Fantasy Fulfilled

hasiniar

H
Dear All,
Hope all are doing well and having loads of fun time here.
Let me give you all a small intro about myself before getting into the the actual story.
I am Hasini a married women, my husband is elder to me by 9 yrs and is a very ambitious man working in Ireland as a scientist and is fully dedicated to his work he spends most of this time in his office and only on weekends spent time with me. He will leave home by 7:00 Am and comes back home by 12:00 - 1:00 am in the night or sometimes even later than that only for sleeping. He did tell me that he had a girlfriend before me but things didn't work out between them and due to family pressure he had married me but will make sure I will not face any hardship cause of him ever as long as I am with him. I didn't have any complaints about him he was nice to me and will buy me everything I wanted, over the weekend will spent time with me and will always keep checking if things are ok during his lunch time and breaks. His parents were living with us but they also went back to India as their daughter was there and needed their help taking care of the her kids.

:huh: Before starting any of my post let me tell u guys that non of the images and gif used belong to me. They are from the internet and are all just to enhance the feel of my story and I dont own any of them. so if any one feels I have their content do let me know I will remove it   :huh:

Chapter 1 of my married life

About me I am 33 years old women, Fare looks, 5'4 height, weight 69 Kg, a lil chubby looking, medium hair  

5'7
Weight is married and this is a story about

Members

Threads

Back