Forum Legend

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

LEVEL 1
45 XP
289261d9467c1c1aff73c741a8d14418.jpeg

Free Download The Great UFO Hoax: The Final Solution to the UFO Mystery By KANON, Gregory M.
1997 | 228 Pages | ISBN: 1880090414 | PDF | 16 MB
[rear cover blurb]"An inventive and original approach to the UFO question--not just another UFO book." - Jerome Clark, author of "The UFO Encyclopedia"."An interesting take on the UFO enigma...certain to be controversial."- Brad Steiger, author of "Gods of Aquarius", co-author of "The Rainbow Conspiracy".The Great UFO Hoax is a no-holds-barred expose' that will foreverchange the way you think about UFOs. Author Gregory M. Kanonlays waste to disinformation efforts of the military-industrial complexto reveal--for the first time ever--"The Final Solution to the UFO Mystery". "TheGreat UFO Hoax" presents startling facts supported by newspaper accounts,recently declassified government documents, and scientific reports. Kanonpenetrates the inner sanctum of "the government within a government," asone U.S. Congressman has called it, to answer questions that others havefeared to even ask, including-* Why have reports of crashed UFOs and "little bodies" come primarilyfrom" former" military intelligence officers?* Why have these officers not been imprisoned--or worse--for violatingsecurity oaths and breaching national security?* Why did General Douglas MacArthur, forty years ago, assert that Earthwould be invaded by beings from another world, and why have worldleaders and military higher-ups been repeating this pronouncementever since?* What is behind the recent rash of movies, documentaries, and bookspromoting alien-invasion scenarios?GREGORY M. KANON is a writer, artist, and psychotherapist. His articleshave appeared in newspapers and magazines in the United States, Canada,and abroad. He is the great-great-great grandnephew of American authorAmbrose Bierce.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
w2w6i.rar.html
NitroFlare
w2w6i.rar
Uploadgig
w2w6i.rar
Fikper
w2w6i.rar.html

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

DownGX's SIGNATURE

Members