0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
75 XP
Next day:

Jaya open her eyes while hearing the rings of her mobile phone. She see that Mani was in deel sleep by place his face over her boobs. She smiled and slowly pull him and make him lay beside her and without making noice she wake up from the bed and walked towards the table where her mobile was kept. She check the screen and seen the name "Pappa" Yes that was her father in law. She attend the call.
J : hello Pappa. 
S : ahmm betti we are now in Dubai Airport. It's delay for 2 hours. 
J : OK Pappa. How is mummy. Did you had breakfast? 
S : yes betti we had breakfast. I will give to mummy. (he handover the phone to his wife. Then Jaya talked to her MIL. her MIL asked her about return journey. Mani etc. Then they finish the call. Jaya looked at the phone and see the time is 6:45am. She put the mobile in silent mode and looked at Mani. He was in deep sleep. She also not finish her sleep. She went to bathroom and release her urine. Then she wash her face which was lucked by Mani. Then she dry herself and come back to bedroom and wear a nighty without wear undergarments. Then lay on the bed beside Mani and sleep.

Later

J : "ahmmm..... mmmmmm.... (Jaya was moaned in low voice. Her eyes was closed. Actually she was in sleep but she sensed some movements on her body. After some time she open her eyes and felt some movement between her thighs. She looked down and see Manis head is between her thighs. She knows what he was doing. She felt his tongue moves oved her entire pussy. She hold his head and enjoy the morning suck on her pussy. When he felt her hand over his head he know she is wake up. He stop for a sec and looked up and see her face. She smiled at him.he again resume his job. She spread her legs to access him easily. After five minutes of sucking her pussy they heated the door bell. They become alert.)
J : Mani.... Mani.... You take your clothes and went to other room. May be that is Girija aunty. 
M : OK miss (he took his clothes and ran to other room and close the door.
J : she wear a panty and salwar kamiz without bra. And wear a dupatta over her boobs. Then arrange the bed. Went to main door and open. Her guess was correct. Girija aunty is standing before the door.

G : good morning betta. 
J : good morning aunty. Please come in. 
G : it's OK Jaya. I am going. Just come here to enquiries about you.
J : OK aunty. They call me now. They are waiting in Dubai Airport. The flight is delayed for 2 hours. 
G: OK Jaya. Where is Mani.
J : ahmmm... Errr.... I think he is sleeping. Yesterdy we were late. We reached here around 1 o'clock. 
G : OK Jaya. I am going. If you need anything ask me. Then Mani do everything. You can use him.
J : OK aunty. Thanks. 
G : OK, bye. (girija walked to her flat. (Jaya close the door and walked to kitchen. While she preparing tea, she felt two hands caught her stomach from behind. She know who was that. She smiled and asked)
J : Mani did you need tea? 
M : no miss I need milk. 
J : OK I will take it now. 
M : not that milk miss, I need milk from here. (he squeeze her boobs) 
J : ahhhmmm....  no Mani not now. (she turned towards him. Looked in to his eyes and said) I Mani don't do this in this time. Now you see Girija aunty come any time. So.... (she give a kiss on his lips.) Now ok? I (Jaya smiled)
M : yes I am OK miss. But.... I (he gazed towards his half erected lund. Yes he is stood in front of her without wear anything. She also looked at his dick.)
J : Mani why you don't wear dress. Please go and put your dress. I told you it's risky to do anything in this time. 
M : miss... 
J : no miss......(she changed her tone and face expression to angry mode. He little frightened and run towards the room. Seeing he running naked she laughed. Poor boy. Mani wear the dress and come back to kitchen)
M : miss what I need to do. 
J : Mani sit here. (she showed the chair near the kitchen counter. He sat there. She sat on the next chair. Then looked into his eyes and said)
J : Mani I know, now you have some sexual feelings towards me. Yesterday I allow you to do such things and I am also do some new things to you. But there was an agreement between us. No one will know about this. So it's not safe to do those things in all time. I am your teacher, if anybody know about this what will happen. My marriage life will spoil. Then I will die myself.
M : sorry miss I will not do this again to you. (he bent his head down with sad face. She place her right hand on his chin and said) 
J : hey Mani don't worry about that. You are my little naughty boy. I will give you when we are alone without any disturbance from others. 
M : really? 
J : mmm yes. (she smiled and give a kiss on his forehead) 
M : thank you miss. 
J : OK let's make breakfast. 
M : yes miss I am ready. (while they cooking, Jaya remember about Rahim.)
J : Mani chop these vegetables. I will come now.
M : OK miss. (she went to bedroom and check her mobile. She see 3 missed video calls and 5 messages from. She was Rahim. She open the message. 
"hii dear Jaya where are you? 
I really miss you...
Yesterday my mobile was switched off and the electricity were gone...
Jaya are you not there...? 
Why don't you took my call...?" Jaya smiled. She message him back. 
"hi Rahim yesterday we come back late at night. Now my student Mani is with me. So I can't attend the call now. I will call you later."
Suddenly she got video call from Rahim. She cut the call and send "Rahim please understand I will call you... Please wait. Jaya walked to kitchen and opened the fridge and check the milk. Fortunately milk bottle was empty. She went to her room and come with cash and said.
J : Mani milk is empty. Can you buy from **** supermarket?
M : sure miss. 
J : take this money. (after Mani went out she close the door. She know he will take 20 min. She sat on the sofa and call Rahim. He attend the call with in sec.)
R : ohhh my jayaa how much I miss you dear. 
J : ha ha why....?
R : yesterday full night I was lay on my bed thinking of you. Unfortunately the electrify was gone. 
J : hmmm it's OK. Now I send Mani out to buy milk. He will come within 15 min.
R : ohh shit then how can I talk to you jaya... 
J : now you can talk to me Rahim. 
R : but not like this Jaya I need you in private talk... You know what I really mean. 
J : ya I know... You always think like this. 
R : ya really I need you Jaya. You promise me we got good time after your in laws went from there. Now you tell about your fucking student. 
J : Rahim.. Please understand me. I will make a way. Please wait for that.
R : really...? OK I will come there at today night, and wait in terrace.
J : noo Rahim... Not here please I need some time. Please... 
R : hmmm OK. But I can't wait long time. So at lease now you give something to me.
J : now? 
R : yes now... whats the problem you are alone now. 
J : hmmm OK. What you need now.
R : I want to mastrubates with you. 
J : you naughty. It's morning time. May be neighbor aunty will come now. I can't do it now. Please Rahim. 
R : OK at lease send me your photo without anything. Then I can mastrubates myself. Please Jaya. 
J : Rahim it's very risk. If the photo will leak.. Ohhh God I can't think about that. 
R : Jaya please.... One pic. 
J : no Rahim I can't. 
R : ohh... I think you avoid me.
J : what are you saying Rahim. 
R: then why you do this to me. 
J : Rahim because of my situation. Please.... I I will give you a surprise when we meet again. 
R : what surprise? 
J : surprise can't reveal before you got. 
R : hmmm OK I will wait for you Jaya. Love you my friend. 
J : ha ha OK my naughty friend. 
R : Jaya.. 
J : mmm
R : at least squeeze your boobs for me. (she smiled and squeeze her left boobs over salwar.) wawoooo.... I want to drink.... 
J : chiii...
R : ha ha... (that time the door bell was rings) 
J : shhhhhh..... I will call you later bye... (she cut the call and went to open the door. Mani was stood there with milk bottles. He went to kitchen. She follow him after close the door. She kept the milk in fridge. Then they prepare breakfast also for lunch. After finishing breakfast Mani cleaning the kitchen and come back to hall room. Jaya was sat on the coach and eating TV. Seeing him she tell to sat near her. He sat next to her and looked at her and smile.)
J : what... 
M : nothing... I can I kiss you. 
J : boo... Not now.... 
M : please miss...
J : hmmm... (he caught her face and leaned towards her) 
J : Mani why are you in hurry. Go and check the door is bolted or not. (he ran towards the door and check the condition and come back. And without saying anything kiss her on her lips. She slowly enjoyed and kiss him back with slow moan. He squeeze her boobs over her salwar. Then he try to pull up the salwar. She stop him to do that. After 10 minutes of kissing they separated and breath heavily.) 
M : wawoooo that's good miss.. 
J : you naughty body don't have patience. 
M : ha ha sorry miss. Time was around 11:10 the door bell rings. Jaya tell him to go to kitchen then put a dupatta over her boobs and pen the door. Girona aunty was stood there.) 
J : ohh aunty come in. 
G : Jaya are you busy. 
J : no aunty. I was just watching TV. 
G : had your breakfast. 
J : ha aunty. 
G : where is Mani. 
J : haa he is in kitchen. May be waging the plates. I (her mobile rings. She went towards the table and see that her hubby Mahesh is calling. She took the call and talk to him normally and said about Girija aunt. Then give to Girija aunty. 
G : hello betta how are you. 
M : ha good aunty. 
G : don't worry about Jaya. We are here to help her also her student Mani is with her. We know him very well. He will take care of her. So don't worry about her. 
M : ohhh thank you Girija aunty. Thanks a lot.
G : it's OK betta. She is alps like my daughter.
M : ohh thanks aunty. Can I talk to Mani. 
G : sure betta. I will give now. (Girija call Mani and give phone to him.)
Mah : hii Mani it's me. Jaya's husband. 
M : hello sir how are you. 
Mah : fine how is your study?
M : it's good sir. 
Mah : OK Mani. Take care your teacher. And do anything what she need. I will give you money how much you need. 
M : sir no need money. She is my miss. She tell me she will teach me and makes me score good mark. That's what I need. I will learn everything from her. 
Mah : ohh that's good Mani. Best wishes. 
M : thank you sir. 
Mah : on Mani now I am going for some work call her later. 
M : I will give to her. 
Mah : it's OK Mani. Will call her later bye. 
M : OK sir. (Mani give phone to her. Jaya opened the Whatsapp and block Rahims number after inform him. Then talk to Girija aunty after one hour Girija went to her flat. Mani close and bolted the door and come behind of Jaya and hugged her.
J : Mani.. 
M : please miss... Now Girija mam is gone. Now the time is 12.00pm. It's their lunch time. After that thay will sleep till 3.30pm. So nobody come here to disturb us.
J : how you know. 
M : ya I know it's their daily routine. 
J : Are you sure?
M : yes miss. I am sure. Believe me.
J : but if any other person will come. 
M : nobody will come in this time. (sting this he turned her towards him and kiss on her face. Chew her lips. She respond him back. They suck each other. He put his both hands on her butt and slowly pull up her salwar. She become alert and brake the kiss and said)
J : Mani let's go to my bedroom. 
M : yes miss. (he caught her hand and pull her to bedroom. When they enter she close the door and turned and see that Mani is started to strip himself.)
J : Mani why are you undressing ?
M : now only we both are here they why I wear this. (she give a naughty smile. Jaya is become horney after kissing.) 
J : then why I wear this also.
M : miss you are awesome. (she hold her salwar to lift up and asked) 
J : Mani are you sure Girija aunty will not come back? 
M : yes miss I am sure. Do it fast. Why we waste our time? (she giggles and raise her salwar and removed. She was wear a ash color bra. Then she place her hands on the band of leggings and pull down without any shame in front of her student and removed through her legs and put on the chair. Now she stood in front of him with her bra and panty. Seeing her he stroke his black dick. He walked towards her and again kissed her.)

Reactions: dargon76
OP
E

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
75 XP
M : miss you are so sexy. I never see such a sexy women in my life. I watch more naked women in magazines but not find such a beauty like you. 

(Saying this he press her boobs and chew her lips. His words give some proud on her body. She kissed him back. His dick become erect and hit on her thighs uunder her pussy. He place his both hands on her butt and press hard and pull down the waist band and remove the panty down to her knees and further pull down by using his feet. Now she is only with her bra and panty was on her feet. He moved his hand to her pussy and rubbed over there. "aaaahhhh....." a moan escaped from. I her mouth. He got the space between her legs and the position was correct. While kissing he put his dick between the junction of her legs and pussy. Now it's the first time he rub his dick over her pussy. He fet the leaking of her pussy. She also become alert and took his dick with her hand. They stop kissing and looking each other. She nodded her head with no signal.)

M : at leastpput my lund in your mouth miss... Please.(she smiled and push him to bed. He lay on the bed by looking at her. Without shame she unhook her bra and removed through her shoulder and thrown to the bed an walk towards him seductively and kneeling in front of the bed and took his dick in hand and started to lick and suck his 6" black cock.)

M : ohh miss... Thank you.... mmmmm you are so good.... (he rub her hair with love. Actually this was her fantasy after watching the video in previous night. After some minutes he tell her)

M : miss come over here and sit on my face and suck my lund. (she paused a sex and asked) 
J : how..?  (he explained her. She climbed over the bed and place her legs on both side of him and moved her pussy towards his mouth and took his dick in hand and started to suck. The vie of his teachers pussy make him mad. He cupped her pussy with his mouth and suck. That make her crazy. She moaned and increase the speed of sucking lund. He insert the tongue in her pussy. Now he can see her ass hole. He place his finger over there and press. "ahhhh...." Thats the first time somebody touch there... She moved her head fast. While sucking her pussy he press her asshole also. After continues sucking each other both of them reached the climax together. He ejaculated his sperm in her mouth and she squirted on his mouth and face. Both were breathing heavily. His sperm flow through the side of her mouth. He give a kiss on her wet pussy. "ahhhh..."  she gulped the sperm which cum in her mouth. Then they separated and lay one the bed.)
J : ohhh Mani that was amazing. 
M : ha ha thank you miss. Now I know, Sir did not do this to you. 
J : no Mani he don't do. He think these are dirty things. I am also thinking like that till yesterday. 
M : really? 
J : yes Mani... I never felt this pleasure on my body.
M : another dirty thing is balance miss. 
J : what...? 
M : I will show you. Please bent over and and stay on your fours. 
J : how? 
M : stay on your knees and hold with your hands like the girl saty while the black guy fucking her from behind. (without wasting time she did what he said. He come behind her and separated her ass cheek and started to lick her asshole.) 
J : ohh noo Mani you lick there..... Don't you felt nausea.
M : why miss...? Tell me miss how is this....
J : ohh it's good.... hmmmm
M : then enjoy this without thinking anything. 
J : hmmmm.... Ahhhhmmmm.... (Mani now insert his middle finger inside her pussy and started to lick her asshole. She squeeze her boob with double pleasure. With in 3 minutes of Mani's work she squirted again. But he don't stop his finger motion. He continues his finger action she screamed loudly...) 
J : hhhhhh....... Mannniiiiiii........ Myyy goodddddd..... (she lost her balance and fell on the bed on her stomack. He see her round milky butt. He give a hard slap on her ass. His hand printed on her white butt with blood color.)
J : aaauuuccchhhhh........ (she felt pain but she enjoyed that. He kiss on her ass cheeks and give small bits and lay over her. Now his half erected dick is between her ass cheeks. His face is on her neck. Mani kissed her neck and asked) 
M : did you enjoy miss....? 
J : mmmm.... 
M ; now my lund is between your ass. 
J : mmmm.... 
M : can I put in your pussy..... 
J : no Mani..... 
M : please miss... One time only.... (she turned her head and looked at him) 
J : no Mani it's risk. I can't do that. Please don't compel me. 
M : hmmmm OK miss. As your wish. (she turned. He lay beside her. She caught his face and kiss him.)
J : thanks Mani.... You are my naughty boy.. 
M : love you miss. (he kissed on her lips. After some times she started to wake up.)
J : I am going to take a bath. 
M : I am also coming. 
J : Mani you just stay here. May be somebody will come. 
M : no miss nobody will come at this time. 
J : hmmm OK. (she took a towel and went to bathroom. Mani walking back to her and slap her swaying ass playfully. Her ass was shaked due to his slap. She enjoyed that. So she don't say anything. She stood under shower. Water hit on her face. She felt relax. Mani come ner her and hugged her. Now both of them getting wet. Jaya showed the bathing lotion. Mani took and give to her. She apply that on her body and him too. He like the smell. 
Mani started to massage her body with foam. He squeezed her both boobs. The slippery hand on boob make her pleasure. After some time he place his hand on her pussy and insert his two wet and slippery finger in her pussy and started to finger fucking her. She close her eyes and enjoy that. Mani bit her shoulder smoothly and increase the speed. Jaya herself squeeze her boobs.) 
J : aaahhhh........ Maniiii....... Ooohhhhhhh..... (Mani bit her neck and lick there. With in sex she raised on her finger foot finger and squirted. With a loud moan. She stay there by supporting her back on the wall and just relaxed by taking long breath. Mani drag her to under the shower and wash all foam from her body. Now Jaya become normal. It's 2nd orgasm in day time.)
M : how was it miss... (she don't say anything. Smoked and hugged him and give a kiss on his cheeks and said with love) 
J : that was good Mani.. Thanks.... 
M : I don't want thanks miss. I need your mouth on my lund. (Jaya hit on his head playfully and kneeled in front of him and took his dick and said) 
J : naughty boy have a naughty.... Lu.... (she don't complete the word lund) 
M : then take care my lund miss. (she took it in her mouth and started to suck like a lolly pop. He hold her head and fuck her mouth. She like that. Suddenly he took out his lund. She looked at him with confused face. He smiled at her and said.)
M : miss please suck my balls. (saying this he caught his black ball. Without hesitation she started to lick his ball and slowly put in her mouth and sucked. He hold her wet hair and said) 
M : ahhhmmmm........ Ohhhhhhh..... misssssss.... You are awsommmmme...... (that encourages her and sucked his ball for 5 minutes. Saliva flow through her chin. Then again put this lund in her mouth and started to suck. This time he hold her hair tightly and fuck in her mouth. Within an minutes he lost control and piss yellow urine inside her mouth along with cum. He was holding her head tightly. She was struggling on her breath and swallowed his cum and yellow urine. She pushed his hip forcefully and separated from his dick and shouted at him with angry. His dick was pumped the yellow uring over face and on her body)
J : what's the nonsense are you doing Maniii.... Why are you pissing in me.... (before he saying anything she stood up and slapped on his cheek with anger.) 
J : you dirty pig.... I never expected this from you. I do all things for you. But why you did this to me. (she took a cup of water and washed her mouth and face. Spit on the floor. He was really frightened. He try to tell her. But she again scolded him and dry her body with towel and went to the room and wear Salwar Kamoz after wear bra and panty. Mani was stood in bathroom without saying anything. He dry his body with one towel and wrapped around and slowly come out from the bathroom. She was look at him with anger. She don't say anything and pick his dress from the floor and went to other room. Both of them stay in separate room till 5.00pm. Both don't had their lunch. They become alert when door bell rings. Mani went there and opened the door. Girija aunty was there.)
G : ahh Mani.... Where is Jaya. 
M : miss is in her room. 
G : is she sleeping. 
M : don't know madam. 
G : ahhh Jaya... (Mani looked back and see Jaya on the back side) I was thinking you were sleeping. 
J : ahh aunty I was sleeping. Just before 15 min I wake up. 
G : everything is all right? 
J : yes aunty. Come in and sit. (both Girija and Jaya sat on sofa. Mani was stood there by looking down. Girija and jaya talking each other after 15 or 20 min she left from there. Mani close the door. Jaya went to kitchen and took two plates and take food which prepare for lunch and arranged on table and called Mani.)
J : Maniii... (he was inside the room. He frightened and come out) 
J : come here. (he slowly went near her without looking at her.)
J : sit here an  take your food. (he don't say anything and sat on the chair opposite to her.)
M : I am sorry miss. 
J : it's OK. Now you ate your food. (he started to ate food without saying anything. After finishing half. He took the plate and walk to kitchen. After washing he come out and went to his room. She also went in her room. Both are really upset. She was become sad to slap him. He was sad because she scolded him. Around 8 pm she went to his room. He was lay on the bed. Sewing her he sat on the bed. She sat next to him and said.) 
J : sorry Mani. I lost my mind at that time. Sorry to slap you. (she place her hand on his cheek and consoled him. He dragged down and caught her feet and cried) 
M : I am sorry miss. That was my mistake. Please forgive me. I will never do this again. Please for give me.. (he caught his shoulder and pull him up. He stood and she also stood before him. They looked each other. She wipe his tears and give a kiss on his cheek.)
J : sorry my naughty boy. (he laughed while crying. She also laughed. Both hugged each other and stood there for some minutes. Then separated each other) 
J : Mani come let's have dinner. 
M : no miss I am not hungry. 
J : you don't ate in lunch. Come let's make chapathi together and ate together. (Then she caught his hand. Both went to kitchen and make chapathi and had their dinner. But don't talk too much like before. While ate food her mobile was rings. She went to her room and check the mobile. And see "Ashima calling......" That was her colleague teacher Ashima. (will introduce second heroine Ashima later) 
J : hello... 
A : hello Jaya miss.. 
J : tell me miss.. How are you? 
A : I am fine miss. Can you do a favor for me. 
J : sure miss. What's the problem? 
A : miss you know about our training in ***** coachingccenter? actually tomorrow is my turn to attend there. Unfortunately I can't go there. I ask other staff. But they are already attend. So can you swap our dates. Can you go tomorrow instead of me. Otherwise our principal will scolded me. (Jaya think a second) 
J : tomorrow is Monday... OK miss I will go. Don't worry. 
A : ohhh thank miss. Thank you so much. 
J : it's OK miss. How is your baby? 
A : ahh he is fine. Actually tomorrow my husband returned back to Saudi. So I need to sent him off. 
J : it's OK miss no problem. 
A : thank you miss. 
J : OK miss good night. 
A : good night. (Jaya went to hall. Mani was not there. He was in kitchen cleaning his plate and come out.) 
J : Mani tomorrow I will not come to school. I went for a training. It's around 45 km from here. So you go alone. 
M : OK miss. Good night (he walked to other bedroom. She know that he was upset. She don't say anything. After finishing food Jaya switch off all light and went to her bedroom and locked the door. She changed her salwar to nighty without wear anything inside. She lay on the bed and check the rout to the coaching center. While reading the place name she remember Rahim. Because Rahim's near by city was that. He come there to purchase things. She unblock him in Whatsapp and send hi message to him. Suddenly she got video call from Rahim. Jaya took the call after fix the headset. 

R : hello Jaya where are you? I really miss you. 
J : sorry Rahim. Because of my situation. 
R : its OK Jaya. I can understand. 
J : how is your wife? 
R : same situation. Poor girl give me blowjob to satisfy me.
J : hmmm I understand Rahim. Where is she now? 
R : she is sleeping, because of heavy medicine. 
J : hmm OK. 
R : Jaya are you alone now?
J : yes Rahim. But Mani is in other room. That's why I slowly speeking. 
R : mmm... Can we do now? 
J : sorry Rahim I was no mood today. I was upset. 
R : why..? Why are you upset Jaya? 
J : nothing I was thinking of my husband? I miss him. (actually she can't tell the truth. She don't think about her hubby also. She was upset because of slapping Mani.) 
R : I told you Jaya. Don't waste your time. He don't do anything to you other than Mani. Actually a husband must be take care his wife mind and body. But he never do this. Both of you are just legally married but not enjoyed your married life. 
J : you are right Rahim, but Rahim his parents and my parents don't know about this. 
R : don't worry Jaya. You find your own pleasure without knowing then, like we did previous days. That's our secret. We got pleasure but not hurt any other person. So let's enjoy your young life without boring. I am here to help you secretly. You also know about me. 
J : yes Rahim. 
R : then why you worry now,  just cheer up. Ummmmmaaaaa..... 
J : you naughty ha ha ha.... 
R : HA HA love you Jaya... 
J : love you Rahim... 
R : then why you are waiting. Remove your clothes and show me.... I am waiting to stroke my lund Jaya. 
J : Rahim today I was really tired after cleaning my flat. Also have a coaching in ***** city so I need to sleep early. 
R : ***** city. That is near my home. 
J : I know that's why I call to yo to inform that. 
R : really? 
J : yes Rahim. We can meet tomorrow there. I will inform you after finishing the coaching. 
R : ohhh thanks Jaya. Love you. 
J : OK Rahim I am going to sleep now. 
R : please Jaya wait. At least show me once.... Please Jaya.. 
J : hmmm OK. But no more time. 
R : OK Jaya thanks. (she place the mobile on the bed properly and lift her nighty and removed through her head and stood naked in front of him. He started to stroke his dock by seeing his naked angel. She turned and show her back and round ass. Seeing that saliva come out from his mouth. He wanted to bit her ass. She turn again and squeeze her boobs seductively. After 4 or 5 min show she took the mobile in hand) 
J : Rahim I am going to sleep. 
R : please Jaya don't cut the call. 
J : please Rahim. Understand me. I told you. We will meet tomorrow. 
R : OK Jaya. I don't compel you. I will wait for you. 
J : OK thanks Rahim. Good night. 
R : good night dear..... Love you. (after that she cut the call and wear her nighty went sleep.

Reactions: dargon76

Members

Threads

Back