The SAGE Handbook of Clinical Neuropsychology Clinical Neuropsychological Disorders

Forum Legend

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 6
85 XP
2c09821a2c720f8aa24e914ed2d7006d.jpeg

Free Download The SAGE Handbook of Clinical Neuropsychology
by Boyle, Gregory J.;Stern, Yaakov;Stein, Dan J.;Sahakian, Barbara J.;Golden, Charles J.;Lee, Tatia Mei-Chun;Chen, Shen-Hsing Annabel;

English | 2023 | ISBN: 1529717655 | 701 pages | True PDF EPUB | 217.1 MB

Clinical Neuropsychology is a vast and varied field that focuses on the treatment, assessment and diagnosis of a range of cognitive disorders through a study and understanding of neuroanatomy and the relationship between the brain and human behavior.
This handbook focuses on specific Neuropsychological disorders. It covers each of the classification systems involved before moving on to specific types of disorders from neurodevelopmental to neuropathological as well as brain injuries, trauma and neurodegenerative disorders.
This handbook not only provides an in-depth overview of these Neuropsychological disorders, but also explores the history of the field as well its global challenges.
The handbook is an essential tool for clinicians and scientists, as well as postgraduate students and researchers in a range of disciplines exploring the area.
PART I BACKGROUND CONSIDERATIONS
PART II NEURODEVELOPMENTAL DISORDERS
PART III NEUROLOGICAL DISORDERS
PART IV NEUROCOGNITIVE DISORDERS
PART V TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY
PART VI PSYCHIATRIC DISORDERS

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
h8uub.rar.rar.html
NitroFlare
h8uub.rar.rar
Uploadgig