Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
wkdevil said:
i got her a bunch of tissues and wiped it myself

WD: mujhay karnay doo u ok na babe (cleaned it) woh tumari dress woh i think he took ur panties

(helping her get dressed) kuch baat bani toh acha hay katrina

katrina: woh i think... ab toh next month hi pata chalega mujhe toh... chalo pass them as well

she also cleaning making sure she was all clean and that was when she looked and saw your hard on and she was shocked

katrina: yeh kya WD... whats this... tum kahin kisi ladki ke saath teh abhi 

she would not be happy if you was with another woman but you saying no and she believed you 

Sc7BurD.jpg

katrina: toh kya.. iss mein toh bas 2 options hai ya toh you was with another girl ya toh you was watching aur tumhe acha laga 

then you looking down a bit ashamed and she even smiled

katrina: you liked watching me like that... tumhe acha laga jab woh mere saath kar raha tha vaise... really 

toh kya acha lag... ki kaise usne apna power use kiya mere saath aur woh sab kar liye jo usko karna tha and he plastered by face with his cum woh acha laga

TX02YIV.jpg

(she smiling and teasing you she actually didnt mind at all)

aare its ok... koi baat nahin hai... woh priyanka ne kaha tha ki you have that kind of fetish... mujhe toh abhi apta chala pakka toh

acha hai i know... ab toh main soch rhai hoon main khud tumare doston ko bula loon ghar pe aur unke saath you know 

(she winking and laughing) aare chalo am only joking... chalo ab... wapas bhi jaana hai lagta hai event bhi miss hogaya yeh sab karke 

RrYUFNu.jpg

OP
W

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
jaq moved her hand on his cock and u saw with her thumb presing on his cock

jaq: chalo na andar apako janat dikhati hoon (she wanted him away from the crowd and alone)

rahim: array jaan (u saw he just licked her face ..u saw a disgusted look on jaq too) jo karn hay khula karunga

40TJjMS.jpg

(he lifted her pver her shoulder) chalo mera bistar lagao beech mein chaloo ab

J6TF0vS.jpg

(u saw jaq looked at u a little tense she was gonna get fucked now and still ur team was away)

66za9n2.jpg

(u saw he threw her on that katiya and took his clothes off and all his men around crowding her
v7E5HFc.jpg

guy: sardar gaand mardoo iski bohot mast hay..salli ko kat khaoo

guy 2: sardar jaldo karo humnay line lag rakhi hay yeh toh behsoh jaygi yahan say

jaq: (still being profestioanl spread her legs) umm dekhi hay int chikni chut aoo

rahim (u saw he dint care he just pushed his cock in and ur gf screamed in pain she was meat for him that its)

ur team : Is there in 20 bas

WPy44Ct.jpg

Elite Leader

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
IndianSaiyan said:
WD who had the perfect life... married to two super hot woman in tamanna and shruti

was having real marriage troubles now after what happened

shruti being ignorned by WD and not getting enough attention from him acted out... and the way she acted out was getting fucked infornt of him 

that was her way of acting out... which WD hated... seeing his wife like that... shruti was always slutty 

0wu3SWN.jpg

but WD had never seen her with another man until then... so he was not happy

after that day he took shruti home but gave shrti a day to get her things together and leave the house since he didnt want to be with her 

shruti being shruti she really loved WD but she was stuborn herself as well with this 

the only one that was trying to get it all sorted was tamanna... trying to congince both of them especially WD... since he was so upset with shruti actions

2yZUxu8.jpg

saying things like 'jaan aise toh nahin... you both loved each other so much aur aise hi hatam kar dogaye'

this didnt convince WD at all... but what it did was delay any real seperation of marriage but shruti did leave the house herself 

tamanna trying to get them back together fully... shruti and WD both missed each other but WD was taking a firm stand

shruti decided to go abroad for awhile to cool off and realx away from all this

ORkLmhQ.jpg
hottest....

Elite Leader

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
wkdevil said:
she had me upside down and her pussy was leaking my cucm i dint care stared licking her cunt

WD: umm momma woh ahh saff karo na woh moom woh balls mein umm ach afell hora hay

(my mom took my virginity and my dad had just made alia lie down too)

wHlPpz3.jpg

wah! erotic view

Elite Leader

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
wkdevil said:
after her shoot was done she went and gave each of them a kiss on their lips

katrina: make sure u guys edit it right theek hay u can ask my husband on my second visit i let them cum in me and not on the floor theek hay

(she waled out like that making them gasp and she had 15 minutes beofre she had to get to her shoot)

kc3tUvs.jpg

(u both in the car she loking ovber the script) yeh kya hay damn fuckers again its just glamour shots? no dialouges

and all dialouges are about me praising the hero..and i onlt stare at the camera uhhh

*she threw the papers and reached the studio and a lot of acotrs were ther she walking in on the set when ranbir who was shoting there right in front of alia hi gf

grabbed katrina hand and took her to a side)

wj1m5pw.jpg

ranbir: katirna  meray calls kyun nahin uthari hoon tum and reply on texts na woh dekho i wore ur fav all black today

katrina: (lokking at the stunned alia and decided to tease him more) i did reply u array IS bolo na dint i call him over of the night

i rreally wanted u ranbir in me kasam say..uff fingerd my self all night..umm maybe tumari gf nay woh texts delet kardiya kyun Is i sent him na

jkKF4yK.jpg

hottest erotic

Members

Threads

Back