cuckolding stuff

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
this thread is about cuckolding [ about your sister , mom , wife , gf ] stuff , and dark stuff ,,,,,share anything here ur dark fantasies stuff

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
I have masterbated on my friends beauty products like lipstick, body lotion, face cream , Shampoo and body bath. She still doesnot know that there is lot of cum inside these products and she happily uses them. 

I always see her using that body lotion and it makes my dick hard as i know that she is touching my cum and rubbing it around her sexy body

See she is applying on her arms. And i am lying there watching her and she dosenot know whats in that cream

See she is applying it on her sexy legs

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
desinangigirlslover said:
I have masterbated on my friends beauty products like lipstick, body lotion, face cream , Shampoo and body bath. She still doesnot know that there is lot of cum inside these products and she happily uses them. 

I always see her using that body lotion and it makes my dick hard as i know that she is touching my cum and rubbing it around her sexy body

See she is applying on her arms. And i am lying there watching her and she dosenot know whats in that cream

See she is applying it on her sexy legs

Very kinky post more pics of her

Members

Threads

Back