Towards Pan-Africanism Africa's Cooperation through Regional Economic Communities

Forum Legend

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

LEVEL 1
45 XP
75acda4cb9670293d069648772d9026a.jpeg

Free Download Stephen M. Magu, "Towards Pan-Africanism: Africa's Cooperation through Regional Economic Communities "
English | ISBN: 9811989435 | 2023 | 376 pages | PDF | 7 MB
This book traces the development and impact of regional economic communities (RECs) in Africa and addresses a timely question: do REC members, and the REC itself, positively influence member states' behaviors towards other members and more broadly, regionally and continentally due to REC membership? 'Changing member states' behaviors' is measured across three 'interconnected, fundamental dimensions of societal-systems' proposed by Marshall and Elzinga Marshall in CSP's Global Repot 2017. These are i) the persistence of conflict or its counterpoint, achieving peace, ii) fostering democratization and better governance, and iii) achieving socio-economic development and (as proposed by this research, a fourth dimension), iv) being active participants in multilateralism? Is membership in a REC ultimately beneficial to the member and other countries in the region? While there are no clear and obvious - at least, discernible

Read more

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

FileFox
37yyz.rar
Rapidgator
37yyz.rar.html
Uploadgig
37yyz.rar

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

DownGX's SIGNATURE

Members

Threads