Forum Legend

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 6
85 XP
56902680b51ce06c105a14e52477a430.jpeg

Free Download Sketching Animal Portraits - 5 Exercises to Help you 'See Like an Artist'
Content Source:https://www.skillshare.com/classes/...ises-to-Help-you-See-Like-an-Artist/179033240
Genre / Category: Drawing & Painting , Art - File Size :548MB
In this class we'll practice sketching animals from reference. Portraits have always been one of my favorite subjects to draw and paint - whether it's people or animals. Being able to capture what you see, onto your paper, is such a great skill to have - so if you're interested in learning some techniques, that can hopefully help you improve on the way you approach sketching, I hope you'll join me for this class.

In this class, we'll go through:
- How to check angles and proportions
- We'll practice this technique, by sketching a couple of animals.
- We'll sketch using different exercises/techniques, like sketching upside down and sketching with paint (you can use graphite, if you don't wish to use paint)
The goal is to improve on our ability to observe a subject, and copy what we see onto our paper.
This class is not about perfection - we're just going to have fun!

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
ptofo.Sketching.Animal.Portraits..5.Exercises.to.Help.you.See.Like.an.Artist.rar.html
NitroFlare
ptofo.Sketching.Animal.Portraits..5.Exercises.to.Help.you.See.Like.an.Artist.rar
Fikper
ptofo.Sketching.Animal.Portraits..5.Exercises.to.Help.you.See.Like.an.Artist.rar.html

No Password - Links are Interchangeable

OneDDL's SIGNATURE

Members

Threads

Back