0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

LEVEL 5
165 XP
7e383d5fff609023daa0098efc9bedf2.jpeg

Free Download Duke Kent, "Hot Beach: An Interracial Hotwife and Cuckold Fantasy"
English | ASIN : B09V83SJN6 | 2022 | 61 pages | AZW3 | 0,2 MB
I've been wanting to share my beautiful wife, Ellie, with another man. The thought of another man - big, rough, aggressive - taking her while I am watching turns me on. And though she is a little shy to openly admit it, it makes Ellie hot, too.

But this is hard to do in the city where we live. We have friends and colleagues, and we live in a conservative neighborhood. There is a very high risk of being discovered.
But the hot opportunity presented itself during our second wedding anniversary. We booked a summer vacation on a beautiful tropical island in the Pacific. Here nobody knows us.
In this white sand beach surrounded by calm blue waters and clear sky, we met Lucio Grant, a boat captain, and Frankie, his eager assistant. We rented Lucio's boat and his services to explore the islands. I watched as the two men leered and admired Ellie's sexy body.
Finally. A perfect, delicious opportunity to watch Ellie with other men.
But should we take it?
Hot Beach is a story about a couple's first journey into wife-sharing and hotwifing. This book contains a lot of scenes that are for adults only.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

NovaFile
855zy.rar.rar
Rapidgator
855zy.rar.rar.html
NitroFlare
855zy.rar.rar
Uploadgig
855zy.rar.rar

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

OneDDL's SIGNATURE

Members