Xdreams - Desi Adult Community

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xdreams, Login for limitless access, participate in daily challenges and earn money with us.

Tricking Seema (Rahul's mother) to ashram.

Should Rahul trick Seema?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OP
R

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
After leaving his house, Rahul finally reaches Dileep house. All the while he was thinking about Seema’s midriff and because of that he was getting constant erection.
Rahul enters Dileep bedroom and he sees all of his friends are already in the room.
Rahul: Hey, when did you guys reached. (Rahul was surprised to see everyone reach before him, specially ramu)
Bhuvan: we were here half an hour early today, we didn’t had any work so thought we will do time pass here.
Rahul: ok
Ramu was waiting so eagerly for Rahul, as he wanted to take few steps ahead today.
Ramu: Leave all that. Tell me how the magazine was. Was it good?
Rahul: ya, it was good (Rahul tries to reply in soft voice, as he was uncomfortable in front of his friends to say that he like incest magazine)
Ramu: Did you really like it or it was ok?
Rahul: No no. it was good.
Ramu: If you didn’t like it then from tomorrow I will not bring such magazines. I will bring the normal one.
 (Ramu wanted to understand what was going on in Rahul’s mind and he wanted to understand that Is Rahul into incest magazines?)
Rahul: No no. I liked it a lot. What about Bhuvan, did he like it?
Bhuvan: I shagged like 20 times, what else proof you need that I liked it... (Everyone started laughing loud on Bhuvan’s joke)
Ramu: He was thinking about one aunty in his imagination and he has fucked her like 20 times already in his mind.
Rahul: wow, who is that aunty? Is she so hot? Even I would like to see her.
Ramu: You don’t know that aunty? Probably you don’t know her. I am very sure you have seen her but you might have not noticed her properly.
Ramu started throwing some hints indirectly, looking at that Bhuvan and Dileep were getting scared as they wanted to play this game but they didn’t had so much guts to open up.
Rahul: Seriously? Where is she from?
Dileep: She stays like little far. If we see her next time. We will tell you.
Dileep was getting scared so he tried stopping the topic. Looking at that ramu shows eye to Dileep, as why he is stopping the conversation. Ramu didn’t want to give up the talks. He today wanted to open up things to Rahul.
Ramu: Rahul, btw whom did you think when you read the magazine?
Rahul was caught off-guard and he didn’t know whose name to take. He started to sweat profusely.
Rahul: aaaa, iiii. I was imagining my neighbour for mother’s role.
Dileep: Which neighbour?
Dileep really thought that there was some hot neighbour near Rahul’s house.
Rahul: I mean there is a neighbour near to my building, I was thinking of her...
Rahul was stammering a lot and Ramu was quietly noticing Rahul’s answers.
Dileep: which one Rahul. You didn’t tell us that you have a hot aunty near you and we didn’t see her till now. It’s weird.
Rahul: She stays little bit far away from me. I see her sometimes.
Ramu understood that Rahul was lying and he gets a doubt that Rahul might have thought about his own mother.
Ramu: What’s that auntie’s name?
Rahul: I don’t know. I just see here sometimes. Leave it, why to think about it.
Ramu gets doubt on Rahul’s answers again and also at the same time he gets happy inside. He understood that his tricks to put incest taste in Rahul’s mind has started working. He had already bought one more set of magazine and this one was on incest voyeurism. He tells Rahul to take that magazine and put it in his bag.
Ramu: you can take this magazine and can bring tomorrow.
Ramu: but I really want to know if you guys had one chance of having sex with a lady then who it will be? I mean after reading this magazine, I know you will all have someone from your close circles whom you would like to fuck or at least a kiss or something.
Listening to this everybody keeps quite in the room. They just don’t know how to react to this statement of ramus.
Ramu then asks all of them to play a small game so that it will look like something popped up without a plan.
Ramu: I know everyone is shy here and might think that we as friends will judge each other but guys we are best friends. We don’t need to be shy in front of each other.
He then looks at Rahul and asks him to tell Bhuvan and Dileep.
Rahul: ya guys, we are friends and we don’t need to be shy.
Rahul was thinking that by saying this Bhuvan and Dileep will open up their secrets about their some family members or some neighbours. Rahul likes listening other peoples story so he was pushing both this guys to open up.
Ramu: Come on guys, see Rahul is also ready to open up. Why both of you guys are not ready?
Dileep: ok ok. If you guys don’t get angry then I will open up
Bhuvan: Ok, if all of you guys are opening then I think I should also not hide my feelings here.
Ramu: Good. That’s what friends are for. I assume none of you guys will come first here to tell the names of that person. So let’s make a chit (Paper piece) and write down that person’s name and your fantasies for that person. I mean what you want to do to her.
Dileep looks at Bhuvan, he thinks to himself that is it safe to write the names. Bhuvan was also equally confused about this too.
Dileep: Guys, this is the biggest secret, I am writing down in this paper. I hope our friendship will not get affected because of this.
Bhuvan: Guys, even I am asking for second time, what if one of you guys gets angry with the person name.
Ramu gets irritated by both the guys.
Ramu: Guys, if we get angry on each other then we do not deserve to be friends.
Rahul nods his head in agreement with Ramu.
Slowly everyone starts writing the name in the chit and their fantasies about that person.
Rahul was thinking whose name should be written as he didn’t had anyone in his head. He thought he will write some fake name and will tell his friends that she is his relative aunty.
Ramu writes something on his paper too and then looks up at everyone. Everyone had finished writing the names.
Ramu: Ok give me the chits.
Everyone gives the chits to ramu. Ramu takes the chits in his hand and looks at all of them and smiles
Ramu: This here will be the biggest secret we have within ourselves. No matter what we will not judge each other on our choices. I mean Bhuvan would have written some grannies name too..
Everyone laughs out loud listening to the joke.
Bhuvan: I am not into grannies. I am into MILFs.
Ramu: Ok, then lets open up the first chit.
Ramu randomly picks up a chit and starts opening it.
Ramu: This is rahuls chit. He has written Madhu and rahuls fantasy is to kiss her.
Ramu: Who is this Rahul?
Rahul: She is my far relative.
Ramu: is she hot?
Rahul: yes yes, she is very hot
Rahul lies about his imaginary relative and Dileep and Bhuvan doesn’t give any reaction to it as they both were scared for their chits to open up. Ramu starts opening up the second chit.
Ramu: This is bhuvans chit. (Ramu acts to read it and gives a big smile.) Its written Seema aunty.
Rahul looks at Bhuvan with shocked looks and Bhuvan chooses to look down.
Rahul: What are you talking Bhuvan? You are writing my mother’s name? How dare you?
Ramu: Hey Rahul, please keep quiet, we all promised to not to react. This is not how friendship works.
Rahul keeps staring at Bhuvan.
Ramu: Shall I read about his fantasies?
Rahul: Please don’t.
Ramu decides not to read about the fantasies written in chit. He open up one more chit and starts reading it
Ramu: This is Dileep chit. And he has written Seema too.
Rahul gets one more shock to hear his mother name from his friends.
Rahul: What is wrong with you Dileep? Are you both into this together?
Rahul gets up on his bed and starts shouting at Dileep and Bhuvan.
Rahul: How dare both of you guys to think like that?
Ramu starts intervening in between. As he looks at Rahul getting angry.
Ramu: Rahul, I think only one chit is remaining and I better don’t open it if you are getting so angry.
Rahul: what are you talking about?
Ramu: I also have written aunties name. (He open up the chit and shows to rahul)
Rahul: Are you all guys together into this?
Bhuvan and Dileep are just looking down and are double thinking about their move and cursing ram for this chit game.
RAmu : Rahul, you only asked us to write the names. Or else we would have not written anyone’s name and would have kept it as a secret.
Ramu: And I didn’t know that all of us are behind one women. I mean what is our fault. Seema aunty is so beautiful.
Rahul keeps his mouth shut listening to that line.
Bhuvan: sorry Rahul but that’s how I also feel. I thought I should not hide it from you being your friend.
Dileep: Even I didn’t know that Bhuvan and Ramu likes Seema aunty. And it took so much courage to open up our feelings towards you. As a friend I didn’t want to hide too. I mean anyone would like seema aunty. She is so beautiful.
Rahul keeps his mouth shut as he didn’t know how to answer all his friends at once, it was like a gang of three people are throwing their secrets and Rahul just didn’t know how to answer them. All of them are talking about his mother and Rahul is in complete shock that his friends will do something like this.
Rahul: Guys I am leaving and please don’t call me or talk to me from now on.
Rahul straight away leaves Dileep house and starts walking to his own house.
Bhuvan and Dileep is thinking that they really made a mess by opening up things.
Dileep: I knew it. I knew it. I mean how dumb we were to think that Rahul will himself help us to get seema aunty. His own mother. Now if he goes and tells this about us then we are fucked.
Bhuvan: I am really scared Dileep. We should have not listened to ramu. What if he tell this to someone else. We will not be able to show our face.
Ramu gets angry at both of them.
Ramu: You both shut up. He will not tell this to anyone. I mean what will he say that his friends wants to fuck his lovely mother?
Dileep: Then what to do now?
Ramu: You guys just be relaxed. Everything is going through plan, He will come back to us. I saw his eyes. He will definitely come back to us. I will make sure to that.
Bhuvan: But how?
Ramu: that you leave it to me.
Ramu picks up his phone and calls his rowdy friends.. 

OP
R

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Rahul reaches his house and sees that both his parents are still out. He goes to his room to gets freshened up and finishes his dinner which was already made by his mother.
After finishing the dinner. He starts thinking about his friends and he starts abusing them in his mind but at the same time he remembers that he also jerked off on his own mother thinking about the magazine. He thinks to himself that what different he is? He also did the same thing by looking at his mom in a wrong way. He was very confused how to react to his own friends as he understood that he himself is not able to resist his mother’s beauty.
Thinking about all this, he remembers that he has a magazine in his bag and he starts reading it

He sees this magazine was more voyeur based, it had many stories with pictures. The stories were mainly about a guy who secretly watches his mother and his friends secretly seduce his mother and have sex with her one by one in different situation. Rahul starts relating this sex story with his today’s experience. He feels awkward but also same time he gets excited too, he starts reading the stories deeply and he starts getting horny again and he slowly takes out his dick and starts masturbating. He is not able to control his thoughts, he starts thinking as women’s character in the magazine as his own mother and he ejaculates very soon and sleeps off
Next morning he goes to his class and sees his friends in the classroom but Rahul chooses not to speak with them and ignore them.
Bhuvan still tries to talk to him.
Bhuvan: Hey Rahul, We are sorry for yesterday.
Rahul avoids looking at him and completely ignore Bhuvan.
Bhuvan deep inside thinks that he is just apologising to Rahul to save his ass, in case Rahul goes and tell this to anyone else.
 All this is watched by Ramu, Ramu keeps smiling as he has done his work and he is just waiting for the class is over.
The class gets over and Rahul avoids looking at his friends starts walking to his house. On the way to his home, Rahul passes through one deserted road, while walking suddenly a cricket rubber ball hits Rahul’s head. Rahul gets angry and looks behind to see how he got hit, When he looks behind there were few guys who looked like rowdy’s.
One of the rowdy just comes and slaps Rahul unnecessarily, Rahul gets scared looking at all the rowdy’s, He starts pleading to the guy.
Rahul: Bhaiya, why are you hitting me?
Rowdy: Madar****, how dare you look at me like that? Do you know who I am?
Rahul: Nahi bhaiya, I didn’t look at you, I got hit by the ball so I was just checking out how the ball hit me? (Rahul literally shivering)
Rowdy: Yes I was playing cricket and it hit you, now what will you do? (Saying that he takes bat from his friends hand acting like he is going to hit Rahul with that)
Rahul literally gets scared and sits on the ground keeping his hands up pleading to the guy to not to hit. Suddenly one voice comes from behind and its ramus voice. Rahul sees Ramu, Bhuvan and Dileep together walking towards him.
Ramu: What’s going on here? What’s happening Rahul?
Rahul: Nothing, this guys are trying to hit me. I don’t have any mistake here (Rahul literally crying in front of Ramu)
Ramu: (looking at rowdy) whoever you are, How dare you touch my friend. Leave the place immediately or else I will call my friends to beat all you guys up.
Rowdy: Who are you? (Winks at Ramu without Rahul noticing it)
Ramu: I am Ramu. (Ramu winks back and smiles at him back, Rahul doesn’t see this winks as he is busy with his friend Bhuvan and Dileep explaining what was happening)
Looking at the wink rowdy understand that it is pack up time, the acting session is over. Rowdy slowly starts leaving the place and Ramu acts like the rowdy’s got scared hearing ramus name and fled the scene.
All this was a drama setup by Ramu, The rowdy was ramus friend’s friend. Ramu wanted to create this scene with Rahul. So that he can save Rahul and brings him back to their group and Rahul totally fell for it too.
Dileep: are you ok Rahul?
Rahul: yes, I am totally fine and thank you so much guys.
Ramu: What thank you, didn’t we discuss that in friendship we should not say sorry and thank you and will have no barriers?
Rahul: Still thanks a lot guys, I am sorry to behave like that with you guys.
Bhuvan: Its ok, glad that you are back with us.
Ramu: Leave all this, let’s celebrate as our friend is back.
Dileep; Yes let’s celebrate. Let’s drink beer today.
Rahul: I don’t drink so you people can enjoy and also how can we drink we need to go back to our house.
Rahul was worried as his dad comes early from his office. And he can’t enter the house late.
Ramu: None of us drink, so let’s drink for the first time then and we can’t go to Dileep house too as at night his parents are at home
Bhuvan: Then where we can party?
Ramu: I have a friends place, let’s go there.
Rahul was still hesitant for this plan as he was worried that his parents will not allow.
Rahul: Ramu, I will not be able to come as my parents will not allow me.
Ramu: Don’t worry, I will talk to them.
Rahul felt weird again as Ramu is insisting to stay and also offering to speak with his parents but somewhere Rahul is thinking that Ramu is trying to find a way to talk to his mom so that’s why he is trying to offer help.
Rahul: No, I will speak with them... I mean I will speak to my dad.
Ramu: ok, I was also talking about uncle. Ok, speak with him, say that you are staying in friend’s house for studies.
Rahul goes to one side and thinks a lot and after giving a thought that it will look rude to skip the party so he decides to call his mother.
Bell rings
Seema: Hello
Rahul: Hello maa, I am not coming home tonight, I will stay at my friends place.
Seema: Why? What will I tell your father? He will get angry.
Rahul: I am staying here to study, why he should get angry.
Seema: Ok fine, I will tell him then just be safe and call me if you need anything.
Rahul disconnects the call and goes near his friends and tells them that he is staying and his parents agreed. Everyone gets excited listening to this and then they start leaving to the location.
 ON THE WAY ALL OF THEM PICKS UP BEER AND FOOD AND AFTER REACHING THE LOCATION
Everybody opens up the beer bottle.
Dileep: I think its first time for everyone, except Ramu.
Bhuvan: Ya, it is first time for me too
Rahul: I am scared to drink
Rahul is very hesitant to drink but starts sipping the beer slow by slow. Time went by and all friends had started drinking and enjoying their time.
Bhuvan: I am very happy. That Rahul is back with us. (Visibly drunk)
Dileep: Yes, me too, I am sorry Rahul.
Rahul: no, don’t worry. And no sorry in friendship

Everybody in the room were drunk but Rahul was little bit more high as he was forced to gulp again and again and in that process Rahul was little bit more drunk
Ramu: Yes, why are we apologising to each other. We are friends and it’s a good thing that we opened up in front of each other.
Dileep: Yes, it was better. I felt bad that I had to hide this feeling from Rahul, now I feel good.
Dileep keeps his bottle aside and hugs Rahul tightly, Rahul also hugs him back but he is also getting little bit uncomfortable as his friends are talking about the same topic again. He didn’t know how to react. He didn’t had a choice to get angry this time, as they just got back in sometime before that too his friends saved him from getting beaten by a stranger. So he thinks it’s better to shuts his mouth today and tomorrow once everyone is sober, he will explain them about how he feels when they talk about his mother. For the time being he will keep his mouth shut.
Bhuvan: hey, let me also hug my friend
Bhuvan gets up and hugs Rahul too.
After hugging they go back to their seat and start drinking again.
Ramu: I am also sorry Rahul.
Rahul: hey, it’s ok. I understand
When Rahul says that he understand, all the three people takes it in wrong meaning
Dileep: Seriously? Thank god you understand. I mean how long we would have kept it inside our heart.
Ramu: hahaha.. Rahul, he was also thanking me that I didn’t read out his fantasy for Seema aunty at that time, he was so scared at that time.
Saying this Ramu laughs out loud and Bhuvan too laughs out very loud.
Dileep: Why are you laughing Bhuvan? Even you were telling Ramu that it was good that Ramu didn’t read the fantasies written...
Rahul as visibly getting very uncomfortable, he didn’t want this topic to extend so he tries to discuss other topic.
Rahul: hahahaha.. BTW, how is your preparation for exams going on?
Everyone was so drunk that they didn’t even listen to what Rahul said, Dileep and Bhuvan were busy blabbering about Rahul’s mother.
Bhuvan to Dileep: you shut up, you were more scared because your fantasies are weird.
Ramu: No guys, no fantasies are weird and it’s normal to have fetishes.
Dileep: hey tell me what was Bhuvan’s fetish for Seema aunty?
Bhuvan: No no, you first tell me what was Dileeps?
Ramu: why you both are fighting, I still have chits in my bag, shall I open it again.
Ramu looks at Rahul and asks him
Ramu: Rahul, is it ok if I open the chits again?
Rahul didn’t know how to react to all this, he was not able to find words to stop his friends. He was visibly very embarrassed and he was about to say to stop this conversation suddenly Bhuvan interrupts
Bhuvan: He is our friend, he promised he will not feel bad. Please open the chit’s Ramu, I want to know what Dileep has written in that.
Dileep: whatever I have written my fantasies are not weird as yours.
Ramu agrees and goes to bring his chits.
Ramu keeps all the four chit on the table and looks at everyone and picks up the first chit.
Ramu: This is Rahul’s chit, we have read this before he wants to fuck his neighbour.
All the three people were visible not interested to read about Rahul’s chit
Ramu picks up the second chit and opens it. He looks at Bhuvan and Rahul and smiles
Ramu: Ok, this is Bhuvan’s chit and he has written that He has fantasy to suck Seema auntie’s breasts and would like to drink milk from it.
Rahul simply couldn’t believe it that Bhuvan can think such a vulgar thing about his mother. He just couldn’t react and choose to shut his mouth.
Dileep: hahahahaha. How can you drink milk Bhuvan? Aunty is not pregnant.
Ramu gets in between Dileep and Bhuvan’s conversation
Ramu: Bhuvan meant that he wants to suck on auntie’s nipple. I think Bhuvan got confused by the size of Seema auntie’s bosoms. Anyone would think that it is so big because of milk.
Bhuvan: Shut up Dileep, I know that Seema aunty will not have milk now. But I assumed if the size is so big then there might be some drops left.
All this was discussed in front of Rahul. Rahul was feeling like running from that place but he was stuck with his drunk friends.
Bhuvan looks at Rahul and says
Bhuvan: I am just jealous of Rahul, He would have enjoyed on those milk tankers when he was young.
Bhuvan: Btw, how is her nipple like? Is it big or small?
Rahul simple didn’t understand how to stop his friends from this conversation. So he just tries to chuck the question
Rahul: I don’t know.
Dileep: How will he remember, he was very young at that time.
Bhuvan: Still, he should have seen sometimes. Aunty is always in front of him.
Dileep: ya, he would have seen other times too.
Ramu: Even if he would have seen that, why will he tell us? He doesn’t treat us like his friends.
Rahul: No guys, I have not seen that…
Rahul interrupts as he didn’t want to use those words
Bhuvan: What?
Rahul just wanted to stop the conversation..
Rahul: NIPPLE, I have not seen if it’s big or small, she wears proper clothes all the time
By saying this Rahul gives his friends more opportunity to discuss about his mother’s nipple.
Ramu: Proper clothes? What does she wears? Doesn’t she wears t shirt or some nighty?
Rahul: No, she wears saree all the time and sometime nighty.
Bhuvan: I think she has a thick cloth bra which is the reason you are not able to see those beautiful raisins.
Rahul: Probably, I don’t know. I have never checked
Ramu: It’s very easy to check her nipple size, I will give you the idea. How to see her nipple
Bhuvan: Yes Ramu, please help him, he doesn’t even know his own mothers nipple size.
Ramu: yes, I have a great idea. I will tell it tomorrow, If Rahul executes it properly, then we all can see her nipple size.
Dileep: Seriously? Then let’s do it tomorrow itself.
Rahul: ok ok, let’s see it tomorrow. Now let’s go and sleep
Rahul just wanted to finish this conversation, he felt like time is running very slow.
Bhuvan: Wait, lets see what has Dileep written in his chit.
Ramu then opens up the second chit and reads it loud.
Ramu: Dileep wants Seema aunty to wear raunchy lingerie sets which are there in his showroom and wants to bite her big boobs.
Rahul listening to that cannot believe that his friend Dileep too has such feeling for his mother, he usually hangs out at Dileep house and he was unaware that Dileep such lust for his mother.
Bhuvan: even Dileep is the same like me, even he wants to bite auntie’s nipple.
Ramu: he didn’t say nipple, he said breasts.
Dileep: I love seema auntie’s breasts, I have never seen anyone’s as big as Seema aunties. It is so huge, I am assuming what bra she wears, what design it is? I am feeling bad for that poor Bra.
Bhuvan: Shut up, don’t start your clothes business here, we don’t understand anything and you are feeling bad for that bra? What’s wrong with bra? She will be wearing a big bra that’s it.
Dileep: but still what design, it’s a lot of work for that bra too. Do you know how heavy it will be? A bra has to have proper support.
Ramu suddenly interrupts both
Ramu: Don’t fight on bra designs. Rahul will definitely know what bra she wears. Rahul tell this guys and let them shut their mouth.
Rahul wanted to shut this two drunk guys, so he tell the details so that they can shut their moth for once.
Rahul: She wears a normal cotton bra.
Dileep: That cotton bra cannot take so much load, I think she wears a tight blouse then, tight for supporting her humongous boobs.
Bhuvan: Might be..
Rahul preferred to stay silent and just listen to this humiliation
Ramu: I can feel for Bhuvan and Dileep. Aunty is so sexy that anyone will fall for her.
Dileep: That’s all ok but you didn’t tell us your fantasy.
Ramu looks at Rahul and asks
Ramu: Shall I open my chit too?
Bhuvan interrupting in between
Bhuvan: Why are you asking him? You opened our both chits, now I will open your chit.
Bhuvan snatches the chit from Ramu and reads it loud.
Bhuvan: Its written that Ramu wants to spank Seema aunty and fuck her big ass...
Rahul simply couldn’t believe what he heard, he felt bad listening to that by his friends but he was not able to say anything as he promised to shut his mouth.
Dileep: Wow, that’s a great fantasy, she has a very big ass. Spanking her red and putting your cock deep inside her ass will be heaven.
Rahul looks down listening to that comment.
Ramu: yes Dileep, I have seen her bumpers from behind, when she walks I skip my heartbeat. I feel like going and grabbing those flesh.
Bhuvan: me too, after her tits, I am a big fan of her ass. I want to put my tool inside her ass...
Ramu: chill guys, we never asked how does Rahul feels about his own mother.
Rahul was completely embarrassed listening to all this dirty comments about his mother’s body parts and now they are asking him about her and making him more uncomfortable.
Rahul: I never saw her like that. (He was stammering while saying that)
Ramu: still you would have seen something. All this year’s how can you miss anything like that?
Rahul thought it would be better to avoid this conversation because if he tries explaining his friends they will not understand anything as they are drunk. So he does a trick to run from that room and go to sleep in different room.
Rahul: guys, I totally forgot that I have to call a friend and he was waiting for my call.
Ramu: who is that guy? Leave him, you spend time with us.
Rahul: No guys, he will feel bad. I will meet you guys in the morning
Saying that Rahul runs from the room and goes to the first floor room where he had a bed to sleep.
Rahul goes to his bed thinking about his friends. He treated them as a friends but this guys are eyeing at his mother with such dirty intentions but other side of his head was also saying that they are not wrong as he himself saw her with bad intention. He was thinking about ramus comment. He himself was thinking that how did he miss all this things all this year. He remembered seeing her ass and midriff, Rahul gets erection thinking of that scene. He knew that his mother had very big boobs and a huge ass but he never saw her in that way but slowly his thinking is changing. Rahul was thinking what idea Ramu was talking about to see her nipples, Rahul was very confused and thinking that he went to sleep.

OP
R

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
NEXT MORNING
Bhuvan goes to Rahul’s room and see that Rahul was still sleeping. It was already very late and Bhuvan decided to wake up Rahul. Rahul opening his eyes sees sun very bright through his window.

Bhuvan: Wake up Rahul, we need to leave this house.
Rahul was still sleepy and had slight headache
Rahul: What time it is?
Bhuvan: its 9 am. Ramu and Dileep has already left the place early morning. Only you and I are left here. Let’s leave fast Rahul.
Rahul wakes up from his bed slowly and goes to washroom he quickly gets freshened up and then they lock the house and leave.
While walking towards the main road, Bhuvan asks Rahul once about yesterday night’s discussion.
Bhuvan: Rahul, I hope you are fine with me opening about my feeling towards Seema aunty.
Rahul just preferred to keep silent and keeps walking
Bhuvan: Rahul, I hope our friendship will not be sour because of this.
Rahul: (Rahul replies silently) No, it will not be.
Bhuvan: Thank you Rahul. By the way can I ask you something personal?
Raul: hmm (nods his head)
Bhuvan: you have really not noticed Seema auntie’s beauty? I mean how can you ignore such a piece of beauty?
Rahul looks at Bhuvan for a second and then again looks down and keeps walking.
Bhuvan: You are a very lucky guy Rahul. I wish I can see her in my favourite lingerie one day.
Rahul just keeps silent and keeps walking. They reach to the junction were they had to take to different turn.
Bhuvan: I will see you tomorrow Rahul
Rahul: see you
Both bid good bye to each other and walks towards their homes.
Rahul after walking for some time. He reaches his home. He was sure that His dad will not be at home at this time but he was very sure that he will get lot of questions from his mother. The moment he steps inside the house he notice his mother who was getting ready to go somewhere.
Seema: You are coming now? Why are you so late?
Rahul was scared that she will figure out that he got drunk yesterday.
Rahul: hmm, Aaa.. after late night study I slept off very late and got up late too.
Rahul trying to change the topic.
Rahul: Where are you going? Are you going out with papa?
Seema: I am going out to market to buy vegetables, I will be back till afternoon.
Saying that she entered her room to change the clothes and was chatting from there itself.
Seema: Rahul, let me tell you that papa will get angry if you keep going late night out like this.
Rahul can clearly hear the bangles sound and he understood that she was changing the clothes behind door.
Rahul: Why he should get angry, I went to study. If I don’t study he will have problem and if I study then also he will have problem.
Suddenly door opens and Seema comes out tying her hair

Seema: You can study at home too why to go out?
Rahul meanwhile is stunned by looking at Seema’s curves. He remembers Bhuvan comment about the size of his mother’s boobs. Rahul quickly gets an erection. He feels guilty about it but he is not able to control his own desires. Ramu has successfully planted such thoughts in his head and now his thought process is not in his control but it’s in his dicks control.
Rahul slowly replies to Seema.
Rahul: Yes... I aaahh I will study from home next time.
Rahul was still watching the sight in front of him. He remembers Ramus’s comment about her butt size and how he wants to fuck her ass desperately. Rahul slowly subconsciously touches his own dick and feels it has grown to its full size. Rahul feels that he needs to get his loads out or he will go mad with the sight in front of him...
Meanwhile Seema get ready and starts wearing her sandals.
Seema: Ok Rahul, I will see you in afternoon, the food is kept in the fridge.
Saying that she steps out of the house and leaves home.
Rahul is still in shock at his own reaction changing towards his own mother. He goes to his room and removes his pant to see his own dick so erect. He touches himself and feels the urge to release his loads. He starts to pump his own dick, then suddenly he gets a call on his phone.
Rahul irritatingly checks his phone and sees it is Ramu.

He picks up the call.
Rahul: Hello
Ramu: Hello Rahul, did you reach home?
Rahul: yes, I have reached home.
Ramu: sorry about leaving you in morning as I had some urgent work so had to leave the home early. Btw Bhuvan and Dileep is also on Conference call.
Rahul: No, it ok. Don’t worry about that. Hi Dileep and Bhuvan.
Bhuvan and Dileep: Hi rahul
Ramu: Are you guys saying it or shall I say it?
Rahul: what? What happened?
Ramu: Arrey, I promised that I will help you to see Seema auntie’s nipple. So this guys were telling me to call you again and again.
Rahul was irritated to hear this again and he simply didn’t believe that his friends have taken this thought very seriously.
Ramu: hello Rahul? (Ramu checking if Rahul is still there on call)
Rahul: hello, yes yes, I am hearing
Ramu: Then what have you decided?
Rahul didn’t know how to react now. He simply agreed yesterday to ignore the conversation and thought that his friends will forget but now this guy are taking it seriously.
Rahul: Guys, I don’t think I can do anything like that.
Ramu: Why? You promised to your friends now you are changing your words.
Rahul preferred to keep quiet
Bhuvan: Rahul. What happened? You promised yesterday.
Dileep: Rahul are you scared to do this?
Rahul had to answer something. So he thought he will say that he is scared to do this, then his friends will leave this idea.
Rahul: yes, I feel it’s very risky or else I would have done this for you guys.
Ramu: what risky? You didn’t even listen to the plan.
Dileep: Tell him the plan ramu.
Ramu: I can tell him the plan but he is not ready to listen
Rahul somewhere deep inside was curious to know how ramus plan can make him see his mother’s nipple. Rahul again gets erection by the idea of it.
Rahul: ok, tell me what the plan is.
Ramu: ok, then let me tell you. Does your mother have a Pink satin nighty?
Rahul was shocked to hear ramus knowing about his mothers clothing.
Rahul: yes, she has it but how do you know it?
Ramu: that will not help you to see her nipple size. If you want to know more I will tell you the idea or else leave this plan (Ramu gets angry at Rahul)
Bhuvan: Rahul just shut up. Let him complete the plan. Please go ahead Ramu.
Ramu ignores Rahul’s comment and goes ahead with the detail.
Ramu: Ok, so you have to make sure that she wears that nighty without her bra inside and make sure that the panty is also missing because I want to see that ass shape too.
Ramu holds his own dick thinking about the scene in his mind
Rahul: how can I make sure that she doesn’t wear anything inside?
Ramu: if she doesn’t have it, how will she wear it?
Ramu starts laughing loudly in the call and Rahul still doesn’t understands it.
Rahul: I am not able to understand you.
Rahul doesn’t understand how Seema will not wear those undergarments.
Ramu: you need to steal all her clothes except that nighty.
Rahul: what steal? No. I can’t do that.
Ramu gets really angry at hearing no from Rahul
Ramu:  Why you promised us then? If you can’t take such a small risk then why?
Bhuvan: come on Rahul, this is a small task, we are not saying you to steal money from home. Just the clothes.
Rahul is really scared by the thought of stealing in his own house but also turned on by the idea of seeing Seema’s nipples size.
Rahul: I don’t know guys. I am really scared.
Ramu: you want me to come to your house and steal? If yes then I will do it.
Rahul: Seriously you want to? what if you get caught?
Ramu: I really want to see those nipples and how will I get caught? You will tell me what time to come and pick all the clothes.
Rahul thinks for a while.
Bhuvan: I think its ok. Rahul is not saying no. so it’s ok. Thank you so much Rahul. Ramu will come once you call him up. We will wait down in the car behind your house. No one will know who it was.
Ramu: ok, then it’s done. I will see you in sometime. I know aunty is heading home from the market. We will wait down. Call us once its time.
Ramu disconnects the call. Rahul still didn’t understand that how he agreed for such a risk but he also wanted to see that heavenly view.
Rahul put his dick inside his pant and waits for Seema to return. His heart is beating very fast but he has decided to take this risk for once in a lifetime view.

OP
R

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Rahul was waiting on his terrace with his heartbeat racing like a racing car. From far distance he notices Seema walking and coming towards the house and also behind her he notices a black OMNI car. He assumes that Ramu will be inside the car. Rahul gets very nervous and thinks that why has he agreed for something like this. Meanwhile Seema enters the house after returning from the market with full of groceries in her hand. Seema looks at Rahul and ask for help
Seema: Help me Beta.
Rahul becomes very nervous seeing Seema, he knows that his friends are also somewhere below the building and they are about to do a robbery in his own house.
Rahul: Yes, give it to me. I will take it to kitchen.
Seema hands out all the bags and sits on the chair under the fan.
Seema: It is too hot outside. I am drenched completely with sweat.
Rahul watches her from his corner of his eyes and he can see her blouse armpit area completely drenched with sweat.
Seema: Rahul, keep everything in the kitchen, I will go and take shower.
Rahul eyes opens up sensing this golden opportunity. He knew that this is the time to hit the jackpot but he also had to tell that he is going to his room which is above his parent’s room. So that no one can suspect him of seeing the robber.
Rahul: Ok, I am also going to my room to sleep. Even I am very tired from lack of sleep from yesterday’s studies.
Seema: Ok. I will see you for lunch in afternoon then.
Saying this Seema goes to her room and enters the bathroom to take shower. Seema had this habit of not locking her bedroom as Karamchand had the habit of coming any time of the day nowadays. So she preferred to keep the room closed but not locking it.
Rahul slowly checks inside the bedroom and gets to know that Seema is in bathroom and he can hear the sound of Seema taking shower. Rahul slowly walks into the room to check if he can see Seema from some kind of hole. But he gets disappointed.
He wastes no time to call Ramu from his phone.
Rahul: Hello Ramu, where are you? You guys can enter now.
Ramu: Hello, we are below your house. And the road is completely deserted too. I am entering the house now.
Saying this Ramu steps out of the car and walks towards Rahul’s house.
He reaches Rahul’s house. Rahul was ready to receive him and opens the door. When Rahul opens the door, he sees that Ramu has a bag with him.
Rahul: What is this bag for?
Ramu: How shall I carry the clothes then? Tell me where the room is.
Rahul: Ramu, I am very scared. please be silent.
Ramu smilingly looks at Rahul and says
Ramu: Do you ever think that I will kill a duck which gives golden eggs?
Rahul was not able to understand the depth of ramus words but Rahul hurries Ramu to Seema’s room. Ramu after entering the bedroom hears the shower sound. He looks at Rahul and then start searching for some kind of peephole to see Seema.
Rahul was feeling awkward and hated that Ramu is trying to see his mother nude. He is doing all this out of pressure and also the desire to see Seema’s nipple trace.
Rahul: Ramu, please hurry and take whatever you need? But please hurry.
Ramu then looks at the cupboard and opens it. He checks out all different kind of clothes.

He takes everything and put it inside his bag. He checks out drawers and sees all the undergarments inside that drawer too. He takes all the undergarment out and puts on the floor

He picks up one and starts sniffing it and looks at Rahul and laughs.

Rahul was really not interested in all this. He just wanted ramu to leave as fast as possible.
Ramu checks out different kind of lipsticks and other make up items. He decides to leave it behind. He scans the whole room for any kind of clothes and makes sure that he left none behind except the pink nighty.

Ramu jokingly asks Rahul.
Ramu: shall I take this nighty too? Then you can see everything? Do you want me to do it?
Rahul: Ramu, please don’t joke, please leave fast or else we will get caught.
Rahul was getting angry and irritated by ramus comment but deep down inside Rahul liked the idea but he knew that it would be too much.
Ramu and Rahul comes out of the room and Ramu was about to leave then suddenly ramu stops to ask for a favour.
Ramu: Rahul, I did your job. Now you will enjoy but make sure that we also get to enjoy.
Rahul was confused.
Rahul: What can I do?
Ramu: Take the pictures and send it to us too.
Rahul: What? No... I can’t do that. Please don’t ask me for all this.
Ramu visibly gets annoyed.
Ramu: I did so much for you and you are hesitant to send photos? You have plans to enjoy alone.
Rahul: Please don’t say that I am enjoying it. I did it for you guys.
Rahul looks down in shame saying that.
Ramu: Oh.. So then, if you did all this for us then send the photos. How will we see anything?
Rahul knew that Seema can walk out anytime and Ramu had the bag with him. He was getting very scared and he wanted to get rid of ramu. So he agrees.
Rahul: ok OK. I will share it but now please go.
Ramu smiles and quickly picks the bag and runs out of the house.
Rahul quickly closes the door but keeps the latch open so that it will look like a normal theft.
Rahul sprints to his room and waits for the reaction.

Ramu while escaping notices one white Bra and couple of clothes kept out for drying. Ramu was so evil that he didn't want any piece of undergarment left in this house so that poor seema can protect her boobs from evil eyes. so he only left Pink Nighty so that she has no choice but to come out without undergarment in front of rahul and they also can enjoy the shape of her figure and her treasures without any proper cover. If they would have took that nighty too, then probably she would have not stepped out in front of rahul.

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Rajeshjajajajjajaddhhd said:
I think there are few people on this website.. There is no motivation to continue

With time people will increase. I think u should continue u can make good story out of this.
People will love ur story. u can do it

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
JETPISTOL said:
Rajeshjajajajjajaddhhd said:
I think there are few people on this website.. There is no motivation to continue

With time people will increase. I think u should continue u can make good story out of this.
People will love ur story. u can do it

Eagerly waiting for your update brother

Members

Threads

Back