News ENG vs IND Live Streaming Details- When And Where To Watch England vs India Live In Your Country? India Tour of England 2022, 1st ODI

Crystal

I'm Bot

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
India vs England, ENG vs IND, IND vs ENG

ENG vs IND Live Streaming Details- When And Where To Watch England vs India Live In Your Country? India Tour of England 2022, 1st ODI. India and England will clash with each other in an upcoming ODI series. The ENG vs IND ODI series will witness three games. ENG vs IND 1st ODI is scheduled to be played on July 12 (Tuesday) at Kennington Oval in London.

Rohit Sharma is the skipper of India in the ODI series while Jos Buttler is the skipper of England. In ongoing India’s tour of England 2022, England defeated India in the one-off Test. However, India crushed the hosts in the T20I series 2-1.

ICC Teams Rankings | ICC Players Rankings

Bhuvneshwar Kumar

Bhuvneshwar Kumar. (Photo: Twitter)

Also Read: ENG vs IND: Happy To Get The Player Of The Match – Reece Topley

In the ENG vs IND T20I series, India won the 1st T20I by 50 runs. In the 2nd T20I, India crushed England by 49 runs. In the 3rd T20I, England defeated India by 17 runs. Hence, India managed to win the series 2-1. Bhuvneshwar Kumar was awarded the man of the series award.

Indian Cricket Team (Image Credits: Twitter)

Indian Cricket Team (Image Credits: Twitter)

Also Read: ENG vs IND: If India Continues To Play Aggressive Cricket, They Can Certainly Win The T20 World Cup: Michael Vaughan

India posted 198-8 in the 1st T20I and later bowled out England for 148. In the 2nd T20I, India piled up 170-8 on the board and later bowled out England for 121. In the 3rd T20I, England slammed 215-7 and later restricted India to 198-9.

India vs England (Image Credits: Twitter)

India vs England (Image Credits: Twitter)

Also Read: IND vs ENG: He Pretty Much Did Everything Right Today – Rohit Sharma Defends Virat Kohli After His Failure In 3rd T20I

ENG vs IND Live Streaming Details- When And Where To Watch England vs India Live In Your Country? India Tour of England 2022, 1st ODI

ENG vs IND 1st ODI will take place on July 12 (Tuesday) at Kennington Oval Stadium in London. The match begins at 5;30 PM IST (1 PM local time).

Rohit Sharma Jos Buttler, ENG vs IND

Rohit Sharma Jos Buttler. Image: BCCI/Twitter

Also Read: “Umran Malik Is Just An Overglorified Dinda” – Twitter Reacts As Umran Leaks 56 Runs In 3rd T20I vs England In Nottingham

In India

ENG vs IND 1st ODI will be telecasted on Sony Sports Network in India. The online live streaming will be available on the Sony Liv app or their official website sonyliv.com. Viewers need a subscription to watch the match live on the app.

In the UK

Thye match will be telecasted on Sky Sports Cricket in the United Kingdom (UK) and the same network will live stream on the internet.

In the USA

The match will be telecasted on Willow TV in the United States of America (USA).

In South Africa

ENG vs IND 1st ODI clash will be telecasted on the SuperSport network in South Africa and across Sub-Saharan Africa. For online streaming, one can tune into SupertSport.com.

In Australia

The match will be telecast on Fox Sports network in Australia while the online streaming will take place on Foxtel Sports digital platform. Kayo Sports, a new digital platform, will also live stream matches in Australia.

In New Zealand

The match will be telecasted on SKY Sport NZ and talkSPORT will be the official radio broadcaster for the bilateral series.

In the Caribbean

England vs India 1st ODI will be telecasted on Flow Sports in the Caribbean region and the live streaming will be available on Flow Sports App.

In the Middle East

The match will be telecasted on the beIN Sports network in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region.

Get All Cricket match prediction and fantasy Tips – CLICK HERE

Cricket Match Prediction | Today Match Fantasy Prediction | Fantasy Cricket Tips | Cricket News and Updates | Cricket Live Score

The post ENG vs IND Live Streaming Details- When And Where To Watch England vs India Live In Your Country? India Tour of England 2022, 1st ODI appeared first on CricketAddictor.

Members

Threads

Back