Visionary Art of the Americas Hemispheric Transculturations, Hallucinogens, Politics, Aesthetics, and Mass Consumer Cul

Forum Legend

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

LEVEL 1
45 XP
c6f960329169d275e2abcbabb564f9bd.jpeg

Free Download Juan David Cadena Botero Universidad Agustiniana, "Visionary Art of the Americas: Hemispheric Transculturations, Hallucinogens, Politics, Aesthetics, and Mass Consumer Cul"
English | ISBN: 1666934070 | 2023 | 270 pages | EPUB, PDF | 4 MB + 6 MB
Unlike their European predecessors, many Latin American and North American authors turned to hallucinatory substances as elements of their own hemispheric heritage. The twentieth-century narratives analyzed in Visionary Art of the Americas: Hemispheric Transculturations, Hallucinogens, Politics, Aesthetics, and Mass Consumer Culture in the United States, Mexico, and Colombia acquire their true depth only within a much wider realm of visionary traditions spanning Asia, Africa, and the Americas. Socially and culturally marginalized alongside users, hallucinogens-simultaneously a colonial anathema and a sacred pre-Columbian ritual-have gained increased mainstream acceptance. The various films and texts analyzed in this book attest to the true heterogeneity of hallucinogenic experience in the Americas at a time when scholarly attention to hallucination and visions as a survival adaptation of organic intelligence is crucial to understand its differences from A.I.

Read more

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

HitFile
tuwu9.zip.html
Rapidgator
tuwu9.zip.html
NitroFlare
tuwu9.zip

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

DownGX's SIGNATURE

Members

Threads