The Substance of Consciousness A Comprehensive Defense of Contemporary Substance Dualism

Forum Legend

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 6
85 XP
5e7abca21ade07b8afcb5d5873b9bacb.jpeg

Free Download The Substance of Consciousness
by Rickabaugh, Brandon;Moreland, J. P.;

English | 2023 | ISBN: 1394195478 | 432 pages | True PDF EPUB | 9.5 MB
A singularly powerful and rigorous argument in favor of modern substance dualism In The Substance of A Comprehensive Defense of Contemporary Substance Dualism , two distinguished philosophers deliver a unique and powerful defense of contemporary substance dualism, which makes the claim that the human person is an embodied fundamental, immaterial, and unifying substance. Multidisciplinary in scope, the book explores areas of philosophy, cognitive science, neuroscience, and the sociology of mind-body beliefs. The authors present the most comprehensive, up-to-date, and rigorous non-edited work on substance dualism in the field, as well as a detailed history of how property and substance dualism have been presented and evaluated over the last 150 years. Alongside developing new and updated positive arguments for substance dualism, they also discuss key metaphysical notions and distinctions that inform the examination of substance dualism and its alternatives. Readers will also Perfect for professional philosophers, The Substance of Consciousness will also earn a place in the libraries of consciousness researchers, philosophical theologians, and religious studies scholars.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
y3r5i.rar.rar.html
NitroFlare
y3r5i.rar.rar
Fikper
y3r5i.rar.rar.html

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

OneDDL's SIGNATURE

Members

Threads

Back