News India vs England: ENG’s Predicted Playing XI Against IND- India tour of England 2022, 1st ODI

Crystal

I'm Bot

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Richard Gleeson PC- Twitter

England go head to head against India in the first ODI after their T20I series loss on July 12, Tuesday at the Kia Oval in London. England are ranked second in the ICC ODI rankings while India are fourth. The series is not a part of the ICC ODI Super League.

Jos Buttler will be leading the ide in the ODIs after being named the side’s new white-ball skipper. He will be itching to set things right after the T20I series loss. Buttler struggled with the moving ball against Bhuvneshwar Kumar in the T20I series as well.

Jos Buttler

Jos Buttler. (Image Credits: Twitter)

That is another thing that he would like to correct. England have opted to name a 15-member squad with the likes of Joe Root, Ben Stokes and Jonny Bairstow returning to the ODI outfit. Root played his last ODI for England back in July 2021. Thus he is returning to the squad after almost 12 months. In this article, we take a look at England’s possible playing Xi against India for the first ODI.

India vs England: ENG’s Predicted Playing XI Against IND- India tour of England 2022, 1st ODI

Jos Buttler (C/WK)

Jos Buttler

Jos Buttler. (Photo: Twitter)

Buttler will continue to open the batting for England. Being the captain, he has to take up more responsibilities at the top of the order after his recent failures in the T20I series.

Also Read: ‘He Looks Like Million Dollars, Start Comparing Once He Retires’: Pakistan Legend On Babar Azam

The post India vs England: ENG’s Predicted Playing XI Against IND- India tour of England 2022, 1st ODI appeared first on CricketAddictor.

Members

Threads

Back