A new beginning

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Hi, I am Anitha. I am 35 years old. This is my story. At the age of 28 I got remarried, I mean I was a divorcee and got married again. At the time of second marriage my body size was 34-32-36.
I was born and bought up as a traditional Indian girl. My second husband looks like South actor Aravind Samy, his name is Saneesh and is from Kerala. I belong to MP and now moved with my husband to Bangalore.

My life was all in dark, but had a new beginning with Saneesh.

After our marriage, we decided to move to Bangalore.Saneesh got a new assignment there. My first marriage was a dark period. Saneesh was a widower. I wear Saree, and Churidhar. I cover my entire body. That was how I was taught.

Our first night of second marriage was not that great. We had long chats and slept. Next day too. We had starting trouble. I had some good looks at him. He was well built and looked hot without shirt.

But things changed, as we shifted to Bangalore.

It happened like this....
I took the initiative. It was a bright morning and I knew he was about to wake up. I had a good bath and wore just a towel nothing underneath. It covers my breath and just upper part of my thighs, to show him my body. As he woke up, i casually walked to the room and opened almarah. Je looked at me. I wished him good morning. I asked him, what is today's plan. He said, let's plan it. He then said, you look great, I mean, nice. I didn't reply. I then smiled and said, what, I look nice like this???

He said yes. I went and sat in his lap. He then kissed on my cheek, then on my lips, I kissed back. He slowly removed my towel and made me nude. I removed his T shirt and shorts. Soon we both were nude and kissing each other. He then, sucked my nipples, i was enjoying, he then went down. This was first time to me. His tounge was working in my pussy lips. He was fingering too. I was not able to keep silence and said "aaaahhhhh". It was so pleasureful.
He then came back to me and kissed. This time I was able to get the smell of my pussy from his mouth. Then I went down. His cock was stiff and good. Be had a smooth cock. I just sucked it. He then told me to suck the balls.... I did it. He had shaved his entire area and was so good. I never had such a great oral sex. Then finally his cock enterd my pussy and we did it for 15 minutes and he released the cum out to the bed....

Members

Threads

Back