0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
I read this story long time ago on xossip. Somehow, this story captured my heart. After xossip was shut down I was unable to find this story. I hope there are a lot of members here who have read this story and also those who haven't. I would like to post this story written by Pinuram. Thank you. A sequel to Forbidden Love.

Dawn at Midnight

By

Pinuram

OP
D

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
THIS STORY IS NOT A LOVE STORY OR AN EROTIC STORY. THIS IS A STORY OF LIFE.

NOTE: THIS STORY IS A WORK OF FICTION. ANY RESEMBLANCE OF CHARACTERS AND INCIDENTS WITH ANY PERSON LIVING OR DEAD IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL.

NOTE FOR READERS : THOSE WHO WANT ONLY EROTICISM, I HAVE A REQUEST TO ALL OF THEM THAT PLEASE DON'T READ THIS STORY. THIS WILL NOT SATISFY THEIR NEEDS.

Introduction:

The protagonist is a female. She lost her love due to guile values of the society and families around her. She walks on the unpaved coarse path of life, trying to cope with the world around her. She gets lost while walking her path. Lots of people comes in her life, some shows her dreams some uses her.

To understand her pains and feelings, one has to step in her shoes and walk with her. The writer hopes that the depiction of her life would be life like and the writer will try with utmost effort to bring out those feelings in her and give proper justification to her story.

Several points in this whole story might look like loose ends, life has their loose ends that is why it is called life and we don't have explanation to most of the things. Why that happened, why not this? No one has explanation as why sun rises from east or why the earth has to be round or why the crow is black or why lion has to eat meat.

To understand the pain of love, friendship, hardship, devotion, sacrifice and to enjoy this part, the readers should read "Forbidden Love (Completed)" first.

That was one side of the coin.

"Dawn at Midnight" is the other side of the coin.

It will be like a lotus unfurling its petals slowly in the rays of morning sun.

NOTE:

[1] Debanjana will be known as Arundhuti nick name Aruna.

[2] Sarmishta will be known as Pubali nick name unchanged.

[3] Arindam will be known as Samudranil

OP
D

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Part 1: Transmigration

--------------------------

Chapter 1: Princess in an ivory cage

------------------------------------------

“Mita, what are you going to buy for this Puja?” Teesta asked me.

I shook my head “Nothing, dear. Whatever ChotoMa will buy for me, I will wear.”

“You are terrible” Teesta laughed at me, playfully slapped my cheeks.

I squeezed my nose and looked at her---“Why? What dress are you going to wear this Puja?”

She whispered in my ears---“If my new boyfriend allows me to wear anything then only I could wear dresses.”

I winked at her and asked---“Hmmmm…. Naughty girl. Who is this new guy?”

She winked at me---“Why? Are you going to steal him from me?”

I shook my head and laughed at her “No Teesta. Keep yours inside wherever you want.”

She whispered in my ears again, voice filled up with mischief---“Let me taste him first and then you can have him.”

I slapped her softly---“Jah! Why should I taste the leftovers?”

She gave a queer look at me and asked---“Why? Have you found someone?”

I shook my head and laughed at her---“Naah! Re Baba. I don’t have that luxury. My Babu and ChotoMa will kill me, if they come to know.”

It was Friday; I was waiting for the bus at the College Street bus-stand. Just came out of Presidency College to travel back home. I was in my usual dress, in my usual cotton salwar suit. The jute bag containing my books and notebooks were on my left shoulder. I was frequently looking on my left wrist, the titan watch. I was probably getting late for my home. I could feel prying eyes of those passers-by looking at me as I waited there. I wrapped the dupatta all over my upper torso and clasped the jute bag on my chest to hide my treasures from those prying lewd eyes of the onlookers.

It was strict order from my Babu and ChotoMa to return to home before the night fall.

ChotoMa was actually my distant cousin sister Ulupi Di. Although she was my cousin sister but she was about the age of my mom. I called her Choto Ma (younger mother) because during my childhood days she breastfed me when my father died and my mom always cried. She took me in her arms and gave me warmth in the cold night, sang me lullaby while I slept peacefully on her lap. My life was in debt to her. I addressed my brother-in-law as Babu (pet name for a father). I never knew the love of my father. My father passed away when I was only two and half years old, so I tried to wring every tiny drop of affection whatever Babu showered on me.

During my youngest brother, Subroto’s marriage, ChotoMa was invited to my home so that I could pursue M.Sc. and due to her I was then standing at that bus-stand waiting for my bus.

I got admitted in Presidency College in the beginning of September 2001, after the results of B.Sc was declared. ChotoMa and Babu tried hard for my admission in Presidency College for my M.Sc. and I got admission with my major in Nuclear Physics.

I knew it very well that that Puja Vacation would be the most painful among the past twenty-five Durga Puja’s that I had enjoyed till then. Everywhere the air was filled up with vibrant ambience of Puja Vacation. Durga Puja was to come in October. People were roaming on the streets buying new dresses for themselves and for their near and dear ones. The sky was cobalt blue with tuft of white clouds floating around. The weather was pleasant as the monsoon left Kolkata just few weeks back. The aroma of the Puja was drowning the air around me.

I stood silently waiting for my bus and Teesta was talking with someone on her cell-phone. I didn’t have that luxury of having a cell-phone then. The bus arrived at last and we boarded.

We all had spare keys except ChotoMa as she used to arrive late. As I entered my house, I found Babu was reading the newspaper in his room. Babu retired last month from Airport Authority of India, DumDum Airport. He was Senior Manager in his organization the time he retired. He was very strict and disciplined and he tried to maintain that very discipline also at home.

Babu asked me in his usual deep tone---“ShonaMa; how was your college today?”

I answered quietly ---“It was ok Babu. I was unable to get the bus in time, all were very crowded coming from Howrah station.”

He asked for a cup of tea ---“ShonaMa, can you please make a cup of tea for me?”

---“Ok Babu.”
That was everyday’s question from Babu. Every day I came home after college I had to answer the same question. At times he used to call me as ShonaMa (golden girl) also. But that name was called by him only when he was in good mood.

I changed my dress to my usual cotton dressing gown and walked into the kitchen.

I took out the saucepan from the cupboard and poured water in that saucepan.

The water was boiling and I was lost in my thoughts again. The water vapours were flowing all over my face and my eyes were day dreaming again.

All the colours from my life were gone by a small wrong move. Life was like sixty-four squares of chess, thirty-two whites and thirty-two blacks. A person once told me. I felt life-less as corpse after the most beloved person of my life was taken away from me. That person was banished from his own house. What was his fault? What did he do? He loved me. He breathed soul in my life-less, colour-less life. Took me to the mountains and played with me like a child. In winter nights, I felt most secure in his arms. His only fault was that he loved me. He was younger than me by two years and he was the son of ChotoMa.

Perhaps no one would understand our love.

He screamed his heart out, trying to pacify ChotoMa that age was not a factor and neither had we had any blood relation. But it was the prestige and snobbishness of my ChotoMa and the relatives that made a guile wall of so called society and their responsibilities, around us.

They were very much protective about me. The room on the second floor was locked away forever. I was not even allowed to goto the roof. Every small traces of him were erased away from the walls, from the ceiling, from the doors and windows of that house. His old books were sold away; his old clothes were given away to beggars or to the utensil-vendors. No new person could tell that my ChotoMa had a son in her life; everyone knew that I was their only daughter.

ChotoMa took away the cream shawl from me after he left. The only trace that I kept secretly along with me was his brown diary. It was my “Bible”, my “Koran” and my “Gita”. There is an old saying that “It is always dark, just under the lamp.” so I covered that diary with a brown paper and kept that along with other books in my bookshelf. I marked that diary as “Optics Notebook”. Optics was his favourite paper.

After he left the house no one talked about him. I was asked to keep my door open even during night. Probably ChotoMa thought that I could have harmed myself somehow. I was a small town girl; I didn’t have that courage or stupidity to take my life. I accepted my fate and tried to live like a corpse then.

I could not even cry properly. Every time there was a pair of prying eyes hovering on me. The only time I was left alone was in the bathroom. Several thousands of time I banged my head on the mirror and tried to break that mirror so that somehow the glass pierce in my head and my life comes to an abrupt untimely end. Alas! The mirror was also not in my favour.

Just then Babu called me again ---“ShonaMa is the tea ready? I have to goto market.”

I answered from the kitchen, while pouring one teaspoon of tea in that boiling water.

---“Just a minute Babu; almost done.”

Probably a drop of my tear also got mixed in that saucepan of boiling water. I wiped my nose and my face with the back of my hand and filtered the tea in a cup.

I walked to his room and kept the cup on his table. Babu was still reading the newspaper.

Without even looking at me he said to me---“Tomorrow your ChotoMa will take you for shopping to ShaymBazar for Puja. What do you want this time?”

I scratched the side of the table with my long finger nails and stood silently.

He looked at me; my long eyelashes were still deluged probably. He clenched his jaws and got up from his chair.

“I will goto market only after your ChotoMa arrives. I think that will be better.” His voice sounded stone cold in my ears.

He walked out to the drawing room and switched on the TV.

He handed me the newspaper and said---“If you don’t have to do anything now then read The Statesman. This will make your English vocabulary strong.”

Just then the doorbell ranged, I climbed down the stairs to open the door. It was time for ChotoMa to arrive from her school.

Yes I was right; it was ChotoMa standing at the door. She looked at me and nudged my chin.

---“How is my Paree today? Your college was fine.”

I had to give a faint smile as she walked in.

While climbing up the stairs she asked me---“Where is your Babu?”

I answered---“He is in the drawing room watching TV and sipping tea.”

There was a tone of anger in her voice ---“I asked him to goto market. There are no vegetables in the freeze; still he is sipping the tea. What has happened to this old man?”

I had nothing to answer, so I walked into my room silently. I lay on the bed and pulled a bedcover over me. My heart raced again to the thoughts of those beautiful past and my vision got dampened. I bit my right finger so as to suppress my spasms overflowing my heart.

ChotoMa came into my room---“Why are you lying on bed at this time? Don’t lie down in the evening.”

My chest cried out “Can’t I have some time alone with myself, ChotoMa?” But I could not speak those words. Those words remained inside me forever, no one heard that.

I wiped my face and went into bathroom to wash my face.

During the dinner, ChotoMa said to me that she would take me for shopping the other day. I was not at all interested. Why should I buy new clothes? For whom should I wear new dresses? Who was there to praise me? There was no meaning left in my life for joy.

Babu asked---“Paree what happened? You are so quiet today?”

I shook my head to tell them that nothing had happened and I was ok. But was I really ok? Was I really fine, with what had happened. Who knew that the rupture in my heart will not heal and was broken into thousands of pieces?

I went into the bathroom to fresh up myself, applied the apricot face-wash on my cheeks. I looked at my cheeks, the rosy tint was gone. There was a pale look on my face. I brushed my teeth. I looked at my lips; it was rosy but was that really rosy? No it was pale yellow. Was I having jaundice? No it was not due to jaundice. All colours of my life were washed away. The rosy cheeks, red lips, big black eyes. Every colour was gone from my life.

Before retiring to my room, ChotoMa reminded me again---“Don’t lock the door from inside.”

I lay on the huge bed alone and closed my eyes. I could not sleep for a long time. Before he went away he ignited a fire inside my heart and that fire used to haunt me every night. I unhooked my inner wear from my bust and pressed the pillow hard on my chest. I bit the soft pillow between my teeth and cried and cried and cried. The dark night haunted me. The branches of the trees swayed near my windows. They used to beckon me as a pair of evil hands. Most of the nights his memoirs kept me writhe in pain and I spent numerous sleepless nights just by counting the stars in the sky.

Next day morning ChotoMa and I went for shopping at ShaymBazar. She asked me to buy whatever I liked. I had to put a veil on my heart and always kept a smile on my face.

She bought two very beautiful salwars for me, one was of yellow and red and the other was of turquoise blue. She bought a white and brown coloured Zamdani saree for herself. She asked me to buy some expensive saree. She asked the shopkeeper to show us lots of varieties and at last I choose a Kantha-Stich saree. A cream coloured china-silk with Kantha-Stich all over that saree. The thick border attracted me very much. It was decorated with lots of elephants and lotus all weaved in threads.

ChotoMa then took me to BowBazar for buying ornaments.

She nudged my chin with her fingers---“I had to prepare for my Paree’s wedding from now on.”

I smiled faintly at her.

On seeing my smile she patted softly on my cheeks---“My sweet daughter. Keep that smile on your face always. You have grown up now.”

I said to her---“Can we go home today? I don’t want to buy any gold ornaments now, please.”

She nodded her head---“Hmmmm….. Ok but next time we had to buy something. This is the second time we came to buy something but returning empty handed.”

Yes, it was the second time we were returning empty handed. First time he was with us and we came for shopping. That day he made me buy jeans and t-shirt. But that was a different situation.

One day I asked Babu for a cell-phone. He gave a queer look and asked “Why do you want that?”

I said---“All my friends have cell-phone, only I don’t have.”

He looked at me for sometime---“If I give you cell-phone then you will chat with your friends all the time.”

I pleaded to him like a small child---“Please, please, please Babu. I promise you that I will not chat for long hours.”

He smiled at me---“Ok. Let your ChotoMa come then I and you will goto shop and you can choose.” He cautioned me “Only four hundred rupees recharge for a month, not more than that.”

I threw my arms around Babu’s neck---“My Sweet Babu. Do you want a cup of tea?”

He smiled at me affectionately---“So ShonaMa is bribing me, right? Sure, I would love to sip tea anytime if my ShonaMa gives.”

In the evening, after ChotoMa arrived, Babu said her that I was asking for a cell-phone and he had promised me that he would buy me one.

ChotoMa asked me---“Why do you want a cell-phone?”

Babu answered on my behalf---“Oh! Come on Ulupi. Paree is now going to college and doing M.Sc. She has grown up. She is twenty-six years old.”

ChotoMa yelled at Babu---“That’s the main problem. She is twenty-six years old. Only a mother understands what happens when her daughter is beautiful and young and unmarried.”

She looked at me and said---“You have to show me the call logs every day.”

I was furious on hearing that, I yelled at her---“Can’t I have some liberty in my life?”

Babu looked at me. His gaze pierced deep in my soul.

Again I heard his stone cold voice---“There was enough liberty given to you, Paree. Think what you have done with all those liberty.”

I screamed my lungs out and slammed the door of my room behind me---“I don’t want a cell-phone.”

Few days before Mahalaya, starting of Durga Puja, I was watching the TV in the drawing room.

Babu walked into the drawing room and asked me to sign a court paper. I asked him as what was that. He told me that that paper was a legal paper for legal guardianship.

He said---“You mother has given the consent and she has signed the papers.”

I looked at him and then signed on the court paper. After that legally I became the princess of the emperor and the empress.

My days were gloom and nights were painful.

I lived a life of a beautiful princess locked in a beautiful ivory cage of an emperor and empress. I got all the materialistic happiness whatever I wanted. Good clothes, beautiful ornaments. Every morning and evening they fed me with nuts and honey and several fine delicacies.

But I was still a pet scarlet princess imprisoned in a beautiful ivory cage.

OP
D

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Chapter 2: A river named Teesta

--------------------------------------

First day of my college, my heart was thumping like a huge drum inside my chest as I entered the gate of Presidency College. Babu came with me till the gate of the college on the first day. I asked few students loitering along the corridor for the class room of M.Sc. Physics. They showed me.

That day I wore a white long skirt with small blue dots all over and a white frilled shirt with blue pinstripes. As usual I carried my black stole along with me, wrapped around my neck. My jute bag was on my left shoulder and my long tress was tied in a bun behind the back of my head, softly caressing my nape and as I did in my college days, I had a pen in my bun.

I felt few prying pair of eyes, caressed me all over as I walked into the class room. I looked at those eyes and gave them sleek smile. As I entered the class-room, I heard some male voice from the corridor---“Oh! Guru. What a cut-piece, masterpiece.”

Few heads turned towards me. I looked around the bunch of students. Mostly were boys, few girls were there in the class. On the second bench there was a wheatish complexioned girl. She was chatting with few other fellow students sitting on the third bench. She looked at me and smiled and signed me to come and sit beside her.

I quietly went and sat beside her.

She said to me---“The way you entered the class, clearly suggest that you are new in Kolkata. Where do you live?”

I answered---“DumDum.”

She shook her head in disbelief---“Oh! Come on. You are from DumDum?”

I smiled at her and nodded at her “Yes.”

She introduced herself as---“I am Teesta Sarkar, from Lake Town and you?”

I smiled at her openness---“I am Suchismita Mondal.”

---“I guessed that. Your smile is really beautiful.”

Oh! My God, a girl was complimenting me. I turned pink in coy and laughed at her.

---“Dhaat Tereki. Have you gone mad?”

She winked at me---“Wanna bunk the first period and goto Coffee House?”

I shook my head saying that “No, I want to attend the first period at least.”

She pointed at another girl sitting on the third bench, who was also listening to our conversation.

---“She is Delisha Khatun, from Park Circus.”

Truly speaking, I didn’t expect a Muslim Girl pursuing M.Sc. in Physics. She was very fair. Rosy white in complexion, wore a dark blue salwar and a black hijab covering her head.

I asked her---“Do you have to wear this head-scarf always.”

She waved her hand at me---“Aree, Na, Yaar. Dad insisted, but my mom resisted him, saying that I was old enough to take care of myself.”

Someone from behind the class shouted at us---“Oh! Guru. Today, the wooden bench will catch fire.”

I looked over my shoulder as who spoke those words at us.

Teesta shouted at him---“G****, keep your foul mouth shut.” and pointed her right middle finger at him.

She said to me---“Don’t look at him.”

I gave a queer look at her as if asking “Who was he?”

---“He is Debobroto, from my previous college. Anyways he is good in Physics, mainly quantum mechanics.”

I looked at the person named Debobroto. He was tall, dark with specs on his eyes. Clean shaven, back brushed hair, squint eyes. Nose was bit small. He sat with his arms outstretched resting on the bench behind him. His arms were strong and muscular. I could feel his tough chest muscles from the unbuttoned blue and white check shirt and white vest.

I raised my right hand and waved my fingers at him, he smiled at me. He pointed his right index finger and middle finger at me and signed like shooting a pistol.

Teesta saw as what Debobroto did and she smiled at me---“He killed you on the first day, baby?”

Somehow I smiled at her---“I don’t have the luxury of getting killed, dear.”

I said to myself “I am already a corpse. Who can kill a person who is already dead?”

One day, during lunch break, we were walking towards Medical College, myself, Teesta and Delisha. We were munching peanuts. Debobroto came running towards us and tapped Teesta on her shoulder. I looked over my shoulder and asked him---“What happened?”

He asked Teesta---“Can I come with you?”

She gave a naughty look at him---“Only if you pay for the Friday first-show at Metro.”

He slapped playfully on the back of her head and said to her---“Why what happened to Tathagato?”

I asked Delisha---“Who is Tathagato?”

Delisha shrugged her shoulder and shook her head “How do I know.”

Debobroto said to me---“Teesta had several boyfriends and Tathagato is one of them. Am I right?”

Teesta started slapping playfully on Debobroto’s arms in the middle of the road---“You swine. Do you have to tell everything?”

He laughed at her---“Ok, ok. So he is past now. Who are you seeing currently?”

I asked Debobroto---“How many boyfriends do Teesta have?”

He laughed at me on hearing my question---“Hey Mita, if I start counting I will finish only in the morning.”

Teesta screamed at him---“If you don’t stop now then I will kill you.”

Debobroto winked at her---“Give a kiss and I will surely die.”

“So Teesta had several boyfriends” I asked her.

“Come on you don’t start now, Mita” Teesta pleaded at me.

“Mita” I then got a new name from my colleagues and friends. The name “Paree” was lost after he went away. Only ChotoMa and Babu used to call me by that name.

That day I was very much upset, due to Babu’s denial to buy me cell-phone. I sat in the class room with a gloomy face. Teesta came near me after the lunch break and asked me “What happened to you?”

I shook my head “Nothing, I am fine.”

She looked into my eyes and said---“Don’t try to hide from me. Tell me what happened.”

I gave a painful smile and said to her again---“I am fine. Can we goto Coffee House?”

She pulled me out of the class room and looked at my face---“Tell me what has happened?”

How could I tell her what was going inside my heart? I could not.

I had to lie---“I am just feeling sad. I have not gone to my house in village for a long time that’s why.”

She didn’t know then, that ChotoMa and Babu was only my guardian. She didn’t know the truth. She was surprised to hear that---“What, your father and mother doesn’t live in DumDum?”

---“No. My native place is far away from Kolkata, in a village.”

She took me to the coffee-house and we sat at one corner. I dreaded to sit on the second floor. I looked up the ceiling; the huge fans were rotating painfully. Last time I came here, he was with me and we sat on the corner table on the second floor.

The walls were calling me as if asking me “Why I was alone this time?”

We sat on the first-floor; she ordered fried chicken and cold coffee.

---“You have not told me anything about yourself. Tell me everything. I just want to hear who is actually Suchismita? What lies behind this beautiful smile?”

I told her that---“Mainly I was upset because Babu didn’t brought me cell-phone.”

She gave a queer look at me and said---“That can’t be the only reason.”

I told her most of the tale, only part I omitted was my relation with him. I avoided that beautiful agonizing part. Why to bring pain in an already painful mind by remembering those colourful days? Let those days remain in a corner of my heart, forever. All those reminiscences were like beautiful flowers. I didn’t want to share my memoirs with anyone.

We bunked rest of the periods.

She sat silently in-front of me and said to me---“Your ChotoMa and Babu are really very good person.”

I smiled faintly at her---“Yes they are.” Only I knew that I was a pet scarlet princess locked in an ivory cage.

It was one Tuesday, due to demise of a teacher there was a holiday in college. I had to do nothing. I, Teesta and Delisha were loitering on the road, leisurely walking towards Hedua.

Delisha said that she would like to treat us.

I asked her the reason. She smiled coyly at us and said---“Yesterday, I and Danish got engaged.”

Teesta laughed at her and said---“Another bird fell in trap. Come on where are we going?”

I said---“Peter Cat. Cheloo Kabab. Nothing less than that.”

On hearing me, Delisha and Teesta gave a surprising look at me.

Both of them asked---“How do you know about Peter Cat? You are a real mischievous girl. I am sure you didn’t go there alone. Who was with you?”

I smiled faintly at them and said---“Naah baba, I went there with a good friend of mine and her boyfriend.”

The look that they gave at me clearly told me that they didn’t believed a single word of mine.

I laughed at their baffled face---“Aree, I am telling the truth. No one was ever for me. Not in my college days. Yaar.”

Yes that was actually a truth; no one ever courted me during my college days. Whatever happened happened afterwards in past few months.

“Ok, ok.” She looked at Delisha and smiled mischievously at her and asked---“Tell me how is Danish on bed?”

Delisha was rosy white complexioned girl. On hearing Teesta’s naughty query her face turned red.

“Dhaat.” And slapped playfully on her face “Am not like you at least, who has to taste every one before giving a final call.”

I looked at Teesta and Delisha.

Delisha asked again---“Are we going to Peter Cat?”

Teesta answered---“No, after a long time I have found few good friends. Let’s go to my house. Only my sister-in-law would be present. Mom and dad have gone out and my brother is in his office. Let’s us enjoy.”

We three girls boarded a taxi from College Street and were on our way to Teesta’s house.

Teesta always loved to wear western outfits. Jeans and t-shirt were her favourite dresses. At times she used to come in skirts also. Those skirts were of knee length and she enjoyed the lewd look of the males, grazing on her waxed calves as she walked.

Delisha was just opposite, always in salwar. Only on the first day she wore the hijab. After that day she never wore her hijab. But her salwars were beautiful.

After that trip, I never wore my jeans. One day I wrapped my jeans and the turquoise Lehenga in a polythene bag and threw all those in a garbage dump outside the Medical College. What’s the use of wearing such clothes if the person I loved most can’t behold me?

All the way Teesta teased Delisha and asked her about Danish. They two were fighting like two kittens. As I was in the middle, most of their slaps landed on my arms, chest and bosoms.

I screamed out at them---“You two stop fighting or I will knock your heads.”

Delisha smiled at me and joked---“Mita madam also becomes angry. By the way, how old are you?”

I told them that I turned twenty-six and my birthday just passed last month. They were baffled as I was older than them.

Teesta---“Don’t tell me. We are just mere child.”

Delisha joked at me---“If she would have married at right time, then she would have a daughter of your age.”

“Mita Mata.” Teesta joined her hands in front of me.

I laughed at their jokes and pranks.

Teesta’s house was of three stories. The ground floor was on rent. Her brother and sister-in-law lived on the first floor and she stayed with her parents on the second floor.

A lady in her mid twenties opened the door for us. Teesta hugged her and kissed her cheek.

“This is my sweet sister-in-law, BonaniDi.” She introduced us with that lady. “And she is Suchismita and that is Delisha.”

We entered her room in second floor. The first thing that I found was a huge poster of Arnold Schwarzenegger on the wall just above her reading table. The person stood on a cliff, muscles bulging out from every possible anatomy; only black underwear covering his loin.

Delisha smiled at her---“He comes to you during night?”

She hissed at her on hearing her question---“Ohhhhhh….. If he could come out of this poster, I would give everything to him.”

She looked at me and asked---“Why are you standing like that? Don’t you feel jelly down there?”

And she slapped on my plump bottoms.

I threw my bag on her bed and jumped on the bed.

I smiled naughtily at her---“Why to make love with a poster?”

Delisha asked---“Hmmmm….. Means Mita is not as what she looks.”

I yelled at them---“Come on, don’t you have any other topics to discuss.”

Teesta jumped on the bed over my back as I was lying on my tummy. She put her arms beneath my armpits and nudged the side of my bosoms.

---“These jugs are not made in a day baby.”

As her fingers caressed my soft bosoms I felt a tingling chill ran down my spine. My face turned red and I turned over on my back. She fell on the bed and laughed at me on seeing my red face.

She continued pointing at Delisha---“See what Danish has done to her.”

Delisha pulled Teesta’s shirt. Her shirt ripped open revealing her supple firm bosoms, jostling inside her black innerwear.

She screamed out---“Naughty girl. Wanna have fun?”

She shook her bosoms, those soft mounds of flesh swayed over her chest like two melons.

Delisha asked her---“How many pairs of hand are there behind those soft mounds baby?”

Teesta looked at the ceiling and rubbed her soft bosoms with her right palm.

---“Oooooooo….. Till now ….. Four pairs.”

I exclaimed on hearing her---“My Gosh! How you handle those.”

I was feeling a tingling sensation all over me, on hearing those words and all those playful touch we were enjoying among ourselves.

Teesta looked into my eyes---“My baby is feeling something gurgling inside her. Right baby?”

“Noooooo…..” I screamed out, hiding my expression behind a naughty smile.

“Ok, ok” Teesta started “One was there during my class ten. We were very childish then so nothing much happened except few hugs and kisses. Oh! God I have even forgot his name. Then came Bikramjit during my class twelve. The first touch was given by him. Oooooooo….. I enjoyed the way he touched and kissed me all over.”

Delisha was not much behind, expressing her feelings. She touched the jeans clad crotch of Teesta and asked her---“So this was tasted by him.”

Teesta enjoyed the fingers on her crotch---“Naaaaa….. Dear. Now it is you who is touching. He did not have the courage to go down my belt.”

My head was spinning; all these frolicking city-girls were making me mad.

Delisha looked into my flashing eyes and smiled---“Mita is having something. Right Mita?”

I screamed and laughed at them---“You two are just unbearable. Teesta, why don’t you continue with your story?”

She laughed at me and said---“Only if you promise me that you are going to tell me your story.”

I shook my head---“No, I don’t have any.”

Delisha exhaled a deep breath out of her heaving chest---“This girl is righteous. She has treasured her sanctity for the final person.”

I smiled in my heart “Did I keep my sanctity? I gave that to my precious already and I don’t regret for that.”

Teesta asked Delisha---“Why don’t you tell how is Danish?”

Delisha yelled at her---“Why, are you going to bed him also?”

She gave an evil grin---“I just want to compare, Baby.”

Delisha squeezed her lips in a small “o”---“Uhhhhh….. Don’t make me remember that day.”

I was curious (Oh! shit what was happening to me) and asked her---“What what?”

She moaned out on remembering the scene when her cherry was popped---“No fore-skin, bulbous tip, hot as cannon, rigid as granite. He just tore me apart as he invaded my cave. I felt as if that the tip would come out of my head.”

Teesta was grinning at her continuously---“Yeah, that’s what I love in your males.”

Delisha was astonished to hear that---“What do you mean?”

She gave another devilish grin at us---“In my college, it was Aahil who popped my cherry.”

I could not stop grinning at her---“So only Buddhist and Christians are left or you have tasted them also?”

“No, no, Aahil was just a torrid affair. One day match.” Teesta grinned at me.

She asked both of us---“You two don’t wear jeans. Do you?”

We both shook our head saying that “We don’t wear.”

---“Ooops… then you can’t feel the sensation.”

I asked her---“What sensation?”

---“Come on. You two probably also wear your nether inner-wears always.”

“Yes” Delisha said to her and was looking at her aptly as what was she going to explain.

Teesta closed her eyes and pressed her fingers on the juncture of her limbs---“The stitch of jeans, when it rubs on yours …… it feels awesome. I always remain sweaty there, baby. Whenever I feel I can sweat. That’s the beauty of jeans and its stitched fabric between my legs. The coarse fabric rub all over the place, poke in the fissure and I go jelly.”

Teesta suddenly held the collars of my shirt and gave a hot smooch on my lips. I was lying on my back and Teesta rested her bosoms on mine, our supple pairs of soft mounds jostled and pushed over each other. I could feel my pebbles were hot as iron marbles and hers were poking hard on my soft flesh.

I went totally frenzy on her hot and wet playful actions. Delisha was smiling mischievously as Teesta pushed her tongue inside my mouth and sucked the air out of mine. I could not control myself and grabbed the back of her head and pulled her more on my wanton lips.

For a fraction of second I thought as what was happening to me.

After sometime I pulled Teesta away from my face. We both were panting hard due to our mutual lustful play. Her gaze was pouring hot lava; a raunchy smile was smeared on her face and lips. I looked at Delisha who was enjoying our actions.

She smiled at us and said---“I have to go a long way. You two bitch can carry on.”

I somehow sat on the bed and adjusted my shirt and skirt.

Teesta took my palms in her hand and pressed them gently---“Sorry Mita, I just got carried away.”

I winked at her and said---“Why sorry?” and then whispered in her ears “I enjoyed.”

She asked both of us to wait for some more time. But I was getting late as Babu would be waiting for my return.

Before we left Teesta’s place, she said to us pointing to her chest---“This hen has trapped a new cock.”

She walked with us till the bus stand.

It was few days before the Puja Vacation. Teesta and I were standing at the gate of college waiting for someone whom Teesta wanted to meet me.

I asked her as who was the person.

She winked at me---“That day I told you about my new boyfriend.”

I asked her “When have you told me?”

She shook her head---“Oh! Come on Mita. Just few days back, I asked you as what you were going to buy for your Puja? Now do you remember?”

I nodded “Oh! Yeah I remember.”

A thin built guy, probably of twenty-six years I assumed approached us and smiled at Teesta.

She almost ran towards him and holds his hand.

She pointed at me and said to him---“She is Suchismita, my friend.”

I joined my palms, to offer my regards. He laughed at me loudly---“Oh Come on. I am not old enough to be an uncle.”

I smiled at him. He was in a dark brown pant and a white shirt with blue pinstripes. He was handsome, bit taller than Teesta as she was an inch shorter than me. His shoulders were broad but due to his thin physique the shirt was loose one. I felt that as Teesta was bit on voluptuous side, the pair was bit mismatched. But they were very amorous pair. Their eyes told me everything. I smiled faintly at them as that pair reminded my old days.

Teesta looked at me and introduced him---“He is Tirthankar Sengupta. He is pursuing PhD from Jadavpur University also in the same major as yours.”

I pulled Teesta towards me and whispered in her ears---“This is not the guy that, Debobroto was talking that day. Is he?”

She gave an annoying look and signed me to keep silent “Don’t dare to speak a word.”

I understood everything and kept smiling at Tirthankar.

Teesta sweetly smiled at him and asked him---“Tirtha, have you brought your car today?”

I asked her---“He also have a car?”

She whispered “Yes. He is the only child and his father is very rich.”

Tirthankar grazed his gaze from my head to toe, more than he looked at his girlfriend. I felt very awkward due to the prying look in his eyes.

I told her---“I am not going to disturb you two then. I will go home”

Tirtha smiled at me---“Come on. After a long time, I am meeting a beautiful friend of Teesta. You are not the bone of contention.”

Teesta pinched his right arm---“Are you flirting with Mita? Don’t ever try to do that.”

“Some other day; Teesta. You know my Babu; he is waiting for the cup of tea before he goes to market.” I said to them.

I politely denied their invitation of going to The Scoop by the bank of Ganges. I felt that Tirthankar was having something inside his chest after he saw me. The look in his eyes didn’t felt right to me. As a woman we can adjudge the gaze of person in what sense they were looking at us.

I looked at those amorous pairs as I was walked towards the bus-stand. Tirthankar waved his fingers at me, bid me good bye.

I was about to board the bus, just then out of nowhere I felt a tug on my bun. As usual I used to keep a renyolds pen in my bun. The person pulled the pen and my bun unfurled. I got very angry and was about to bash that person. I looked over my shoulder only to find Debobroto was laughing at me. I could not get angry on seeing his smiling face and smiled back at him.

“Who was that along with Teesta?” he asked me.

I questioned him back---“Why, were you eyeing Teesta?”

He came near me and whispered in my ears---“I was eyeing on her from my graduation days. But that bitch was having an affair with a Muslim boy.”

I asked him---“But that day you told name of another person. Who was he?”

---“Oh! Tathagato… Aahil just used her. Tathagato loved her.”

---“Where is he now?”

“She dumped him because at that time he could not afford her. After graduation he went away to States on scholarship. Probably, she regrets now for her decision.” He laughed again and shook his head “That bitch will not stop till her itching is doused.”

That was my new friend Teesta Sarkar, just like a hilly river dancing and enjoying her life on every turn and twist, till brim.

Members

Threads

Back