Ms. Nandhini – My School Teacher - Chapter 1 – Dry Humping My Teacher’s Ass

Did you like Nandhini Teacher? What would you like to do to your Sexy Teacher?

• Total voters

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
great narration of the story. I like your way of seductive narration. I also cummed just reading the portion of shyam grinding his cock behind Nandhini's ass cheeks. Wow it was superb. Keep rocking bro. waiting for more updates.

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Forbidden and taboo topics always bring out the best stories. I also loved how you approached the story through a boy's eye. Keep writing more, I would like to read more of Shyam's innocent sins.

OP
KINGPHANTOM

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
gunauae said:
great narration of the story. I like your way of seductive narration. I also cummed just reading the portion of shyam grinding his cock behind Nandhini's ass cheeks. Wow it was superb. Keep rocking bro. waiting for more updates.
Really Great to hear from readers who enjoy the work. Especially when they take the effort to mention what what exactly from the story they enjoy. It helps in further writing new chapters and new stories. Will be posting more soon. I was doubtful when I didnt see much responses from the readers. Because thats the only inspiration for posting stories here, the reader's feedback. ThanXXX 

OP
KINGPHANTOM

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
King of Worms said:
Forbidden and taboo topics always bring out the best stories. I also loved how you approached the story through a boy's eye. Keep writing more, I would like to read more of Shyam's innocent sins.
You are Right! The stories I write and post always have the elements Forbidden and Taboo in them. Like you said they brings out the best erotic stories. Also like you said about the boy's perspective, most stories are like that too. I call them "Lucky Boy Series" myself. These are stories of innocent yet horny young boys getting used and enjoyed by older beautiful girls and women and mostly involves Incest. Happy to know readers like you appreciate the kind of story I write and took the effort to reply in details. Thats the kind of feedbacks I am expecting from readers, it will help me in understanding the readers and improve further writings. Will be posting soon new chapters. ThanXXX....

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
KINGPHANTOM said:
King of Worms said:
You are Right! The stories I write and post always have the elements Forbidden and Taboo in them. Like you said they brings out the best erotic stories. Also like you said about the boy's perspective, most stories are like that too. I call them "Lucky Boy Series" myself. These are stories of innocent yet horny young boys getting used and enjoyed by older beautiful girls and women and mostly involves Incest. Happy to know readers like you appreciate the kind of story I write and took the effort to reply in details. Thats the kind of feedbacks I am expecting from readers, it will help me in understanding the readers and improve further writings. Will be posting soon new chapters. ThanXXX....

There is something about it when a boy is the hero. He is not sexually matured or perfect, so he has only that confusing and powerful drives on his side; not the ability to fully use them to satisfy a lady. When a lady takes control of that drive and enjoys it despite its imperfections. that is a feeling and situation I like a lot. Keep on writing, buddy.

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
King of Worms said:
KINGPHANTOM said:
King of Worms said:

There is something about it when a boy is the hero. He is not sexually matured or perfect, so he has only that confusing and powerful drives on his side; not the ability to fully use them to satisfy a lady. When a lady takes control of that drive and enjoys it despite its imperfections. that is a feeling and situation I like a lot. Keep on writing, buddy.

I 100% agree with you King of worms. Awaiting very eagerly too see the beautiful Nandhini soon. Sex with innocence always brings the best story and seduction the readers wanted. Thanks bro.

Members

Threads

Back