0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
95 XP
[Part - 1]

Just two months back we moved to a different house on rent. There the landlords were living on the ground floor while we were on the 1st floor, and then there was terrace.

Our landlords were a middle aged couple, having two daughters, elder one was thirteen while the younger one was ten. So, I guessed that aunty age would be around 40 years old. She was a very pretty lady with curves at the right places and she turns head whenever she goes in the market. She wears saree most of the times and her awesome bossom was always a sight for all of us. I guess her bust size must be 34 while her waist was no more than 32, I believe.

Since we were on the 1st floor, I used to go to the terrace and from there I came to know that aunty had a black and a white bra, which I peeped beneath her blouse which she hangs on a rope on terrace to let them dry off in sun. However, I never caught her panties there, which left me wondering and aroused at the same time, that she don’t wear panties at home. Though I have seen a pair of blue underwear but looking at its size, it must be of the elder daughter. Also, apart from the two bra, I never encountered any other bra on terrace which means her daughter, the elder one, has not yet started wearing a bra. This was bit odd as she has small yet round pair of breasts, as their impression was quite visible over her dresses, specially one of her cotton tshirt, which was bit tight.

So, after a month or two, aunty was comfortable with us and I used to visit them sometimes. I also used to study on terrace after my school on a mattress. Sometimes, she used to come there to take a nap in afternoon but she sleeps in the opposite corner of terrace which was near the stairs while I used to study on the far corner of the terrace. One thing I had noticed, is that sometimes, her younger daughter also came to sleep with her for sometime but aunty always slept facing her back towards me and her daughter sleeps on the other side hugging her mother from the front.

One such day, I happened to finish off my homework and was going downstairs, for which I had to went past aunty and that day also, her younger daughter was lying besides her. When I crossed them, I just took a quick look at them, and that was enough to shock me. Her younger daughter was hugging her mother, placing one leg over her and actually DRINKING MILK FROM HER MOTHER’S BREAST. She was 10 years old and I have not known any lady who breastfeed their kids till that age. Hell I was not even sure, aunty had any milk in her breasts at that age.

I just went to my house on 1st floor and that scene of aunty breast in her daughter mouth was revolving in my mind. Now, I also realized how round and white aunty breast was. Aunty was not a very fair woman but since breasts always remain inside her blouse, may be they were that fair ? By now, sexual thoughts have taken over my mind and I again wanted to take a look at aunty’s breast. So, I decided to go back to terrace to see them again.

As I head up the staircase, my heartbeat started rising up and when I reached near the last step, I noticed that since aunty’s daughter wrapped her leg around her mom, the skirt which she was wearing, had risen up to her thighs and since I was at a lower ground (on the stairs) compared to terrace surface, I could see under her skirt and I was again surprised to see that aunty’s younger daughter was not wearing a underwear!! Her pussy was visible to me and I was stuck on the stairs for a moment mesmerized by the sight of first ever pussy I have ever seen in my life. From that distance, I could see a small line between her thighs and two puffy partitions to it (her pussy lips). I was not able to see its color as it was bit dark under the skirt but I could not see any visible hairs on her pussy. Seeing all this, I was too excited to go to terrace and so I turned around and head back to my room.

To be Continued…..

Reactions: saro jade
OP
A

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
95 XP
[Part - 2]

That day nothing happened and i did not see aunty or her daughters in evening. Couple of days went past with nothing unsual until one day.

That day i came back from school to home. The main door was unlocked but i couldn't found mom. So, i called her and came to know that she was downstairs at the aunty's place. She told me to get changed from school dress and then she will give me food. After some time when i changed to my home clothes, mom still didn't came. So, i thought of going to the ground floor to bring her.

apart from the main door, we also had a stairs going to ground floor which opens inside our landlord open area. so i went to their 'aangan' but mom was not there. then i checked in their kitchen but they were not there as well. then i moved towards their bedroom and i could hear them talking. Aunty's bedroom had one window but that was covered with curtain.

Don't know why but instead of going into the room i stood near the window and tried to peep inside it. There was little gap between the curtain and the end of the window and from their i can see aunty's doublebed. There aunty and my mom was sitting and they were looking at a saree. Looking like they went shopping today. Then i heard a voice which took my attention towards the corner of the room where I saw aunty's daughters in their school dress. It seems they also came from school and hasn;t changed yet.

the elder one (priya) was wearing a white salwar and navy blue kurta and younger one (riya) was wearing a blue skirt and white shirt. Then aunty told them to get changed. She called riya towards her and when she came, aunty started opening her shirt buttons. Mom was also sitting there on the bed and she was looking towards aunty and riya. Mom then told aunty that she would be leaving, you help riya and priya. But aunty told her to wait and aksed Priya to give mom the saree which she brought few days back. By now, aunty has opened all the buttons on riya;s shirt and then she removed it completely. Riya was standing there in a white slip which was not covering her navel. Then she opened her skirt button and it fell down on the floor. Riya then just jumped on the bed and started looking at the saree while she was still in her panty and slip.

Then Priya started removing her salwar and i could see some hairs on her legs. That was amazing cause she was just 13,,,then she lifts her kurta and removed it completely. She was also like riya in her panty and slip. But as i told in the 1st part, priya's breats has started growing and i could see the conical shape from over the slip. Then priya asked mummy where is my frock, to which aunty replied, ohh i forgot, its there on terrace. I washed it but it will be dry by now. Go take it now. Priya: but mummy how can i go to terrace like this? Aunty said, so what nobody will be there now.

Now i can not stand there otherwise priya will see me standing there. So, i planned to call mom but just at the moment when priya will come outside the room,so i can see her like that. So I went upstairs and stood just behind the stairs on the 1st floor. I heard priya climbing the stairs. Now when i was sure that she was almost on the last stairs, i immediately started climbing down the stairs and we both looked at each other.  She was frightened to see me and turned back to go down but then i asked her, is mom still at your house? To which she replied and thinking something, instead of going back she went to the terrace.

I then went downstairs and went directly to aunty;s bedroom. There riya was still in her innerwears. Seeing me, mom said, lets go up, let me give you some food.
Aunty, also told to riya in mocking manner, see bhaiya is here and you are in yor underwear, dont u have any shame. Come on wear your clothes. Now aunty don;t know that i riya is atleast wearing her underwear, that day on the terrace, i saw her nude pussy.

Then i and mom came back to our 1st floor. Also, while we were climbing the stairs, priya was going down but she was in her frock now, which means she has worn her frock on the terrace itself.

OP
A

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
95 XP
[Part - 3]

Thanks guys for commenting.

One day during evening, there was some clouds and it felt it will rain today. The weather was very nice. So i went to the terrace and was roaming there. In some time, rain started and came near the stairs where there was some covered area. 

After couple minutes, i heard riya and priya coming up. It was still raining so they were probably coming to enjoy rain. When they came, i saw that they were both wearing frocks and it was till their knees. They directly went in the open and started running from one end of the terrace to the other. They were really enjoying the rain and i started enjoying them because they were completely drenched in the rain water from top to bottom. Their frock stuck to their body and revealed their body specially priya. Her budding breasts were poking through the thin material of her frock. Some times they were circling around and spinning which made their frocks to further up from their knees. The whole scene was very arousing to me. Riya once asked me to come out in open but i just smiled as i did not wanted to get wet.

After some time the rain stopped and they went downstairs. I then came out in the open and started walking when i realised that they must now be changing their wet dresses and this is very good chance to secretly watch them. But i also thought that if i go now they will become suspicious that i deliberately went to see them. So i waited there for few minutes and then i went down to the 1st floor.

From there, i went towards the stairs and climbed down 2-3 steps to see if I can see any of them. But i could not see them. Then i noticed riya coming out of kitchen but she was just in her panty and slip and they were all wet and stuck to her body. I climbed a stair up to hide myself a little and she turned around for something, so i saw her back. The panty was white and since it was wet became slightly transparent as well. It was stuck to her hips and was giving a hint of her ass line. something was rising in my underwear. Then I heard aunty coming out of the kitchen so i went up further by 2 stairs and i could not see in them now.

I was scared as well if aunty saw me or not. So, i waited there for some time and then again climbed down by 2 stairs slowly to see if they are there. But unfortunately they were not there. Then i saw something on floor and my heartbeat skipped a bit. It was riya;s panty and slip which means she just now removed them there itself and i was cursing aunty for coming out of the kitchen otherwise i could have seen riya totally naked there.

Then suddenly bathroom gate opened and i saw that priya came out of bathroom in just a towel, yes she was holding a towel with her hand around her chest and she was holding some clothes in her other hand. When she dropped them on the floor i noticed that it was her panty and slip and i was now almost shivering. She then went towards the bedroom which i talked about in the previous update.

When she went inside the room i heard her shouting, she was shouting at riya, probably they were fighting on something. Then aunty shouted from kitchen, "riya, chaddi baniyan pehen liye?" to which riya replied, nahi mom abhi nahi. Then suddenly, riya was thrown outside the bedroom probably by priya as they were fighting, and the door was closed. 

But now i took out my tool and started rubbing it as she was totally naked there in the hall, would you believe it. First of all she was naked all this time in the bedroom and then her elder sister went inside, she was naked in front of her elder sister also, and she was now thrown outside and she was naked in the corridor as well. She has boycut hairs till her ears and she was looking very pretty with her dusky complexion. She has nicely shaped buttocks and her tummy was also flat. 

Then aunty also came out from kitchen and went towards the bedroom where riya was standing. Aunty just slapped riya and scolded her for being naked out in open till now. Then aunty came back and i again went up fearing she could see me. Then i heard aunty voice near the stairs and i hurried back to my house.

This was a wild and very sexy experience, i got to see riya naked from behind and side and could have seen her removing the undergarments as well as her pussy, if not for aunty.
Let me know how you liked it and what you liked. I will continue when i get enough comments. thank you. And yeah if anybody else has such experience please share them as well.

Reactions: Ajaythepower

Members

Threads

Back