My basic instinct aunt

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP

My uncle had expired at 52 after a prolonged illness he lived a high flying life with his wife always partying pubbing and enjoying so it was hard life when he was nearly bedridden for him and his wife his two daughters were studying abroad
After he expired there daughters were with their mom for a month but had to get back to their college and asked me to keep checking on her so I used to visit every Monday Wednesdays and fridaysshe use to cry and always give stories of their good times to geather and I would leave .
One Monday I had work so I could not go so I went on Tuesday early yhen usual and knocked on her door no answer I asked the security guard he said madam has gone out so I thought maybe shopping I went to a nearby teashop to have a tea I overheard  two guys talking about how a lady was bringing guys every alternate day all young guys just two months after her husbands death I turned one guy was my aunts apartment security guard and the other guy was the husband of the maid working in my aunts house he said what a lady she is my aunt is 49 xerox of actress kushboo but little slimmer and big boobs shaply ass 5’5 with a great lips fair complection silky long hair
The maids husband said every other day a guy comes to her house at 9am and  leaves at 5pm they live like husband and wife drink have sex bath together so keep her mouth shut his wife was being paid 2000 extra , I wanted to know who the guy was so I applied leave for a week and was watching her I saw a guy hariharan he was a guy related to her but my uncle kicked   him off the house and never allowed in with his family so she had a affair with him that’s why my uncle never liked him and now he is gone she is back to fucking him
And the days I go to visit her she acts so sad loyal lonely lady and on the other days she gets ready for party in revealing dresses and goes to pubs picks some young guy and brings him home what a bitch after a week of watching I knew her schedule in and out
So instead in Monday I went on Tuesday just as her lover left her house I knocked and the maid opened I asked where she was she said in the tv room I went there was a bottle of glen and two glasses she was smoking she saw me and she was surprised she got up and walked to me and hugged me I was mesmerized seeing her dress it was a sexy night dress with just cover her nipples and stopped at her ass which was naked a good full view off her boobs she was drunk and when she sat and I saw her pussy clean shaven and her smoking he only thing running in my head was basic instinct Sharon stone scene she was smiling and said my security guard saw u watching me so I know someday u will come and u know my act is up
She took a sip off a drink and said she and my uncle were active in sex nearly everyday and they use to try other things with other couple even a shemale one time the last two years were very bad and sex was of the table and the want was there so now she went back to hariharan who is her cousin  who had a affair before her wedding and he was thrown off because he said something about their personal life to another friend now he and I are enjoying as he is bored with his wife and when he is not there I satisfy my lust and sexual desire with guys I meet at the pubs it is great that boys want me so badly  she was proud of herself she said that ur erection is seen I was shy she came towards
And placed my hand on her boobs and said I have seen u watch me a lot of times as u grew up u must have shagged thinking about me have u not I said yes so now want to see me and fuck me don’t u if u can saying she bent down and kissed me it was hot my lady of my dreams who I have dreamt of fucking is now asking me if I want to fuck her
We kissed it was  sloppy saliva exchange tongue battling kisses I even bit her lips we went on for minutes till we ran out of breath she moved back and pushed the noodle strap from her shoulders in a sexy so seductively now the whole lingerie was standing near her nipples  she said u got to work to get pleasure I stood up went next to her and kissed her again passion flowed my hands moved to those round soft bubble ass and started to knead it like dough I did not even want to break the kiss for air we were so close even the air-conditioned room made us sweat
I was pulling her more towards me and now I pushed her against the wall and with all my power made her go up I started to kiss her ear lobes then her neck I was wetting every inch of her skin I could see I went down pulled off the dress covering the best part of her body neck down her boobs her dark chocolate brown nipples un her fair body was like a dessert and I was a hungry dog I put my face on it and smelt it I placed my tongue first simulated the nipples one at a time and kept doing it she was moaning with her eyes closed
I kept going on and on she pushed me away and kicked off the dress away my clean shaved angel fully nude with her open arms ordering me to strip which I did in a second we both were nude and hugger my chest against her breast my cock touching her private waiting for the door to open and enter our eyes met feeling the warmth of our animalistic instinct taking over
She said u eat my pussy and I will give u a blowjob we fell on the couch 69 position and I was pushing my tongue slurping up her wet juice from her love hole as she worked on my cock like a pro licking swirling he inner mouth deep throating me was heaven the warm saliva the speed she worked on my sack to I wanted to out do her I worked her ass as I licked her pussy I knew I was working on her g spot she was loud enjoying o was I cummed my load in her mouth she sucked it dry   I made her cum as well her swelled pussy lips sent a lot of her juice I licked as much as I can
We look at each other and shared a kiss with the sex cocktail in our mouth we drank some water she smoked and wore a robe with a frontal open view she said how about a movie I wanted o watch original sin with her the sex scenes of Angelina Jolie and bendares made us hot again she removed her robe sat on my cock her puply ass so soft my cock slid into her love hole she moved up and down as we were watching the movie she went on to desperado where salma hayek has sex she started to ride me harder my hands on her swaying breast I cummed we were sweating she just laid back into my arms as my cum flowed on to my groin are we wiped it with tissue I dozed off when I got up she was on the floor sleeping naked a leg to a side her ass hole in my view
My cock was semi hard I moved positioned myself and pushed my cock in her asshole she woke up cursing me but I was licking her shoulders and was pumping her ass she said top but I did not she made her ass tight which made me cum very early she slapped me saying u should ask before fucking she said out from the house I was tired with a cock that was sore so I dressed up and left her after a kiss on her lips  she was smoking naked on the sofa pouring herself a drink I sent a thank u sms she sent a smiley she calls me when  is not got action or stressed I call her when horny if want to chat mail at [email protected]

Members

Threads

Back