The Cat Who Taught Zen The beautifully illustrated new tale from the bestselling author of Big Panda and Tiny Dragon

Forum Legend

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

LEVEL 1
45 XP
a9ab84bd29f773749c1cd026e3460944.jpeg

Free Download The Cat Who Taught Zen: The beautifully illustrated new tale from the bestselling author of Big Panda and Tiny Dragon by James Norbury
English | October 10th, 2023 | ISBN: 0241640156 | 176 pages | True EPUB | 31.05 MB
THE BIG PANDA AND TINY DRAGON AUTHOR AND ILLUSTRATOR JAMES NORBURY TELLS THE STORY OF THE CAT WHO LEARNED HOW TO BE MORE ZEN . . .

"I've learnt that what we want is seldom what we need, and what we need is almost never what we want"
This is the tale of a cat wise in the ways of zen, journeying to discover a fabled ancient pine, under which infinite wisdom may be found.
Along the way he meets a vivid cast of animals: from an anxious monkey and a tortoise tired of life, to a tiger struggling with anger, a confused wolf cub and a covetous crow.
But it's a surprise encounter with a playful kitten, that forces the cat to question everything . . .
Told in a gentle, calming style, The Cat Who Taught Zen introduces a new cast of characters for readers of all ages to fall in love with, offering timeless wisdom wrapped up into a tale of beguiling beauty.
Big Panda and Tiny Dragon, Sunday Times bestseller, July 2022

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

FileBoom
srya6.zip
Rapidgator
srya6.zip.html
NitroFlare
srya6.zip
Uploadgig
srya6.zip
Fikper
srya6.zip.html