Adultery Taxi Driver vs Bride (Completed)

Surya94

Dream big, work hard.

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 5
190 XP
only been a week since we had been married. It took us the week to settle down in our new apartment that was gifted to us by Ramesh's father. Ramesh and I were to leave for our honeymoon tomorrow. We had a little bit of shopping left to do before we left. Ramesh went and got the taxi and called me from downstairs. I rushed down as soon as the taxi arrived and we both got in. We told the taxi driver of our destination and we were off.

The taxi-driver was a big guy. He looked huge and took up most of the front seat. I could barely see anything in the front since his huge posture blocked the view. We had been on the road for about ten minutes now and already hit bad traffic. After a while, as me and my husband dear were engrossed in our coochie-coo, the driver turned around and told my husband, "Saahab, aap bahaut naseeb waale ho."

"Kya matlab?" asked my husband, puzzled at this sudden comment.

"Aapko itni sundar patni mili hai. Bahaut khush naseeb ho saahab." He replied, grinning.

I could see that my husband had been angered at this, but he didn?t have the guts to say anything, looking at the size of that man sitting in front of us. Finally, I decided to do something.

"Driver! Gaadi roko! Kaise badtameez aadmi ho tum! Sharam nahi aati tumhe?" I said in a voice filled with anger.

"Arre madam, aap toh aise hi naaraaz ho gayi. Maaf kar dijiye madam." He said, but his expression clearly indicated that he wasnt sorry at all.

"Kya maaf kar de! Passenger se is tarah bartaaw kiya jaata hai! Rok do gaadi issi waqt!" My voice quivered as I tried to sound assertive.

"Accha accha madam." He said. "Maine toh aise hi keh diya. Gareeb aadmi hoon. Teen saal pehle meri patni mujhe chodkar kisi aur ke saath bhaag gayi paise ke liye. Kya karu memsaab, tabh se bas..gaadi chalaata hoon aur apna pet bharta hoon. Aur koi iccha hi nahi bacchi." I could detect the truth in his sad voice.

"Oh.." is all I could say. I felt a little guilty now for being so harsh to the poor man.

"Hamme maaf kar dena bhai." My husband said, placing a hand on his shoulder from behind.

"Koi baat nahi saahab." He said. "Maafi mujhe maangni chaahiye. Pehli baar itni sundar jodi dekhi. Thoda mann machal gaya. Kya kare, akela aadmi hoon."

"Nahi nahi bhai, apne aap ko akela matt samjho." My husband said.
"Tumhaara naam kya hai?"

"Javed" He answered.

"Javed bhai, ek kaam karo, aap aaj hamaare ghar chaliye, Wahi khaana kha lijiyega." He said and then turned and looked at me. I just nodded in approval.

"Nahi nahi saahab, mein gareeb aadmi. Memsaab ko buraa lagega." He said

"Nahi Javed Bhai." I said "Mujhe buraa nahi lagega. aap gaadi ghumaa lijiye. Waapas wahi chaliye jahaan se hamme pickup kiya tha."

He smiled, turned the taxi around and we headed back to our place. Javed felt a little uncomfortable entering our house. I could make out that this man had entered in such a posh house for the first time in his life. I looked at him, admiring how big this man was. I don?t know why, but I have always been attracted to men who are rather large than usual. And this man was really big. He must have been 6 3", and really broad shouldered. Ramesh led him to the living room and asked him to make himself comfortable on the sofa. He sat down, smiling. I looked at him and smiled too. All this while I was contemplating whether I should change into something comfortable. Since our previous plans were to go out for shopping and then a little dinner in a good restaurant, I was wearing a nice lemon colored low neck salwar(bottom) kameez(top). It was skin fitting, with the kameez wrapped around my body tight enough to show how curvaceous my young newly-married body really is. I was wearing what every newly wed dulhan wears, a set of bangles that covered both my wrists. I decided not to change, feeling too lazy to do so. I just headed to the kitchen to get Javed bhai something to drink. I came out of the kitchen, carrying a tray with two glasses of Pepsi and placed it on the center table. I took a glass and served it to Javed Bhai, who accepted it with a smile on his face. I could trace his eyes peeking into my low-neck as I leaned to serve him. I didn?t mind. Infact, I kinda found the appreciative looks to be a turn-on. I went and sat down on the couch next to my husband. Ramesh put an arm around me and we started chatting with Javed Bhai. All this
while, I could make out that Javed couldnt stop admiring my curves. His eyes traced every inch of my body all the time. I felt as I was being stripped naked by this mans eyes. But I didnt say much. I pitied the mans condition. Lonely for three years, wife deserted him, he could use a little eye-candy. I decided to take it a step forward to make him feel better.

"Arre javed bhai, itne durr kyu baithe hai aap." I said. "Aayiye na, hamaare paas hi baithiye."

Surprisingly, he didnt show any resistance. He came down and sat right besides me. I felt a little uneasy, sitting there on the couch in the middle of two men. "Madam, aap bahaut sundar hai." He said, taking a sip of his drink. "Saahab, aap bahaut khush naseeb hai. Itni chikni cheez aapki baahon mein kaskar baithi hai."

"Chikni cheez??" I thought to myself. I had never been addressed like that in my life. I could sense the discomfort that my husband must've felt at that moment.

"Madam, aapki mehak hi itni pyaari hoon. Kya bataoon, mann macchal gaya. Bahaut dino baad apni patni ki kammi mehsoos kar raha hoon." Saying this he made a bold move and put and arm over my shoulder where my husbands arm was. Now I was sitting between two men, with their arms around my thin shoulders. My husband all this while was quiet. He was too afraid of this man to say anything. In comparision to this man, my husband was not even half his size. He could lift my husband on one arm, and two of me on the other. I felt a cold shiver run through my body as he moved even closer to me, now placing his nose over the side of my neck, taking a whiff of my perfume. I looked at my husband and saw fear all over his face where I expected anger. His forehead was sweating while his body was shivering as his wife was getting nuzzled by this giant of a man.

"Sorry memsaab" He said, moving away suddenly. "Thoda control ke baahar ho gaya. Maaf karna."

"k-k-koi baat nahi javed bhai" said my husband. I looked at him and shocked. He shook his head, afraid that I might blast off any minute now. Javed laughed at my husbands response.

"Memsaab, aapke pati toh bahaut acche aadmi hai. Aur bahaut samajhdaar bhi. Haina Bhaisaab?" He said, looking at my husband. "Bhaisaab, aap hamaare liye chai kyu nahi banaa laate."

"Mein le aati hoon" I said, trying to seize this opportunity of getting out of this situation. I tried to get up but Javed's huge hand grabbed me by my arm and pulled me back on the couch. "Arre nahi nahi memsaab, aap takleef na kare. Hamme aapki company bahaut bhaa gayi hai. Ham yahaan aapse baatein karenge. Aur saahab hamaare liye chai banaakar laayenge. Kyu saahab?" He said, his hand holding my arm firmly. My husband was left with no choice now. I couldnt believe as I saw him getting up and walking away, towards the kitchen.
My breathing grew heavy as I found myself alone in the living room, sitting besides a man thrice my size. He looked at me and smiled. I cursed my husband for inviting this man over to our place for dinner. But from the look on Javed's face, he was indeed the happiest man on earth. He put his arm around my shoulder once again and pulled me
closer. A broad smile on his face revealed his yellow paan-stained teeth. "Memsaab, aap toh ghabraa rahi hai. Dekhiye, aap samajhdar aurat hai. Nayi nayi shaadi hui hai aapki. Aap hi bataayiye, shaadi ke baad, agar aapka pati aapko akela chodkar chalaa jaaye, toh aap kya karogi?" Saying these words, his hands were on my lap now, slowly stroking them. "Teen saal ho gaye memsaab. Mera bistar nahi garam kiya kisine." his hands were reaching for the naada of my salwar now. "Aapka bada ehsaan hoga mujhe memsaab, agar aap meri pyaas bujhaade. Mein aapke saath zabardasti nahi karna chaahta. Isliye please, maan jaaye toh aapke aur aapke pati ke liye hi behtar hoga." His arm pulling me closer to him now, literally squeezing me against his hard smelling body. "Mein apni taakat ka istimaal nahi karna chaahta. Warna aap toh dekh hi rahi hai apne pati ko. Bechaara gabhraa gaya hai. Isliye kehta hoon, maan jaaiye memsaab." SAying this, he finally pulled at the knot of my salwar, undoing it.

Surya94's SIGNATURE

Surya94

Dream big, work hard.
OP
Surya94

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 5
190 XP
My husband came into the living room carrying a tray with three cups of tea on it. What he saw made him let go of the tray right there. In front of his wide-open eyes was his wife, with a strangers arm around her shoulder, squeezing her left boob. The man's other hand was pulling his wifes salwar down forcibly as his face was burried in her neck, kissing and sucking on it. His young newly-wed wife was being ravaged by a beastly looking man. Javed looked up as he heard the crash. He laughed and said "Koi baat nahi saahab. Abh chai ki zaroorat nahi. Aapki sundar biwi hi kaafi hai mere liye." Saying this, he got up, pulled me up by my arm. My salwar fell on the floor. He looked down at my tiny frame and then slowly scooped me up in his arms. He stood there, in front of my trembling husband, and walked upto him carrying me in his arms. He looked at me, scanning me from top to bottom, eyeing my naked legs greedily. He then looked at my husband and licked his lips, "kya chikni maal hai yaar. Mazaa aayega aaj." And for the first time, in a rough tone filled with arrogance, he told my husband "chal baaju hath chutiye." And thats all my husband did. He slowly moved out of his way as Javed carried me out of the living room and into our bedroom. My husband followed us into the bedroom as I cursed him for not getting our fone line installed quickly. Even his
cellfone wasnt working unfortunately. As soon as the three of us were in the room, Javed ordered him. "Darwaaza tera baap bandh karega? Chal bandh kar!" he barked at Ramesh. Ramesh did what he was told obidiently as Javed looked at me, grinning as he placed me on the bed. I quickly tried to cover my naked legs with my kameez, folding my legs in. But Javed caught my ankle and pulled. "NAhi nahi meri jaan, chupao matt. Abh koi faayda nahi." Saying this he places his huge hands on my tiny but supple thights, gently squeezing them. "Maska hai yaar tu toh." he said. He turned around looked at my husband. "Dekh, tujhe dikhaata hoon, aisi aurat ko kaise istimaal karte hai." Saying this,
he grabbed my panties, pulling them off my legs. He slowly slid them off. My cheeks were red now, embaressed about my nakedness in front of this giant. But he kept grinning in a monstrous sort of way, one hand on my ankle now and the other one stroking my inner-left thigh. He looked at my husband and said "Tujh Jaise chutiye ke saath isko kya
mazaa aata hoga? Yeh toh garam fataaka hai. Isko toh asli mard chaahiye, mere jaisa. Tujh jaisa heejda nahi." My husband could say nothing but watch and be abused by this man. His wife was on the bed, almost naked and a strangers hands were moving towards her pussy. A newly-wed pussy.

"Dekh jaan" Said Javed, now he had moved away, undoing his trousers. "Tujhe dikhaata hoon asli mard." Saying this, he dropped his pants and pulled his underwear down. What revealed in front of my eyes froze me. A giant black 11" lund (cock) sprung out from between his legs. It must have been atleast 5" inches wide too. I was about 5-6 feet away
from his cock and I could still smell its musky scent as the beastly rod pointed right towards my mouth. My eyes were wide open, fixated at this gigantic tool, I didnt realize that Javed had grabbed my hair lightly and was pulling me towards his rod. It was only 2 seconds later that I realized that his cock was not barely an inch away from my face. He grabbed his cock with one hand, my hair in the other, he finally placed the hot, black musky-smelling rod on my face, rubbing it against my cheek gently. I closed my eyes as i felt the burning heat on my cheek, hearing the man moan softly. I opened my eyes and
glanced at husband. The poor guy was sitting on a chair now, his face covered with sweat. His legs were trembling as he watch his brides cheek being rubbed by a taxi-drivers Lund.

I couldn't believe what was happening at that moment. I was there, on the bed, naked below my waist, having my cheek rubbed by a black, fat and smelly 11" lund. The lund was burning against my cheek. My eyes kept shifting between the cock and my husband's sweaty face. Surprisingly, my husbands hand was rubbing his own crotch! I looked at
him in disgust as the idea of his wife's face being rubbed against a filthy taxi-drivers lund was turning him on. Javed put his palm around my chin and turned my face towards him. I saw the lust in his eyes as he kept massaging his cock on my cheek.

"Wahaan uss chutiye ko kya dekh rahi hai jaan." He said. "Yahaan dekh..mere is lund ko dekh. Tere naye khilone ko." Saying this, he started rubbing his cock all over my face, rubbing it harder against my nose now. He brushed it against my lips before he pressed his fingers against my jaw to make me open my mouth. I resisted at first, but his fingers began to hurt me and finally opened my mouth, only to let his hard a rock cock to slide in slowly. I closed my eyes tight as I felt his salty cock slide into my mouth slowly. I felt his body quivering as he felt the warmth of my mouth around his cock. Letting out a groan, he grabbed my hair and pushed his cock deeper inside. I was almost choking on his cock as I had never been deep throated before.

"Aaaarrrrhhhh..kya garam mooh hai re tera." He said, as he looked down on me, choking on his cock. My eyes were shut tight, his cock going deeper, making my eyes water as I choked and gagged on his cock. He sensed my discomfort and slowly pulled his cock out. I felt relief as the big rod slid out of my mouth slowly. I took a deep breath and looked up at him, watery-eyed as he still had a grip over my hair. He looked down at me and grinned, his cock fully covered with my saliva. A thick string of saliva was dangling between the tip of his cock and my lower lip. I turned around to look at my husband, who by now had his cock pulled out of his pants, stroking it hard. I looked back at Javed face, he kept grinning like a monster, stroking his cock with one hand and gripping my hair tight, hurting me with the other.

"Chal waapis mooh khol" he said. This time, I didnt resist at all and opened my mouth wide to let him slide his monster inside. He thrusted it hard this time, and within a second, I was gagging on his tool once again. He kept pushing it hard inside. I kept gagging on it, feeling very uncomfortable, my throat hurting at this hard intrusion. I kept
Bailey-Brooke-big-black-dick-throat-fuck-gif.gif

gagging, which was obviously turning him on even more since his cock seemed to get harder and thicker inside my mouth. He pulled his cock out once again, I grunted as I felt the hard rod finally sliding out. It came out glistening with thick coats of my saliva mixed with his precum. I was breathing heavily as my eyes were fixed upon it. He pulled me against his cock and started rubbing all of the saliva over the shaft onto my lips. My mouth was splattered wet now, lips glistening with saliva and precum. I had never been treated like this in my life.

"Chal, abh yeh kameez bhi utaar de. Poori tarah nangi hoja. Tera pataaka jism bhi toh dekhu." Saying this he moved away and signaled me to take my top off. I looked at my husband, who was still stroking his tiny little manhood, nodding in approval. I rolled my eyes at him, still breathing quite heavily as I grabbed the hem of my kameez, slowly pulling it above my shouders and over my head. I took of my kameez, but quickly covered my breast with it, hiding it from Jaaved's view. He laughed as I did so. "Arre abh chupaa ke kya faayda. Khud hi toh pehle lalchaa rahi thi." he said. "Jaaved bhai, aaiye ne, baithiye na mere paas." he mimicked me, as he grabbed my kameez and pulled it away. I covered my breasts with my arms. But he pushed them aside too. He slowly pushed the bra straps aside, and pushed my bra down. I was now on the bed, fully naked in front of this beast. His eyes were wide open, his tounge licking his lips as he saw my supple boobs. He grabbed my bra and flung it at my husband as he leaned forward, onto
me. I kept shaking my head, appealing him to stop with my eyes.

"Please Jaaved bhai, nahi...please.." But he didnt listen. Within seconds, his smelly body was close to mine, his eyes fixated at my boobs. He cupped my left breast with his hand and squeezed it softly, looking at my face now. I whinced and grimaced as I felt his rough hands squeezing my breast.

"Haaye..is kutiya ki shakal toh dekho" he said. "Shakal dekhkhar hi mera lund jhadne lag jaayega." He then looked at my husband and asked "Kyun be..kya bolta hai. Pehli iski choot phaadu ya iski gaand maaru?" I looked at him in shock as he talked in such a filthy language about me. In a trembling voice, my husband replied, "Ch-choot maar saali ki." Javed laughed at his answer. I was shocked at my husbands response. These men were talking me as if I was a fuck toy at their disposal. "Chal be raand" Javed told me in a rough tone, "Pair phela apne." I didnt listen to him, turning my face away.

"Abbe saali" he said, biting his lips as he grabbed my ankles in his rough hands now, pulling my legs apart. I shrieked! As he looked at my slightly bushy pussy and licked his lip. I kept shaking my head. "Jaaved bhai..please..no..nahi.."

"Chup be raand" was all he said as he brought his cock closer to my glistening choot now, standing between my legs. I could barely accomodate his fat body between my tiny legs, and this giant was going to thrust his cock inside my pussy. He placed his hard cock against my pussy, rubbing it and giggling like a devil. The thickness of his cock covered my pussy completely. He put his hands on my inner thighs now, pulling my legs apart to spread my pussy lips apart, and gently placed the tip of his cock on the opening of my pussy. We looked into each others eyes, my eyes filled with fear and his with lust, as he slowly pushed his shaft inside.

I closed my eyes and bit my lips,and let out a loud whimper as I felt the hard shaft entering inside. I had never felt anything like this in my lift. I just let go of my body and plopped down on the bed, biting my lower lip hard, my hips held up by Javed's monstrous hands, my pussy being filled by his giant cock. Javed groaned as half way
through, I was having difficulty letting his cock get in any further.
I looked at him, teary-eyed. "PLease..bas..aur nahi ghusega..please."

"Abbe..tu toh kya tight hai re" he grunted as he pushed harder now. I let out a loud yelp as I felt the hard cock, pushing in violently now. His cock was just too big for me. Finally, with one huge push, he pushed his cock deep inside. I had never been in so much pain before. His cock was killing me. I looked at Javed's face, his forehead sweating profously. He fell down, on top of me, burdening my tiny body with his gigantic frame, his cock still burried deep inside my ravaged pussy. I just put my arms around him, my eyes watery, my face red, my body violated. I felt my pussy walls tightened against his dick. He lifted his head and looked at my face, his cock slowly sliding out now, I watched as he face came closer to mine. His mouth opened to show his yellow teeth. He placed his mouth on top of my mouth as he thrusted his cock deep into my pussy again. My body just squirmed under his as his dick violated my pussy and his tounge violated my mouth. He kissed and sucked my mouth sloppily. His rough hands were groping my breasts. His cock was now thrusting in and out of my pussy rythmically. His fingers pinched and pulled at my tits all the time.

Surya94's SIGNATURE
Reactions: sampy4u

Surya94

Dream big, work hard.
OP
Surya94

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 5
190 XP
From a distance, I could heard the sound of my husbands grunting. I opened my eyes and tried to look at my husband while Jaaved's mouth sucked on my tounge like a hungry animal. My husband had his dick in his hand and cum all over his pants. I closed my eyes and continued to be ravaged by Jaaved. Jaaved's thrusts had gotten faster now. He kept
thrusting harder and harder while my pussy kept bearing it all. Jaaved started grunting louder and louder. I knew the moment had come. With one hard thrust that almost left me breathless for quite a few seconds, I felt Javed's cum gushing into my pussy. Javed groaned and groaned, his sweat trickling onto my body as he shot loads and loads of cum into my pussy. I moaned loud as I felt the hot cum entering into my pussy.
img_Overflowing in cum

Finally, he collapsed onto my body. We layed on the bed for a few minutes. His body on top of mine, breathing heavily. I was breathless myself. Eventually, he got up, slowly pulling his limp cock out of my pussy. I tried to look at it as he did so. His cum soaked cock, sliding out of my sore pussy. He stood up against the edge of the bed and looked at me, lying on the bed, panting. He grabbed my hair and pulled me up roughly. I looked up at him as he brushed his cum soaked cock against my lips, and thrust it inside my mouth.
img_Stunning blonde swallows a load

Without any hesitation, I took it inside, sucking it clean for him. I licked the cum off his cock really well. Making sure I swallow everything. Cum is one thing I just love. He looked down at me and laughed. "Bhooki raand" he said as he pulled his cock out of my hungry mouth.

Within the next few minutes, he was dressed. Buttoning the last button of his shirt, he looked at my husband. My husband was just sitting this, his dick out of his pants, his hand and pants splattered with cum. Jaaved Bhai walked towards the door of our bedroom, turned around and told me "Phir aaoonga. Abh toh aana jaana lagaa hi rahega
bhabhiji." He said, laughing as he walked out of the bedroom. I just looked at my husband as I sat there, naked on the edge of the bed. We heard the outside door close, our eyes just fixated on each others face.
That night, we didnt say a word to each other. We just packed our stuff for the next morning as we had an early flight to Goa for our honeymoon. We spoke a little the next morning while we were on our way to the airport. By the time we reached Goa, surprisingly, we were back to normal. We were behaving like a normal newly-wed couple once again. Laughing, joking, coochie-cooing. But at the back of my mind, the
scenes of my body and my choot being violated in front of my husband kept playing again and again. I tried to ignore but I couldnt, especially when my husband used to fuck me during our honeymoon.

Surya94's SIGNATURE

Surya94

Dream big, work hard.
OP
Surya94

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 5
190 XP
Two weeks later, we were back home. We called our parents as soon as we were back and told them how much we enjoyed. We took a shower, went out for a dinner that evening, came back and after a fuck-session, went to sleep. The next morning, my husband left for work early as he had to report soon. I kissed him goodbye and got back to my usual routine, married life. I had completely forgotten about Jaaved. I took a shower, had my breakfast, watched TV for a while, and by the time it was noon, decided to take a nap. I went to my bedroom and lied down to slepe when suddenly the bell rang. I got up, went upto the door and opened it.

"Kya madam, kaise ho?"

It was Jaaved. And he was not alone this time. Along with him, were two of his friends, who looked as filthy as he did. "Madam, yeh hai mera dost Imraan, aur yeh hai Sanjeev." They looked at me and grinned. Jaaved pushed me aside as the three of them walked into our house.

"Kya madam, kidhar the itne din?" He said, sliding his red scarf of his shoulder as he made himself comfortable on the couch while Sanjay closed the main door for me as I walked into the living room in my gown. Imraan closed the curtains as Jaaved put his feet on the center table and said "Bahaut yaad aayi aapki madam...aaj yaad puri karenge
ham..apne doston ke saath" he said as I heard the door of the living room being closed behind me.

I was scared. Petrified, to be more precise. I was alone between three men who were completely new to me, trapped in my own house. I kept looking around, not sure what to do. Sanjeev stood in front of the door to make sure there was no way out of there for me. Jaaved sat on the crouch, grinning as he looked at me with those dirty eyes. Imraan on the other hand was going through my husband's liquor collection.

"Jaaved bhai, idhar to sabh imported maal hai." said Imraan. "Aaj videsi maal hi piyenge.kya?

"Arre daaru videsi hai toh kya hua. Yeh maal toh apni desi hai." laughed Jaaved. "Videsi daaru piyenge..aur is desi raand ko chodenge."

All three of them laughed. Sanjeev came up from behind and grabbed my wrist, dragging me towards the other two. I resisted, but his pull was too strong. He dragged me and let me go when I was right in the middle of the three of them. He sat down on the single-piece couch. The three men were leering at me like animals. I had never felt so trapped, that I could barely move or utter a word. My body was shivering with fear. Imraan opened up one of the bottles - Black Label, and took a swig, passing it on to Jaaved.

Surya94's SIGNATURE

Surya94

Dream big, work hard.
OP
Surya94

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 5
190 XP
"Mmmm...mazaa aagaya boss. Kya daaru hai. Gala garam ho gaya." Said Imraan. "Abh thoda lund bhi garam ho jaaye."

Jaaved gulped down a bit of the whisky and passed it on to Sanjeev, who hadnt spoken a word yet. He just took the bottle and drank.

"Kya memsaab. Suna nahi mere dost ne kya kaha?" Said Jaaved. He got up and walked upto me, looking down at me, right into my eyes. I just looked away.

"Jaaved bhai, yeh aisa kyu hota hai?" Asked Sanjeev finally. "Yeh bade ghar ki auraten ekdam naazook, dubli-patli kyun hoti hai yaar? Inlog khaana waana nahi khaati kya? Apni Mahaule ki Roopa rani ko dekho. Hatti-katti, ekdam maal. Kya badan hai uska."

"Kya Sanjeev, thoda toh fark rahega na woh kaamwaali mein aur is memsaab mein." answered Imraan for Jaaved. Jaaved just kept looking at me with an evil look in his eyes, burning a hole in me with his look. "Yeh memsaab log apne figure ko sambhaalti hai. Bahaut dhyaan rakhte hai apni body ka. Isliye inlog ki choot bhi ekdam mast rehti hai.
ekdam phataaka. Kya bolte Jaaved bhai?"

Jaaved looked at me and grinned. "Try karke dekh lo isiko." I looked at him, scared and shocked. "Kya madam, kabhi liya hai kya teen teen lund ek saath?" I just kept looking at his face, not able to utter a single word. The fear in my eyes had became evident as slight tears started to well up in them. Imraan and Sanjeev got up and walked up to me. My head started spinning as the three men gathered around me, each with a dirty grin on his face. Imraan took a swig of the whisky and held the bottle in front of me. I shook my head, refusing. The three men laughed as I shook my head.

"Arre pi lo madam. Mazaa aa jaayega." said Sanjeev.

"Yeh aise nahi maanegi." said Imraan, moving even closer. He tilted the bottle, pouring the whisy right into my cleavage. I closed my eyes tight as I felt the cool whisky pouring into my cleavage and down to my stomach. Tears rolled down my cheeks as I heard the three men laughing. The three men just towered over me like giants, laughing. Suddenly I felt a pair of hands grab my waist. I opened my eyes to see Jaaved behind me, lifting my gown. He lift my gown above my knees, the other two standing and admiring my naked legs as they revealed. Soon, my panties were visible. I dont know why, but I automatically lifted my hands up as Jaaved pulled the gown above my shoulders. The three came even closer as my body was almost naked now, between them, only covered by my bra and pantie. I looked down and saw whisky stains over my panties.

"Kaisi laggi?" Asked Jaaved to the two men whose eyes were wide open,
just like their mouths. "Kya Sanjeev? Teri Roopa rani itni chikni hai kya?"

"Jaaved bhai, iska badan toh ekdam maska hai yaar." Said Sanjeev as he moved even closer, placing his rough palm over my smooth ass cheeks. "Kya gaand hai yaar!" He said, squeezing my buttcheek really hard. I bit my lower lip hard as I felt his grip over my ass.

Surya94's SIGNATURE

Surya94

Dream big, work hard.
OP
Surya94

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 5
190 XP
"Bas bas Sanjeev." Said Imraan. "Aaram se, kahi idhar hi nahi nikal jaaye hum sabh ka." The three men laughed as I felt humiliated. I looked at Imraan, and for the first time, a little bit of anger was visible in my teary-eyes. Imraan looked at me, his expressions turning serious.

"Dekhti kya hai be randi?" He said, moving towards me. "Bahaut dino se iccha thi tere jaisi kisi memsaab ko chodunga. Bahaut naatak dekha hai tumlogo ka. Saali randiya log. Gaand mataka matka ke chalti ho raasto par. Tabhi toh bahaut mazaa aata hai jabh log dekhte hai. Aaj jabh gaand marwaane ki baat aayi, toh gussa dikhaati hai?"

"Bas bas Imraan." Said Jaaved. His voice seemed to have a calming effect on Imraan, who had otherwise fire in his eyes by now. "Jitna gussa karna hai..apne lund se kar. Chal..shuruaat tu hi kar le."

Imraan's face now had a grin. He moved his hand towards my cheek, gently stroking it, moving towards my hair. He grabbed my hair and pulled me head back as I shrieked. Sanjeev was sliding my panties down my legs while Jaaved unhooked my bra from behind, pulling it off and throwing it away. Imraan kept looking into my eyes, licking his lips.
I trembled between the three of them and first time, appealed to them.

"Please." I said. "Aisa matt karo. Abhi abhi meri shaadi hui hai."

"Toh? Shaadi kyun ki? Asked Imraan. "Roz raat ko apne pati ka lund apne mooh mein lene ke liye hi na? Abh hamaara bhi le le."

"Arre woh toh saala chutiya hai" said Jaaved from behind, as his rough hands were squeezing my naked breasts now, rubbing my nipples between his fingers. "2 inch ka lund bhi nahi rahega saale ka."

"Koi baat nahi Jaaved bhai." Said Sanjeev, kneeling down, his eyes fixated on my choot. "Hum log dikhaate hai na is raand ko asli lund."

"Hmm...pehle is nangi raand ke nange badan se toh khel le." Said Jaaved as he put his arms around my waist and started licking my neck like an animal. Grabbing my hair, Imraan forced his filthy tounge into my mouth. Jaaved's hands moved towards my breast.
img_Full body massage with care

His rough hands cupped my breasts, fondling my nipples between his fingers. I grabbed
Imraan's hair with one hand and pushed him harder against my mouth, my other hand reaching down for Sanjeev's head, who was on his knees,
kissing my choot rapidly, spitting on it from time to time.

Surya94's SIGNATURE

Surya94

Dream big, work hard.
OP
Surya94

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 5
190 XP
"Kyun bhai log, mazaa aa raha hai na?" Asked Jaaved. None of them answered. I just stood there being violated by these three giants. I was half their size. These men were really big. I was really scared of what was going to happen to me next, when suddenly, Jaaved grabbed my waist and lifted me up. He put me on top of his shoulder like I was
some luggage while the other two guys watched. Jaaved walked away with me on his shoulder, naked, out of the living room and into the bedroom. The other two men followed him. They closed the door to the bedroom as we all were inside. Jaaved threw me on to the bed. I fell on the bed on my back with a loud thud, almost breaking my back. I layed there, sprawled on the bed, my hair dishelved. The three men started undoing their pants so fast as if they were to catch a train. Jaaved was the first one to get out of his pants. The sight of his huge lund reminded me of the hard pounding I recieved the night before I was to leave for my honeymoon. In the meantime, Sanjeev, who was
clearly obsessed with my pussy, got his tool out and headed straight for my pussy, spreading my legs apart. His lund was of average size, but it was very thick. He rubbed the head of his lund against my moist pussy lips. I watched his black dick rubbing against my pussy as my breathing became heavier. I was so engrossed in watching him rub it
against me that I didnt realize that Jaaved was standing behind me, rubbing his cock against my cheeks. Imraan on the other hand had just decided to stand in a corner and watch with a ciggerate in his mouth. I looked at him and he grinned.

"Ghabra matt meri raand, mein bhi tujhe chodunga." he said, laughing.

Sanjeev's mouth was back to my pussy, tounge flickering over my clit. Jaaved grabbed my hair and turned my head towards his face, looking me into my eyes. I put on my best innocent look and said "Jaavedji.. please.."

He laughed, still rubbing his cock against my cheek. "Chal, mooh khol. " he said. I closed my eyes, as my mouth opened unwillingly. A second later, I had a rock hard, foul tasting cock inside my mouth, sliding in deeper while down between my legs, Sanjeev was furiously rubbing and pinching my pussy lips with his fingers. I closed my eyes and for
the first time, in the last two weeks, actually was enjoying a real cock inside my mouth.
img_Jizzed on her face and sucks it all

I layed their on the bed. My body covered with sweat. My mouth pounded hard by Jaaved's cock, throat being suffocated with his warm hard cock. My pussy being fingered, pinched, spitted on, bitten. I was lost in the wonderful taste of Jaaved's lund inside my mouth. Suddenly, I felt something hot and hard being rubbed against my naked belly. I tried to look down at what it was. But Jaaved had my mouth stuffed in such a way, that his huge posture was blocking my view. The thing felt too big to be a cock. I assumed its some sort of a sexual toy that these guys bought along with them and just hoped it was not for me to fuck. But I soon realized it felt too real to be toy. I felt it throbbing. I felt it getting hotter and harder. I felt it push into my navel, as if trying to fuck it. I was still gagging at Jaaved's cock, my saliva dripping out of my mouth and covering all of its surrounding area, running down my cheeks and neck. Jaaved gaved a huge thrust, almost choking me to death before he slowly pulled it out of my mouth.
img_Car trip to heaven

I gasped for breath as the cock slid out.As I was breathing heavily, I got up, sitting on the bed, eyes still closed, pussy still being violently licked and sucked. I opened my eyes, only to see that the hard thing that was rubbing against my navel was now dangling right in front of my face. It was Imraan's cock. And it was longest, thickest cock I had ever seen. I had never imagined somebody could have a cock so big. It must have been atleast 13 inches long. The head of the cock was the size of my fist. I looked at the dick, my eyes and mouth wide open in shock. I shook my head and stuttered "n-n-no..yeh mujhse nahi
hoga." A tight slap came across my face.

Surya94's SIGNATURE

Surya94

Dream big, work hard.
OP
Surya94

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 5
190 XP
My cheek was stinging red. Imraan had slapped me so hard, my cheek was burning with pain. My eyes became teary as I looked at him. "saali raand." he said. "Bahaut zabaan ladaa rahi hai." Jaaved grabbed my hair from behind and pulled me back on the bed. He grabbed my jaw, forcing me to open my mouth.

"Mooh khol saali." He said, pressing my jaw between his fingers. I opened my mouth wide, crossing my legs over Sanjeev as his obsession with my pussy continued. "Daal de tera garam salliya Imraan." Said Jaaved. Imraan walked up to my left side, took his hard cock in his hand and guided it to my mouth. He placed the head of his cock into the opening of my mouth, slowly pushing it in. With great difficulty, I opened my mouth wide enough to led that giant cock slide inside. His cock slid in as my Jaw hurt. Jaaved stood on the side now, looking as my mouth being stuffed, he rubbed his own cock which didnt seem that big to me anymore. Imraan's cock kept sliding in deeper and deeper, suffocating my throat now till the point he knew he couldnt go any deeper. And his cock was barely half covered by mouth. There was still inches to go.
megan-rain-teens-love-huge-cocks-blowjob.gif

"Sambhaal ke Imraan." said Sanjeev now. He had finally released my pussy to watch the show. "Abhi toh bahaut kuch karna baaki hai iske saath."

By now, Jaaved moved away from my sight. I watched him walk towards Sanjeev. They both stood there next to my toes, watching my mouth being stuffed. Imraan's sweat trickled down from his head and onto my boobs. He slowly slid his cock out of my out, only to push it back in even harder. I tried to scream, but my voice couldnt escape my throat. I felt a pair of hands grabbing my ass, turning me sideways. Jaaved laid down on one side, behind me, while Sanjeev laid down in front of me. Jaaved carassed my ass gently with his rough hands while Sanjeev was rubbing his fingers against my pussy lips again, looking at my face being stuffed by imraan. As I laid sideways, getting my mouth
megan-rain-teens-love-huge-cocks-blowjob-2.gif

fucked monstrously by Imraan's giant lund, Jaaved grabbed my thigh which was up, lifting it in the air, spreading my pussy lips. He positioned his cock between my butt crack, rubbing it in between gently. I feared what was going to happen when I felt Sanjeev now rubbing his cock against my pussy. Sanjeev couldnt wait anymore as he
placed the tip of his between the opening of my pussy lips and slowly pushing it inside. "Uffffffffff" he moaned as his fleshy thick cock slid inside. I gagged around Imraan's cock in my mouth as I felt my pussy being torn apart. I couldnt yell, just moan as I felt the pussy fucking I was recieving while giving Imraan a blowjob he was truly enjoying. Sanjeev slowly pulled his cock out, but thrust it back in harder this time before it got out of there completely. Jaaved, followed Sanjeev, trying to force into my gaand(ass). His cock was too thick to slide in. My asshole wasnt big enough to accomodate him. But
that monster didnt give up. He licked his palm, massaged his dick with his own saliva and tried pushing it in, harder this time. By this time my pussy was being abused violently just as my mouth. And now, I felt the pain. I felt the pain of Jaaved's cock tearing thru my asshole. I felt the hard thick cock push through. I felt a pain I had never imagined. A pain that was giving me so much pleasure. Jaaved groaned really loud, almost yelling as he felt his cock being squeezed through my asshole. I couldnt bear it and forcefully pushed Imraan away, his cock releasing his mouth. I let out a loud yell and closed my eyes
real tight, thinking that this was the last day of my life.

I was now jammed between two cocks. One fucking my pussy while the other ravaged my ass. I never thought I'd be having anal sex in my life. But here I was, getting my life fucked out of me. Imraan came back now, forcing his cock back into my mouth. I took it in without any hesitation, trying to divert my attention from the ass fucking I was taking. I tried to think what my husband would've gone through if he would've been seeing this. His wife being ravaged by three huge gigantic dicks.
liya-silver-vixen-threesome-cowgirl-sex-blowjob.gif

One fucking her pussy, other tearing her tiny little asshole apart while the other thrusted in and out of her mouth violently. I was being triple penetrated. Gangbanged by three horny merciless fuckers.

Surya94's SIGNATURE
Reactions: mala250

Surya94

Dream big, work hard.
OP
Surya94

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 5
190 XP
Their thrusts were getting harder. My tiny body really had no stamina left to take it anymore. Sanjeev's thrusts were getting harder in particular.

"Bhailog..mein jhadne waala hoon" he groaned. The other two men suddenly let me go, as if it was a rule to let the man who was about to cum enjoy me single-handedly. Imraan's cock slid out of my mouth, Jaaved finally let go of my asshole. I was breathing heavily, my entire body and face covered in sweat and precum juices mixed. I was now lying on my back as Sanjeev pounded away furiously at my pussy.
liya-silver-vixen-threesome-spit-doggystyle-blowjob-sex.gif

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaahahhhhhhhhh" He let out a loud groan and with
a hard thrust, he came. I felt globs and globs of cum shoot into my pussy. He shuddered and jerked on top of me as he kept thrusting with every glob his cock shot. Finally, he collapsed on top of me while the other two stood by the side and watched. Jaaved finally came closer and pushed him aside.
dominno-shalina-devine-pornworld-foursome-double-penetration-fuck.gif

"Chal hatt..abh meri baari hai." said Jaaved. " Sanjeev moved aside, still breathing heavily while Jaaved placed himself between my legs. I watched the giant as he placed the head of his cock over my choot, slowly pushing it hard inside. I closed my eyes tight, my legs wrapped around Jaaved as he leaned down, crushing my face with his chest, thrusting harder and harder. I suffocated below his huge posture as he kept thrusting harder and with brutal passion. As his thrusts got faster and more violent, I realized that he was ready too. And with one final big thrust that almost broke my entire body, he shot his globs of cum inside my pussy too. Two men shooting their cum right into my pussy. Even my husband had been using condoms so far. Jaaved kept cumming like their was no end to it. I could feel the hot gooey cum flooding inside my pussy. Finally, it stopped after 2-3 minutes. He got up, breathing heavily, looked at me. I was breathing heavily
too. My breasts heaving up and down as I did.
shaline-devine-ddfnetwork-double-penetration-foursome.gif

"Abh meri baari." said Imraan as he walked closer. This was the moment I was fearing the most. I just couldnt take that cock inside my pussy. I knew it. I would die if I did. But the look on Imraan's face showed that he had no mercy. He looked at my face and said "ghoom ja."

Surya94's SIGNATURE

Surya94

Dream big, work hard.
OP
Surya94

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 5
190 XP
I shook my head. "Nahi..nahi..please nahi! Gaand mein nahi!"

"Hai meri jaan. Jabh tu gaand bolti hai toh kitna accha lagta hai." He said, rubbing his cock between his hand.
shaline-devine-ddfnetwork-cumshot.gif

He put his hand on my waist and turned me around. I turned back on my back a couple of times before he turned me around again and slapped my buttock really hard to make sure I stayed that way. I did. I was on my stomach, fearing what was about to happen. Imraan licked both his palm really good, and then massaged his cock with his saliva. Then, he placed it between my ass crack. All I could do was shake my head and cry and beg for mercy. But that beast was not ready to listen. He pushed. He pushed harder and harder but he just couldnt get it in. I screamed and yelled before Jaaved took his handkerchief and stuffed it into my mouth. I closed my eyes really tight. Sanjeev grabbed my buttocks and spread my cheeks apart to make it easier for Imraan. With one hard thrust, Imraan's cock ripped through my asshole.
gianna-dior-tushyraw-anal-sex.gif

I cried. I wanted to yell but I couldnt. I felt pain in my asscheeks. I couldnt bear it and just grabbed the bedsheet really tight as my asshole had been broken into. He thrust in and out of my ass as Sanjeev and Jaaved kept cheering him on. "Zor se Imraan, aur zor se! Maar de saali ki gaand! Maar bhenchod!" They screamed as Imraan's thrusts got even more violent. His thrusts got harder and faster and so did his yelling and gasping. With one final thrust, I felt it. I felt his cum shoot in. He Pulled his cock out of my ass.
gianna-dior-tushyraw-anal-fucking.gif

I never felt this sort of relief as his cock slid out. He shot the last few drops of cum onto my back as I collapsed onto the bed. My face was red. My eyes were watery. For a few minutes, I just couldnt feel any sensation in my behind. I just lay their for a few minutes, not wanting to wake up at all.

Minutes of silence passed by. All of us were still naked, sprawled all over the bedroom. I was still on my stomach, my ass still hurting. Imraan was lying next to me, smoking away as I looked at him. They had taken the handkerchief out of my mouth. After about 15 minutes, Sanjeev woke up, stroking his cock again, ready for another round.
melissa-moore-nubilefilms-kitchen-carried-sex.gif

"Jaaved bhai, round 2 start kare?" He said, grinning.

"Abhi nahi re.." Jaaved replied.

"kya Jaaved bhai..toh phir kabhi? Dhande pe bhi toh jaaneka hai?"

Imraan looked at Sanjeev and said "Abbe chut maari ke. Tu chinta kyun karta hai. Hamne sabh plan karke rakha hai. Abh toh bahaut kuch baaki hai iske saath karne ke liye."

"K-k-kya matlab?" My voice quivered as I dared to ask. The three men just looked at me and grinned like wild beasts.

Surya94's SIGNATURE

Members

Threads

Back