Have you ever groped boobs in crowed bus or train?

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
yes,bro In college day, girl use to come in my same bus daily she was senior then me ,may be in final year,i was in 1st pu. One day she gave simle, from that we use to talk
causally,on one saturday

she came in same dress,the bus was full and jam,i was shock, and she gave me smile and stood in front of me, I was full un control and  slowly i groped her back

she once looked back and stood in same pose,It was haven to me, i could fell her panty  while i was rubbering my pin...,It went around 10 min, to be my luck our bus  got puncher...................................................cont soon

Then we waited for 10 min, and she told to stop the share auto,A auto came it was full but we were getting late. Driver adjusted by allowing a back seated passengers to sit beside him,he might thought we are brothers and sister, so he told me sit near the lady passenger and told her to sit in your brothers lap 
(that means in my lap) she got confused, then I called her helplessly she sat on me,while she sitting her beg was hitting me I told her to remove the beg and keep in front, she done it as i say and seat on me . The auto was about to move one passenger from our bus climbed the auto it was jam tight inside and become dark,as the auto moves i was little uncomfortable to sit so I slowly spread ed my leg, OMG her smooth ass was touching my cock and it began to grow and became rock study and began to hit her ass she first moved a little but in second she came to same pose and I was felling like ass was Pressing me in force. I dint Know that it might be because of spoiled road, I began to sweet because of air tight passenger and it was still 15 min to reach to our main college road , my hands were struck and was paining so i moved my hand little front which got suddenly hit her thigh and it was very smooth but she did not response due to rush,I slowly moved my finger on her bare thigh it was so smooth and I never let the chance to go,but the thing her beg was on her lap,I was trying I wonder suddenly that she slowly began to lift her beg and allowing me to put hand on her thigh,I did not wasted a time and pushed my hand under her beg,and began to massage I was feeling warm on her thigh.I tried to extract my figure to touch the main point and I became success also to touch and I massaged in finger over her skirt.She suddenly once vibrated and sat in same position as i was massaging and moving hand her legs was also began to spread it was haven when i kept my full hand on her center point.I was so hot while touching,and she kept hand on her beg and began to press.But to my bad luck a lady Passenger who sat beside me got ready as her stop as come and two more passenger got ready because we reached the main road.After they got down our auto was free and she shift beside me and exchanged the smile looking each other and we got down in our stop.

Reactions: pict

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
85 XP
vijay.r.k said:
yes,bro In college day, girl use to come in my same bus daily she was senior then me ,may be in final year,i was in 1st pu. One she gave simle, from that we use to talk
causally,on one saturday

she came in same dress,the bus was full and jam,i was shock, and she gave me smile and stood in front of me, I was full un control and  slowly i groped her back

she once looked back and stood in same pose,It was haven to me, i could fell her panty  while i was rubbering my pin...,It went around 10 min, to be my luck our bus  got puncher...................................................cont soon
Vijay.r.k come PM

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
I have also gropped in Train. Not only boobs but also unbuttoned sleeping girls and with a blade i tore there salwars and panties

Members

Threads

Back