The Confidence Mantra

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Hello, everyone. I am Anitha 36 years and this is my story. This is my story, how I regained my confidence.For this first you must know how I lost my confidence.
I was born and brought up in a traditional Indian family. I was always very shy but obyed leaders and teachers and never had bad company. I got married at the age of 22 as per wish of my family. My grand mother wanted to see my marriage as her last wish, and also due to issues in Jyothish Sasthra i had to marry according lu to their wish.
But i was, created like a slave by my husband and his family. The initial veenal scoldings later changed to physical abuse. My own family (father and mother),told me to be there with them(husband and family) and to pray to god to make everything all right. But finally after 2 years of marriage with the help of my elder brothers wife i got rid of them and issued a divorce notice and after 1 more year I got divorced. Even though I was confident enough to get a divorce, i was not that confidant enough to think of my future life......

Here my story begins.....

I completed my studies did a PG and got a job as a teacher in a school, to teach economics for plus two students. I was not at all an interesting teacher to my students, they hated me. 
I was 28 when my bhabi(sister in law) and brother suggested for a marriage. I said "No". But after a huge debate with my family, I had to agree but laid down conditions.
I must like him
I must know him, atleast for 6 months etc etc

They agreed.
Then came Vinod. I belonged to UP and now settled with my brother in MP. Vinod belonged to Kerala and working in MP. He was a widower. He looked pleasing. He looked like Aravind samy (South actor- Bombay Film). A space was given for both of us to talk. We had a nice talk. He said "We will meet again and gave me his number". He was sales head in an MNC.

Members

Threads

Back