0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

LEVEL 4
150 XP
feels heavenly

Many times men think that the woman is passed out and won't remember sex. There is always a chance that woman behaved that way to enjoy sex with them without letting them know that they wanted it.

I will share an incidence just Two years old. In the morning of his Eighteenth Birthday, my Stepson John politely requested

John: Mom do you remember Dad had promised that he will allow me to start having hard liquors when I turn adult. He was to bring Johny Walker Blue label to celebrate my Eighteenth Birthday

I remembered it very well. John was allowed only Beer and Wine after his Sixteenth Birthday though many of his friends used to have hard drinks. My hubby had made this promise but he had died a year back and John never asked for drinks after his sad demise in accident

I replied: Yes, we will get that bottle and celebrate, also dinner in your favourite restaurant

John: No mom, we will order the food and enjoy at home.

John was shy studious sincere obedient and responsible son. He always cared for me but now I was his world after his father's death. Being family oriented and shy had prevented him making close Girl friend and I was dead sure that he was virgin. From mid teens he had shown sexual interests in my body, staring at my cleavage down blouse and Upskirts. Hugging me frequently both from front and behind, trying to force his chest in to my breasts, or poking his Dick in my butt. I thought it as normal teenage attraction and never objected. But after my hubby's death, the frequency of hugs had increased tremendously. He also began to kiss my cheeks every now and then, and used to press his lips deeply during our good night kiss. I tried to keep him away, sometimes angrily showing my displeasure. My Two affairs for sexual pleasure after my hubby's death were disastrous, so I had decided to satisfy my urges by sex toys instead of finding a man.

But John's attempts of getting in to me were now making me extremely horny and forced me in frequent masturbation. He wanted sex badly and I was his only hope and fantasy. I had decided to wait untill he is Eighteen. Now he being adult I could react positively to his sexual advances and let him go all the way. I had thought of forcing my breasts into his chest and deep intimate french kiss when he hugged me or starting to and fro movement when he poked his dick in my buttocks, to give him clear indication that my body is ready to welcome him.

I was sure that sex with a virgin boy too will be a disaster but due to our emotional attachment and taboo nature of sexual union, it would be a pleasant disaster. And I could teach him all the tricks and make him ideal sexual partner any women will desire. John's words brought me out of thoughts

John: Mom we will also buy bottle of your favourite wine.

I: Why Wine? I too will drink Whiskey with you

John: But Mom I have never seen you sipping hard liquor

I: I do drink it sometimes, with friends or even with your Dad, whenever passing out drunk is not a problem and I don't have to wake up early next morning. Today is very special day and must be memorable for both of us

John: Thanks Mom

I hugged him, brought him closer by pushing his back and pressed my breasts in his chest, forced my pelvic in his, felt his Dick and kissed his lips. Unlike daily motherly kiss I pressed my lips fully into his and kept it there for long enough to feel his Dick expanding. Having watched him masturbating many times, I knew his instrument is as strong as his late father. I took his lower lips in my both lips and kissed intimately and for quite long. John was stunned so was his Dick. I separated our lips and body and smilingly said

I: Welcome to adult world my Son

I left the room leaving him mystified. Soon I heard his room door shutting. Knew why, so quickly went to watch through hole in door of his room. He threw his shorts and vigorously started stroking his Dick. My pussy went wild but I controlled my urge of fingering. I was very sure first intimate kiss and Dicks union with pussy he desired most will make his session short. He ejaculated in no time

We silently had breakfast and he left for college. I masturbated as vigorously and orgasmed soon. I thought about morning events and felt I had shown my readiness too soon. I should have waited for him to demand for sex openly, my idea of giving him clues of my willingness by helping during his hugs would have been better instead of my aggressive kiss and body pressing. Soon I got an idea, a total win win situation in which John will always remain in fault of initiating sex with me without my consent. I shaved my pubic hair and looked at my vagina, a perfect tight Barbie. Wasn't sure if virgin John would be able to find pleasure hole easily. I looked in my wardrobe for evening dress and selected Black Triangular Cup Mid Thigh Length Chemise. Easy to show Boobs and Thighs, and also Pussy as I had decided not to wear Bra and Panty. Just by opening lace on the shoulders both Breasts would be totally free for John to enjoy and lifting little bit from down would give John possession of Thighs, Butt and Pussy. I went out and bought Johny Walker Blue label and few bottles of wine and beer, went to my favourite sex toy shop. Girl was surprised when I asked to show me sex toys for men. I found many interesting things.

I bought vibrating sex doll, vibrating cock ring, a Stroker and an interesting sexy underwear with bulge pouch. also Age Eighteen cake, shaped of nude Barbie girl with wide open cross lifted legs and a hole at pussy for candle. I asked to pack everything in different gift packs. Bought many other things and a Rolex watch and returned. John came after an hour. We had Cofee

John: Mom have you brought bottle?

I: Yes and many other things too. You take bath and we will celebrate in my room. I have brought a new dress for you. Call me after bath and I will give it to you

John: Is there any surprise in them?

I: Your Dad wanted your Adulthood day to be very much adult and we had decided of cake and gifts. I bought everything he wanted to gift you

Though it was lie as only Rolex watch was his choice. But other gifts I selected would remain in his memory forever

John: OK. I am too eager for celebration and gifts. I will have a very quick bath and call you

Soon I heard call from his room

John: Mom give me my new dress

He was in shorts trunk and his Bulge was very visible. I gave him gift pack of his underwear and asked

I: First you wear this and show me, then only I will give you rest

I left his room and soon heard his loud laughter, he went hysterical laughing

John: Mom from where you got it? I have never seen such funny thing. Had Dad bought it for me?

I: No, I found it attractive so bought it.

John: ( still laughing) Are you sure you want to watch me in this?

I: Since when You started feeling shy in underwear, offcourse I want to see you in this

John came out laughing, both hands covering his Bulge pouch

I teasingly asked him to remove hands. He removed and it looked real funny and sexy. I laughed loudly

I: It looks so cute, I think you should remain just in this underwear for the entire evening

John: I won't mind but I am not sure it will cover my stuff for long. You must remain prepared for accidental indecent exposure

I laughed loudly

I: I Would love watching Dick of an adult Virgin American. They are so rare

Members

Threads

Back