Crystal

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Fabian Allen robbed at gunpoint in terrifying incident during SA20 2024 stint with Paarl Royals

Crystal

I'm Bot
OP
Crystal

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Ruturaj Gaikwad and Aakash Chopra

Former India batter turned expert analyst Aakash Chopra wants more eyeballs on Chennai Super Kings captain Ruturaj Gaikwad, who became the first CSK skipper last night to score a century. Before him, not even MS Dhoni, Suresh Raina, or Ravindra Jadeja were able to achieve this feat.

For this very reason, Chopra claimed that the right-hand batter should be involved in being included in the Indian squad for the ICC T20 World Cup 2024, later this June.

It was very important from the bat of Ruturaj Gaikwad, who has experienced a very tough and inconsistent IPL 2024 season. Gaikwad has scored half-centuries in Chennai's previous matches but he also had to deal with poor form in certain matches.

In his first 4 matches, the new CSK captain was able to reach the 40-run mark only once, otherwise, he had scores of 15, 1, and 26 against Bengaluru, Delhi, and Hyderabad.

Ruturaj Gaikwad scored his first half-century during Chennai's 7-wicket home win against Kolkata Knight Riders, wherein he had remained 67* off 57 while chasing a target of 138.

Gaikwad then carried on his form during Chennai's next game against Mumbai Indians at the Wankhede stadium where he amassed 69 off 40 in the 1st innings. In CSK's first meeting with LSG this season, Gaikwad had scored just 17 runs but last night he clapped back at his critics with a knock of 108* off 60 balls.

Aakash Chopra wants people to talk about Ruturaj Gaikwad

While speaking on his latest YouTube video on the LSG vs CSK post-match, Aakash Chopra asked why is no one talking about the innings that Ruturaj Gaikwad played.

Chopra also asked if he would be picked in the Indian squad for the T20 World Cup in the USA and West Indies or not. The former opening batsman also highlighted the century that he struck against Australia during India's 5-match T20I series in a home series right after the ICC Cricket World Cup 2023.

"When Chennai got to bat first, Ruturaj scored a century. The question is whether he should be taken for the T20 World Cup. Think about it. No one is talking about him but they should. Why not? He recently scored a century against Australia and has also scored a century here. In fact, he is the first Chennai captain to score a hundred." - Chopra said on his latest YT video.

Chopra hails Gaikwad for his old-school batting approach

Aakash Chopra then went on to hail Ruturaj Gaikwad for the way he approached his innings last night. Chopra had special praise for Gaikwad's old-school batting approach, playing textbook cricketing shots and playing the ball to its merit, something that Chopra believes will never go out of fashion.

"He was absolutely outstanding. Some things in cricket haven't changed for 150 years. If you can drive well and your technique is good, playing the ball on its merit will never go out of fashion. Fashions will keep changing but this is retro. This will always be there and forever." - Aakash Chopra concluded.

Crystal

I'm Bot
OP
Crystal

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Kuldeep Yadav

Delhi Capitals (DC) spinner Kuldeep Yadav has shared his thoughts for the first time about his challenging stint at the Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) in the Indian Premier League (IPL). Kuldeep Yadava admitted that he struggled during his time with the Kolkata-based team in the tournament.

Kuldeep Yadav struggled to secure a spot in the Kolkata Knight Riders' playing XI from 2019 to 2021, despite being a potent spinner for India. The left-arm wrist spinner managed to play only 13 matches over three seasons. He didn't get a chance to play at all during the IPL 2021 season.

Kuldeep Yadav's career saw a positive shift after he moved to the Delhi Capitals. The spin bowler has taken 41 wickets in 33 IPL matches, with an average of 22.73 and an economy rate of 7.85. It's worth mentioning that he claimed 21 wickets from 14 matches during the 2021 season.

Now I Can Dictate Terms - Kuldeep Yadav

Kuldeep Yadav acknowledged the need for guidance, particularly after MS Dhoni retired from international cricket in 2019. Kuldeep stated that his experience and newfound confidence have allowed him to dictate terms effectively.

“In KKR, I needed guidance but now I don't need it, as now I dictate terms. In 2019, Mahi bhai (MS Dhoni, his national team mentor) had retired that year and I needed guidance. The idea that I have now, has come with experience,” Kuldeep said about his success in the last one and a half years.

Still Regret My Time In KKR - Kuldeep Yadav

The 29-year-old bowler expressed regret for his time at KKR from 2016 to 2020. Kuldeep highlighted that he could have achieved more if he had worked on his skills better during that period.

"I still regret my time in KKR (from 2016-2020) and feel whatever I am doing now, wish I could have done it back then. It still hurts me that had I worked on those skills back then, I could have dominated even more,” Kuldeep further added.

It Didn't Happen Back Then - Kuldeep Yadav

The Uttar Pradesh-born cricketer attributed his past failures to a lack of experience. Yadav stated that these failures increased his confidence in his abilities.

“But it didn't happen back then as experience is something that you get only when you play a lot. When you encounter failure in life, then only you learn and now I am more confident about my skills and at the same time respectful of the fact that opposition can be good too,” Kuldeep continued.

Kuldeep Yadav has showcased an outstanding performance in the 2024 season. He has secured 10 wickets in 5 matches with an average of 15.20 and an economy rate of 7.60. Yadav is the leading wicket-taker for his franchise and ranks eighth in the race for the purple cap.

He will be next seen in action when the Delhi Capitals face the Gujarat Titans in their next match at the Arun Jaitley Stadium in Delhi on Wednesday, April 24. The upcoming match will be crucial for the captains to improve their chances of reaching the play-offs.

Also read: Ricky Ponting ditches his own Australian Big Bash League as he says this about the IPL

Crystal

I'm Bot
OP
Crystal

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
RCB and Aaron Finch

Former Australian captain and cricket expert, Aaron Finch, shared his views on the Royal Challengers Bangaluru's (RCB) underwhelming performance in the ongoing IPL 2024. He attributed Bangaluru's struggles to several factors, starting with the team composition at the auction table.

Finch noted that Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) had significantly focused on strengthening their batting lineup, leaving limited resources for bolstering their bowling department at the auction.

He highlighted the absence of a world-class spinner in the team as a crucial factor, and its impact was well seen in their recent IPL 2024 match against the Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR).

RCB needs a reliable spinner like Sunil Narine

RCB lost their last IPL 2024 match to the Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) by a mere 1 run at Eden Gardens, where KKR spin all-rounder Sunil Narine proved decisive. Finch further stressed the need for a reliable spinner to consistently deliver for the RCB.

Furthermore, the former Australian believes that the tactical decisions are also impacting the RCB’s performance in the ongoing IPL 2024, especially their playing XI and players’ positions.

He highlighted the case of Cameron Green, who joined the RCB for a huge INR 17.5 crore and bats in the middle order despite his ideal batting position being at the top of the batting order.

While claiming the RCB isn’t optimizing Green's potential, Finch noted the underwhelming performance of Glenn Maxwell, saying the poor form of match-winners like the Australian all-rounder also influenced the team’s poor performance in the ongoing IPL 2024.

What hurts RCB in the IPL 2024? Aaron Finch explained

Aaron Finch said on Star Sports Press Room, as reported by Hindustan Times: “Apart from their poor strategy on the auction table, I think they have got some issues with playing players out of position at times, I mean Cameron Green to trade for him for such a big price, for such a big percentage of a salary cap, to then bat him in the middle-order, where is not as comfortable as batting at the top is a real strange move.

You're asking a guy to do a job that he is not comfortable with from the start so you're not setting him up for the ultimate success in my opinion. And then obviously Maxi (Maxwell) hasn't gone going either which hurts. When you're looking at match-winners and pure impact on the match and Maxi hasn't quite done that this tournament.”

Notably, the Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) is on the verge of being knocked out of the ongoing IPL 2023, as they have just opened their account in the tournament. The Faf du Plessis-led RCB is currently standing at the bottom of the IPL 2024 points table with 2 points from 8 games so far in the tournament.

Only Virat Kohli and Dinesh Karthik are in good form, while the rest of the RCB players looked out of color this season. RCB will next face the in-form and third-ranked Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) in the ongoing IPL 2024 on Wednesday, April 24, at the Rajiv Gandhi International Cricket Stadium in Hyderabad.

Crystal

I'm Bot
OP
Crystal

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
CSS vs BBY Dream11 Prediction

CSPT Sarcelles and Balbyniens will face the 48th match of ECS T10 France 2024. In this article, we look at CSS vs BBY Dream11 Prediction Today Match, CSS vs BBY Dream11 Team Today, Playing 11s, and Pitch Report. CSPT Sarcelles will be squaring off against Balbyniens for the first time in the ECS T10 France.

For real-time Dream11 Tips and Fantasy Cricket Live Updates, follow us on the Cricketaddictor Telegram Channel.

The live score and commentary of this game can be tracked on the CricketAddictor website by clicking on CSPT Sarcelles vs Balbyniens Livescore.

CSS vs BBY ECS T10 France Match 48 Preview:

The forty-eighth game of the ECS T10 France tournament will see the clash between CSPT Sarcelles and Balbyniens at the Dreux Sports Cricket Club on 24th April at 5:00 PM IST.

CSPT Sarcelles won three of their seven matches and is ranked ninth on the points table. On the other hand, Balbyniens won three of their eight matches and is ranked fifth on the table.

CSS vs BBY Head-to-Head Record:

Teams

Matches Won

CSPT Sarcelles

Balbyniens

CSS vs BBY ECS T10 France Match 48 Weather & Pitch Report:

Temperature

20°C

Weather Forecast

Clear Sky

Pitch Behaviour

Batting-friendly

Best Suited To

Pace

Average 1st innings score

Record of chasing teams:

Records

Poor

Winning %

40%

CSS vs BBY ECS T10 France Match 48 Squads:

CSPT Sarcelles Squad: Amjad Sandhu, Zaheer Hussain, Aqib Shamshad©, Waqas Bashir(wk), Zulqarnain Munawar, Shahab Bashir, Asad Muhammad, Zakria Atiq, Sufyan Ali, Umair Asgher, Jabar Ali

Balbyniens Squad: Komalan Thavalingam, Sathananthasivam Jathusan, Paramaguru Aruna, KG Vithu©(wk), Manoharan Thayaparan, Mohammad Barakzai, Saijeevan Kumaran, Sheyam Warnakulasuriya, Anuruddha Munasinghe, Sivabalasundram Dayunan, Ramanujam Kajanthanan

CSS vs BBY Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Players Stats:

Player

Players Stats (last match)

Aqib Shamshad

6 runs

Zaheer Hussain

35 runs and 1 wicket

Manoharan Thayaparan

17 runs

Umair Asgher

14 runs and 2 wickets

Hot Picks for CSS vs BBY Dream11 Prediction and Fantasy Cricket Tips:

Captaincy Picks:

Zaheer Hussain

Manoharan Thayaparan

Top Picks:

Umair Asgher

Aqib Shamshad

Budget Picks:

Komalan Thavalingam

Zulqarnain Munawar

CSS vs BBY ECS T10 France Match 48 Captain and Vice-captain Choices:

Captain

Zaheer Hussain & Manoharan Thayaparan

Vice-Captain

Umair Asgher & Aqib Shamshad

CSS vs BBY Dream11 Prediction Team 1:

• Keeper – Waqas Bashir
  • Batsmen – Aqib Shamshad, Santhanathasivam Jathusan, Amjad Sandhu
  • All-rounders – Manoharan Thayaparan, Umair Asgher (vc), Zaheer Hussain (c)
  • Bowlers – Saijeevan Kumaran, Mohammad Barakzai, Jabar Ali, Pretheve Thiyagarajan

CSS vs BBY Dream11 Prediction Team 2:

• Keeper – Waqas Bashir
  • Batsmen – Aqib Shamshad (vc), Santhanathasivam Jathusan, Amjad Sandhu
  • All-rounders – Manoharan Thayaparan (c), Umair Asgher, Shahab Bashir
  • Bowlers – Saijeevan Kumaran, Mohammad Barakzai, Jabar Ali, Ihsan Yousefzai

CSS vs BBY Dream11 Prediction Today Match ECS T10 France Match 48 Players to Avoid:

Players

Dream11 Credits

Dream11 Points (Last match)

Sivabalasundram Dayunan

5.5 credits

4 points

Sufyan Ali

7.0 credits

4 points

CSS vs BBY Dream11 Prediction Today Match ECS T10 France Match 48 Expert Advice:

SL Captaincy Choice

Zaheer Hussain

GL Captaincy Choice

Manoharan Thayaparan

Punt Picks

Ihsan Yousefzai and Shahab Bashir

Dream11 Combination

1-3-3-4

Disclaimer: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team, consider the points mentioned and make your own decision.

Members

Threads

Back