0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

LEVEL 2
85 XP
[Part - 1]

Just two months back we moved to a different house on rent. There the landlords were living on the ground floor while we were on the 1st floor, and then there was terrace.

Our landlords were a middle aged couple, having two daughters, elder one was thirteen while the younger one was ten. So, I guessed that aunty age would be around 40 years old. She was a very pretty lady with curves at the right places and she turns head whenever she goes in the market. She wears saree most of the times and her awesome bossom was always a sight for all of us. I guess her bust size must be 34 while her waist was no more than 32, I believe.

Since we were on the 1st floor, I used to go to the terrace and from there I came to know that aunty had a black and a white bra, which I peeped beneath her blouse which she hangs on a rope on terrace to let them dry off in sun. However, I never caught her panties there, which left me wondering and aroused at the same time, that she don’t wear panties at home. Though I have seen a pair of blue underwear but looking at its size, it must be of the elder daughter. Also, apart from the two bra, I never encountered any other bra on terrace which means her daughter, the elder one, has not yet started wearing a bra. This was bit odd as she has small yet round pair of breasts, as their impression was quite visible over her dresses, specially one of her cotton tshirt, which was bit tight.

So, after a month or two, aunty was comfortable with us and I used to visit them sometimes. I also used to study on terrace after my school on a mattress. Sometimes, she used to come there to take a nap in afternoon but she sleeps in the opposite corner of terrace which was near the stairs while I used to study on the far corner of the terrace. One thing I had noticed, is that sometimes, her younger daughter also came to sleep with her for sometime but aunty always slept facing her back towards me and her daughter sleeps on the other side hugging her mother from the front.

One such day, I happened to finish off my homework and was going downstairs, for which I had to went past aunty and that day also, her younger daughter was lying besides her. When I crossed them, I just took a quick look at them, and that was enough to shock me. Her younger daughter was hugging her mother, placing one leg over her and actually DRINKING MILK FROM HER MOTHER’S BREAST. She was 10 years old and I have not known any lady who breastfeed their kids till that age. Hell I was not even sure, aunty had any milk in her breasts at that age.

I just went to my house on 1st floor and that scene of aunty breast in her daughter mouth was revolving in my mind. Now, I also realized how round and white aunty breast was. Aunty was not a very fair woman but since breasts always remain inside her blouse, may be they were that fair ? By now, sexual thoughts have taken over my mind and I again wanted to take a look at aunty’s breast. So, I decided to go back to terrace to see them again.

As I head up the staircase, my heartbeat started rising up and when I reached near the last step, I noticed that since aunty’s daughter wrapped her leg around her mom, the skirt which she was wearing, had risen up to her thighs and since I was at a lower ground (on the stairs) compared to terrace surface, I could see under her skirt and I was again surprised to see that aunty’s younger daughter was not wearing a underwear!! Her pussy was visible to me and I was stuck on the stairs for a moment mesmerized by the sight of first ever pussy I have ever seen in my life. From that distance, I could see a small line between her thighs and two puffy partitions to it (her pussy lips). I was not able to see its color as it was bit dark under the skirt but I could not see any visible hairs on her pussy. Seeing all this, I was too excited to go to terrace and so I turned around and head back to my room.

To be Continued…..
Storyline very sharp and new! Keep going!

Members

Threads

Back