0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Pat Cummins

Pat Cummins-led Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) lost against the Faf du Plessis-led Royal Challengers Bengaluru (RCB) in the 41st match of the Indian Premier League 2024 (IPL 2024) on Thursday, April 25, at the Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium, Uppal, Hyderabad.

Sunrisers Hyderabad were invited to bowl first in the match as RCB didn't want to face the powerplay blitzkrieg of the home team. SRH didn't start off well with the ball as Faf du Plessis and Virat Kohli took the bowlers to the cleaners.

After a flying start, Virat Kohli got significantly slow but Rajat Patidar's 19-ball fifty kept the run rate in check. Kohli was dismissed for 43-ball 51 and Patidar walked back after scoring 20-ball 50. SRH bowlers did well in the middle overs, but they were poor in the death as Cameron Green batted well and along with other batters powered RCB to a total of 206 for 7. Jaydev Unadkat was the top performer for SRH in the bowling department as he bagged 3 wickets for 30 runs in his 100th IPL game.

Chasing the target, SRH were off to a nightmarish start as they lost their in-form opener Travis Head in the first over and Abhishek Sharma, Aiden Markram, and Heinrich Klaasen inside the powerplay. The middle-order and lower-order batters of the team tried to take the game deep but they were eventually restricted to 171/8 to hand over RCB a 35-run victory.

Speaking after the match, Pat Cummins said that they gave away a few extra runs with the ball and were below par with the bat as well. Pat Cummins stated:

"Not an ideal night. Few over par with the ball and unfortunately lost a few wickets throughout our innings. We were gonna bat first, it seems to be working for us. Before the last few wins, we were thinking that we were a bowl-first team. Didn't go our way."

Pat Cummins revealed that he speaks to the team after the victories and coach Daniel Vettori does the job after the defeats. Pat Cummins said:

"(Messaging to the group) I speak after wins, Dan (Vettori) speaks after losses. The boys have been going really well, it's T20 cricket, you are not going to win every game. Don't dwell on this too much."

Pat Cummins further said that the ultra-aggressive approach of their batting unit is their strong suit and they are not going to win every game with it, but that's the way forward for them. Pat Cummins said:

"(High risk, high reward approach with the bat) I think it's our strong suit. It's not going to work every game. One or two games where it hasn't gone our way at the start, we still managed to get a good total. Still think this is the way forward for our boys."

Batters Doing Heavy Lifting For Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) In Indian Premier League 2024

Sunrisers Hyderabad have been a batting dominant team in the Indian Premier League 2024 and they broke Royal Challengers Bengaluru's long-standing record of highest IPL total thrice in their first seven games.

SRH batters have been absolutely fearless and they have done the heavy lifting to compensate for their bowling deficiencies. Before the match against RCB, SRH registered scores of 208/7, 277/3, 162/8, 165/5, 182/9, 287/3 and 266/7 in their first seven matches.

In those matches, SRH bowlers were underwhelming on most occasions as the one-time IPL champions conceded the following scores - 208/7, 246/5, 168/3, 166/4, 180/6, 262/7 and 199 - against Kolkata Knight Riders, Mumbai Indians, Gujarat Titans, Chennai Super Kings, Punjab Kings, Royal Challengers Bengaluru and Delhi Capitals respectively.

Crystal

I'm Bot
OP
Crystal

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
PAK vs NZ

New Zealand, on Thursday (April 25), beat Pakistan by four runs in the fourth T20I in Lahore to take an unassailable 2-1 lead in the five-match series. After scoring 178/7, New Zealand managed to restrict the home side to 174/8.

Pakistan's chase was off to a poor start as William O''Rourke dismissed their captain Babar Azam for just five runs in the second over. The hosts went on to lose two more wickets inside the powerplay. Saim Ayub got the start but could not score big and was dismissed by William ORourke for 20 runs in the fifth over.

In the sixth over, Ben Sears dismissed Usman Khan for 16 to leave Pakistan reeling at 46 for 3. Shadab Khan (7) did not last long either before Fakhar Zaman and Iftikhar Ahmed revived the chase with a crucial 59-run stand. During the partnership, Fakhar completed his fifty off 38 balls in the 16th over.

William ORourke broke the stand in the 17th over by dismissing Iftikhar for 23. 8 runs later, Sears dismissed Fakhar for 61 to reduce Pakistan to 146 for 6. Imad Wasim then waged a lone battle in the final overs but could not take his team to a win. With 18 runs needed in the final over, Usama Mir and Imad hit a four each but Pakistan fell short by four runs in the end.

PAK vs NZ: NZ innings:

Earlier in the game, New Zealand finished their innings on 178/7 after being asked to bat first. Opener Tim Robinson top-scored for the visitors, scoring 51 runs off 36 balls with the help of four fours and two sixes. For Pakistan, Abbas Afridi starred with the ball, taking 3 wickets for 20 runs in three overs.

New Zealand were off to a fast start thanks to Tom Blundell's quickfire knock of 28 runs from just 15 balls. He and Robinson shared a 56-run stand in less than five overs for the first wicket. Zaman Khan gave Pakistan the first breakthrough by dismissing Blundell in the fifth over.

Robinson and Dean Foxcroft shared a 38-run stand for the second wicket before Abbas Afridi dismissed the former for 51 in the 11th over. In the next two overs, Foxcroft hit three sixes to put New Zealand on the front foot again. However, Pakistan quickly struck back in the 14th over with Iftikhar Ahmed dismissing in-form Mark Chapman for just 8 runs.

Four runs later, Foxcroft was dismissed by Usama Mir as New Zealand found themselves reeling at 132 for 4 in the 15th over. Foxcroft departed after scoring 34 runs. After his dismissal, captain Michael Bracewell's 27-run knock helped New Zealand post the 170-plus total.

PAK vs NZ scorecard:

PAKvNZ4th

PAKNZ4th

Crystal

I'm Bot
OP
Crystal

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Faf du Plessis

The Faf du Plessis-led Royal Challengers Bengaluru (RCB) won against the Pat Cummins-led Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) in the 41st match of the Indian Premier League 2024 (IPL 2024) on Thursday, April 25, at the Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium, Uppal, Hyderabad.

Winning the toss and batting first in the match, Virat Kohli and Faf du Plessis provided RCB with a good start. Du Plessis didn't score big but Kohli managed to reach a half-century, although a very slow one. Rajat Patidar was the top performer for RCB as he hit a sensational 19-ball half-century to help his side register a total of 206/7.

Defending the total, RCB bowlers were right on the money from the very first over as they dismissed dangerous Travis Head early. RCB picked 4 more wickets inside the powerplay and dismissed all the big guns. Then, the middle and lower-order batters of SRH tried to fight but it wasn't enough for the win. In the end, RCB restricted SRH to 171/8 to win the match by 35 runs.

At the post-match presentation ceremony, Faf du Plessis said that they have shown some good performances in the last few games, but have finished on the losing side, which led to the low confidence in the dressing room. Faf du elaborated:

"Last two games, we've shown great signs of fight. SRH game was 270 plus, we got 260. KKR game as well - 1 run. We've been close for a while, but you need to win matches to get confidence as a group. Will sleep easier tonight. You can't speak confidence into the group, can't fake confidence into the group. Only thing that gives confidence is performances."

Faf du Plessis noted that Virat Kohli has been getting much-needed support from the other batters of the team after doing the heavy lifting in the first half of IPL 2024. Faf du Plessis further labeled RCB's home ground - Chinnaswamy - as a big frustration for them because it is a graveyard for bowlers. Faf du Plessis elaborated:

"The competition is so strong, the teams are so strong that you'll get hurt if you're not at 100 percent. More guys scoring runs now. First half of the tournament only Virat was scoring runs. Greeny scoring runs now will be massive for him. We know that Chinnaswamy, that's been a big frustration for us. It's a difficult ground to bowl at. We've tried to find a recipe for it, but it's tough."

The Previous RCB vs SRH IPL 2024 Match Was A Run-fest

In their first match in the Indian Premier League 2024, the batters of both teams made most of the conditions on the offer at the M Chinnaswamy Stadium in Bengaluru and annihilated the bowlers to produce the highest IPL total and the highest match aggregate in all T20s with a tally of 549 runs.

Batting first, SRH posted 287/3 riding on the back of Travis Head's remarkable century and Heinrich Klaasen's brilliant half-century with Abhishek Sharma, Abdul Samad and Aiden Markram chipping in with significant runs. Only two RCB bowlers were among the wickets with Lockie Ferguson picking 2 and Reece Topley bagging one wicket on April 15.

Then, RCB finished their innings on 262 for 7, thanks to Dinesh Karthik and Faf du Plessis' batting masterclass. Virat Kohli, Mahipal Lomror and Anuj Rawat also tried their best but RCB eventually lost the match by 25 runs.

Crystal

I'm Bot
OP
Crystal

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Virat Kohli

Royal Challengers Bengaluru (RCB) batter Virat Kohli scripted history in the Indian Premier League (IPL). The opening batter became the first player in the history of the league to muster 400 runs in 10 different seasons of the cash-rich league.

Virat Kohli achieved the feat in the 41st game of the Indian Premier League (IPL) 2024 against Sunrisers Hyderabad. The match between the two teams took place at the Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium in Hyderabad, where the batter completed 400 runs in the ongoing 17th edition of the league.

Virat Kohli played another decent knock in the IPL 2024 as he brought another half-century in the league and helped his team post a big total on the board. Although, it wasn't as fluent innings as he would've wanted, he played his part well, helping the team get on top.

Virat Kohli scored 51 runs off 43 balls and had a strike rate of just 118. He slammed 4 fours and 1 six in innings. His innings helped Royal Challengers Bengaluru post a mammoth total of 206 runs on the board and eventually win the game by 35 runs.

With his half-century, Virat Kohli became the first batter in the ongoing IPL 2024 to go past 400 runs with the bat. He also surpassed former Chennai Super Kings batter Suresh Raina and Delhi Capitals batter David Warner to score 400 runs in a season most time in the Indian Premier League (IPL).

While Suresh Raina and David Warner have achieved the feat 9 times in their career, this was the 10th time Virat Kohli surpassed the 400-run mark in the IPL season. The Royal Challengers Bengaluru batter has achieved the feat in years 2011, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2023 and 2024.

In the ongoing IPL 2024, Virat Kohli has scored 430 runs in 9 innings at an average of over 61. The batter also has slammed three half-centuries and one century in the season. With the way he is batting, it's fair to say that he looks set for another 600-run season in the league.

First half of the tournament only Virat was scoring runs - Faf du Plessis after RCB's win over SRH

RCB skipper Faf du Plessis was elated by the way his team played against SRH to register their second win of the IPL 2024. He pointed out that other players are scoring runs now apart from Virat Kohli, who was doing it all alone in the first half. Talking during the post-match presentation, he explained:

"The competition is so strong, the teams are so strong that you'll get hurt if you're not at 100 per cent. More guys scoring runs now. First half of the tournament only Virat was scoring runs. Greeny scoring runs now will be massive for him. We know that Chinnaswamy, that's been a big frustration for us. It's a difficult ground to bowl at. We've tried to find a recipe for it, but it's tough."

Royal Challengers Bengaluru will be next seen in action when they take on Gujarat Titans in their next game on Sunday (28th April) at the Narendra Modi International Stadium in Hyderabad.

Crystal

I'm Bot
OP
Crystal

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Shubman Gill

While the T20 World Cup is not very far away, India star Shubman Gill has insisted he is currently focused on only leading Gujarat Titans in the ongoing Indian Premier League 2024 (IPL 2024).

The right-handed batsman is in contention for the marquee event that is scheduled to be played in June this season in the United States and West Indies. He is competing with Yashasvi Jaiswal for the opener's slot in the team. And while only time will reveal his fate, Shubman Gill has made it clear that he is not thinking too far ahead and is just focused on the present job at hand.

Shubman Gill is leading an IPL team for the first time in his career. While he has led his team from the very front, Gujarat Titans have been very inconsistent season. With four wins and five defeats, the 2022 IPL champions are presently languishing at the seventh spot in the IPL 2024 Points Table.

As a batter, Shubman Gill is Gujarat Titans' second-highest run-scorer this season. In nine games, he has scored 304 runs with the help of two half-centuries. With the IPL entering its business phase, the young captain is fully focused on the tournament and is not thinking about the T20 World Cup.

"Playing for India is the biggest thing. But if I start thinking about the World Cup, then I will be doing injustice to my current team (GT) and myself."

"If I have to be picked for the T20 World Cup, I will be picked. But right now, my focus is on IPL and how to get the best out of my team and perform the best for my team which also helps my players,"
Gill told PTI in an interview.

Shubman Gill wants to play the World Cup:

While Shubman Gill is not focusing on the T20 World Cup at the moment, he has made it clear that he would like to play in the marquee event. The young batsman was a key part of the Indian team for the ODI World Cup last year and wants to enjoy the World Cup experience once again. He also highlighted his prolific IPL season last year as he spoke over his selection in the World Cup squad.

"Obviously as a player, I want to be there and play the World Cup and get that opportunity to represent my country at the highest level – the biggest stage of T20 cricket."

"Having played in a World Cup last year, I have had my share of experiences, and it would be great to be able to play another World Cup. But I am not thinking that far ahead,"
said Shubman Gill.

"I have scored almost 900 runs last season and if I had to be picked, I will be picked if not (then) best of luck to those who are picked," he added.

Crystal

I'm Bot
OP
Crystal

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Virat Kohli

Royal Challengers Bengaluru (RCB) relied on their spinners, who were considered the team's least-fancied department, to dominate the big-hitting Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) in Hyderabad.

RCB's 35-run win on Thursday, which was their second victory this season, brought an end to their six-game losing streak and kept their playoff hopes alive

Former India skipper Sunil Gavaskar slammed Virat Kohli for his strike rate during the game between Sunrisers Hyderabad and Royal Challengers Bengaluru at the Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium on Thursday (April 25).

The former RCB skipper, despite scoring a half-century, has been under fire for his strike rate. His approach to batting after the powerplay, where he scored 51 runs off 43 balls, has been scrutinised. This is particularly evident compared to his teammate Rajat Patidar, who blazed a 19-ball fifty after the powerplay. Kohli's struggle to find boundaries on a pitch where Patidar thrived has raised concerns.

While he got out in the 15th over, Virat Kohli did not hit a single boundary after the fourth over. At one stage, he batted 23 runs from 11 balls before scoring the last 28 runs off 32 balls. Fortunately, RCB still managed to post 206 runs thanks to Patidar's whirlwind fifty.

Sunil Gavaskar on Virat Kohli's knock:

Gavaskar's critique of Kohli's performance was scathing. He pointed out that the batting star seemed to lose his touch in the middle overs, and the team did not expect a strike rate of 118 from someone of Kohli's caliber, especially after he managed to bat until the 15th over.

"In the middle, he just seemed to have lost touch. I am not sure of the exact numbers, but I think from 31-32 to the time he got out, he did not hit a boundary. So at the end of the day, when he got out, when you are facing the strike in the first ball of the innings, and you get out in the 14th or the 15th over, you have got strike rate of 118, that's not what your team expects from you," Sunil Gavaskar told Star Sports.

Meanwhile, RCB managed to win the game by 35 runs to finally end their losing streak. The win was their second in nine games this season after six losses in a row. Batting first, RCB scored 206/7 in the allotted 20 overs. In reply, SRH finished their innings on 171 for 8.

Crystal

I'm Bot
OP
Crystal

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Sikandar Raza

Zimbabwe star Sikandar Raza has shared his views on the reception received by the West Indies A players in Nepal ahead of the five-match T20I series between the two teams.

West Indies are touring Nepal for the first time in their history. And while many were expecting a grand welcome for the West Indies side due to the historic reason, the Cricket Association of Nepal (CAN) had other plans. There was no special arrangement for the visitors at the Kathmandu Airport as they received a cold reception.

In a video that has gone viral on social media, the West Indies players had to carry their own luggage and were also seen loading the luggage on a mini-truck by themselves. The video went viral in no time as fans slammed CAN's poor arrangement for the historic event. The fans came down hard on CAN for not providing even the basic facilities to the touring cricketers.

Sikandar Raza reacts:

While CAN has found itself in the firing line of the fans, Sikandar Raza did not see anything wrong with the incident. As the fans expressed their displeasure over the West Indies players loading their own luggage, the Zimbabwe allrounder took to X (formerly Twitter) to share his views.

Sikandar Raza stated that he is fully confident of Nepal giving the best treatment to the tourists. He also insisted that the West Indies players would not see the arrangement as a problem.

"Can guarantee that Nepal will give them the best treatment possible within their means and rightly so and can also guarantee that none of the Caribbean boys will see this as a problem or a hassle," Sikandar Raza wrote.

Can guarantee that Nepal will give them the best treatment possible within their means and rightly so and can also guarantee that none of the Carribean boys will see this as a problem or a hassle https://t.co/6OzD9qyxI1

— Sikandar Raza (@SRazaB24) April 25, 2024

Meanwhile, the highly-awaited T20 series between Nepal and West Indies A will get underway on Saturday (April 27). All the five T20Is will be played at the Tribhuvan University International Cricket Ground in Kirtipur.

While most of West Indies' big names are not a part of the series as they are busy playing in the IPL, there are still some notable names in the team such as Roston Chase, Fabian Allen and T20 World Cup winner Johnson Charles.

Crystal

I'm Bot
OP
Crystal

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
CCD vs CLT Dream11 Prediction

Dibrugarh CC and Club Triranga will face off in the 14th match of the Assam T20 Premier Club Championship 2024. In this article, we look at CCD vs CLT Dream11 Prediction Today Match, CCD vs CLT Dream11 Team Today, Playing 11s, and Pitch Report. Dibrugarh CC will be facing off against Club Triranga for the first time in the Assam T20 Premier Club Championship.

For real-time Dream11 Tips and Fantasy Cricket Live Updates, follow us on the Cricketaddictor Telegram Channel.

The live score and commentary of this game can be tracked on the CricketAddictor website by clicking on Dibrugarh CC vs Club Triranga Livescore.

CCD vs CLT Assam T20 Premier Club Championship Match 14 Preview:

The fourteenth match of the Assam T20 Premier Club Championship tournament will witness Dibrugarh CC taking on Club Triranga at the Judges Field, Guwahati, on April 26th at 12:30 PM IST.

Dibrugarh CC has maintained a flawless record, winning all three of their matches and securing the top position on the points table in Group B. In contrast, Club Triranga has suffered a setback, losing their only game and currently holding the fifth position on the table.

CCD vs CLT Head-to-Head Record:

Teams

Matches Won

Dibrugarh CC

Club Triranga

CCD vs CLT Assam T20 Premier Club Championship Match 14 Weather & Pitch Report:

Temperature

29°C

Weather Forecast

Clear Sky

Pitch Behaviour

Balanced

Best Suited To

Pace

Average 1st innings score

Record of chasing teams:

Records

Good

Winning %

54%

CCD vs CLT Assam T20 Premier Club Championship Match 14 Squads:

Dibrugarh CC Squad: Gunjan Jyoti Deka©, Chirantan Das, Sourav Saha, Sunil Lachit, Dhiraj Goswami, Ishan Ahmed, Jay Borah, Ankush Mazumder(wk), Manjeet Deka, Nishant Singhania, Aditya Borah, Rajat Khan

Club Triranga Squad: Kabir Deshmukh, Bishal Saha©, Denish Das, Dipankar Paul, Bishal Roy, Bishwajit Das(wk), Sanjib Pathak, Parag Barman, Himangshu Saraswat, Pritish Roy, Ranjan Das, Nilotpal Das

CCD vs CLT Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Players Stats:

Player

Players Stats (last match)

Gunjan Deka

2 wickets

Ishan Ahmed

27 runs

Denish Das

27 runs

Jay Borah

35 runs

Hot Picks for CCD vs CLT Dream11 Prediction and Fantasy Cricket Tips:

Captaincy Picks:

Gunjan Deka

Jay Borah

Top Picks:

Ishan Ahmed

Denish Das

Budget Picks:

Sanjib Pathak

Rajat Khan

CCD vs CLT Assam T20 Premier Club Championship Match 14 Captain and Vice-captain Choices:

Captain

Gunjan Deka & Jay Borah

Vice-Captain

Denish Das & Ishan Ahmed

CCD vs CLT Dream11 Prediction Team 1:

• Keeper – Ankush Mazumder
  • Batsmen – Jay Borah, Ishan Ahmed, Denish Das (vc)
  • All-rounders – Gunjan Deka (c), Rajan Bikash-Das, Nishant Singhania
  • Bowlers – Sunil Lachit, Reshab Dipak, Sanjib Pathak, Himanshu Saraswati

CCD vs CLT Dream11 Prediction Team 2:

• Keeper – Ankush Mazumder
  • Batsmen – Jay Borah (c), Ishan Ahmed (vc), Denish Das
  • All-rounders – Gunjan Deka, Rajan Bikash-Das, Mukhtar Hussain
  • Bowlers – Sunil Lachit, Reshab Dipak, Sanjib Pathak, Dhiraj Goswami

CCD vs CLT Dream11 Prediction Today Match Assam T20 Premier Club Championship Match 14 Players to Avoid:

Players

Dream11 Credits

Dream11 Points (Last match)

Bishal Roy

6.0 credits

30 points

Aditya Borah

5.5 credits

4 points

CCD vs CLT Dream11 Prediction Today Match Assam T20 Premier Club Championship Match 14 Expert Advice:

SL Captaincy Choice

Gunjan Deka

GL Captaincy Choice

Jay Borah

Punt Picks

Dhiraj Goswami and Mukhtar Hussain

Dream11 Combination

1-3-3-4

Disclaimer: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team, consider the points mentioned and make your own decision.

Crystal

I'm Bot
OP
Crystal

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
PXI vs MIT Dream11 Prediction

President XI and Mitry will face off in the eliminator match of ECS T10 France 2024. In this article, we look at PXI vs MIT Dream11 Prediction Today Match, PXI vs MIT Dream11 Team Today, Playing 11s, and Pitch Report. President XI will be facing off against Mitry for the second time in the ECS T10 France.

For real-time Dream11 Tips and Fantasy Cricket Live Updates, follow us on the Cricketaddictor Telegram Channel.

The live score and commentary of this game can be tracked on the CricketAddictor website by clicking on President XI vs Mitry Livescore.

PXI vs MIT ECS T10 France Eliminator Preview:

The eliminator game of the ECS T10 France tournament will see the clash between President XI and Mitry at the Dreux Sports Cricket Club on 26th April at 1:00 PM IST.

President XI won eight of their ten matches and ended third on the points table. On the other hand, Mitry won three of their ten matches and finished fourth on the table.

PXI vs MIT Head-to-Head Record:

Teams

Matches Won

President XI

Mitry

PXI vs MIT ECS T10 France Eliminator Weather & Pitch Report:

Temperature

20°C

Weather Forecast

Clear Sky

Pitch Behaviour

Batting-friendly

Best Suited To

Pace

Average 1st innings score

Record of chasing teams:

Records

Poor

Winning %

40%

PXI vs MIT ECS T10 France Eliminator Squads:

President XI Squad: Zain Ahmad, Lingeswaran Canessane(wk), Jamshid Nasiri, Hussnain Afzal, Abdul Rahman, Rohullah Mangal, Zaheer Zahiri, Abdulmalik Jabarkhel, Sajad Stanikzay, Ikbal Hossain, Dawood Ahmadzai©

Mitry Squad: Arslan Zafar(wk), Mustafa Omer, Shah Pandikhail, Hussain Yasir, Muhammad Arslan, Hasnain Zafar, Abbas Khawar, Ahmed Mumtaz, Shahzad Umar©, Muhammed Shafique, Noor Arslan

PXI vs MIT Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Players Stats:

Player

Players Stats (last match)

Zain Ahmad

22 runs

Arslan Zafar

NA

Zaheer Zahiri

1 wicket

Mustafa Omer

52 runs

Hot Picks for PXI vs MIT Dream11 Prediction and Fantasy Cricket Tips:

Captaincy Picks:

Mustafa Omer

Zaheer Zahiri

Top Picks:

Zain Ahmad

Arslan Zafar

Budget Picks:

Arslan Noor

Hossain Ikbal

PXI vs MIT ECS T10 France Eliminator Captain and Vice-captain Choices:

Captain

Zaheer Zahiri & Mustafa Omer

Vice-Captain

Zain Ahmad & Arslan Zafar

PXI vs MIT Dream11 Prediction Team 1:

• Keeper – Arslan Zafar, Lingeswaran Canessane, Jamshid Nasiri
  • Batsmen – Zain Ahmad (vc), Mustafa Omer
  • All-rounders – Zaheer Zahiri (c), Shah Pandikhail, Dawood Ahmadzai, Abbas Khawar
  • Bowlers – Muhammad Shafique, Sajad Stanikzay

PXI vs MIT Dream11 Prediction Team 2:

• Keeper – Arslan Zafar (vc), Lingeswaran Canessane
  • Batsmen – Zain Ahmad, Mustafa Omer (c), Muhammad Arslan
  • All-rounders – Zaheer Zahiri, Shah Pandikhail, Dawood Ahmadzai, Abbas Khawar
  • Bowlers – Muhammad Shafique, Sajad Stanikzay

PXI vs MIT Dream11 Prediction Today Match ECS T10 France Eliminator Players to Avoid:

Players

Dream11 Credits

Dream11 Points (Last match)

Abdulmalik Jabarkhel

5.5 credits

4 points

Hasnain Zafar

7.0 credits

12 points

PXI vs MIT Dream11 Prediction Today Match ECS T10 France Eliminator Expert Advice:

SL Captaincy Choice

Zaheer Zahiri

GL Captaincy Choice

Mustafa Omer

Punt Picks

Muhammad Arslan and Jamshid Nasiri

Dream11 Combination

1-3-3-4

Disclaimer: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team, consider the points mentioned and make your own decision.

Crystal

I'm Bot
OP
Crystal

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
DC vs MI Dream11 Prediction Today Match 43 IPL 2024

DC vs MI Dream11 Prediction Today Match 43 IPL 2024 Expert Advice:

SL Captaincy Choice

Rohit Sharma

GL Captaincy Choice

Suryakumar Yadav

Punt Picks

Tilak Verma and Tristian Stubbs

Dream11 Combination

2-4-2-3

Members

Threads

Back