Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Mallu_Hubby said:
toughlove1510 said:
Hi guys and ladies,  anybody looking to chat about wives  kindly come in here , let's chat real spicy and dirty .Love to be real kinky , anything under the sun .

Thanks for the thread bro. Looking forward to read a lot of hot wife stuffs :)

I will just mention a small thing happened during our honeymoon. Sorry for any grammar mistakes and weak narrative skills.

Ours is an arranged marriage and we went to honeymoon on 3rd day of our marriage. My wife is 5.3' and very fair. She was studying her PG when we got married. Ah forgot to mention, both of us are from very conservative muslim families.

Our honeymoon was in Munnar, Kerala and the package included a candle light dinner. It took us 5 hour journey to reach in Munnar. Too tired and lazy to go to the restaurant, we asked the manager whether they can setup the candle light dinner at our room balcony and they agreed. Later two hotel boys came and setup the dinner and left. She was taking bath when they were arranging the table and dinner and she came out from bathroom only after they left (she called me from bathroom and asked whether they left before opening the door.. See how conscious is my wife!)

She just came out from the bathroom. Oh man she just gave me an instant boner...!! She was wearing a knee length, silky, maroon color nighty which has deep neck. She looked absolutely stunning in that dress. Her 34 size boobs, deep cleavages, tight round ass and legs were something enought to arouse even a dead man.

The table was decorated and arranged in a beautiful manner. There were hell lot of tiny candles placed here and there which gaves enough light though it's a dark night. We sat in opposite side of the table and start eating the dishes. It's mainly sea food items but we really liked it. However, we didn't know that the arrangement was not completed. As soon as we finished the soup, there was a knock on the door. I told her to carry on as it might be housekeeping or something and I will send him away. But it was those tow servants,  standing there carrying salads and more foods on their hand.

For a second I thought to ask them to wait there and inform my wife so she can go inside until they done. Then a weird idea came in my mind. Suddenly I wanted these two young servants (probably unmarried) to see my wife in that sexy dress and explore her newly married body as much as they can. Let them have a good time of their life, I thought. So I asked them to come in and finish their arrangement.

They came and open the half closed balcony door. As I was behind them, I couldn't see what was their expression when they saw my wife in that sexy posture. But I could clearly see her face. She would never thought this would ever happened. She was in a totally helpless situation. She was blushing and her face become very red at the very moment they entered to balcony. She either confused or had no idea what to do. She just sat there and continue chewing her food and pretend like no strangers are there (later that night she told me that she didn't leave the room because I may thought it  isrude).

I joined with her again and start eating my food. Both of us were didn't talk while they were there and almost all the time she was looking only to her foods. They didn't act much weird or didn't take much time to arrange the foods. But I noticed they were ogling to her whenever possible. I am pretty sure they had a good view on her deep cleavage, thighs and legs. She was in utter shy. She never imagined she would forced to flash her beautiful boobs or thighs to some random hotel servants.

She later asked me why I didn't ask them to wait outside. I told her that it would be rude to ask them to wait outside while carrying food for us. Not sure that convinced her not. We had a great time that night anyway and though it was pretty short was one of the sweetest thing happened in our honeymoon :)

U are really disgusting man the girl is unlucky to have met a guy like you who loves sharing intimate moments with others i dont like it u must be seriously mad poor girl has to suffer now

Members

Threads

Back