Tricking Seema (Rahul's mother) to ashram.

Should Rahul trick Seema?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Rajeshjajajajjajaddhhd said:
Rahul was waiting on his terrace with his heartbeat racing like a racing car. From far distance he notices Seema walking and coming towards the house and also behind her he notices a black OMNI car. He assumes that Ramu will be inside the car. Rahul gets very nervous and thinks that why has he agreed for something like this. Meanwhile Seema enters the house after returning from the market with full of groceries in her hand. Seema looks at Rahul and ask for help
Seema: Help me Beta.
Rahul becomes very nervous seeing Seema, he knows that his friends are also somewhere below the building and they are about to do a robbery in his own house.
Rahul: Yes, give it to me. I will take it to kitchen.
Seema hands out all the bags and sits on the chair under the fan.
Seema: It is too hot outside. I am drenched completely with sweat.
Rahul watches her from his corner of his eyes and he can see her blouse armpit area completely drenched with sweat.
Seema: Rahul, keep everything in the kitchen, I will go and take shower.
Rahul eyes opens up sensing this golden opportunity. He knew that this is the time to hit the jackpot but he also had to tell that he is going to his room which is above his parent’s room. So that no one can suspect him of seeing the robber.
Rahul: Ok, I am also going to my room to sleep. Even I am very tired from lack of sleep from yesterday’s studies.
Seema: Ok. I will see you for lunch in afternoon then.
Saying this Seema goes to her room and enters the bathroom to take shower. Seema had this habit of not locking her bedroom as Karamchand had the habit of coming any time of the day nowadays. So she preferred to keep the room closed but not locking it.
Rahul slowly checks inside the bedroom and gets to know that Seema is in bathroom and he can hear the sound of Seema taking shower. Rahul slowly walks into the room to check if he can see Seema from some kind of hole. But he gets disappointed.
He wastes no time to call Ramu from his phone.
Rahul: Hello Ramu, where are you? You guys can enter now.
Ramu: Hello, we are below your house. And the road is completely deserted too. I am entering the house now.
Saying this Ramu steps out of the car and walks towards Rahul’s house.
He reaches Rahul’s house. Rahul was ready to receive him and opens the door. When Rahul opens the door, he sees that Ramu has a bag with him.
Rahul: What is this bag for?
Ramu: How shall I carry the clothes then? Tell me where the room is.
Rahul: Ramu, I am very scared. please be silent.
Ramu smilingly looks at Rahul and says
Ramu: Do you ever think that I will kill a duck which gives golden eggs?
Rahul was not able to understand the depth of ramus words but Rahul hurries Ramu to Seema’s room. Ramu after entering the bedroom hears the shower sound. He looks at Rahul and then start searching for some kind of peephole to see Seema.
Rahul was feeling awkward and hated that Ramu is trying to see his mother nude. He is doing all this out of pressure and also the desire to see Seema’s nipple trace.
Rahul: Ramu, please hurry and take whatever you need? But please hurry.
Ramu then looks at the cupboard and opens it. He checks out all different kind of clothes.

He takes everything and put it inside his bag. He checks out drawers and sees all the undergarments inside that drawer too. He takes all the undergarment out and puts on the floor

He picks up one and starts sniffing it and looks at Rahul and laughs.

Rahul was really not interested in all this. He just wanted ramu to leave as fast as possible.
Ramu checks out different kind of lipsticks and other make up items. He decides to leave it behind. He scans the whole room for any kind of clothes and makes sure that he left none behind except the pink nighty.

Ramu jokingly asks Rahul.
Ramu: shall I take this nighty too? Then you can see everything? Do you want me to do it?
Rahul: Ramu, please don’t joke, please leave fast or else we will get caught.
Rahul was getting angry and irritated by ramus comment but deep down inside Rahul liked the idea but he knew that it would be too much.
Ramu and Rahul comes out of the room and Ramu was about to leave then suddenly ramu stops to ask for a favour.
Ramu: Rahul, I did your job. Now you will enjoy but make sure that we also get to enjoy.
Rahul was confused.
Rahul: What can I do?
Ramu: Take the pictures and send it to us too.
Rahul: What? No... I can’t do that. Please don’t ask me for all this.
Ramu visibly gets annoyed.
Ramu: I did so much for you and you are hesitant to send photos? You have plans to enjoy alone.
Rahul: Please don’t say that I am enjoying it. I did it for you guys.
Rahul looks down in shame saying that.
Ramu: Oh.. So then, if you did all this for us then send the photos. How will we see anything?
Rahul knew that Seema can walk out anytime and Ramu had the bag with him. He was getting very scared and he wanted to get rid of ramu. So he agrees.
Rahul: ok OK. I will share it but now please go.
Ramu smiles and quickly picks the bag and runs out of the house.
Rahul quickly closes the door but keeps the latch open so that it will look like a normal theft.
Rahul sprints to his room and waits for the reaction.

Ramu while escaping notices one white Bra and couple of clothes kept out for drying. Ramu was so evil that he didn't want any piece of undergarment left in this house so that poor seema can protect her boobs from evil eyes. so he only left Pink Nighty so that she has no choice but to come out without undergarment in front of rahul and they also can enjoy the shape of her figure and her treasures without any proper cover. If they would have took that nighty too, then probably she would have not stepped out in front of rahul.

wow.. what an erotic story.. loving it..
eagerly waiting for its updates
my suggestions.. afte the pink night episode, we want rahul to take his mom to his friends garment shop.. there anaother special event like trying multiple lingeries n all of them seeing her in changing room

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
THIS IS THE AUTHOR OF THE STORY..

I AM NOT ABLE TO LOGIN BACK..

THAT IS THE REASON I AM NOT ABLE TO CONTINUE THE STORY..

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW TO RECOVER MY ID.

ITS ASKING FOR NEW EMAIL ID.. WHICH IT IS NOT ACCEPTING

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Can anyone help?

Or do i need to start the story in some other forum?

It is sad that i cant continue.

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Sorry brother I can’t help but I think you should create a new id and continue the story please

Veerasammy12

Visitor

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 2
25 XP
It would be Nice is fome one continue this story i have seen this same story on other forms as well

Members

Threads

Back