Xdreams - Desi Adult Community

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xdreams, Login for limitless access, participate in daily challenges and earn money with us.

Woman and Men are not equal.

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
90 XP
We are not.
Do not be offended.
First stop and open your brain. I'm not here to attack you. I'm not here to change you or confront you.

We are not equal.
We are supposed to be different.
We are supposed to act in different ways.
We are supposed to do different jobs.

The Great Mother made it so.
No matter how much you clean your brain with bleach into a future with no spice I won't follow you.

In the world of freedom, I have the right to create my own world.

And I have.

That perfect world you think you are building, is not in line with nature. She wanted us different, she built us so. The men have to be men. The women have to be women. Everything else can flow as it wishes. We have to all be fully free to be sexual and express ourselves fully— we are flowers blooming in the garden of the earth. Trying to control sexual energy is like trying to stop the ocean with your hands.

The differences are the opposites, and attraction needs the opposites in order to function. The north pole cannot be the south.

I'm not going to give up my masculinity to appease you. I'm not going to hide my sexual energy to join your hypocrisy.

I don't judge you for being how you are. I honestly want you to do whatever it is that makes you happy. But there's nothing you can do to control me, because I have decided to side with nature and I know she speaks through me. I can feel her, she speaks very clearly. "Just be you, just feel what you feel," she says to me.

Feel yourselves. Be yourselves. Allow yourselves the opportunity to start over on a white page.

Reactions: kuhaku69

paolo.gonsalves

Visitor

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

LEVEL 1
90 XP
We are not.
Do not be offended.
First stop and open your brain. I'm not here to attack you. I'm not here to change you or confront you.

We are not equal.
We are supposed to be different.
We are supposed to act in different ways.
We are supposed to do different jobs.

The Great Mother made it so.
No matter how much you clean your brain with bleach into a future with no spice I won't follow you.

In the world of freedom, I have the right to create my own world.

And I have.

That perfect world you think you are building, is not in line with nature. She wanted us different, she built us so. The men have to be men. The women have to be women. Everything else can flow as it wishes. We have to all be fully free to be sexual and express ourselves fully— we are flowers blooming in the garden of the earth. Trying to control sexual energy is like trying to stop the ocean with your hands.

The differences are the opposites, and attraction needs the opposites in order to function. The north pole cannot be the south.

I'm not going to give up my masculinity to appease you. I'm not going to hide my sexual energy to join your hypocrisy.

I don't judge you for being how you are. I honestly want you to do whatever it is that makes you happy. But there's nothing you can do to control me, because I have decided to side with nature and I know she speaks through me. I can feel her, she speaks very clearly. "Just be you, just feel what you feel," she says to me.

Feel yourselves. Be yourselves. Allow yourselves the opportunity to start over on a white page.
I question that, but everyone possesses the freedom to make their own choices.

Members

Threads

Back