenty-four hours ago and now they were treating me like their cum-hungry-bitch. Samir was still recovering from the intensity of the orgasm when he went off in my mouth, the feeling had been even more amazing than he’d dreamed and watching me eagerly swallow his cum was incredible. Samir was rapidly starting to realize what Javed had meant when he said he could do things for him, and if it was more of that. Samir knew he was all in. When he got to the store he asked if they’d a case of Red Bull in the cooler, and was happy to find out that there was full case in the storage fridge in the back of the store. The owner was happy to have it taken off his hands; Samir grabbed a couple of bags of chips and was back home in no time. He slid the case of Red Bull in the spare fridge in the garage and made his way to the kitchen where he stuck cans of the stuff into the fridge there, he was anxious to see what the guys had in store for me next and he was just as keen to have them ‘fuel up’ on Red Bull, if that’s what they wanted to do. He gathered up plates and napkins and took them out to the patio table, distributing then around in five settings, he decided to wait until theguys came out from showering in the cabana before asking them what they wanted to drink. He was just taking the pasta out of the fridge when he heard voices coming from outside. 

Samir looked up to see the guys come out of the cabana and walk over to the table after placing their bathing suits and towels to dry on hooks on the side of the building, he noticed they’d all donned their jeans but all three were shirtless. Their jeans hung low on their hips not one inch of underwear in sight letting him know they were going commando. Samir was envious of their muscular physiques, each one had defined abs like people in ads for gyms and both Basim and Javed had powerful looking chests, with pronounced pecs that looked like plates of body armor. Even Nasim with a slightly smaller build, still had prominent muscles in his shoulders and arms, Samir knew that when it came to having a muscular body like those guys; he’d been dealt a bad hand from the start. With a disgruntled shrug of his shoulders, he made his way outside.  “Hey guys what would you like to drink with lunch?” Samir asked them. “What’ve you got? Still no beer… I guess…” Nasim responded. “Uh no…sorry…we’ve got coke and pepsi…and we’ve got some Red Bull too…” Samir replied. “Red Bull…I thought you didn’t have anything like that in the house…” Javed said as he looked at Samir questioningly. Samir shrugged “We didn’t…Reema asked me to drive to the store and asked me to get a whole case…” Javed had a sly smile on his face as he looked over to his two buddies before returning his attention to Samir “That was very thoughtful of her to ask you to do that…I think she deserves a present in return…don’t you think so guys?” “Definitely…” Basim replied. “She deserves a present that’s nice and big after being so thoughtful…” Nasim said as he gave Basim a playful punch in theshoulder. “Yes…I think you’re right…” Javed said. 

“We’ll definitely give her something big…that’s great to know you’ve got that on hand…but a coke is fine for now…we might need Red Bull a little later…” Javed gave Samir a sly wink as he said that, the other two chose coke as well “Okay coke all around…I’ll be back in a minute…” Samir had just gotten some glasses filled with ice when my voice reached him. “Thanks for getting started on things dear…I tried to hurry through my shower…my hair’s still a bit damp…” Samir looked up as I came bounding down the stairs, my shapely body clad in my yellow dress again. My hair was down now released from the scrunchie I’d been wearing when I was in the pool, and when I’d had my hair pulled back in the hot tub when I was having my mouth worked over by the bullies. Samir noticed that I’d quickly touched up my makeup too; I’d brushed on some bronzy pink eye shadow and applied some mascara which made my already long lashes look even longer. My lips had a coating of pink gloss that made them look wet and inviting, it struck him as funny that he was already looking at my mouth that way, having dumped a load of cum into it just a short time ago. “Were you able to get the drinks I asked you to get?” I asked as I joined him at the granite topped island. “Yes…they actually had a whole case in one of their big coolers…I put the whole case in the fridge in the garage and brought in six for now…” Samir pointed to the fridge as he popped open the cans of coke he’d already retrieved. “That’s great…they didn’t want them?” I asked as I watched him pour the coke into their glasses. 

“No…they just wanted coke right now…” Samir couldn’t help but noticed that I’d a bit of disappointed look on my face. “Javed said they might want Red Bull later…” my lips turned up in knowing smile after he said that. I grabbed a big spoon as Samir pulled out a serving tray and placed four iced filled glassed on the tray, three with coke and one Pepsi for himself. “What would you like to drink….Didi…” he asked. “I think I would have Pepsi…” I replied, Samir poured the chilled Pepsi over ice for me, adding it to tray. Javed and his buddies were sitting around the patio table talking quietly as he made his way towards them and passed their drinks around and set out theplates. Their attention was diverted as I approached the table, loaded down with a large bowl in one hand and a big serving spoon in the other. “Who’d like some pasta?” I asked as I stopped next to Javed, instinctively, I knew he was in charge and started serving him first, spooning the food onto his plate. “Samir could you go in and get thechips…I’ve already put them in bowls…” I said, Samir strode back into the house and picked up the two bowls from the kitchen island. As he returned to the patio, he saw the three guys eyeing me up, Nasim and Basim blatantly running their gaze up and down my curvy form.  Samir noticed I took a spot to Javed’ s right at the round glass table, Samir took the spot next to me with Basim and Nasim on the opposite side. 

“Reema thank you for asking Samir to pick some Red Bull for us…me and the guys really appreciate it…” Javed said, I smiled sheepishly and said “That’s all right…you said you’d like it…so I thought…” “We’re glad you were so thoughtful …that stuff will give us an extra kick…” Javed paused as he blatantly reached over and ran his hand along my bare thigh “With some Red bull around…we’ll be able to keep going for hours…” Javed continued, I flushed at his words, my eyes moving to his hand which was now stroking the inside of my thigh. “Reema…tell me…when…where and to whom you lost your cherry for the first time…” Javed said, his long black fingers caressing the smooth skin of my inner thigh just slightly above my knee.  “I would like to hear it in full details...I knew it will take lot of time to hear in details...so why don't you start right now while eating....” Javed said, his hand on my legs, stroking teasingly back and forth. 

OP
eroticbeats

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
95 XP
The Flashback Chapter- 1

It was just my mom Tanya and me her eighteen year old daughter; it was our first vacation to Goa without my father and brother Samir as my father was busy with his business meetings and Samir was left behind as he had some extra classes. This vacation was a gift from my father for my 18th birthday, he rented us a small condo unit on the outer banks in a sleepily little resort area; which was perfect for us. Mom and I walked along the beach and we admired the glow of the moon as the warm summer air gently carried the ocean smell into our nostrils, this was the end of our first day at the beach. “I think we should be headed back now.” Mom said. “Ok…let’s cut through the dunes…it should be a little quicker…” I said, we headed up a path but just we started to round a corner we heard a groan. “That’s it baby keep sucking… Fuck…that feels great…” A man’s voice said as we heard another fainter sound that reminded me of someone sucking on a lollipop. As we stepped around the corner we saw a tourist, the guy standing there with his eyes closed and his face pointed towards the sky. He was naked and there was a girl kneeling in front of him.  I saw she’d her lips wrapped on his cock and was pumping it with her mouth, my mom just stood there and watched with her mouth open. This was first time I’d actually ever seen a cock anyone sucking one, I’m certain that my mouth was open too. 

The girl was moaning and the guy was groaning as her head moved back and forth; I looked at my mom and she just kept watching and did not move. I felt my pussy start to tingle like when cute guy talked to me or when I woke up from a dream sometimes. “Just a little more baby…I need to cum…Suck it baby…” The guy said, the girl increased the speed with which she pumped the cock; suddenly he pulled the cock from her mouth and stroked it with his hand. I saw something fly out of his cock while he groaned; the stuff hit the girl in the face and on her chest. “Give me that cum Brian…shoot it for me… that’s it…look at it shoot…that is so fucking hot…” The girl said. I felt my mom take my hand and pull me back towards the beach; we disappeared without the two lovers ever knowing we’d seen their sex act. We walked quietly back to our condo unit but I could sense there was tension in my mom.  When we got back to the condo we were both very quiet which in unusual for us, I put a movie in the TV and fixed some popcorn.  “I’m going set out on the deck for a while…is that ok with you?” Mom said. “Sure mom…I’m going to watch this movie so I’ll be fine…” I replied as the movie played, I was lost in my thoughts as to what I’d seen. I’d heard of blowjobs and cocks but it was like a unicorn to me, people could say they were real but I’d never seen one. 

Thinking about it began to make me wonder what it would be like to give one; I was also amazed at how big the guy’s cock was. Did that thing really fit inside a girl’s vagina? I could not imagine that it would fit in mine! Suddenly I noticed just how warm and wet my pussy was, even more I could not believe how fast my heart was beating and my breathing was harder. I’d rubbed my pussy sometimes and that was exactly how I felt without even touching myself. Mom came back and stopped to look at me as she prepared to go back outside. “Are you feeling ok?” She asked. “I’m fine…” I replied with just a little embarrassment in my voice, after she left the room I lowered my hand down to my pussy and was shocked at how wet I was. As I ran my finger up and down the lips I hit my clit and felt like a jolt of electricity had gone through me. I started rubbing a little faster and my pussy felt so good, my mind formed a vision that there was a cock in front of my face; I could feel the saliva flood my mouth as I waited to take the cook in my mouth. I could feel my mouth open and I stuck two fingers in and sucked them in and out. My orgasm hit me and my ass lifted off the couch as I ground my pussy against my hand, I heard myself moan as I continued to cum even harder; my orgasm was starting to ease and as I opened my eyes I saw my mom standing there.

“I guess we should have a talk…” My mom said with a normal voice. I sat up on the couch and felt my face turn red; my mom had just seen me fingering my pussy, I was sure that I was in big trouble. Mom walked over and sat next to me. “I’m sorry mummy…I didn’t….” I started to say but she held her hand up telling me to be quiet. “It’s ok Reema…what you did is perfectly natural…In fact…I was doing the same thing out on the deck…” she said as she looked me in the eyes and smiled a reassuring smile. “What we saw tonight must have turned us both on…I know it did me…I should have talked to you about it but I was just too sexually stimulated to do anything but try to get some relief…” Mom said. “You rubbed your pussy too…” I said with a little shock in my voice as I discovered my mom was a sexual person too. “Reema since your father is always busy with his meeting and all…he never had time for me…it has been a long time since I’ve had sex…my only relief is my fingers and my toys…when I saw that couple tonight …I was really turned on…I should have walked away but I could not help myself to stay and watch…I’m afraid that I was not a very good mother tonight since I exposed you to…” Mom replied. “It’s ok mom! I’m glad…I got to see what they were doing…I’ve heard about cocks and blowjobs but now I know what they’re really like…” I said. Mom looked me carefully in the eyes and stroked my hair in a motherly way and said “I guess my little girl is growing up…” “Thanks mom…I love you…” I replied.

“Reema…I want us to have an open relationship when it comes to sex…I want you to know that you can come to me anytime and talk with me about anything…is that ok?” Mom said. “Yes mom…I would like that I’ve always thought of you as a friend as well as my mom…” I replied. “Good…so do you have any questions about what you saw tonight?” Mom asked. “Mom is it fun to give a blowjob?” I asked back. “You were fantasizing about it when you were fingering your pussy? Right?” She asked but then continued “You really are my daughter…I love sucking cock and it can be big turn on…” Mom said as her face lit up. “How old were you when you sucked thefirst time?” I asked. Mom was quiet for moment as if reliving a special time, then she said “I was 17 and yes I liked it right away…when we saw that girl tonight…I wanted to take her place so bad…as I said I love sucking cock…” “Do all guys have cocks as big as that guy did tonight?” I asked. “He was rather large…I think that is what made me stop and look… he might have been more than 10”…most men are more like 5 or 6” but some are bigger…” Mom said. “I can’t imagine that thing actually fitting in my pussy…do you think he can actually get it in a girl?” I asked. “Reema your pussy actually can handle that just fine…when women have a baby…think how much they have to stretch…so even a large cock can fit…the big thing is to make sure…your pussy is well lubricated…usually you’ll be just fine with your own juices…but there are lubes that can be used…” Mom replied.      

“My pussy did get really wet thinking about it…” I giggled and mom did too. “You weren’t the only one…it has been too long since I’ve been with a man…” Mom laughed. “Why is that mummy?” I asked. “Well as your father is busy….he fell asleep as soon as he hit the bed…I thought of dating some other guys…but wasn’t sure how you would handle it…beside what I really need is just an occasional fuck…” she joked. “Mom…I hear that guy really just want sex…so why don’t you just find a guy and do it?” I asked seriously. “I guess…I didn’t want you to think I was a slut…how would you feel if you saw me sleeping with different men?” Mom said. “Now that I know how you feel…I would be ok with it…mom you should find a guy here at the beach and have sex…nobody knows us here…so it would just be a fling…” I said and smiled. After little more chit chat we went to sleep. The next morning we got ready to go the beach, I was wearing my sexy little yellow bikini which fit my petite body   just right; even my B cup tits looked nice with my slender frame. Mom looked really hot in her red one piece and her hair was pulled back in a ponytail. I thought mom had a smoking body, she was about 5’6” with real curvy hips and a nice butt; her tits were perfect D cup and very firm. “The guys are going really check you out in that Mom…I hope I look like you some day…maybe I would find a boyfriend then…” I laughed. “Well I think I better watch not just the boys around you…but every man on the beach as well…you look like a walking wet dream…you do know that most guys love sexy young teen girls?” She smiled. “Thanks mom…but you’re the one looking for a cock today…” I grinned. “Alright…let’s go to the beach…see if we can make some guys horny…” She giggled.

When we got to the beach we looked around and saw a few other people settling in for a day of sunning, swimming and people watching. Mom spread out her towel and we put lotion in each other; I then noticed a group of tourist a short distance away, there were four guys and one girl. I caught my breath when I recognized her as the girl from the prior night, sure enough not far away was the guy she’d sucked off; I gave my mom a gentle shove and pointed to the group down the beach from us. Mom at first did not understand but then she saw the guy, she got a big smile “Well…Mr. Big Cock is on the beach…” she whispered to me. Just few minutes later a Frisbee came and landed next to us, the same guy came running up and started to pick it up. “Excuse me…didn’t mean disturb you ladies…but my friends seem to be little careless…” He said with a smile while looking at my mom’s tits. He threw the Frisbee back and jogged away, only a couple of minutes later the Frisbee landed at my feet; the same guy ran up again, I handed him the Frisbee with a smile. “Sorry once again…” He said and once again ogled my mom and then me “Maybe you would like to play too?” He asked while looking at me. “Ok…I’m not very good…” I said and joined them as they tossed the disk back and forth. They all introduced themselves. Brian was Mr. Big Cock and he was 20, Lisa was the girl and she was 18. Keith was Lisa’s older brother and Brian’s friend, Keith was 20. Josh was Lisa other brother and he’d just turned 17. The older man with them was their dad, Robert. 

They were on vacation and Robert was divorced and had them for the summer. As we played and talked together I would notice that Brian would check my mom out, after a while Robert got up and introduced himself to my mom; they seemed to be having good conversation and Robert fixed them some drinks from time to time. We all started playing in the sea and after a while I noticed that mom and Robert were nowhere to be seen. I really needed to pee so I excused myself and headed for the condo, when I opened the door I heard a moan coming from down the hall in the bedroom; I walked as I continued to hear moaning that I recognized as my mom. The bedroom door was open and my mom was on her back with legs spread and Robert had his face buried in her snatch. “Yes…eat my pussy…I need to cum so bad… make me cum…and I’ll do anything…” My mom screamed. I watched as Robert used one hand to pull on her nipple and the other fingered her hole; he was sucking on her clit and mom was grabbing the sheets on the bed so hard her fingers were turning white. Suddenly, Robert pulled back and shifted his hand, mom’s eyes flew wide open with her mouth; her hips jerked so hard I thought the bed would break. “Ooohhh my God….fuck…fuck…” were the words that poured from her mouth along the other moaning sounds of pleasure.      

Robert again licked her open hole and tongued her clit while his hand jerked below her butt, suddenly mom’s body went totally limp; Robert kissed his way up her body, I could see him kissing her neck and ear. “So do I eat pussy well?” He asked. “Fuck yes…I’ve never cum like that before…I thought I was going to lose it when you put your finger in my ass…” Mom said and then lowered her head to his stomach as he lay on his back. I saw his cock for the first time, it was bigger than Brian’s from the night before; not only was it longer but it was thick. My mom stroked it and then licked the tip. “Mmmm… tasty…I love a big cock and you have a whooper…” she said as she wrapped her lips and started pumping on his cock. She could barely get half of it in her mouth so she pumped with her hand and her mouth, I could hear the wet slurping sounds as she started fingering her clit. “Fuck Tanya…you suck great…but I want to stick this cock in your pussy…I want it now…” He said as he lifted mom up and positioned her so that she was squatting over that huge cock. She grabbed the shaft and pointed at her dripping cunt, I heard a long moan come from her throat as she impaled herself on the cock. I watched as the cock slowly moved over half way in then mom lifted up and pushed hard as over two thirds entered her. I could hear her breathing hard as she rocked back and forth as he went deeper and deeper; then he held mom hips as he started pumping harder and harder into her.   

I was fascinated remembering that mom said pussy could stretch to take a big cock, as mom leaned forward and start to pull up I could see her pussy lips clinging to Robert’s monster cock. “Damn that is one fine hot pussy…I never thought you Indian ladies had so hot pussy…” Robert moaned. “Your cock is fantastic…but I really need to be fucked hard…” Mom said as she got off and put her butt up in the air. Robert got behind her and slid his whole cock deep, mom moaned louder as he began to pound his cock in and out of her pussy. Mom could no longer say anything that I could understand but I knew she loved the fucking she was getting. “Take it…take it you slut…” Robert shouted as he pounded her faster, mom just continued to moan and breathe harder; I could see Robert was straining as he fucked her deep and hard. “Cumming…” was all he said as he spurted sperm into her pussy, I could see some of it drip out as they kept fucking. They then collapsed and I decided it was time to leave.  As I walked back to the beach my mind kept replaying the sight of my mom and Robert having sex. On one level I was so happy that my mom got to enjoy cock after many months.

Members

Threads

Back